Are You a Host:
- If so, What Type:
Bio:
Other:

औरान हाइ स्कूल होस्ट क्लब 1882 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 1882

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LillyBlack said…
"I mean it also can't be all a random coincidence, someone named Ichiro willing to pay money to get a hold on to me....." Lotus put her hands in her hair with frustration, "Ugh, it's all so confusing to think about...! If he's hard to track down, there's only one simple way I can confirm it....." Lotus then looked at Yato, "We may have to stop by my old house instead... I need to speak to either Haru or even possibly my mom...... Visiting Kenji's family will have to be pushed back..."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheAdventGhost said…
Yato: ...... [Yeah, Haru's definitely gonna be upset. She wasn't supposed to know... But, I guess with everything happening... I don't think it could really be helped...] Yeah... That would make sense....
"Yeah..." Lotus then tilted her head a little bit, "Are you ok, Yato? You're not necessarily acting odd, just... a little quiet, I guess..."
Yato: ..... Yeah, I'm fine...... Um... Actually..... I guess since the cat is out of the bag I might as well confess.... Well, ever since the day you moved out and I talked to Haru....... Well.... I... I've known about the whole Ichiro thing....
"Wait, so.. You knew...?" Lotus' eyes saddened up a bit, "Then.... It really is the same Ichiro we're talking about here..." She looked down at her hand, "That's why my mom never told me anything about him no matter how much I would ask..... Haru would always just act like it wasn't important..." She looked back up to Yato, "And you hid it from me as well....?"
Yato: Lotus... I never knew how to bring him up.... I couldn't bring up your old man so lightly.... *He then looked down* How could I? It didn't feel right..... Lotus, I didn't know how you'd feel if I brought him up.... *He then sighed* Honestly, there's nothing I can say that'll even remotely make this situation any different... You never bothered to mention him, so I kind of thought.... It was a hands off topic....
"I never bothered to mention him because what exactly can I say about him...? As much as I knew was his disappearance and that was it... In the past, I constantly bothered Haru with questions until I eventually gave up..... Asking or talking to you about it didn't cross my mind because I didn't think Haru would tell you anything..." Lotus sighed, "I'm sorry, I'm not mad at you or anything... I just don't like how they kept that from me for so long...."
Yato: ....... *He shook his head* I still shouldn't have kept it from you like that... I should've at the very least... Found a way to talk to you about this...
"It's fine, Yato... You were probably just doing what Haru told you to.. So, its okay." Lotus then stood up from the couch. "I'll... I'll be outside for a bit.... I just need a little air...." She then took her leave, walking out to the front of the house and sitting by the edge of the sidewalk.
'I guess all this is gonna be stuck in my head for a little longer, huh.....?' She thought to herself.
Yato: .......
Kanami: Yato, don't go blaming yourself... I can already see it on you...
Yato: ......
Kanami: She told you that it's fine..... So, keep going....
Yato: But what if this is one of those times where she's only saying it because she doesn't want to argue..... Because she doesn't want to talk about it?
Kanami: Please... A girl like Lotus.... She's a girl who can speak her mind, and even you know that.... If she really felt the way you're thinking, then she'd be telling you that.... Now chin up.... You won't be able to approach today if you don't....
After a bit, Lotus stood up and began to walk down the sidewalk. "I wonder if that spot is still the same..." She mumbled to herself. "It wouldn't hurt to go, it had a nice view... But, I should probably let him know so he doesn't worry or anything....."
Lotus then left to a park she used to visit often and sat against a tree, nearby a calm river. She then left Yato a text message along with her location:
'Before you start to worry, no I didn't run off or anything... I just left to a place I used to go to clear my mind a bit.. You're free to join me, if you're interested. :)'
Yato: A text... From Lotus...... Alright, I'm gonna head to a park where Lotus is....
Kanami: Alright, be safe Alright?
Yato: Got it.. *He then headed out, making his way to the park to find Lotus* Yo, there you are!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Lotus looked up at Yato, "Oh, hey..! I didn't want you worrying about my whereabouts which is why I left you the message.... I used to come here a lot whenever I wanted to clear off my mind.... I haven't been here in awhile but I guess now, I sort of need it....." Lotus pat down on the grass beside her, "Come sit with me!"
Yato: *He did just as Lotus said, he then sat next to her* So, you kind of come here to escape from the craziness.... I guess I get it....
"Mhm... Ichiro now being on the top of my mind along with Kenji's death, I thought coming here would calm me down from that.." Lotus turned her head to look at him, "Which, I hope I didn't make you feel bad about any of that... It's just all so... shocking to find out..."
Yato: A little bit.... But, it's all water under the bridge.. I just want us to remain on the same page now.... Even if I wasn't on the same page with that whole thing... You're completely justified to how you feel... So, I get it..
