- If so, What Type:
Bio:
Other:
save

औरान हाइ स्कूल होस्ट क्लब 1882 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 1882

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LillyBlack said…
Lotus' eyes saddened as she looked at him and she frowned. She was starting to worry, yet she was also confused. "I won't be, Yato... But.. what do you mean? Who are you talking about and... what even happened...? I'm starting to get more concerned for you than you are for me here..."
'I know I haven't known Yato for that long but... he doesn't seem to typically get like this.. So what's happened to Yato for him to get like this..?' Lotus thought to herself.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheAdventGhost said…
Yato: ....... Lotus...... Have.... . Have you ever watched someone sacrifice so much for you? Even if it was at the cost of their own innocence? Then the shock is so bad..... That in order for them to keep the pain back.... They had to forget you.. And all you could do was watch it happen? You could do nothing to stop it.... Then you're haunted by that event.... Every day of your life.... Lotus.... There are some nights I can't sleep.... Because every time I close my eyes.. I remember it all.... Everything they put her through.....Imagine being so broken that the boyfriend you once had.... Is nothing more than another speck of dust.... She suffered.... "You couldn't save me Yato. Everything that I wanted to save for you... It was taken away... All because you were so weak." Her screams... Her cries.... Watching her body fall..... It all replays in a constant loop......... Then I snapped....... I couldn't take it....... All the people that I've beaten to death..... Was a shot at redemption.... But even I know.... I could never redeem myself.... That's why I'm so cold... So people can just stay away from me... That's why I'm fine with being an enemy of Class A and all those rich kids... Because the more rumors of how scary Yato was spreaded, the more people that would stay away from me.... The less that people get put through because of me....
"Yato... I..." Lotus tried gathering words to say to him but she was in shock. She had a general understanding of what Yato's life could be like but every time she seemed to learn something new, it constantly caught her off guard. She held both of his hands in hers, looking down at them. After trying to find the right words she could say, she spoke, "Yato.. I'm sorry..... I guess it's just never seemed to cross my mind the sort of pain you've gone through... To be honest, I don't know what to say in response to that...... Though I don't think any of my experiences can remotely relate to this.... I think I can help you realize that pushing away people like that or fearing to get close to them.. it's not going to help much... I've desperately tried to make friends countless of times and yet a lot of it has resulted in me being taken advantaged of.. But, have I stopped doing it? No..... I know it's not a good example and it barely touches on what you've been through.. but it's honestly helped me learn from it and it's better than just having to bottle up any pain...." Lotus looked back up to face Yato. "This isn't great advice, I'm sorry.. I truly don't know how to react... but, I want to stick with you and I want to be able to help you.. so can you trust me..? ...Can you trust yourself..?"
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Yato: ...... *She looked at her, facing her* Lotus.... It was never that I couldn't trust you..... I just... I needed to have enemies to make sure no one lives.... Or dies the way Kyoka did... And yet..... You still stick around me... Lotus.... As long as you promise... Not to do anything too reckless.... Please Lotus...
Lotus gently caressed his face, "Don't worry.. I can promise you that I won't, Yato..."
The waiter comes back with their food and Lotus moves her arm back, making space on the table. They places their food in front of them and smiled at the two before heading out again. The waiter's smile made Lotus feel a bit uneasy considering the tough conversation, but she tried her best to help lighten up Yato's mood. "Well, good timing... Here, eat up..! Maybe the best pancakes can help you feel better a bit...... and, um.. Yato... if anything I do feels off to you.. can you please let me know? The last thing I want to do is give you things to worry about..."
Yato: *He nodded* Alright..... I will.... Heh, maybe I should be the one rewarding you.... After all that baggage just got dropped.... You're still gonna stay with me and everything....I gotta give it to you.... I'm still willing to get closer later on... We could do it at my place... Your call.... *He said as he began to eat his blueberry pancakes* [These really are pretty tasty...]
Lotus raised an eyebrow, "I hope you don't mean what I think you mean. Because.. last time I checked, you still have yet to directly admit to me that you enjoyed your reward..." She giggled and she started to eat her breakfast as well. "But... I'm down to do it at your place. Either way, I didn't have plans to go home today anyway.."
