Are You a Host:
- If so, What Type:
Bio:
Other:

औरान हाइ स्कूल होस्ट क्लब 1882 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 1882

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LillyBlack said…
"Kora only told me that I can drop by her house so you can take me there... But, I'll let you know if we end up heading somewhere else." Lotus said, handing Kanami her phone with Kora's address on it.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheAdventGhost said…
Kanami: Alright then... *She then began to drive, making the way towards the address given to her* It's almost weird, usually you almost couldn't be separated outside of school... Now, it's like a different story...
Lotus chuckled a bit, "Heh, you're not wrong. Even for me it kind of feels odd being a part from him... But with the meeting, it was probably bound to happen because I doubt I'd be able to go with him..."
Kanami: Who knows... Perhaps one day you would... For now... It's just a bit of a grisly discussion... I don't know if it's another clan... Something on the inside, or something far from either of those...
"I'm sure the process of finding out will be bloody... I wish I could at least do something to help out.. But, I don't think there's any of sort of support I can really provide..."
Although there's a possibility Ichiro could've had some sort of involvement in it, Lotus wouldn't have been aware of it considering she knows little to nothing of him, besides being her father. So, she was mainly left clueless of their problem.
Kanami: All you can do is be there for Yato... Be there for him and support him morally... It's not much, but it's more than enough....
Lotus nodded and stared out the car window beside her, "Mhm.. Maybe one day... One day I'll be able to do a little than just that..."
Kanami: *She nodded* For now, just worry about what you can control... We can't keep worrying about things we can't... Trust me, as a mother... That's how you age faster.
Lotus giggled a bit, "I'll keep that in mind... I guess all that worrying I've been doing today hasn't been doing me any good too, huh? ... But, I'm sure everything with Kora will be fine."
Kanami: Have a little confidence... You should be able to pull this off... As long as everything goes according to plan, we should be fine... *She then pulled up to a spot that stayed close to the location, but not too close or too far*
Lotus smiled, "Thank you, Kanami.. I'll try my best!" She said before saying her goodbyes and exiting the car. She walked ​the distance over to Kora's house, later knocking on her door.
Kora opened up the door and quickly hugged Lotus, "Hey, I'm glad you were able to come!"
Lotus nodded and gently smiled, "Mhm! Why wouldn't be I be able to? You know I don't do much.."
"Well, with that little boyfriend of yours, "Kora mentioned, "I would've imagined you being busy with him."
Lotus scratched the back of her head, "Well, uh, he's currently busy with other things..."
Kora tilted her head, "Oh? Is that so?" Kora stood there in thought for a few seconds before deciding to let Lotus inside, "Well.. Um, come inside! We'll be heading out again in a few minutes once I'm ready..."
Lotus felt a little confused by Kora's little pause but she tried not to think much of it as she worried enough so far. She walked inside Kora's house, then sitting comfortably on the couch, admiring the home.
Kanami: Hope you two are safe.... Seriously.... *She then looked at her phone, she was looking at the Kaijin clan through a camera* Good, things look like they're still clean for the time being..... *Shs then looked back forward to keep eyes on Lotus from a distance* ..... Hope you're being safe in there too...
"Do you want anything to drink while I get ready?" Kora asked Lotus.
Lotus nodded, "Yeah, that would be nice..."
"Alright!" Kora left to the kitchen to prepare a drink for Lotus, later coming back to the living room. She handed the drink over to Lotus. "Here! It's honestly just something I whipped up..."
"Thank you!" Lotus thanked, taking a sip of it. Though, about a few minutes into taking the sip, Lotus started to feel a little dizzy, "Kora... I think I'm starting not to feel so well..."
Kora tried to show her concern, though she knew exactly what was happening, "I- Is something wrong? Maybe you should r- rest a bit.."
Lotus shakily nodded her head and laid down on the couch, but, she only began to feel worse. She slowly started to realize what was happening to her, "Y- Yato....... Ka- Kanami......" She mumbled before closing her eyes and going unconscious.
"Lotus?" Kora shook her hand in front of Lotus' face and sighed, "She's out...... I'm sorry I had to do this to you Lotus but Kenji didn't give me any other choice....."
Kora then went to contacted Kenji about her updates on Lotus. "Kenji will be picking you up soon... But, I promise you I'll get someone to help you... I won't let him actually get away with anything.."
As Kora said that, a car pulled up to the front of Kora's house, most likely being Kenji.
