Are You a Host:
- If so, What Type:
Bio:
Other:

औरान हाइ स्कूल होस्ट क्लब 1882 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 1882

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LillyBlack said…
Lotus put her hands over her stomach, realizing she didn't really eat anything at all today. "Ooooo.. Well, knowing Kanami, it's probably something delicious!"
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheAdventGhost said…
Yato: Definitely. Did you eat anything at all today Lotus? *He said asking in a slightly concerned manner*
"Uhhh..." Lotus scratched the back of her head, hearing the concern in his voice. "Um.. Maybe? ... Maybe not?"
Yato: Lotus! *He sighed* Come on... We're gonna get you something... At least that'll hold you over until dinner...
Lotus waved her hands in front of her, "N- No... It's ok! I'm sure it's nothing you have to worry about, I can last until then...!"
Yato: *He looked at her, the concern still placed on his face* Please don't pick up any bad habits.. You shouldn't be skipping your times for food.
"I meann, I didn't do it on purposeee... It sort of just happened..... Would it make you feel better if we did just go eat now then?" Lotus frowned, "I don't want you worrying.."
Yato: It'll ease me to know that you're eating..... *He then blushed* Sorry...... Too much?
Lotus giggled and pinched his blushing cheek, "Hehe, no, it's not too much. It's a little cute and comforting, coming from you..."
Yato: Really? I... I was just concerned that you're rating right... I want to make sure you're fed.
"I see the tough side of you a lot, which makes the caring side of you so comforting to me... But, if you're so concerned, then let's go eat somewhere!"
Yato: Right...
*They then left the academy*
Yato: Um.... Is there anywhere in particular that you want to go?
Lotus placed her hand on her chin, thinking of different foods she can possibly have. "Hmmmm, it's a hard decision.. Why don't we do something simple likeee burgers, maybe?"
Yato: That'll be perfect... I'll have to call mom and tell her not to make too much for dinner then..
"Alright!" Lotus held onto Yato hand, starting to get excited. "There's this one spot I used to go to from time to time! I try not to go too often in fear of my mom finding out.."
Yato: Heh, and with her out of the picture.. You really don't have to worry about that now...
"I meannn, I wouldn't necessarily say shes out the picture just yet. I still worry... For the most part, it's not the first thing on my mind anymore!"
Yato: Heh, yeah you're right.... *He then thought about Kenji, beginning to wonder about himself in the relationship* Hey.... Lotus...... If at any point in the relationship I do anything to make you uncomfortable.... Please feel free to let me know.. Like, if I come off wrong to you or anything.
"Hm? Sure, I'll let you know.. Though, you've only made me comfy and happy so far..." Lotus looked up to Yato and tilted her head, "Is this because of Kenji?"
Yato: *He looked to the side* ..... That obvious huh? Sorry... I guess I let him get into my head with this whole thing...When I shouldn't be...
"I mean, Kenji seems to really like targeting you, so, I don't blame you... But, I promise you, you don't have to worry!" They later arrived to the burger spot and Lotus pulled Yato to one of the tables. "Once you eat one of their burgers with me, I'm sure you'll forget all about it!" She told him with a bright smile.
Yato: *He then smiled softly* Thanks Lotus.. Thanks a bunch... For everything..
Lotus held his hand over the table, "Of course! Anything for you.."
A waitress then approached their table, clearly in a positive mood. "Lotus! It's nice seeing you back here!"
The waitress looked to Yato, "And I see you brought a little guest! A pretty close guest, huh?"
Lotus giggled, "Mhm.. Kora, this is my boyfriend, Yato! Yato, this is Kora."
"Pleasure to meet you, Yato! As a little treat..." Kora blocked the side of her mouth with her hand and whispered, "I'll let you guys eat for free...! Don't tell anyone I let you though..."
Lotus gasped a bit, "Oooo, our mouths are sealed..."
"Good.. Now, I'm sure you'll order the usual, Lotus.. Classic cheeseburger and fries..... How about you, Yato?" Kora asked him.