Yato: ..... Alright alright, I enjoyed the reward... You couldn't have just taken the other ways that I said it...
"Nah... It's much better hearing you directly say it rather than implying it. Besides, you know I like bothering you about it!" Lotus giggled. "How's your pancakes? Are you feeling a little better?"
Yato: They're actually pretty good.... And yeah.... Getting all of that off my chest like that.... It actually helped me a bunch... It makes me.... Feel a bit more free.
"I told you! With fruit it makes it the best!" Lotus smiled, "And that's good! I'm glad you were comfortable enough so you can get it off your shoulders... I'm sure it's hard so.. I'll try my best to support you!"
Yato: *He decided to move his seat and sat next to Lotus* Thank you... *He put his head on her shoulder* Seriously.... Thank you...
Lotus felt her cheeks slightly go red and she leaned her head against his, "Aw, of course.. It's the least I can do for you, Yato..." She takes the last bite of her food and then pulls Yato's plate towards her side of the table. "Here.. now eat up so we can stop by at the Host Club for a little bit.."
Yato: *He nodded as he finished up eating his breakfast* Alright... *They got the bill and Yato paid it as they left the diner*
Lotus followed Yato as they left and started the lead him towards the Host Club. "For your sake, I won't make us stay for too long... But, I sure they won't bother us too much so we should be fine.."
Yato: *He nodded* Alright, doesn't sound like it'll be much of a problem....
"Mhm!" They made it to the Host Club and she opened the door. "Guys! I'm here!"
Kyoya looked in their direction, "Lotus, hello! It's nice to see you, you didn't come back yesterday...."
Lotus scratched the back of her head, "Um... yeah sorry about that.. Let's just say I was a little busy.."
Tamaki approached them but mainly kept his eyes on Yato. "Hm? And who is this you brought with you? A potential host, maybe?"
Lotus shook her head, "Oh- um, no! Um, he's just accompanying me... One of my customers.. I guess?"
Kyoya nodded, "We'll leave you two alone and I'll keep an eye on Tamaki to make sure he doesn't bother him... People will start coming soon, so you don't have to worry about us....."
"Ok!" Lotus held onto Yato's hand and brought him to a couch that was on the farther right of the room, away from everyone else. "Um, I'm going to apologize in advance about Tamaki.. I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to get you to become a host.."
Yato: *He sighed as he scratched his head* It's fine... Guess I can't blame the guy for trying..
"Yeah.." Lotus smirked, "But I'm sure if I was just your only customer, you wouldn't mind.." She sat down and patted the seat next to her so Yato can sit near her. "Do you want any tea or anything to drink or are you already full from earlier? Do you even have a general idea how the club works?" She tilted her head.
Yato: I think a little tea would be fine.. *He said as he sat next to her* And uh.. I have no idea where to even begin... I know nothing about this club except its filled with a bunch of Class A students..
"Hmmm... Makes sense. Ok, let me get your tea and then I can explain it a bit to you." She stood up and left to get them some tea and she came back with cups for the each of the them. She handed Yato his cup and sat back down next to him. "Well typically there's themes and activities set for each day, but I guess today there isn't... But usually the most common service done is this! Which is just tea and conversations... Though I won't lie, majority of the time, the 'conversating' is mainly just flirting..."
Yato: Flirting huh? I see.... Then... Why don't you show me? *He said as his hand caressed her chin* Show me, little flower...
Yato caught Lotus off guard and her face turned red. Lotus felt like she's jokingly flirted with him so many times, yet in this sudden moment she felt like she forgot how to do any of that. "I- .... if you keep acting like this with me then-.. then....." She couldn't think of anything to say and her eyes moved to the side. "Damnit Yato, this isn't helping..."
Yato: Come on.... You've been able to mess with me and flirt... Why let now be any different huh? Or maybe... *He couldn't help but smirk* I never did say this, but you're quite cute with a red face like that...
Lotus felt her face get even more red and used her hand to cover it. She tried finding things to look at other than Yato, knowing that it'll only make her even worse. "Again, that's not helping me here, Yato... I- I'm not used to you being like this me with... I- I'm the one who's usually like this b- but I can't..."
Yato: Hm... You're a curious case Lotus.... A girl caught off guard by the very flirting she used to do... Here I was thinking you'd be more prepared for it... Especially since you're such a good kisser and everything...