Kanami: *She looked as the car pulled up in front of the house. She then got out of her car and began to walk on the sidewalk, to go in front of Kora's house* [New car, someone else has entered the fray.] *As she walked in front of the car she gripped her stomach* Oh.. Damn it!! Need a bathroom... *She ran in front of the door at Kora's house, banging on it and ringing the bell endlessly* Come on!!! Come on!!!!!
Kora got startled from the excessive knocking on the door and ringing of the bell. "T- That can't be Kenji, can it...?" She peeked through one of the front windows to notice that it wasn't Kenji at her front door, but, instead it was Kanami. "Who the hell is that..? Whatever the case might be, I can't just leave Lotus on the couch here.... Kenji's car seems to be in the background so in the meantime, I'll hide Lotus and I'll find the right moment to lend her over......"
Kora went back to the unconscious Lotus and carried her from the couch and took her into one of the nearby bedrooms. Kora then walked back to her front door. She took a deep breath before she opened it, "Uh, h- hello? Is something the matter?"
Kanami: Ah... Yes... If you would be so kind.... I need to use your bathroom... Or..... *She stopped gripping her stomach, immediately dropping the act* You could assure me of something for a second... [I can tell, from the second she opened the door. I know she's hiding something... She'll crack in a matter of seconds..] You see, I'm looking for... Well, my step daughter... I heard she was in the area... If you could help me, that would be great...
Kora already started to sweat a bit out of anxiety, "Y- your step daughter...?"
'She couldn't be speaking about Lotus.. Right..?' Kora thought. 'Lotus has only ever mentioned her siblings to me so I can't tell....'
Kora rubbed the side of her arm, "U- Um, I don't know if I'd be much of help b- but I can try....."
Kenji rolled down the car window, squinting at where Kora and Kanami is. "What is holding her up? I might as well go in there and get her myself at this rate...." Kenji then took out his phone, dialing Kora's number.
Kora clenched her fist as she could hear her phone vibrating in the background, 'Kenji be a little more patient, will you..?' She thought.
Kanami: *She could hear the phone vibrating, she was able to pick up on the sound of the vibration from its surface* Sounds like a phone call... Might want to pick it up..... At the same time, you could just cut to the chase.... *She then looked at her with a dead serious cold look in her eyes, then whispering to her* I don't have time for bullshit.... Act discreet, let's enter the house... And answer that call.... Especially if you want to live on this night.... If you scream for help, you die... Think of calling the cops, don't even... I'll spin the story of how it seems my step daughter is missing..... When she's in YOUR house...
"S- So you are talking about L- Lotus..." Kora gulped down and her body became stiff. She opened her mouth again but this time not a single word was able to come out. She closed her mouth and only nodded as she didn't want to say anything to anger Kanami more. She let Kanami come inside and left to go get her phone. She then came back to her, picking up the call. "What's holding you up!?" Kenji yelled through the phone.
Kora's hands were shaking as she held the phone, "I- I'm sorry.. I- I have to help someone j- just give me some time, ok? I promise you I'll get her to you..."
Kenji scoffed, "That boyfriend of hers gave me enough problems, I don't need you making this any harder for me, ok? You remember what I told you when this all started, right? About that little restaurant?"
Kora trembled but she nodded, "Yes..... I remember what you told me....."
"Good, keep that in mind. Keep me waiting too long and I'm barging in there myself." Kenji said before hanging up the call abruptly.
Kora put the phone down and she felt tears gathering in her eyes, "This is what I get for getting involved with Kenji...." She looked to Kanami, "I- If you're interested, Lotus is in one of the bedrooms... B- But, I promise you I didn't want anything to happen to her!"
Kanami: ...... You didn't..... Yet, someone else did... And clearly, the boyfriend... He's talking about my son...... *She only sighed* Alright.... You're going to explain to me.... What and why the hell is this? A kind girl like Lotus.... *She then sat down and crossed her legs* Relax.... I only needed you to let me in and hear the phone call... As long as Lotus is still alive, I won't kill you..... Though, I can't promise the same for this Kenji... He sounds like a very huge problem.... He got you involved in this scheme...... So, now's your chance to get on my good side.... Explain what Kenji wants with her and this deal about a restaurant.....
