औरान हाइ स्कूल होस्ट क्लब 1882 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1882

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LillyBlack said…
Name: Lotus Katori
Appearance: Pic
Personality: Quiet yet confident, and adventurous
Are You a Host: No, but does frequently hang out in the club room, some people even come for her even though she's not an official host
- If so, What Type: N/A
Bio: TBR
Other: Typical rich Ouran student, but she was cut off by her dad's side of the family, lives with her mother and other siblings.
 Name: Lotus Katori Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: Pic Personality: Quiet yet confident, and a
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheAdventGhost said…
Name: Yato Izakara
Appearance: [Pic]
Personality: Bad boy, gangster and brawler.
Are You a Host: No, he's in the lower class of Ouran. He's never wanted anything to do with the Host Club, but he WILL fight anyone that disrespects the name of Ouran Academy, his yakuza clan and his family.
- If so, What Type: No
Bio: TBR
Other: Yato's parents paid for him to go to Ouran in hopes of keeping him out of jail. While he didn't cause trouble on campus, he was always in trouble outside of Ouran.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Name: Yato Izakara Age: 17 Gender: Male Appearance: [Pic] Personality: Bad boy, gangster and braw
(Yay c:)
Lotus gets ready to head out after hanging out in the Host Club. "Bye guys! I'll probably come back around later today!" She says to the group, waving goodbye as she closes the door. She starts going down the stairs, deciding whether or not she'll actually go to class or just skip it just for today..
*Yato sat at the bottom of the stairs, scrolling on his phone as he stood up and sighed*
Yato: Damn it..... Of all of us that had to come here.... It had to be me right?
Lotus sees Yato at the end of the stairs, hearing what he said. She pouts and bends over to poke her head over his shoulder, even though she doesn't really know him. "Heeyy, you're saying that as if it's a bad thing..."
Yato: *He looked back over his shoulder* You really shouldn't walk behind me like that, even you should know it's dangerous... Especially if you know what us in the D Class are like... There's a reason us in the D Class exist for this school, and it's to be an example... Careful girlie, a walk behind the wrong guy like that and it may be your last.
Lotus puts her hands on her hips, "Hm, it's not like I do this often anyways, so I think I'll be perfectly fine." She smirks, "Besides, I guess you can say I got lucky then if that's the case.. I had to say something anyways, you're acting like being here is such a bad thing."
Yato: Hm, well there's one thing you need to understand about luck... It'll only get you but so far... The same could be said about me.. I'll never understand how all of you in the A class can have this energy.. Like you could live your life carefree. All worries scattered in the wind..
"Yeah because what's the fun living any other way?" She starts poking Yato's forehead. "Having a bunch of worries stuck in there only prevents you from doing what you want and I don't see what's so nice about that.. You have to lighten up a little! Besides, what's your name, Mr. IDon'tKnowWhatFunIs?"
Yato: .... *He started to look at her, visibly annoyed by her poking. He then sighed again* Yato Izakara... member of the Kaijin clan... Future chairman of the Izakara family... And trust me, you and I are from two completely different worlds. I don't need some rich princess probably using her daddy's credit card to tell me about fun.
She stops poking Yato and flicks his forehead, bothered by what he said. "That's not very nice of you to say, especially when none of that is true..." She goes around him to loosely wrap her arms around his neck from behind. "But, I'll take the princess as a compliment though, Mr. Izakara," She says, smirking. "Name's Lotus Katori, I don't have all these fancy titles like you do... But, regardless of our differences, I think we'll be great friends."
Yato: *He was unfazed by Lotus' flick* With the way you're close to me like this, it's almost like you're trying to be my girlfriend or something.... Trust me.... Nothing good comes with being friends with a guy like me...
"Girlfriend? I don't know you enough for all of that, this just how I am. But you definitely are cute, I can give you that. Potential host, maybe?" She giggles, "Also, nothing you say is going to convince me to not be your friend.. If you want to be so tough, why don't you prove it to me?"
Yato: *He made a face looking at her in disgust* A host? Don't lump me in with those A Class flirts... I have the family and the clan behind my back and that's all I need... Also, I don't need to prove a thing to you. Besides, what are you going to gain from it? Tell your A Class friends about how I'm trouble and stay away? Making friends... Especially in a place like this, is the quickest way to disappointment...
She frowns, "They're not as bad as you think they are... Also I don't have anything to gain from it.. Lucky for you, I don't have many close friends in this school to begin with! I'm mainly only friends with the hosts... Why can't you give me a chance? I promise you it won't a disappointment, Yato."
Yato: ...... Promises.... Right... I already told you... Nothing good comes from being friends with me... If any of the other families or clans think there's someone close to anyone, they get used as leverage and... *He gritted his teeth and looked to the side* I'm not going through any of that again... Especially if I can help it...
She leans her head against his, "Look I don't know what you've been through, but I've been through more than you think I have... Is there ANYTHING I can do to convince you?"
Yato: Jeez.... If you can prove enough of a reason for me to trust you and be friends, will you please stop asking already? If you really want to prove yourself to me...... Then... I have a proposal..... Let's skip the rest of the day, AND... Make it through a lunch with my parents.... If you can do that.... Then just maybe... I can trust you to be friends...
Lotus smiles and goes back around Yato to face him. She puts out her hand for him to shake it. "You got a deal! Even better that I was planning to skip anyways. Just lead the way, Mr. Izakara." She saying, winking at him.
Yato: ..... *He shook her hand* And stop calling me Mr. I'm pretty sure we're around the same age Katori-san..
Lotus shrugs, "It's funny to me, I don't really know why but it is.. But, I'll stop just for you. And in your case, I don't really mind if you just refer to me as Lotus." She places her hands on the back of her head and starts walking down the hallway, towards the exit of the school. "So, when's the lunch with your parents?"
