Are You a Host:
- If so, What Type:
Bio:
Other:

औरान हाइ स्कूल होस्ट क्लब 1882 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 1882

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LillyBlack said…
Lotus slowly opened her eyes as he kissed her forehead. ".... Hm..? .... Oh..." She sat up from the bed and rubbed her eyes, "Good morningg, Yato..."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheAdventGhost said…
Yato: Mornin'... You in the mood for anything in particular for breakfast?
"Heh, you..." Lotus giggled softly. "It is too early for those jokes...? Hmm, would you mind actually trying to make strawberry pancakes?"
Yato: With me, it's never too early... Oh well, I could give it a shot... Making them shouldn't be too hard... *He said, getting up and heading to the kitchen*
Lotus followed behind him to the kitchen. "Oh? If it's not too early, maybe one day that'll be my actual suggestion.. But, the pancakes are good enough for today!"
Yato: Hm, well. I make pretty good pancakes, but I've never tried to made them like that before...
"Well, I'm sure this won't be that different, hm? You're just adding one ingredient to it! And I'll be here to watch it happen.. I'm sure they'll taste just as great!" Lotus said, smiling.
Yato: Yeah.. Heh, there you go. Investing so much into me... But, oh well.. Can't be helped I suppose..
"Of course, I can't have a little faith in you?" Lotus sat down over at the dining table. "I'm sure you'll be fine even without my help.. Just don't burn down everything!" As she waited, she checked her phone, only to notice that she had past messages from Haru, telling her that mom wanted to speak to her. "Oh... Oops....."
Yato: *He looked at her, on her phone* What's wrong? Sounds like there's trouble in paradise...
Lotus sighed. "Well, apparently my mom wanted to speak with me again yesterday... But, I guess I was too distracted to even notice the messages.." She shrugged, "Even if I did notice, I probably still would've stayed here anyways... Do you mind if we were to skip school again?"
Yato: I never mind skipping...Besides, I'm sure you're gonna need someone here for you.. Especially with how much your mommy dearest is a pain in the ass..
"True...." Lotus nodded, "Alright, then in that case, after we eat we can head out and get that over with."
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Yato: Heh, alright...
*After a while, he got everything ready and the strawberry pancakes were made*
Yato: And here we are, a Yato Izakara breakfast special... Ready just for you..
"Ooooo..." Lotus felt her stomach growl before she began to dig in and eat the pancakes. "See, I knew to have faith in you! They're delicious!" She smiled.
Yato: I'm just glad they turned out great... That's all I could ever ask for in this situation...
"Of course! I wouldn't expect anything less from my Yato anyways.. Are you going to eat any?" Lotus asked, continuing to happily eat her pancakes.
Yato: Oh, of course I am... I couldn't dare to make a cuisine like this and NOT eat it.. *He said as he made his plate of the strawberry pancakes, sat down and began to eat it*
"Just making sure!" Lotus giggled as she finished her plate of pancakes. "At this point it should become a norm for you to make them with fruit instead..!"
Yato: It probably will... I don't see why it wouldn't...
"Good!" Lotus stood up and hugged Yato from behind while he ate. "Well, I'm ready to go whenever you are! Hopefully, everything ends up fine but I'm sure it will be..."
Yato: After what we have planned, I'm sure everything will be fine
Lotus nodded. "Mhm! I should probably pack things to bring here as well... Shall we be on our way then?"
Yato: *He nodded as he walked out with Lotus after putting things away* So, you think it's gonna be the usual nagging.. Where have you been? How dare you be with a boy. You know, that bunch of bull..
"Possibly... Or she'll talk about how I still never listen to her." Lotus rested her hands on the back of her head as she led them to her house. "Then, when I bring up the idea of me leaving, who knows how she'll take it... Well, at least you'll have one positive encounter! Haru is nice..."
Yato: I'll have to take it... +He said shrugging* I won't tell your brother too much about what I do...
"Alright, that's fine. Though if he does find out, you wouldn't have to worry about anything. He's the one person in my family that I can trust.. That info is safe with him..." They arrive at Lotus' house. They enter through the gates and go through the front door instead of going through the back this time. Coincidentally, Haru was there as she opened the door.
"Lotus!!" Haru went in to hug her. "Going through the front door, I see.. That's a first." Haru peeks his head over to look at Yato. "Oh, is this the same guy I saw yesterday? Yato was it?"
Yato: *He nodded* And judging from you being happy to see Lotus... You must be Haru...
Haru nodded and grinned. "You got that right! I guess that means Lotus here has mentioned me before?"
Lotus rolled her eyes. "Yeah, because someone here kept interrupting our call yesterday.. I sort of had to."
Haru chuckled. "C'mon I was just a little curious yesterday.. But, I'm glad I got to meet you in person, Yato."
"Mhm... Well, we're here mainly because I have to speak to mom.." Lotus explained.
Haru raised an eyebrow, "With Yato? Has she told you about how our mom can be?" Haru asked Yato.
Yato: Yeah... I'm sure she'll absolutely pleased to meet me. *He said sarcastically*
"Well, at least you already know. She's not really fond of any of Lotus' friends and I don't even think she's met any of them."
Lotus shook her head, "No, she's only known of them... But, this time it's a little different.."