"Oh? A good kisser, huh?" Though she still felt uneasy, she felt some of her confidence come back to her. Lotus grabbed on Yato's shirt, slowly bringing him closer to her. "First you want to call me cute and now this too? Coming from you, of course I won't be prepared for it... Keep this up and we might have to leave a little early.." She said, smirking at him.
Yato: Hm, I only speak truths... A cute girl that's also a good kisser.... And perhaps..... Maybe we should leave a little early... Up to you...
"You should act like this a bit more often.." Lotus said before standing up and looking at Kyoya. "Kyoya! I think I'm going to head out a little early today... I'll see you again tomorrow!" Kyoya simply gave her a thumbs up. She looked back at Yato and smirked, "Wanna lead the way?"
Yato: *He nodded as he began to lead the way* [This feeling... I remember this feeling so much... Before I was yakuza.... Before Izakara...] You know... I've been thinking of something else.... If you don't really like going home... You could always stay with us..... No point in going to a home you hate to be around...
Lotus held onto his arm as he led the way. "You know, that's kind of fitting because I wasn't planning to go home today... But to never go back..? I don't know... I've ran away from home many times but I always came back because I was scared of what my family would do... As much as I don't want to, I would have to run the idea of me leaving by my mom..... Besides, would your parents really not mind? Where would I even stay at?"
Yato: Please, Kanami practically loves you.. Koichi's never home so he could care less.. I doubt there would be any trouble of you staying there...
Lotus smiled, "Hm, I guess I'll think about it then and run it through my mom.." She wrapped her arm around Yato. "Doesss this mean we may possibly share a room together? Or do you, sadly, have a room to spare?"
Yato: Oh? If you like you can just share a room with me. Here I was thinking you'd just want a separate room....
"Nah, I think it's better if we share one because now you can actually be my teddy bear replacement! And maybe for other reasons.." Lotus giggled.
Yato: Is that so? Alright.. *He wrapped his arm around her* Alright, I can get behind that...
Lotus slightly blushed. 'Why does even the slightest thing he does to me get me like this..?' She thought. She looked up at him, "How close are we to your home?"
Yato: We're just about there... *They then made it to Yato's place* Alright, here we are.
As they walked in, Lotus faced Yato, getting close to him again. She smirked at him, "Since we're here now and I might stay... why don't you show me a little tour? Preferably of your room, maybe..?"
Yato: Very well... You do deserve that much... Well, the house is all one floor... So, don't worry about there being levels... You've seen the kitchen upon entry, as well as our dining room and living room... So, all that's really left... Huh, it's just the bedrooms and the bathrooms... *They went down the hall, passing by the bathroom and straight to Yato's room. Even for Yato, the room was pretty clean and well kept. There were posters on the walls of different anime and games* So uh... Yeah, this is my room..
Lotus walked into his room and she sat down on his bed. She looked around in his room in awe, "Oooo, it's very similar to mine... It think this would be pretty easy to get used to then. Especially since I'd be with you.."
Yato: Good, I can take quite a liking to a girl who can adapt to new surroundings pretty easily... *He said as he at next to her*
"Good... Considering you have to get used to me being around you so much..." She placed her hand on his cheek.
Yato: That'll be pretty easy for me... Especially now... ,*He said as arms wrapped around her*
"Oh? That's nice to here..." She went on top of his lap, straddling him with his arms still around her. She wrapped her arms around him as well. "Do you still want more of your reward...?"
Yato: *He looked at her body as she straddled him, and he nodded* Yes.... I still want more of the reward....
Lotus smirked as he looked down at her body. "You can get a little peek soon, Yato.." She said before leaning in and kissing him on the lips, beginning to run her hands through his hair like last time.
Yato: *As Lotus leaned in to kiss him, he wanted to reciprocate his own feelings into the kiss as well*
Lotus began to slowly to push him down on the bed to where she's now laid on top of him and she started to kiss him more passionately. 'Why does this feel so different when it's with him... What effect does he have on me..?' Lotus thought as she felt herself want more.
Yato: *He continued to reciprocate the passionate kiss, as he did he his hands on her cheeks and slowly wrapping around the middle of her body*