Yato: Right now... Let's go Lotus... *He walked ahead of her and exited the school* Hope you're good at first impressions with a gangster family... Because now you're gonna have to set one... The Yakuza usually eat you rich types alive...
"Hmmm, well it's not like being rich is my personality. Nor do I really act like it, at least I think I don't... I sort of just take things at hand and wing it... Would that be good enough?"
Yato: Hm... I suppose that'll be fine... Just make sure you carry yourself just right that they don't spot it in you too much... Any thoughts, questions or concerns before we head in soon?
"I don't think they'll be able to spot it... I guess the only rich thing about me is my family and to put it simply.. my connection with my parents is pretty eh... But I guess that's only a story I can tell when you officially say I'm your friend. I don't really have any worries though, is there anything I should look out for? Maybe tips, I guess?"
Yato: I guess... Just keep being yourself... Oh, and make sure any answer you give to them... Is an answer out of resolve, not fear.. They tend to eat you alive if you show fear too..
"Got it! Oh, and last question... If they ask me anything about my parents, should I probably avoid bringing up the fact that they're rich?"
Yato: Just don't flaunt it... That's the main reason they hate rich people, that they flaunt their riches to hell and back..
"Ahhh ok, that was my only main concern. But if that's the case then I should be fine on that part..." She wraps her arm around Yato. "Alright! I think I'm ready then!"
Yato: If you have your arm wrapped around me like this when they get there, they'll get the wrong idea.... [Just what have I gotten myself into.... Seriously....]
"Awww and what's wrong with that? I'm already meeting your parents, might as well get that idea, no?" Lotus jokingly says as she rests her hands on the back of her head again. "I'm just kidding.. I'll stop so little Yato doesn't get embarrassed."
Yato: Embarrassed? I'll have you know you aren't the first girl that my parents have met you know.... You.... You're probably the first one of a higher stature though...
"Aw, Yato has had more than one girlfriend? That's cute... Also, I would hope my stature doesn't really affect much, especially since I don't really care much about it myself.."
Yato: ...... Stop.... [Just what is this girl.... Jeez..]
*They made it to Yato's place, he grabbed a key from his pocket. He then unlocked and opened the door*
Yato: Yo, I'm home!
*Then a woman's voice could be heard from the kitchen*
???: Ah, Yato! *She went to greet her son and saw Lotus* Oh? You're bringing home a girl from the academy?
Yato: Please don't make this more than it needs to be...
"Hey! Name's Lotus Katori, it's nice meeting you!" She says smiling. "I'm here as Yato's friend.. or at least potential friend..." Lotus nudges Yato with her elbow and whispers, "maybe even more than one..." as a joke, only for him to hear.
Yato: ......
???: Well, I'm happy to know my son is making friends in the academy...
Yato: Only because she wouldn't stop bothering me....
???: Aw, now Yato.. Don't be like that. It's a pleasure to meet you Lotus.. Actually, kind of funny.. Lotus is our family crest...
Yato: Great, now you'll give her even more of an ego...
???: I'm Kanami Izakara, matriarch of the Izakara family... It's a pleasure. *She said bowing*
Lotus bows in return, "Thank you for having me here! I find it nice that your crest is a lotus like my name.. It's a really pretty flower! Also.. is there anywhere I can maybe leave my backpack?"
Kanami: You can leave your backpack right on the couch there..
Yato: ......
"Thank you!" She leaves her backpack on the couch, goes back and pokes Yato. "Why are you so quiet now?"
Yato: You don't have to be so concerned... *He turned his head to the other side as he started blushing* Besides, it's none of your concern....
*Kanami looked at Yato, but couldn't help but smile*
Kanami: You could learn to let your guard down a bit you know.... You're more like your father every second... Besides, you ARE blushing...
Lotus glances at Kanami and looks back at Yato, tilting her head. "Blushing?" She moves to where she can look at him face to face and pokes one of his cheeks. "For only knowing you for not even a day, this is the last thing I've expected from you... Does this mean you're finally starting to like me more then?" She says, smiling at him.
Yato: You're getting ahead of yourself..
Kanami: *She only sighed* Seriously, just like your father when we first met...
She giggles at Kanami's comment, "Then that means one day I'll have you admit it, Yato. One day you'll admit that you like me... whether it's as a friend.." She gets closer to whisper the last bit, "or more than a friend..." Just to tease him again.
Yato: Please stop.....
Kanami: Believe me while Yato may come off as a bit of a tough guy, I can admit he has his reasons... Though... It is easy to tell.. Woman to woman, that you are the type he can let his guard down around....
Yato: ...... Why are you telling her all of this?
Kanami: She deserves to know the truth at least..
Lotus looks at Kanami and smiles, "Thank you, that's actually really nice to know.." She wraps her arm around Yato again like earlier. "I was starting to think I was never going to actually get through him..."
Yato: ..... Whatever, just don't let it get to your head....
Kanami: *She giggled, it was like looking at a reflection.* I'm going to head into the kitchen.. The food's almost ready..
Yato: You can get comfortable in the living room... I just need to go to my room for a sec..
Lotus frowns, "Aww, do I really have to stay in living room? Can't I just go with you for a little bit?"
Yato: ..... Just stay put.... Listen to me for once..... *He went into his room, he looked through his closet* ......
She pouts, "You're no fun..." Although it was tempting for Lotus to follow behind Yato to continue bothering him, she just decided not to and went over to the living room to wait on the couch. "He better hurry up before I start getting bored..." She mumbled to herself.
*As Yato took off his shirt, he looked at his phone which showed a message*
Yato: Important business tonight, found our mole... Great..... *He then changed his clothes and went into the e living room*
Kanami: The meat buns are almost done, worry not.. Lunch shall be served soon...