Kora sat down as well, she felt slightly calmer as Kanami gave her a chance to explain herself. But, it didn't take away from how terrified Kora was of her. "K- Kenji... He threatened me...... If I didn't help him get a hold onto Lotus, he planned to wreck and cause havoc at the restaurant I work at, or diner rather..... That place is my pride and joy, I couldn't let anything happen to it...! So, out of fear, I agreed.. Only thing I remember him mentioning was a name... Ichiro I believe it was..... But, besides that I honestly have no clue what Kenji wants with Lotus... I- Is Lotus not your step daughter then..?"
Kanami: *She then dropped the dead serious look for a slightly more playful persona* Well... Not by marriage or relation... Call me her guardian.... She's the girlfriend of my adoptive son.... All the more reason I'm here.... Soooo, Kenji wants to play hardball huh... [Ichiro... That name...] Making a real bitch move... Hey, got any rope or something? I apologize, but I need to use your house... If Kenji wants to come in.. I say let him, but I'm gonna knock him out... Maybe break a limb or two..... Maybe kill him.... But, most importantly... *Her dead serious look returned at this instant* I'm gonna make sure to torture that little asshole for fucking with my family... If he dies, so be it.....
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
'What kind of people is Lotus involved with...? Kenji is one thing but this woman is on another level..... And her boyfriend.. You can just look at him and even tell........ I don't have a choice on whether or not I want to go along with this, do I....?' Kora thought.
"I- I have some rope you can borrow.... I don't know how feel with this going down in m- my own h- home but... I don't have much of a choice...." Kora stood up, still trembling a bit. "W- What about Lotus? She's currently u- unconscious in the other room... Should I accompany her?" She looked to the side, "I- I don't think I want to witness any of this......."
Kanami: *She then clapped her hands together* Don't worry, I'll reimburse you for all this trouble.... That I can promise.... Anyway..... The plan here.... I need you to call Kenji, tell him you're having trouble getting Lotus out of here.... He'll barge in... I'll knock him out, tie him up... Then I'll..... Get what I need from him.... You do that from the room with Lotus.... Just make sure you don't harm a hair on her head in the meanwhile alright? I'd much prefer to keep you around...
Kora nodded, "I can at least do that, as long as I don't have to see any of it then.... I guess I'm ok in the meantime..... But, I can promise you I won't do anything to Lotus..." Kora then left and got some rope for Kanami, handing it over to her. "Y- You're allowed to use anything in this house... From the kitchen, there's even a tool closet in there... That's where I got the rope from if you need it...... I'll head to the room and call him now...."
Kora then left, heading over to the room where she left Lotus. She took a deep breath knowing she could finally relax but she knew it wasn't over anytime soon. She took out her phone, her hands shaking as she dialed in Kenji's number. She put the phone up to her ear, "Kenji...?"
"What are you calling me for?? You're supposed to be getting Lotus!" Kenji yelled.
Kora flinched from his yelling, "W- Well, um.. About that... I may need your help... I can't bring her out there..."
Kenji sighed, "Why did think I can depend on you for this..!? Can't even bring out the damn girl..." He hung up from the call once again and exited his car. "How hard is it for her to bring me Lotus..?" He mumbled under his breath, later barging in from the front door of Kora's house. He raised his eyebrow as he didn't see Kora, but he saw Kanami, "And who are you?" He asked.
Kanami: Oh? Right... She forgot to mention... *She pulled out a gun, but it wasn't her usual gun. She pulled out a tranquilizer gun and shot a tranquilizer dart at Kenji, to knock him out* It's time for you sleep..
"Forgot to mention? Who the hel-" Kenji started to lose his balance, his vision getting blurry as he was hit by the tranquilizer dart. He gripped onto his head, trying to gain focus again, "N- No.... You.... You can't stop me....... f- from getting... Lo...... tus..." Kenji closed his eyes, his body falling onto the ground as he knocked out.

Kora flinched, hearing the thud on the ground from outside the bedroom. She sighed as she sat down on the bed beside Lotus. "As terrifying as that woman is... Her being here was probably best case scenario..." Her hand ran through Lotus' hair, "I didn't have to hand you in... Though, I feel bad for even agreeing to do this... Who even are these people Lotus......?"
Kanami: Looks like they've still got it... *She then grabbed Kenji, putting him in a chair. She then used the rope to tie Kenji tight enough so he couldn't move and the rope would keep him bound to the chair*
*Minutes later, she then poured a gladden of water over Kenji's head to wake him up*
Kanami: Alright kid! Wakey wakey!!!
