Are You a Host:
- If so, What Type:
Bio:
Other:

औरान हाइ स्कूल होस्ट क्लब 1882 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 1882

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LillyBlack said…
Lotus blushed, "I really did get lucky to have met you, hm?" She hugged him from the side as they continued walking. She smiled, "I... I love you too, Yato."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheAdventGhost said…
Yato: I'm definitely lucky to have you in my life... *He said as he kissed her forehead*
Lotus giggled, "I guess we both got really lucky then..! It's a good thing then that I decided to bother you on the staircase."
Yato: As much as I really didn't care for it at that point.... I'm glad you did too..
Lotus poked his cheek and smiled, "Good! ... By the way, what's the next place we're going to?"
Yato: The ladt place we're heading to is a Takoyaki shop... Run by Katsu Hitsudori.. Once we're done there, my collections run is over.
"Oooo, even more food places? You must typically be full by the end of these collection runs, huh?"
Yato: I mean, I could be... But I don't always eat there... I actually haven't had Takoyaki in a while... Not since the whole Kyoka ordeal....
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"Oh... Then maybe it's not the greatest food if it makes you think that far back...... Speaking of which, I actually a question about that if you don't mind... But, maybe it's better if I ask after we're done with all this."
Yato: *He shook his head* Go ahead... You can ask me now.. I've found it better if you have a question, to ask straight away... To me, it's better that way..
Lotus nodded. "Well... All I really know is what happened to Kyoka, but not necessarily what she did to cause it... And the reason I'm asking is because I promised you that I wouldn't be reckless myself..." She looked up to him. "But, if you're not comfortable telling me what happened that caused that whole situation, then I totally understand.."
Yato: ....... Well, a while back... Before she dated me, she used to go out with someone else.... She had an Ex boyfriend that was part of one of the many color gangs in Tokyo... The Golden Chains... Well, at least that was the reason they ended up breaking up... We were friends before that... So, about a month or two after they broke up... That's when we started dating... She was... This ray of sunshine... She could make a sad child smile... It was all in who she was as a person.. Until... She got a text from him, saying he'd change and wanted to talk about still being friends.. So, I went with her to meet him.... Next thing I knew, we were both knocked out... Woke up in a room.... That's when everything spiraled out of control.... He hadn't changed in the slightest... I was tied to a chair, and she was tied to a bed....... I watched her.... Be violated by that monster.... Everything I had in me.... Was gone.. Yato Ishigami died that day... Even if it was too late for what happened to her in that moment..... I still wanted to make sure he got what he deserved... After that she kept going on and on about how she was defiled, ruined... All that cheery behavior... Gone... The bright look in her eyes, gone... I haven't been able to look at Kyoka's parents in the eye since... Then comes the falling curtain......... I remember oversleeping one day.... I was on my way to school, and ambulances were going to the school......... Kyoka jumped from the roof of the school..... Died on impact....
"So that day... That was Kyoka who jumped off...? I've heard about it before but I don't think I was around at that time..." Lotus looked down. "I knew it was bad before, but... hearing all the details now, I didn't think it would just get worse... I apologize for even asking about it, Yato... But... I promise you I won't let you go through a repeat of what happened..."
Yato: *He hook his head* I'm finally coming to terms with it all... So, you don't need to apologize... If anything, I should be thanking you..
"I'm glad I'm able to help, but I don't know.. I still sort of feel bad having you think back to that all so suddenly... To be honest, I've even contemplated asking Kanami instead because I didn't want to hurt you..."
Yato: Either way, I'm sure you would've learned about it somehow... Since it was how it would shape me to be who I am today...
"Yeah, you're right... Because after that is when Koichi found you, right?"
Yato: *He nodded* Good observation.... After the funeral, I found the guy... His gang was there too... There were a bunch of guys beaten to death, by me alone.... Koichi found me in that situation, and he took me under his wing....
"And then I guess that's what started to build the Izakara side of you..... I still have yet to meet Koichi, but, to be honest, I'm kind of scared to.."
Yato: As I've said before, he's a yakuza of hardened steel... Even on behalf of his family, he's ready to lose a finger for us...Even with that, he's someone I can look up to... Even me and Kanami can't compare to him.... We're just muscle in comparison to him... I wouldn't be surprised if he actually made it to the top of the yakuza underworld one day
"Based from what you're telling me, I wouldn't be surprised either..." Lotus sighed, "That sort of just scares me more mainly because I'm scared of the impression he might get from me..."
Yato: Well, you're with me.... You should be fine.. I wouldn't imagine he'd have too much to say.. Besides, if he's got a problem with ya... I'll fight him on it..
Lotus blushed just a little bit, "Really? You would?" She smiled, "I appreciate it.."
Yato: *He kissed her forehead* Of course, I'll fight whoever for you... *He then looked as they made it to the Takoyaki shop* Here we are... *He looked at a case that was next to the door, he looked inside and there was the money to be given to Yato* Always punctual... He then took the money* Alright, now to head back home and have this ready for dad later...
