Are You a Host:
- If so, What Type:
Bio:
Other:

औरान हाइ स्कूल होस्ट क्लब 1882 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 1882

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LillyBlack said…
"Hmmm, just thinking about making mochi seems really complicated... So, hopefully if we are able to accomplish this, I'll think of it as a pretty big win!" Lotus tilted her head, "You don't have anything else to do today, right? Or do you have more business to do later on, like yesterday...?"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheAdventGhost said…
Yato: Nope, or at least I don't have anything that needs urgent care to it... Though I can't say the same for tomorrow, I'll have to go on a collections run tomorrow.. Heading into places and hopefully they pay up the protection money...
"Although I do have to go back home tomorrow, can I still tag along? Or is this another situation where you're going to try to prevent me from going again? Even though that didn't work yesterday..."
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Yato: Well, collections don't get as violent.......As long as people comply..... Which they usually do...... Emphasis on usually...
"Hmm, alright! Then I guess I shall be going with you tomorrow then..." She stood up from the bed and turned to look at Yato again. She held onto his hands, "But since I have you for the whole day today, we should make the mochi!"
Yato: Of course, we just need to make sure we have the ingredients first though...
Lotus nodded, "I can find a recipe and show it to Kanami, I'm sure she knows what you guys have and what you don't... Then she'll let us know what we need to get and we can do a little store run if needed. How does that sound?"
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Yato: Sounds like a plan to me. [Jeez, not even a day of dating and we're already making store runs like we've done this for a while...]
"Good!" She searched up a recipe on her phone, specifically for red bean mochi. Once found one, she headed to the kitchen where Kanami is. "Kanami! We decided that we wanted to make mochi, so I wanted to ask if you can look at this ingredient list! Is there anything we might have to go get?" Lotus asked, handing Kanami her phone.
Kanami: Let's see...... You may need to pick up some mochiko sweet rice flour... As well as some Adzuki Beans... We've got everything else, so it's just those couple of things... Hold on, you said we... You and Yato are going to make mochi together huh?
Lotus nodded, "Mhm! He brought up the topic of mochi and I thought we should make some! He seemed fine with the idea... So now we just need to get the missing ingredients!"
Kanami: I see... Usually a couple that cooks together is a couple that stays together... At least, that's what my mom used to tell me back then...
"Oooo, I guess he really is stuck with me then!" Lotus giggled. "I'm going to go get him then so we can buy everything else.." She went back to Yato's room and peeked through the door. "Put a shirt on, dummy, we're going to the store... You don't want to be tempting me at a grocery store now, do you Yato? Hm?"
Yato: Hey, if you can't keep that lust of yours in check.. I can't say I'm the one to blame... That's like me if I looked at your boobs and got tempted... Soo... Yeah, you get the point...
"Yeahh, don't worry.. I know! I wouldn't actually do anything anyways. Are you going to head out like that then? Because I'm ready to go!" She said, smiling.
Yato: Of course not... *He found a shirt with the japanese kanji for fire and put it on* Alright then, let's go. *He said heading out the front door*
Lotus followed along behind Yato. "We don't have many things to get, so it should be a quick trip... Oh, and I don't think I told you but we're making red bean mochi specifically! We already had those berry pancakes so... I wanted to cater it towards you a bit!"
Yato: Right... So what do we need anyway? You haven't even told me.. I just know we're going there, and yet I have no idea what we even need...
"I was getting to that, Yatooo.. Patience... Your mom said we needed mochiko flour and adzuki beans.. So, it's not that much. To be honest, the recipe doesn't really ask for much in terms of the ingredients.."
Yato: Mochiko flour and Adzuki beans.... Alright.... They usually always have those in stock everywhere..
Lotus nodded, "Good, that makes it easier for us! Though, I don't know where anything would be... I don't want this to come across the wrong way but I think you can guess that I don't really do the shopping at my house..."
Yato: Nah, part of me figured... With the life you live, you probably barely have to leave the house to get anything...
"Yeah, you're right.... Even though, ever since I started going to Ouran Academy, I'm technically almost never at home... But, besides that, you might not have to help me out a bit before I somehow get myself lost at a grocery store...."
Yato: You need not worry.. It should go without saying but,, I've got your back Lotus..
"Good! And I have yours!" Lotus smiled before going ahead and making it to the grocery store. She aimlessly walked into one of the aisles, beginning to look for the ingredients they need.
Yato: *He then poined Lotus to their first destination in the store, where all the flour was* This is where we'll find the Mochiko flour...
"Ok!" Lotus walked in the pointed direction to go get the flour. Ahead, she sees someone that seems familiar to her, but they walked into another area before she could even tell who they were. She shook her head and tried to think nothing of, hoping it wasn't actually somebody that she once knew. She grabbed one of the bags of Mochiko flour off of one of the shelves and showed it to Yato, "Do you think this will be enough?"
Yato: *He nodded* Yep, looking at what we need for the recipe... We could probably use this a few times before we need more...
"Alright! I'll hold onto this then... Now, where can we find the beans? But, um..." Lotus pointed in the direction where she saw the other person walk in. "Can we not go this way? For, um... Reasons?" She still wasn't sure if it was someone she knew, but she didn't want to take her chances.
Yato: *He raised an eyebrow as he walked next to her, , he then spoke in a low volume* Alright, what's going on? You're acting kind of strange... Is there someone stalking you or something?