Kenji jolted awake as Kanami poured the water over his head, letting out large pants. He glanced side to side of the chair, realizing the rope tied against him. Using as much force as he possibly can, he tried to escape from it, only to fail each attempt. "Ugh, let me out of here!!" He darted his eyes up at Kanami, the water dripping from his hair, "First that annoying boyfriend of hers, now this...." He mumbled.
Kanami: Well.. One, I wouldn't try getting out of that... The more you struggle, the more you'll be stuck.... Now... I may let you go... Under the condition that you give me... EXACTLY what I want... *She then pulled her real gun from her pocket* I shot you with a tranq gun at first, but trust me... I've got a real one too... So, why don't we start with this.... What do you want with Lotus?! *She then put the gun up to Kenji's knee* Be a shame if I had to shoot your kneecaps..
'Shit, this is turning out to be worse than Yato's little threats, huh...?' Kenji thought.
"It would really be a damn shame, wouldn't it?" Kenji attempted to stay tough, though fear did run through his body as she held the gun to his knee. "What makes you think I'd tell someone like you my reasoning for wanting Lotus? That bullet might as well go straight through my skull before I leak any information!" Kenji yelled, although for the main part, he was bluffing.
Kanami: Ah.... So go straight for the kill.... *He then put the gun right to his head* I mean, I could.... But, where's the fun in that? You think I don't see it.... *She only grinned as she looked at him* Come now kid... Even I know you're not one to give your own life for this.. You'll sooner bring everyone else down to save your own ass... So... What about saving your own? Oh, and trust me when I say this.... I'm pretty.... Thorough in this kind of stuff... You could take a plane to America... Maybe even Spain... Who knows? The kid went on his own... He couldn't tell his family because he thought it was something he had to do on his own.. Then again, some may never guess that you're nothing more than ashes in the wind by then... *She then pointed the gun upwards from his chin* Now..... Tell me what I want to know, and perhaps you won't be ashes in the wind just yet....
'She does not play around...' Kenji's eyes wandered from side to side as the gun was held up to his chin, trying to see if there was any possible way he could break himself free. But there was absolutely nothing he could do. 'Today honestly might just be my last day if I make one dumb mistake... Tch, all this for a useless girl. I could've just found another way to make some money......' Kenji thought.
Kenji clenched his fists. He didn't want to die over this situation yet didn't want to say anything either. But, it was either one or the other. "Fine.... Want to know why I want Lotus? .....The simple answer.. Money. You could almost interpret it as a growing bounty on that girl's head at this point. Bring her alive to Ichiro and get a pretty penny out of it... At least, that's simply what I've heard."
Kanami: Is that right? Bring the girl alive to this Ichiro... Get some cash for it... *She then removed the gun from his chin* I do highly appreciate the honesty kid.... Very much so... So, that's why Yato was such a pain to you.... Him being with Lotus was bad for business... Ooooh, right... The matter of Yato... *He then aimed the gun back at his knee and pulled the trigger* Sorry, my hand moved on its own and my finger slipped....
Kenji screamed from pain as Kanami shot him right in the knee. He frantically tried to break himself free from the chair again, as his initial instinct was the attempt to put his hands over the wound. But, just like every other attempt, it was impossible. "Argh.. You know of Yato!? I should've known, with a guy like him, there's no way Lotus would've been left alone like that!! You two are gonna pay for this!" He tried to control his breathing, but nothing he did helped. "I-.. I'm not even sure if Lotus is who he's looking for! But, she fits the description all too well for it to not be her..!"

Lotus awoke instantly from the sound of the gunshot, rising up from the bed. She quickly observed her surroundings trying to figure out where she is. She noticed Kora beside her, "Kora?"
Kora panicked a bit, both from the gunshot and from Lotus waking up. "Lotus, y- you're awake again..!"
"Uh-huh... W- What is going on? And what was that sound I just heard?" Lotus asked.
Lotus got up from the bed, planning to go out of the room but Kora only pulled her back, "No! Don't go out there... It's.. It's better if you stay in here for now!" Kora told her.
Lotus only tilted her head, completely lost.
Kanami: ...... Yeah, you should've... We're a.... Quite thorough family.... Well, at first I thought you just had it out for Lotus... But, learning that Yato is also part of the equation... It seems you've made a terrible mistake in coming in contact with my family....... Tell me something Kenji.. Do you have friends? Family? Mother? Father? Siblings? Maybe even a family dog?
The pain in Kenji's knee just blurred his mind, he didn't even want to question anything Kanami was asking him beforehand, "Y- Yes I do... I have my father.. my younger siblings...... A few friends..." He panted hard, "What about it?"