Yato: Um... I suppose I'll take a classic cheeseburger as well... With fries...[I've never really been here before. So I'm not really sure what to get...] And it's a pleasure to meet you.
Kora nodded, "Alright! I'll get those two orders for you quick!" She then left the two.
Lotus looked at Yato, "I promise you, you'll forget everything once you take a bite! It's honestly the greatest! Even though I don't have much to compare it to..."
Yato: Regardless, it must be really great.. That I wouldn't doubt... You're giving it a bunch of hype... So, I'll go for it...
Lotus grinned, "Hopefully, you think the same then!"
Kora came back to their table with their food, setting it down. She winked at the both of them, "Enjoy!" She said before leaving them again.
As soon as Kora left, Lotus digged into her food happily, probably eating faster than she should.
Yato: Alright, here goes.. *He then took a bite. After he did, he could feel something in him* [You know what, she's quite right! More than right... This is actually magnificent... Whoa!! Just for a classic cheeseburger this is freaking awesome!] Yeah, I'll be coming back here more often...
Lotus' eye brightened up as Yato enjoyed it, "Yay! I'm glad you liked it!!" She took another bite, "This place was always comforting to me, so, I tried to come as much as I can... That's why Kora basically knows who I am.. I'm happy I can have you with me now!"
Yato: So you were like a regular here... So... Are you and Kora close friends?
"Well, we're not too close... We don't speak or hang out outside of the times I come here.." Lotus rested her hand on her cheek, "But, I honestly see us getting close... Or at least, I sort of want us to..."
Yato: Then let's do that... Or, at the very least give it shot.. You want to, so you could probably make it so... I'm sure she'd probably love to as well..
"I worry though... What if she turns up like everyone else? ..To be honest, I just got really lucky with you..."
Yato: I see.... Well, if you're not feeling comfortable... Then we can hold off...
"I guess.. But, I'll certainly be thinking about it." Lotus said.
Kora slid into the seat right beside Lotus, "Thinking about what?" She asked, stealing one of Lotus' fries and eating it.
Lotus felt startled from Kora suddenly coming out no where, "O- oh, Kora.. Shouldn't you be working?"
Kora leaned back into the seat, "I'm on a little break! Besides, thought we could chat a bit.. I'm not interrupting anything, am I?"
Yato: No, not at all... Here, you're on break after all.. So join us.
"Oh! Good!" Kora said, stealing another fry.
Lotus just kept eating her burger with her mind occupied. She continued to wonder on whether or not she should attempt to get closer to Kora outside of the burger spot.
Kora looked to her, "Ya know, Lotus.. I couldn't help to realize.. Although you've come here a handful amount of times, we don't really speak much outside of this small restaurant.."
Lotus stared at Yato, wide-eyed, considering that's exactly what they were just speaking about. "I-.... Yeah, I've actually realized the same thing.."
Yato: [Just be careful...] *He looked at his phone* I need to make a few phone calls.. I'm gonna step outside for a sec... *He headed outside. Beginning to make his phone calls*
???: Aniki... You're alive..
Yato: Of course I am Isshin.. What's up?
Isshin: There was a hit on one of our spots...
Yato: Wait, for real?!
Isshin: A whole bunch of Izakara bodies were found there...
Yato: Damn... No one survived?
Isshin: Not a single one...
Yato: Alright, then we need to have a Kaijin clan meeting..
Isshin: You read my mind... Where are you now?
Yato: I'm..... Out at the moment...
Isshin: Busy... Alright, we'll have the meeting tonight.. Later Aniki.. *He hung up*
Lotus raised her eyebrow as she watched Yato walk out to make his phone calls. 'Hm, I wonder what's that about....' She thought.
Kora started speaking again, "So.. In that case, I was wondering... We should try to spend more time together outside of this place..! It's only fitting!"
Lotus' body jumped a bit as Kora spoke again. Her mind was just bombarded with thoughts from worrying about this friendship to Yato as well. "Yeah! We should..." Lotus said.
Kora tilted her head, "Is everything fine, Lotus?"
Lotus scratched the back of her head, "S- Sorry.. Just have a lot on my mind, that's all..."
