Are You a Host:
- If so, What Type:
Bio:
Other:

औरान हाइ स्कूल होस्ट क्लब 1882 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 1882

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LillyBlack said…
"This might be weird, me asking this from you... Especially since I didn't think I'd ask you this..." Lotus looked at him. "But, after all this... Do you think you can help teach me to defend myself...? I've always just acted on the fly and with how often I used to be outside on my own... I don't know how I've lasted this long...."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheAdventGhost said…
Yato: *He was genuinely surprised by this request, looking at her with a slight shock on his face* Really? *He then let go of the shock on his face* Well.... I shouldn't be shocked... Especially now that you're hanging around me.... Alright, I can do that for you.... Truth be told.... I DID have another option in mind.... [Lotus defending herself.. I'm proud of her.... But, then again... I have a small feeling with what I could show her.... What could happen.... Watching someone get shot is one thing.... But when you pull the trigger yourself.... Even stabbing someone... Beating someone till you can't control yourself.... It changes you....]
Lotus nodded, "Thank you... I already get myself in enough trouble as it is. If more people see me with you, I'm sure it could draw even more attention... And I don't want to rely on you to protect me forever..." Lotus tilted her head, "But, what other option did you have?"
Yato: Well, alongside having Kanami keeping an eye on you..... I could teach you a thing or two about pulling a trigger... You know in case pesky robbers trespass... *He said trying to keep in code talk* Give you a piece just in case...
"A- About pulling a trigger?" Lotus' body shook a bit, thinking back to when she watched Kanami kill someone back at the warehouse. "Are you sure...?" She looked down to her hands, imagining herself holding a gun for a few seconds. She then clenched her fists and looked back up at him, "If it's what's best for me... T- Then I'll do it!"
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(Actually, it was Kanami that made that kill. Yato was just the brass knuckles.)
Yato: I'll show you how to handle... *He signaled for them to get ready to go* [She's got the resolve... But, at the end of it all... How will your psyche stand when you make that shot? Damn, then thinking about it... If he were to see Lotus in a situation at all... He's gonna be a pain in my ass too.. But.... She's adapting... Not many would want to keep up with a yakuza boyfriend, and still have the resolve to carry a gun... Kanami said it before.... She's got some brass ones...]
(Oh, ooops... I even checked to make sure but I guess I didn't read it carefully loll. I'll change it rn.)
Lotus stood up from her seat, holding her hands behind her back as they began to sweat. She was incredibly nervous but she still had confidence and was willing to learn.
Kora came back over to their table, taking back their plates. "Remember, I'm letting you two go for free, so don't worry about paying!" She looked to Lotus, "And I'll look forward to seeing you tonight!" She said before leaving them again.
Lotus only nervously laughed as a response and looked to Yato again, "Wanna lead the way?"
Yato: *He nodded as he lead the way and exited the place. They made their way to the house, he then looked at Lotus as they entered* Kana had said it once before and I'll say it now... You've got some brass ones....
"Do I?" Lotus looked down to her hands, "I guess you can say that in some cases... Though, I don't think my sweaty hands are a good representation of that at all... I still can't help but be nervous and a little scared.."
Yato: Well, considering what you seen go down before... The fact that you're still with me through all of it.. Hell, going out with me.... The fact that you want me to teach you to defend yourself at all... You've started to adapt... *He then went to his room, found a pistol hidden on the side of his bed, a colt 1911 to be exactly* I like to keep one beside my bed, can't be too careful in case of a home invasion...
Kanami: Yato hasn't had TOO many kills on his belt, a few.. But, I'm a bit more versatile.... I am Koichi's hitwoman after all...
Yato: I know my way around a piece...
Kanami: Shouldn't you start her with something smaller? The smaller, the less recoil... *She then found a smaller 9mm pistol that she kept hidden in a drawer* It'll be better to ease her into it...
As Lotus watched them take out the guns, she only felt her body get even more tense since it's getting closer to the point where she'll have to hold one. She took a few deep breaths, trying to bring back her confidence again. "We're not going to be teaching me around here... Right?"
Yato: Nah, we have a spot outside of here for target practice... *He then brought Lotus with him, taking her to the car with him and Kanami. They then headed to an abandoned area near some warehouses* We like to target practice with empty bottles here... Sometimes it's good to shoot a bottle or two... Help soothe the mind a bit... Well, sometimes....