Kanami: ..... I see....It'd be a real shame if you'd go missing.... Or, maybe even if I had the family pay them a visit.... Kenji...... Have you ever felt complete and total despair as everyone around you fell? Lose so much in a single second.... So much so, that you actually began to contemplate your entire purpose in this world... Well... Not like you'd ever feel that, no.... Because you've always gotten your way threatening a woman to do what you want... Taking advantage of them.... *She went into the kitchen, grabbing a knife and beginning to heat it up, then squatting in front of him with the heated knife* You know.... Learning from my own past... From Yato's... Experience... I hate hearing about scumbags who take advantage of anyone for their own gain..... *She then looked at the gunshot wound* I'd say this is gonna hurt... But, considering that you must play for the big leagues in this matter.... You should already know that.... I should also say........ Ichiro isn't too keen on snitches... *She then put the knife on the gunshot wound on his knee, beginning to cauterize the wound*
"No! D- Don't..-!" Kenji threw his head back, letting out another scream of pain as the knife was held up against his wound. His entire body was tense and he started the frantically shake his head side to side, "N- No! Stop!! I told you what you wanted, w- why can't you let me out!? I- I can admit I used to do a lot of things solely for my own benefit..! But, I can always stop!!!" Kenji yelled, saying almost anything just so he wouldn't have to continue going through this.

Lotus' eyes widened hearing the yells and screams from outside the door, "Those screams... T- That voice... I- Is that Kenji?" Lotus turned to Kora. "Kora, what is going on out there!? You expect me to stay in here and just listen through this!?"
Kora felt extremely overwhelmed, she feared what was going outside the door but also didn't know how to explain everything to Lotus either. "T- Trust me, Lotus! T- This woman.. S- She came in h- here... A- And..." Kora kept stumbling on her words, struggling to even finish her sentences.
Lotus realized how much of a toll this is taking on Kora and she hugged her to try to relax her. 'This woman... Could she be taking about Kanami...? But... What could've happened for her to be here...? And.. Is that Kenji outside as well.....? What in the world is even happening...!?' Lotus thought to herself.
Kanami: Oh... That was under the inclination that you had any control of this situation! *She then took the knife back from the wound* You didn't play fair when it came to Kora's restaurant did you?! You had to threaten her to get what you wanted!!! SO TELL ME!! WHEN IN THE FUCK DID YOU EXPECT ME TO PLAY FAIR?!! Made problems for Yato! You made Kora try and kidnap Lotus!! DON'T YOU GET IT?!! ONCE YOU BECOME AN ACCOMPLICE TO SOMEONE IN THE YAKUZA, YOU'RE IN THIS SHIT!!! ONCE YOU ENTER, YOU BETTER READY TO PUT YOUR LIFE ON THE LINE!! READY TO ENDURE ANY KIND OF TORTURE TO NOT SELL OUT YOUR OWN FAMILY!!! But with the fact that you said his name at all.... MEANS ALL YOU SAW LOTUS AS WAS NOTHING MORE THAN A QUICK BUCK!!
Kenji moved his head back against the chair, looking up at the ceiling. His mind was still mostly a giant blur but he still managed to take in everything Kanami was yelling at him. For a few minutes, all he was really able to do was to stay silent and yet for some reason even after all that, his first response to all of that was to just laugh. "Heh..... How exactly do you respond to the truth..? Even before... When I first ever met Lotus and took her in as my friend... That's all I ever saw her as. Same goes for the second time we were friends... Same goes for now... And it'll only repeat. As heartless as it may sound, I've only ever seen that girl as money. Though, this circumstance may be way beyond anything I've done before, it goes to show how much I wasn't ready for it, huh...? All I've ever cared about was solely myself.. It didn't matter what circumstance I was put it, my first priority was always just me... And it would've probably continued that way........ But, at this point... Having it all be reflected back towards me... I've accepted my fate here.." Kenji lifted his head back up to look at Kanami again, "If you already plan to kill me after all this..... JUST DO IT ALREADY!!"
Kanami: .... So you've come to accept death...... *She closed her eyes* No..... Not yet..... You don't get to die yet... Death would only be a mercy for you..... No.... See, you're going to help me... I'm not granting you mercy... If you're that keen on death.. Face your family first.... But, after you help me find him... Your "client"
Kenji sighed deeply and stayed silent for a few seconds as it was almost torturous enough for him to make him continue on. "Ichiro..? No can do... Truth be told, I don't have the slightest idea where he could be...... That was my plan after taking Lotus........ Though, I'm positive I'm not the only one looking for her... Only a matter of time until someone else finds her and tries to get her for the same reason..... Someone else may know more of his whereabouts than I do.... You can force me to stick around but I don't know how much help I could be..."