"Stalking me? No, but I'm glad that's not the case..." Lotus held onto Yato's wrist and walked into the opposite direction that she pointed at. "Someone over there looked familiar... And if it's a guy I know, encountering them is the last thing I want to do... Especially since I have no clue how'd you act.. I'd rather not test that either..."
Yato: ...... Whaaat.... It's not like it's a guy that has a crush on you or something....
"Hmmm, it may not be a guy that has a crush on me but..." She stopped in her tracks to turn and face Yato. "How would you feel if you possibly came across someone of my past? Maybee someone who only befriended me for specific reasons... Like for money, or the other things I've told you about... Hm?"
Yato: ...... Ah.... Right..... Yeah, I see what you mean.. No point in causing a scene here...
Lotus pat his shoulder, "Exactly! So, I'm just going to hope it's not actually them, ok? Now..... Do you know where the Adzuki beans are? And please tell me they're at least somewhere on this side.."
Yato: *He pointed in the direction of the beans* They're a few aisles down that way... *He pointed in the direction of the aisle which was a little further down the way* Once we pass a couple it'll be in that aisle.
Lotus nodded and started to walk towards the aisle where the beans should be. "If it does end up being him and we come across him... Are you able to promise me to at least try to not make a big deal from it..? Or is that asking too much from you?"
Yato: I mean as long as he doesn't talk enough smack to make me want to clean his clock.. Then I think we'll be fine...
"Alright, if anything that understandable.." She walked into the aisle where the Adzuki bean should be and she started browsing the shelves, looking for it. "You know, I've never actually had red bean mochi before so I guess this is gonna be a new experience for me..!"
Yato: You just might like it.... With your taste in food, I wouldn't doubt it...
Lotus takes one of the options of Adzuki beans and holds it along with the flour. "Possibly.. Then again, if this is my first time trying it, maybe we shouldn't be making it homemade considering my zero experience in making mochi... But, oh well! We'll have your judgment as well so..."
Someone else walked into the same aisle as Yato and Lotus. He noticed Lotus by one of the shelves and tilted his head, "Lotus?"
Lotus felt her body freeze for a few seconds and then sighed, "During the few seconds I had to stop worrying about you.. it had to be the time you appear..." She mumbled.
"I heard that..." He smirked, "So you were thinking about me then?"
Lotus got annoyed and rolled her eyes, "You wish, Kenji... This is who I was talking about, Yato..."
Kenji's eyes moved to Yato, "Oooh and who are you?"
Yato: Let's just say I'm someone you'll be wise not to piss off, Kenji.... Yato Izakara, Lotus' new boyfriend...
Lotus held onto Yato's arm, "Well, my first boyfriend...."
"Acting tough already, huh?" Kenji looked up and down at Yato, "I guess just another guy for you to mess with then... Well, more like another guy to mess with you."
Lotus looked to the side, "I'm not that dumb anymore.. I don't follow around people who treated me like you did.."
Kenji chuckled, "That's hard to believe. You practically trust almost anything, that's why I was able to take you in so easily.. Twice. Wouldn't be surprised if I could a third time." He stared at Yato. "But, I guess I can't now, huh? Wouldn't be surprised if you have similar intentions on what to do with her, Yato."
Lotus looked down, "If that was the case, I wouldn't be with him right now..."
Yato: I'm not going to do that to Lotus... I don't think you heard me the first time... Piss me off, and I'll personally end you... Bad enough you just admitted right in my face that you dared to take advantage of Lotus, not to mention twice... I don't have any intentions, because I plan to treat Lotus the way she deserves to be.. Like a human being... Even if I am what I am, that doesn't change the way I feel towards her.
"Oh, I heard you loud and clear the first time. But, just like everything else you just said, I'm sure that's just all talk. I can tell you have a lot of her trust already since you guys said you're dating, correct? I'm sure that'll change soon enough, you're probably no different from all her other friends, including myself.." Kenji chuckled.
Lotus didn't have any words to defend either Yato or herself, she just kept her eyes looking down to the floor. "Kenji, can you just leave..?"
Yato: Sorry to break it to you, but you really shouldn't lump me in with a little shitstain like you... If you really believe I'm all talk, then I'm more than happy to show you what I'm about... And trust me, you just underestimated a member of the Izakara family.. You're lucky you're not riding in a yakuza car right now... Of course, I could always make the arrangement. *He said as he walked close, tightly gripping Kenji's shirt*
"Yakuza car? I guess Lotus is treading in some dangerous waters to even be involved with you, huh? Tch, but I guess I was wrong about you..." Kenji forcefully removed Yato's hand from his shirt. "Though, I still stand by what I said. You'll learn eventually that there's not much to that girl to begin with.. But, that's enough said before the big bad wolf here loses his control and I find myself dead." Kenji turned around. "Hopefully I see you two again. Especially you, princess." He said before walking away from the two.
Lotus felt uncomfortable and only stayed quiet as he left.
Yato: ..... Tch, he's lucky.... *He looked at Lotus who he could tell was uncomfortable* Sorry... *He said closing his eyes* Guess I ended up making more of a scene than necessary after all...
Lotus shook her head, "No, don't worry... You were fine, Yato..." She looked up at him, "Just... Nothing he said is true, right..? Like... You're not gonna end up like them..?"
Yato: *He wrapped his arms around her, bringing her close to him* Of course I won't.. And he's wrong in saying that there isn't much to you... I can't do that to you... I won't do that to you... Because you're my precious flower Lotus...