Are You a Host:
- If so, What Type:
Bio:
Other:

औरान हाइ स्कूल होस्ट क्लब 1882 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 1882

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LillyBlack said…
"I think her priority would just be to get me away but at the same time I don't know if she would even care anymore.. considering today she told me that I'm not worthy enough to be considered her daughter... So whether or not she would look into you is beyond me at this point..."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheAdventGhost said…
Yato: What?! *He began to feel extremely ticked* How can she say something like that?! Being a parent to someone isn't a measure of worth! *He had to calm himself down* Sorry.... That isn't right though... You're her flesh and blood, she shouldn't treat you like her cash cow...
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Lotus frowned, "I wish someone could tell her that... All she cares about is the face of the family and how others perceive us... and if she feels like you're a good representation of the family, then of course she'll like you.. But, since I personally like things that she despises and thinks will create a bad picture for us, she hates me... and it's been like that since I was little.. Why do you think I've ran away so many times.."
Yato: ..... I mean it makes sense... But still.... That's all the more reason you should stay with us... Or... At least, I'd rather you stay with us... You deserve so much better...
"Don't worry, Yato.. I'm still going to try to stay here... I mean I am going to stay here for today if you don't mind... But tomorrow I'll let my mom know that I won't be living there anymore officially and see how she takes it..."
Yato: Trust me, I definitely don't mind.. Even before your mother came up, I didn't mind you staying here... She'll find your real worth once you're out of the picture of her life for a while... Then again, she'll probably remain arrogant for the rest of her life... *He put his underwear and pants on, leaving his shirt off* You feeling anything in particular for lunch?
"You?" Lotus joked as she watched him change back into some of his clothes. "Just kiddingg, don't worry... Hmm, is your mom home? Maybe she can make some meat buns again! Or just anything else she likes making is fine too!" Lotus suggested as she also changed back into her shirt and shorts.
Kanami: *She then walked over to the room, upon Lotus' wonder* I didn't want to interrupt your moment.... The moment that a Lotus truly bloomed, and Yato has his first time... You did use protection right...
Yato: You bet...
Kanami: Proud of you both... So, meat buns? I'll cook up a fresh batch for my new daughter in law..
Lotus' face went red, starting to feel embarrassed since Kanami is aware of what happened. "Wait, so um.. does that mean that you may or may not have heard me during it....?"
Kanami: Oh, it's nothing to be embarrassed about...
Yato: Believe it or not... Within the yakuza, sex is way more common..
Kanami: Yeah, although Yato wanted to save his virginity... I guess that's the Ishigami mindset for ya..
Lotus looked over at Yato, "Hearing that you wanted to save it sort of makes me feel bad that I was the one who ended up taking it..."
Yato: Oh please, I mean I just didn't want to give it to some random floozy... I wanted to give it to someone I know I would want to be with... So don't feel bad about something like that..
"Hmmm, ok! I guess that kind of makes me feel better about it... Especially since that technically mean you want to be with me!" Lotus giggled, "But I guess now those words coming from you isn't something I can use to bother you anymore since we're dating now.."
Yato: That's all it took to make you tease me less huh? If I would've known that I would've went for that a lot sooner.
"Nahh, you didn't seem into me enough at the beginning to do that sooo part of me doubts that... But, then again how would I know?" She pokes Yato's forehead. "I don't live in that head of yours."
Yato: Yeah, and I didn't want you to.. I thought it was better off that you didn't.. Now, I don't really care...
"Good! Keep it that way." Lotus patted his head. "But, just because we're together now doesn't mean I'm going to stop bothering you. I'll find other ways to tease you!" She giggled.
Yato: I guess it wouldn't be you if you didn't..
Kanami: Aww... See, I knew it had to be you... You've finally broke through all of Yato's barriers...
"Ooo, have I..? Well, I guess it would be a little surprising if I didn't, hm? But that's good since he's stuck with me!" Lotus looked over at Kanami, "Speaking of him being stuck with me... Yato said you would be fine with this but.. Do you mind if I were to stay here? Like... Live here?"
Kanami: Of course, I was wondering when Yato would have a girl to stay over here... You sound like you're confident in this move too.
Lotus awkwardly laughed and scratched the back of her head, "Yeah, well... Let's just say I have a really bad relationship with my mother.. She practically despises me and... it's probably better off for me if I officially leave that house.."
Kanami: I see, well that would make sense that you'd want to move out...
Yato: I rather she stay with us, with people that'll actually have her back..
Kanami: Wait.... Yato, you offered for her to stay here?
Yato: *He nodded*
Kanami: Well, I'll be... I haven't seen you like this in... Well, since a long time ago... Before you became the Phoenix of Izakara.. When you still went by the name Ishigami... Which actually is refreshing....