Kanami: *She only sighed* Fine then.... With the information you've given me... It's clear what I need to know... *She then pointed the gun to his head* I'll give you a chance for any last words here and now... Before I send you to hell where you belong...
"Mhm...." Kenji only stared at the gun pointed in front of him, "....... All I ask of you is to not let my family know about any of this... And on behalf on everyone else.. Yato, Kora, Lotus.... Even you... It may not mean a thing, but, let them know I apologize... Please.."
Kanami: [It really is a shame... The kid had potential... But, unfortunately.... It all has to end the same....] *She then pulled the trigger, releasing a bullet into Kenji's brain, she looked at Kenji's now lifeless body* ...... I'll fulfill your wishes.... Just this one time..... *She then began to make her phone calls* Yes.... It's me..... Yeah, I'll give you the address.... Just make it all disappear like usual.... *She then went into the bathroom, cleaning her face off* .....Yaro.....

*Meanwhile, Yato's scene was clean. He was on his way out of his Kaijin clan meeting. He was walking alongside Koichi*
Yato: So, you think that may be the case.. That it could it the Yomi? But, they're Kansai...
Koichi: Territory.... They want to extend...
Yato: But if thats the case then it isn't what we agreed on... Everyone has their respective territories and profits...
Koichi: Of course it isn't...
Yato: So what are we gonna do?
Koichi: We aren't to retaliate... If we do, it'll only spark a war. It'd be better if you weren't in that...
Yato: ..... Alright, I guess for now... I better call Lotus...
Koichi: Ah, you havent introduced me to her yet... Perhaps tonight?
Yato: Over dinner? *He said as they got into a car and it began to head back, he then called Lotus' cell* Just hope she's alright...
Lotus stayed put, embracing Kora to comfort her through it all. Both their bodies jumped a bit after hearing the final gunshot. "D- Do.. Do you think that's it...?" Kora asked Lotus.
Lotus pulled back from the embrace, "Possibly...... Are you ok?"
Kora was still a little shaky, but she was more relaxed compared to before. "I should be fine... At least for now, until it all comes at me again...... I think I'm going to go check on the lady....."
Lotus nodded, "I'll stay here..."
Kora then left the room to go to Kanami. She heard the water running in the bathroom, heading there first to find her. On her way there, she tried her best to avoid looking at Kenji's lifeless body.
After finding Kanami in the bathroom, Kora stood outside the doorway, with her back against the wall. "....... I guess... I guess, it's all over now.....?"

Lotus sat there in thought, trying to piece together everything that happened. Kora attempted to explain to her, but with Kora's poor mental state, Lotus was only able to understand a small part of it.
It took her a few seconds but she finally answered Yato's phone call, "Yato......... You have, um...." She wiped any tears that were on her face. "You have interesting timing...."
Kanami: ..... His side of it is.... Unfortunately, it's only opened up more mysteries on my own end though.... But, your shop is safe..... *She handed Kora 2 million yen rolled up together* I told you I'd reimburse you.... Get you a hotel room for a bit... The scene here is gonna be dicey for a few days... There's enough for you to make some renovations here as well... Once clean up is done...

Yato: Interesting... What makes you say that? Wait, are you alright? I hope Kora's been treating you good..
Kora looked down at the money and then back up at Kanami, "A- Are you sure about this? I- I'm not sure if I'm comfortable taking this much from you.."

"... I guess? It's hard to say when I've been unconscious a good majority of the time... A lot has gone down that I can't even seem to understand myself... Something to do with Kenji, but......" Lotus clenched her fist against her lap, "I can't really say if he's alive or not..." She tried to stay put together but tears just kept going down her face. She didn't even bother wiping them away now, "Y- Yato, I don't think I've ever felt more lost or confused..."
Kanami: It's the least I can do... You let me use your house to torture and kill a guy... Though..... *She shook her head* Regardless, you've been through a lot... So, I did say I'd reimburse you... So, if you'll please take it... It would do me a great justice...

Yato: Lotus.... *He clenched his fist* I'm sorry, it sounds like even with what you don't know... It still sounds like you've been through the wringer.....