"Thank you, Yato... I still apologize, but.. I'm glad that we can be on the same page.... Besides.. didn't you also find out something similar with your own father..? How have you been feeling on that recently?" Lotus asked.
Yato: Truth be told.... All I've ever wanted to do was give him a good punch... Just a couple of times... I've tried not to focus too much on him.... Try not to let him stay in my head...
"But how do you even do that? I feel like all this stuff has been the only thing on my head.... It's hard to get it out..."
Yato: I think about what I love.... The people I love to be around.... Rather than the displeasure of being around someone I can't stand... *He looked up at the sky* I think about the family I have now... Rather than what could've been...
Lotus closed her eyes, "Usually relaxing in a peaceful or a comfortable environment is enough to help me.. But, whenever I leave, there's times where it all just rushes back into my head and I can't escape it.... So, maybe I should do that when I really struggle with this then..." She opened up her eyes to look at Yato, "But, I guess that's not really necessary to do right now when I have the person I love to be around right beside me, hm?" She said with a stupid smile.
Yato: *He then put his hand on hers, then intertwining their hands together* Nah, just having you around.. It's a good feeling knowing that you're around.. My mind is more clearer...
With Lotus' free hand, she poked his nose, "Good because I can say the same when I'm with you.. And whenever you're happy, that's what makes me happy, because I love you.."
Yato: *He gave her a quick kiss on the lips* Good, that's the feeling you should hold on to... Keep that, and you'll be able to make it through... I know it seems scary, but I know you got this...
Lotus softly nodded with a small smile, "I'll hold onto that feeling tight and I'll make sure to not let it go.. Thank you, Yato.." She then stood up, pulling Yato up with her as their hands are still intertwined with each others, "Come, if we follow down the river, it'll eventually flows into a small lake... The area is really pretty to stay at..!"
Yato: Is that so? Well, lead the way then.... [Good, I've helped her to get her head back in the game again.... I just want her to be comfortable.... Even if we don't make any stops today... Knowing Lotus feels a little bit better..... It helps..]
"Mhm!" Still holding onto Yato's hand, Lotus followed down the river, until it brought them to the small lake that she mentioned. The sun was reflecting off it, and it was surrounded by bright and beautiful greenery. "Here it is! I used to just sit by the lake and just relax here... Hehe, but don't stand too close though, might make me a little tempted to push you in there.."
Yato: *He then looked to Lotus* Oh? Shouldn't that be my line? After all, that's what I would've said had we first met here.... You know, since you were quite the pain before... *He said jokingly, then looked back at the lake* It's a nice sight though.... If the sun reflects just like this... Then I wonder how it'd look in the moonlight...
"Oh, is that so? In that case, if you were to push me in then I would've just pulled you right in with me," Lotus said, giggling. "We can always stay here long enough to find out how it looks in the moonlight, I wouldn't mind.."
Yato: Yeah? Well, I don't mind either.... But...... We still unfortunately have business to go look into.... Maybe we can come back later..... It'll be a little more suitable then..
"Hmm, you're not wrong..." Lotus looked to him, holding her hands behind her back, "Can that be the first thing on our to-do list then? When we're done with everything.. we make a trip back here!"
Yato: Sounds like a good deal to me... We handle what we got to.. Then we'll come back here later.... Then it'll be probably an even greater sight...
"Now it's like a little treat I can look forward to! I'd still like to go to Kenji's family but I don't know if it's necessary anymore to go to Haru now that I know for sure it's the same Ichiro... Is there anything we have to do on your behalf? With your whole situation..."
Yato: I'd much prefer not to.... Besides, it's better that I try to keep as low a profile as possible... At least for the time being....
???: Yeah, not gonna lie... You need to do a better job at laying low....
*Someone said, emerging behind them. A gun pointed to Yato's head*
Yato: What the.....
Lotus' hands pat around her waist to see if she had the gun Yato previously gave her, only to find out that she didn't have it on her. 'Damn it, the one time it could've been slightly useful is the one time I leave it.. I guess I'm still not used to carrying one....' Lotus thought.
Lotus turned to the person behind them, "Who the hell are you??"
Yato: .......
???: The name's Touma.....
Yato: Touma.... Touma Sougaki....
Touma: Guess my reputation's spreading.....
Yato: So.. This is how you greet the son you've never bothered to talk to huh?
Touma: Honestly... I'm not even here for you.... *He then pointed the gun at Lotus* You're her.... Ain't cha.... Icbiro's daughter.....
Yato: You're working with Ichiro?
Touma: .... We're going for a ride... The both of you....
'This is..... Yato's father.....?' Lotus thought.
The gun to her face intimidated her but Lotus clenched her fists, "So what if I am Ichiro's daughter.. Where do you plan on taking us!?"
Yato: Sounds like he plans to take us to Ichito himself....
Touma: A good brain on ya kid.....
Yato: ......... Why don't you put the gun down? You and I got some things to settle....