Haru only tilted his head. Lotus held onto Yato's hand and brought him upstairs, towards the door that leads to her mom's office.
Lotus turned to Yato as they approached the door. "Alright, I'm counting on you to not say anything out of hand.. ok?"
Yato: *He sighed* Alright... As long as she doesn't go too far with this...
Lotus nodded and then opened the doors into her mom's office. Her mom looked up from her desk. "Lotus... I told Haru yesterday to notify you to come here. Where were you?"
Lotus stood in front of her desk, keeping Yato beside her. "I was busy... That's all."
"Busy? What do you do that's so important? Tch..." Her mom darted her eyes at Yato. "And you? What's your business with my daughter? If I should even call her that..."
Yato: I'm Yato Izakara... I'm Lotus' boyfriend... *He bowed* It's a pleasure to meet you ma'am... [God, bowing before someone like this.. I'd rather lose a finger than go through this..]
"Hmph... My name is Hana Katori. It's a pleasure." Hana laid back into her seat and crossed her legs. "Wait a second... Did I hear that correctly?" She looked back at Lotus and you can hear the anger grow in her voice. "Boyfriend? Is this what's so important to you to ignore my request? Running around with some little boy? Pff, always up to no good."
Lotus rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Not necessarily. But even so, it's none of your business. I didn't come yesterday, but at least I'm here now."
"Tch, always running around with someone... Maybe this one can finally teach this girl some manners." Hana said.
Lotus ignored her comment, "Besides, that's not the reason why I'm here. I'm here to let you know that I'm not going to be staying here any longer..... I'm leaving."
"Oh?" Hana sat up and rested her arms on the desk. "And where do you think you're better off?"
Lotus paused for few seconds before speaking again, "With.. Yato..."
Hana moved her wrist and pointed at Yato, "With this one?"
Yato: [This lady's got some issues... Like, serious issues...] You wouldn't have to worry, I can assure she's fed and taken care of at all times.. Not to mention, she'll always be protected if anyone tries to run her for something...
"She'll be taken care of, but with how she acts, she may even get worse..." Hana looked at Yato up and down. "And judging from you, I'm sure you'd be no help."
Lotus started to raise her voice a bit, "Why do you have to be so judgmental towards other? And why does everything about me bother you so much!? I don't understand why you can't just support me!"
Hana stood up and her body tensed up. "Acting like this is going to get you no where which is why you need to listen to me!"
Lotus shook her head, "I rather do anything else than be stuck in a box again!"
Hana took a deep breath. "You know what, fine... Maybe leaving will finally put some sense into your head.. Maybe leaving will finally have you realize that I know what's best for you..!"
Lotus crossed her arms, "Maybe leaving will be my chance to prove you wrong... Yato, we're leaving..." She grabbed onto Yato's hand and left the office, letting the door close behind them.
Hana sat back down as they left. "I don't know what I'm going to do with that girl....." She mumbled to herself.
Yato: .... Well...... She's nice. *He said sarcastically* Anyway, *He patted and rubbed her head* I'm here...
"The nicest......." Lotus said, going along with his sarcasm. She hugged Yato and rested her head on his shoulder so she could relax a bit. "Well, I guess that means I can stay with you... Though that wasn't much of a positive response... I didn't want to stay in there any longer in fear that she would say anything else about you specifically...."
Yato: Aw, you did that for little ol me? But seriously though, the sooner the better... She was basically making you out to be a menace because you didn't listen to her....
Lotus nodded. "It happens every time I speak to her... I didn't want her to end up doing the same to you." She gently cupped his face. "If she started doing that to you... I don't even know how I would react, but, I wouldn't have let it slide..."
Yato: *He blushed* Aw thanks.... You know if you left me in there long enough I could've reamed her something fierce....
Lotus placed her hand on his head, "Maybe it's better that we left soon then, hm? I wouldn't want the situation to get far..."
Hana opened the door and her expression changed to disgust as she noticed the two still standing there. "You two are still here? Ugh... Well, if you excuse me, I actually have something important to get ready for......" She walked past the two of them, going towards another room.
Lotus rolled her eyes and then looked at the door to the office, then getting an idea. "Yato..." She leaned her back against the door. "I may have a small idea..."
Yato: *Hs tilted his head* And what idea might that be?
"Welllll, you said we should be daring......" Lotus slowly started opening the doors again to the office. "How daring do you wanna be?"
Yato: *He couldn't help but grin* Ooooh, let's get crazy then... Looks like my little flower's making a blossoming move here...
Lotus took Yato's hand and pulled him inside of the room, closing the doors behind him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and smirked. "You're not going to get me to admit anything though..." She whispered in his ear.
Yato: Is that right? Then how about I take the lead here then? Let's clear this desk... *He then began to kiss her on her neck* Then let's go all in..
Lotus tilted her head over and pulled on her shirt as he started kissing her neck. "Go ahead then, Yato... Take the control over me... I told you this once before and I'll say it again... I'm all yours.."
Yato: *He continued kissing her neck as he moved stuff from Hana's desk and put Lotus on top of the desk* [She's someone that dares to talk down on Lotus... Her own daughter...] *He then started kissing Lotus on her lips, his tongue seeking entrance into her mouth as his hands began to work on removing her clothes*