Lotus looked around the abandoned area she followed them, not really finding anything interesting to look at. "Welp... I honestly wouldn't have imagined shooting bottles to be soothing... But, I guess that's because I never have.."
Yato: No human is the same... Just similar... Sometimes the pull of a trigger is soothing to people... Everyone's got different comforts...
Kanami: He's right you know...
Lotus poked Yato's nose, "Just like how you're my comfort.." She giggled a bit and then gently pushed her hair back, "Alright, so uh.. What exactly should I do?"
*Kanami gave Lotus the smaller 9mm gun, having the safety on firsr*
Kanami: Now Yato, show her how to grip it...
*Yato held his own gun. He held it in the usual two handed stance*
Yato: To start out, you'll hold your gun just like this... This is the standard two hand grip... You want to give your dominant hand support... For now, just focus on getting your grip... Or, if you prefer... *He then switched to a single hand grip, the same that Kanami had* Whichever you're comfortable with...
Lotus stared down at the gun in her hand, any of her anxiety she managed to push away earlier just flowing back in. She attempted to mimic exactly how Yato was initially holding onto the gun, in his two-handed stance. Her hands were trembling a bit as she held onto the gun, "How's... How's this?"
Yato: *He got behind Lotus* Well, you've just got to get rid of those trembles... Breathe and get yourself a bit calmer...
Lotus blushed a little bit as he got behind her but she then closed her eyes, taking deep breaths to calm herself down. Part of her was still nervous, but, she managed to keep her hands steady. She opened her eyes again, "Is this better...?"
Yato: Mhm... Good.. *He then slid the mechanism to turn the safety off on the gun in her hand* Now... Keep that composure.... Aim..... Then pull the trigger....
"A- Alright..." Trying to keep herself calm, Lotus aimed towards the bottle ahead. "C'mon, Lotus......" She mumbled to herself. She took another deep breath and after gaining enough confidence, she pulled the trigger, the bullet then hitting and breaking the glass bottle. Her body immediately jumped the moment she heard the sound, closing her eyes shut from the shock. "Did...... D- Did I do it??"
Yato: Heh, not bad... I'll give you that much.. You've got it down... Once you get used to the sound of it, you'll be able to use it like a pro... Still, you did good Lotus..
Lotus slowly opened her eyes again, looking ahead at the broken bottle. "Oh.. I did do it... But, who knows how long until I'm used to the sound..." She looked to the gun in her hand for a few seconds before turning to Yato. "Can I maybe do it again..?"
Yato: *He nodded, then looking at Kanami* Hey, set up some more bottle targets...
Kanami: Coming right up... *She set up 4 more bottle targets to shoot*
Yato: Go for it. Let's see that aim..
Lotus took a deep breath once again and aimed the gun at another one of the bottles. 'Who would've thought that I would be doing this right now... But, if I want to stay by Yato, I can't rely on him forever to protect me... If this is what I have to do to be able to defend myself... So be it!' As Lotus thought this, she began shooting at each of the bottles. Although she did miss a few times, she still managed to break them all, slowly getting accustomed to the sound with each shot she took.
Yato: Good, you're really getting it... Nicely done Lotus... *He then looked at her with a slight smirk on his face* So, how do you feel? Starting to feel anything yet?
Lotus turned back to look at him, also having a smirk on her face, "Now that I'm getting a hang of it.... I'm starting to see how this can be soothing to some people.."
Yato: Yeah? See? And you were questioning it.... Sometimes the ol shoot of a bottle can bring comfort to a person's soul...
"I can see that now.." Lotus sighed, "Though I'm sure it's a whole different story when it's a person and not a bottle...." She shook the thought from head as she didn't want to think about that and then handed the gun to Yato, "Now, I wanna see you do it.. Maybe you could give me some pointers too while you're at it! If you have any that is."
Yato: Heh, nah... I don't have any pointers... *Although Lotus have him the 9mm, he pulled out his colt 1921 that he had* I suppose, I could show you... *He then pointed with a one handed grip, as Kanami set up more bottles* How I do it... *He pulled the trigger, each shot hitting the bottles* One handed grip isn't a difficult style to roll with either.. But, you need to account for recoil... That's why the two handed approach is a more better starting approach..
Lotus watched Yato shoot the bottles ahead in awe, "Ooo..." She then scratched the back of her head, "Heh, well.. I'm only just now getting used to using both hands so maybe I should wait a bit before I start using just one..."