Touma: We can save that for another time... For now...Come on...
"Take us to Ichiro....? ..... Hmph....." Lotus calmed down a bit, coming in terms with the fact that there was nothing she could do to change the situation. Though meeting with Ichiro intrigued her so she just followed as Touma said.
*Touma then took them to a car, got them in and he began to drive*
Touma: You know..... Yato.... I never would've imagined that you'd be down the same life path... Down the path of a yakuza....
Yato: ......... Scumbag.....
Touma: Call me what you will....
"Please, regardless of you two going down the same path... I can confidently say that Yato did and will continue to turn out to be a better person than you'll probably ever be..!"
Touma: Hmph, is that so? Hear that kid, she's rooting for ya....
Yato: ....... Do you ever shut up?
Touma: You're a yakuza kid.... How much better are you really gonna then out to be?
Lotus crossed her arms, "He may be a yakuza kid but at least he still has a heart that's willing to help others for the better! If anything, he's planning on attending law school in the near future.."
Touma: ...... Law school? Heh! Law school?! Hate to break it to ya, but that's not possible...
Yato: So you think.... I've managed to give my life a bit more direction, of course you'd be the one...
Touma: If you're someone that has a helping heart, then that means you were never cut out to be yakuza.... Of course... The way one of my members were beat up then shot in the head... That says different....
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"Beat up the shot in the head...?" Lotus looked to Yato, "Would.. Would that be the same person..? From when we first met..?"
Yato: That was that mole that was within the Izakara.... Should've known he was your mole....
Touma: You're only cut out to be a yakuza because of what you got from me.... Be honest....
Yato: Screw you.... If I got it from anyone, I got it from Koichi...
Touma: So you'll believe.... Your strength and ability to survive... That didn't come from your mom...
Yato: Tch! The fuck do you know about mom? Who the hell gave you the right to even mention her?! Especially after you abandoned her...
Touma: Abandoned her?
Yato: You left her for dead! Something was wrong, she was sick....
Touma: She's.... Gone?
Yato: Don't you act all sympathetic now you piece of- *He stopped himself* Sorry....
Touma: Apologetic....
Yato: Yeah, but not to you... You don't deserve a single apology from me.... *He was apologizing to Lotus, he wanted to keep himself as composed as possible. Touma wasn't exactly making it easy for him.*
"Hmm...." Lotus shook her head, "Don't be sorry... Only reason I've tried keeping you calm all this time is because I wanted you to save all of that anger for a moment like this.. Like always, your anger is justified and now is the right time to let it out.. Just, don't go too crazy on me.."
'If things go too overboard.. That's may be when I have to stop him... But for now...Yato's been holding that in him for too long now...' Lotus thought.
Yato: ...... You never gave a damn about me! I doubt mom would've just made it a secret who she'd leave me with if she died... Yet where the hell were you?!! Now you want to pretend you didn't know mom was dead... If you really had any compassion in that empty fucking soul of yours.... Then maybe you'd understand you might be part of the reason I'm so FUCKED UP!!!
Touma: ........
Yato: Do you even know what happened a few years ago? I lost a best friend!! All I had was aunt Natsuki... But it wasn't enough... I may have made my decisions... But maybe... Just maybe!!! MAYBE IF YOU SCTUSLLY HAD AN IDEA OF MY LIFE!!! MAYBE I WOULDN'T BE ENDURING THIS CYCLE....
Touma: ....... Are you done kid?.
Yato: What?
Touma: Then understand this.... We're all left with decisions.... So before you go passing the blame on someone else.... Understand this.... Your own decisions make you fucked up...
Yato: Is that right? ............. Is that why you had mom killed?
Touma: That's a pretty wild accusation....
Yato: You didn't have her killed in a normal way.... No, she was poisoned in some way... aunt Natsuki told me about how healthy mom was.... Then while she was pregnant her health got even worse... Her baby was lucky to survive..... So which also begs the question..... Did you want me dead too? Is the thought of me being alive what sickens you?! The fact that I even exist?!!!
Lotus had her fists clenched against her lap as she stared out the car window. Hearing everything pained her but she knew that this was a time where she had to allow Yato let everything out. She had a general idea of the pain and anger that Yato held inside him but she didn't realize until now how much really went through his head. She kept quiet for the time being as she felt she didn't really have the place to say anything and didn't want to intervene.
Yato: Answer me asshole!
Touma: If what you're saying is true, and I gave her a lethal injection... Then what's your proof?
Yato: Proof?
Touma: For all that's known, it could've been some other person that injected her...
Yato: I seriously doubt it... I doubt mom would've made enemies....
Touma: I tell you what Mr. Law... If you think I'm the one who did it.. Why not investigate?
Yato: So you're mocking me now... Mom's death was so many years ago, how would I be able to investigate it?
Touma: If it hasn't been traced back to me... Then as far as I know, you're spewing nothing more than accusations..