"Huh? Ishigami?" Lotus tilted her head. "So you're telling me that Yato was technically.. not always Yato?"
Kanami: Yato didn't grow up as a yakuza guy... Originally, he used to be a pretty stand up guy... Great grades, he did pretty well. He had a nice girlfriend.... Has he told you about Kyoka?
Lotus closed her eyes, remembering everything about what Yato told her about back at the diner when he opened up to her. She opened her eyes again and she looked down to the floor. She rubbed the back of her neck, "Well, yeah he has..... at least about what happened to her.."
Kanami: Well...She was Yato's first girlfriend.... You're already caught up to speed on what happened, so I won't bore you there.... But, the day that Kyoka died.... Something in Yato changed... The nice innocent eyes that Yato once had....No more... Eyes filled with broken rage.....
"I can sort of tell... Well, at least with how much he's initially tried pushing away from me... I guess that's why it's a little shocking how I've made it this far with him....."
Kanami: He hadn't let anyone else in, as you know to avoid that feeling ever happening again.. So, it's good to see a bit of his former self is still in there somewhere...
Lotus nodded, "Well, in that case, I'm glad I was able to make him show that side of him again and help you realize that..! I promise I'll do anything to make sure he doesn't have to go through that again... That's why I told him to let me know if anything I did made him feel off..."
Kanami: It's rally nice to see you so well together...
Yato: Don't forge about the part where you found me... Or at least, Koichi did...
Kanami: Right... He had beaten the guys that harmed Kyoka.... Then Koichi found him.... Figured he had a ton of potential as a member of the yakuza... So, Koichi and I adopted Yato...
"Ah, so that's why you say that he didn't grow up as yakuza, because you adopted him and that's how he got into it..... I've always pictured it as he just didn't wanted to involved with it at the beginning.. or at least something along those lines..."
Kanami: Mhm... And who knows, maybe now Yato can revert back to that sense of self... Then again, I may be wishing for a bit much...
Yato: You aren't wrong to wish something like that... I just don't know if I can back away...
"I mean I guess that means that only time can tell... Clearly a lot has changed between the two of us since I met you at the staircase... Who knows what could happen even like a couple of months from now!"
Kanami: Well, you'll be living with each other... So, I can guarantee that you'll only get closer from here..
Lotus nodded, "Of course! But being here also means that I can be here when you make the shop for the meat buns! Do you still plan on doing that?"
Kanami: *She nodded* It's gonna take some time, but we've got something in the works...
"Yes! I can't wait until it's actually done then.. I can promise you that I'll be your number one customer!" She giggled. "But, I'm also glad to help as well!"
Kanami: Thanks a bunch Lotus! Speaking of, I should get started on yours... *She said heading off to the kitchen*
"Alright!" Lotus smiled as Kanami walked out to the kitchen. She looked back at Yato, "Hey Yato... I have a question.. Earlier you said that if my mom tried to look into you, it can spell out some trouble for her.... What kind of trouble did you mean?"
Yato: ......... You remember what you saw yesterday? Well, that's pretty much the basis of it.... They'd torture or probably even kill her..
"O- oh... Noted...." She looked down. "I guess I'll make sure to let her know tomorrow then.. to prevent her from doing that... The question is whether or not she'll listen to me..."
Yato: ...... I'd prefer to not have to bury anyone.... Who knows, the very person they could send to kill her... Could be either me or Kanami... That's why she needs to be careful...
"Well, I'm going to have to hope that she would listen to me... Despite the fact that she hates me, I don't think I could handle the fact if that were to happen to her.... It wouldn't help if it were one of you two either...." She closed her eyes, "I don't want to keep thinking about this.."
Yato: Alright then change of subject... Do you have a favorite kind of mochi? *He said sitting next to her, his hand on hers to help ease her*
She rested her head on his shoulder. "Oooo, mochi... I like a lot of them but, I feel like this wouldn't be a surprise to you because I really like the fruity ones... I feel like it's getting clear now that I have a thing for fruit..." She looked up at him, "What about you?"
Yato: I remember having Red Bean a while back... It tasted so good, almost like a taste of paradise....
"Heyyy, that's what you should've been saying about me earlier.." She giggled, "Kidding, kidding... But maybe we should buy some! Or even learn how to make them!"
Yato: Hmm..... Maybe we could find a recipe on the web... Making mochi alongside you sounds like it'll be a pretty fun experience....
"I feel like it could end up as a mess, but who knows! We could have Kanami try them and maybe they could be good enough to sell at her upcoming shop!" Lotus said excitedly, feeling a lot better already. "Though I doubt I'm that capable.."
Yato: What? I think you're more than capable... [Good, she's feeling so much better now..] We've just got to put our heads together...