Lotus felt warm inside as he kissed her forehead and then watched him take the case in the front. "Do you need help carrying any of it? You are carrying quite a lot, I don't mind helping."
Yato: ...Yeah, I am gonna need a bit of help... Thanks Lotus..
Lotus nodded. "Of course!" She helped Yato carry some of the cases/bags he was given today. She smiled, "Alright, we can go back now!"
Yato: *He nodded* Let's go.. *He said as they began to depart, making their way back to Yato's house* Perfect, a pretty good collections day... And now it'll be another month before the next one...
"Mhm! Maybe other than that second trip..." Lotus put down the cases she had. "How about we try the crepes?"
Yato: Yeah, let's try them... They should be pretty good.. *He took out one and bit into it* Yep, this still tastes great..
Lotus took one of the crepes as well and took a bite. "Though, I don't really like the impression I got out of her... I gotta give it to her, these are pretty good!"
Yato: Trust me, she can make some really good pastries... Although, her as a person in regards to me... Could be reworked...
"Agreed." Lotus finished the crepe she was eating and went to go hug Yato. "Because you're just for me....."
Yato: *He wrapped his arm right around her* Good, and you're just for me... I'm gonna make sure I do my best by you.. At all times.
"Same goes for me! Though, it probably won't seem like that in my mom's eyes..." Lotus poked his nose. "Speaking of which, is there anything you want to do in the meantime? I guess we have some time before I decide to head back home. Unless you want to go straight there?"
Yato: Well, the momey's ready for Koichi... I mean I don't really have much in mind... So... We could straight back to your place....
Lotus nodded. "Alright! I don't have much in mind either so we can go!" She said before beginning to head out to back to her house, later arriving at the front. "I hope you have an idea of what you'll say to Haru, Yato.."
Yato: Of course. I'm gonna ask to talk to him, man to man.. And tell him I'm part of a shady group of individuals... Known as the Izakara yakuza family...
"Welp.. I guess that works since it's pretty straight-forward. Alright, well I'm leaving that between you two then. Just make sure to mention why we're telling him, to prevent mom from getting into trouble..." Lotus said. She then walked inside and Haru can be seen from the top of the stairs.
Haru looked down to them, "Back so soon?"
Lotus nodded, "What we had to do was dealt with pretty quickly.."
Yato: Mhm... Hey, Haru. There something I wanted to talk with you about... A man to man conversation...
Haru raised his eyebrow, looking at Lotus and then at Yato. "Oh? Alright.." Haru went down the stairs, going up to the two. "Let's speak outside then."
"I'll leave you two up to that... I'll be in my room gathering anything I want to take with me... Haru'll tell you where my room is afterwards, Yato." Lotus said before leaving the two alone.
Yato: *He walked outside with Haru* Soo.... Well. I wanted to tell you..I'm not some nice prince charming boyfriend of Lotus... I'm actually a member of a shady group.. A yakuza family... The Izakara family...
Haru's eyes widened and his body became stiff. "I'm sorry. Repeat that again.. You're a yakuza member?" Haru put his hand over his face. "I'm typically supportive of Lotus' decisions and I still am but if mom finds out..." Haru sighed, "If mom somehow gets a hold of that information, she's going to freak out... And not for the reasons that you two think she would."
Yato: And that's why I'm talking to you... I need you to prevent her from getting that information, and prevent her from looking into the Izakara name... If she does, it could spell nothing but trouble...Even if she is a pain in the ass.. I'd much prefer the blood Katori not be on the Izakara family's hands...
Haru sighed once again, "Just what sort of thing did Lotus get us into..." Haru nodded. "But, you can count on me... It's definitely not an easy task but it's not impossible either. I'll do everything in my ability to prevent her from looking into your family. Though, I have a question... Lotus has never mentioned anything about her father, correct?"
Yato: No.... She's never mentioned... Is he someone I should look out for?
"No, no... We don't even know his whereabouts, to be honest. He left a little after Lotus was born..." Haru explained. "It's clearly bad enough that you're in a dangerous family, but, Lotus' father is the one of the main reasons our mom acts the way she does now. Because he's also apart of the yakuza himself..."
Yato: Is that so? A Katori is part of the yakuza.... And by the sound of it.. He's in deep.... Truth be told I never would've thought... What's his name? Maybe I can have some of the family look into him.. Maybe even beat some sense into him...
"His name is Ichiro. I don't know if beating some sense into him would be easy... Let alone finding him. Though, I don't know how anything works between you guys... Also, don't bring it up to Lotus so lightly, this would probably be her first time finding this out."
Yato: Well, if you know the right people in the underworld to go to... Anything's possible.. *He scratched his head* I apologize for dropping this whole bombshell on you... But, I'm going to do right by her.. That I can promise...