Yato: Of course, that's definitely fair enougb... *His gun ran out of ammo, so he pushed a release that would make the magazine fall out, then replacing the magazine and cooking the the gun, before turning the safety back on and putting it away*
Lotus raised her eyebrow as she watched Yato and reload and put away his gun. "Woah, woah, wait.." She pointed at his gun, "You didn't teach me how to do that.. How will I protect myself if I don't even know how to reload it?"
Kanami: She's right ya know...
Yato: Well, I wasn't exactly thinking we were just gonna give you multiple clips... But alright then... *He handed Lotus the 9mm back* On the side of the gun here, there's a mechanism that'll release the magazine, the thing that holds your bullets.. How you hold your mags will depend on you... Once you empty your clip press that mechanism to release, replace.. Cock it back and you're back good to go. Ready to shoot again..
Lotus looked back down to the gun in her hand as she listened to Yato's instructions. She pressed the mechanism like he said, releasing the mag. Since she didn't have another mag to replace it with, nor did she have a reason to, she just placed back the original one and cocked the gun. She looked back up at Yato, "I probably wouldn't need multiple, but... It's still nice to know!"
Yato: Of course, I mean, it's better to have that knowledge in case you end up in a situatiom..... Which, I honestly am gonna hope you don't....I know I'm giving that to you for protection.... But, still be careful alright?
"Well, I did promise you that I'll try not to be reckless.." Lotus ruffled her hand in Yato's hair, "So, you can trust me to be careful.... Is there anything else you feel like you should show me?"
Yato: Well, in the small percentage that this does happen to you.. A gun jam, won't allow the gun the shoot, sometimes you just got the give the gun a little smack. It unjams pretty easy.. But, these guns are pretty custom.. So, we've worked out the jamming issue in em..
Lotus nodded, "Got it.. Jamming, unjamming.. Any of that is memorized up here!" She said, pointing at her head.
'I'm feeling pretty confident now but... I'm going to hope that I won't be put in situation where I really have to shoot someone... Where will I even gather the courage to pull the trigger...?' Lotus thought.
Yato: Anyway, it's gonna be time soon... Kana, make sure you stay close to Lotus' location in case she needs immediate transportation and backup...
Kanami: Got it! Want me to drop you off at Kaijin HQ?
Yato: *He nodded* That'll be ideal..
"Headquarters, huh..? Sounds fancy... In that case, if you're heading over there, I guess that means that I need to meet with Kora soon."
Kanami: Maybe by the time I drop Yato off, it'll be time... Just let me know where to go. *She said as she and Yato got in the car*
Lotus nodded and joined them in the car since she technically had no other way to leave. Since Kanami was just going to drop Yato off, Lotus simply just looked out the car window. '..I was able to get close and trust Yato pretty quickly.. Hell, I'm even dating him now... But, for me to find another person I could possibly trust so soon, I guess it's hard to believe.....' Lotus thought, then looking down to her feet. 'Is that why I'm so nervous...?'
She sighed and just pulled out her phone to text Kora, trying to figure out what's their plans, hoping that it can calm her down.
Yato: ... *He looked back at Lotus* Everything alright back there?
*Kanami began to make the drive, on the way to Kaijin clan HQ*
Lotus stayed quiet for a few seconds, still looking down, "I guess... Just a lot is starting to cloud my mind about Kora and everything..... But, I'm sure it's just a matter of time where I start feeling better again.."
Yato: You got this Lotus. Don't let your mind be clouded by doubts... If you let that happen, then you'll be a wreck... So, just try to look at the bright sides of it.. Even just a little bit.
"The bright sides of it...?" Lotus then pondered for a bit, " Hmmm... Well, if all does truly end up well, I'll have another friend that I feel like I can actually trust!"
*They then arrived at the HQ*
Yato: That'll be the best case scenario... Remember, mom will stay close by.. But not too close of course... She'll be around if anything were to go down....
Lotus nodded, "Right.." She looked at the HQ from one of the car windows and then to Yato, "And you remember to let me know if anything happens.." She blushed a bit, "I don't wanna worry about you too.."
Yato: Of course... Stay safe you two... *He got out of the car, heading inside of the HQ* [Alright.. Let's get this over with..]
Kanami: *She then sighed, looking back at Lotus* Alright, your turn... What's the destination?