Kora frowned, "Maybe you need to destress a bit..." Kora's eyes lit up as she got an idea, "Maybe we can hang out tonight! So, you can clear your mind!"
"Uhhh.." Lotus trembled a bit as the idea still worried her. "T- Tonight..? I personally don't have anything planned.. So, maybe we can.."
Yato: *He then made a call to Kanami*
Kanami: Hello?
Yato: Hey..... Did you hear?
Kanami: About the massacre..... Yeah, they're gathering the top members of all families... Koichi will be there, no doubt you will too....
Yato: Yeah... Are you?
Kanami: No... I won't be partaking...
Yato: Then, can I ask something of you... Can you have someone be around to keep an eye on Lotus?
Kanami: Concerned something could happen to her while you're gone?
Yato: You could say that....
"Perfect!" Kora then took a piece of paper, writing down her phone number. She then handed it to Lotus. "Just text me to let me know!"
Lotus only nodded as Kora then left to continue working. Lotus then buried her face in her hands, "Maybe I'm worrying too much... Kora has always been a good friend to me whenever I'm here... So, why I am scared? Why am I suddenly so worried now...?" Lotus mumbled to herself.
Kanami: Very well, I'll have someone tail her and keep a close look on her while you're gone...
Yato: Thanks a bunch... Talk soon.... *He went back inside to sit back down with Lotus, noticing Kora went back to work* So..... How'd it go?
Lotus' face was still buried in her hands so her body jumped again, not expecting to hear Yato's voice. She lowered her hands to look at him, "Oh, you're back.." She looked down at the piece of paper Kora gave her, "I guess you can say it went well... She offered to hang out with me tonight so I can clear my mind a bit.. I guess it's a bit obvious how tense I am.."
Yato: Yeah, I can see it all over you... I don't even think you were this tense when we first met.... Well... Aside from the one thing... Anyway, I unfortunately won't be joining you... I've got to see to some family business.. *He sent a text to Lotus' phone, explaining about the incident that he'd be meeting all the heads of the Kaijin clan for*
"I was honestly the complete opposite of tense when we first met..." Lotus then looked to her phone to read the message that Yato had sent her. Her eyes widened as she read over about the massacre. She stayed silent for a few seconds, "..I guess that explains why you had to make some phone calls earlier..... Just... Text me any updates so I can be sure that you're fine... And of course, I'll do the same for you.."
Yato: *He nodded* Hopefully it'll only just be a meeting... But, it's hard to say if it's an internal thing... External.... *He sighed* [It may end up bloody.... I just need to be careful...] *He then kept his eye on Lotus, before closing his eyes for a second* [I don't want her to think that I don't trust her to handle herself... But... I'm just worried something will pop off on her end... Should... I tell her?]
"Well, whatever ends up being the case, I'll just hope that meeting doesn't escalate on your end...." Though Lotus probably didn't have much to worry about when it came to Kora, she couldn't help but occupy her mind with it. Along with Yato not being able to come with her, it only gave her more things to be worried about, putting a lot on her shoulders already. She tilted her head as Yato closed his eyes, "You ok, Yato...?"
Yato: ..... Yeah.... I..... *He sighed* I.... Mightve made a bit of a snap judgment..... Lotus.... I.... I talked to Kanami... While I go to this.... I want to make sure you're good.... *He sent another text to her phone. It read the following. "Kanami will be nearby... It could be for nothing.... But, I don't know... It's better than making you take a piece yourself. It's not that I don't trust you to handle yourself.. But I also would rather your hands be blood free... For all we know, she knows too much and it could be a way to set you up. I mean, I could call her off. Let me know."*
"Hm....?" Lotus was a bit confused and then looked at her phone again. She sighed as she read over the message. She then rested her hand on her cheek, looking to the side. "Maybe... Maybe it's for the best if you have Kanami keep an eye on me... Especially since you won't be around.. But, Yato... I have one favor to ask of you if you don't mind....."
Yato: Of course... I could never turn down a favor from my lady. What's on your mind?