Are You a Host:
- If so, What Type:
Bio:
Other:

औरान हाइ स्कूल होस्ट क्लब 1882 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 1882

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LillyBlack said…
Lotus' heartbeat escalated as he caressed her chin and she went to go kiss his cheek. She smiled, "Thank you again... Now why don't we finish up this mochi..?" Lotus said before going to the counter again and taking Yato with her. "Do you want to be the one to cut up dough in smaller pieces?"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheAdventGhost said…
*Yato nodded, no longer holding Lotus.*
Yato: *He then used a starch dusted knife to cut the dough into 20 even pieces*
"Nice..! Here, how about you make 10 of them and I make the other 10?" Lotus said, taking the red bean filling from the fridge and setting it on the counter.
Yato: *He nodded as he began the final process* [Making red bean mochi... Making it alongside her. Seeing her so happy... I used to think it'd be annoying... But, it's just what I need..]
Lotus did the same as she rolled out the dough, placed the filling inside and then wrapped the dough around it. She repeated that a couple more times. To mess with Yato a little, she attempted to make one of them in the shape of a heart. Though it probably doesn't look the best, she placed it on Yato's side. Lotus looked at him and smiled, "There, that one will be yours..!"
Yato: *He saw the heart dough and couldn't help but sigh* You're lucky I can't make a flower out of this much dough. I'd do the same to you right back....
Lotus giggled, "Maybe one day you can make one that's big enough to be a flower then!" She set aside the mochi she prepared on the sheet pan from earlier.
Yato: *He then put all the prepared mochi on the sheet pan as well* There we go.. *He then got the heart shaped dough* I'm almost tempted to save this...
Lotus smiled at him, "Then save it! Nothing's stopping you from doing it so..!" She looked at the tray, "But, on behalf of the rest of these, I don't know what to do from here.. Do we leave them in the fridge?"
Yato: Well.... We could eat some now, but the rest would sit for just a day...
"Then..." Lotus took one and passed it to Yato, "You like to take the honors and be the first one to try it? I did choose red bean just for you..!"
Yato: Oh.... Yeah, I'll try it... *He took the one that Lotus passed to him* To my childhood.. *He then took a bite, and a look of fascination quickly took over his face* Whooaaa... It's just like I remember... So good..
There was a sparkle in Lotus' eyes, "Really?? I knew one day we'd able to accomplish that, but I didn't expect it from our first try of making it...!" She took one for herself and put then rest of them into the fridge. Lotus took a small bite of the mochi and gasped, "How did it take me this long to finally try red bean? You're right, it is really good!"
Yato: Yeah, this is amazing... Hell yeah, without a doubt we've made something great on this day...
"Mhm!" Lotus took another bite of the mochi. "But, I guess you can say that a lot of good things happened today, hm?"
Yato: Heh, more than I count.... We've done so much to get closer in one day... So many firsts today too... The future really is looking up... I'll be glad to spend that future right alongside you....
Lotus smiled, "And I can say the same right back at you, Yato! I wouldn't want to spend it with anyone else.." She took the last bite of her mochi and went around behind Yato. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her cheek against his. "But, today isn't technically over either so there's still more firsts... Likeeee the first time of you being my teddy bear replacement! I still haven't let go what you said about that this morning..."
Yato: Trust me.. Knowing you, I'd be surprised if you did... So, what kind of movies are you into? I may have some selections...
"Hehe, of course.. I'm never letting it go!" Lotus giggled. "And oooo, we're watching movies now? Well, I really really really like horror movies, though Haru thinks I'm crazy because of it.. Or any action/adventure is fine too!"
Yato: A girl that's into horror movies... Usually people use them as an excuse to cling to their lovers.... But hey, I'd be all for it...
"I really like the suspense, plus I scare pretty easily.... But, who knows, maybe I could be using it as an excuse? Or maybe I'm doing it for both my enjoyment and as an excuse to cling onto you.. Hehe, I guess we won't really know until then, hm?"
Yato: *He couldn't help but xhuckle* I see... Interedting... Very interesting...
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"Ooor, maybe Mr. Tough Guy over here will be the one who's going to be clinging onto me, hm? That would be a pleasant surprise.." Lotus giggled. "How about we go watch the movie then?"
Yato: Oh please, I can handle it... *Meanwhile, what Lotus didn't know is that he's actually got a fear and belief in the paranormal. Of course, this is something that branched from his Ishigami side.* So..... *He looked through the movies he had* Ah, Blood Dance... You know, the one with the trapped in school mass murder... People get possessed and it just sets off a crazy school day....
"Oooo, let's watch it! Maybe we can do another bet to see who gets scared first? Though, I have no clue what the rewards would be for either of us.. So, maybe just for the fun of it, let's see who gets scared first!"
Yato: Hm, no need for bets... I just want to enjoy a movie with my girlfriend...? *He said as he put the DVD in the player, and turned the TV on. Then walking back to Lotus and caressing her chin and kissing her cheek* I don't think that's too much to ask right?
Lotus blushed as Yato caressed her chin and kissed her cheek. She looked over to the side, "N- no, it's not too much to ask for..."
'The simplest things he does to me makes the butterflies in my stomach go insane..... How does he do this to me..?' Lotus thought.
Yato: Good, just being able to relax with you by my side... *He then laid down, laying his head on Lotus' lap* That's all I need... No bets... Nothing else...
She looked down at him on her lap and smiled, "You're so cute...." She looked up at the TV as the movie was starting. She began to run her hand through his hair and twirled around some of the red strands, helping him relax more as they watched the movie.
Yato: *He smiled as he looked forward at the screen* Hey..... Do you believe in the concept of Ghosts and spirits and all that stuff? I'm just curious...
"Hmm... I've never really put much thought into it to be honest with you.... As terrifying as it may seem, I'd like to believe that they are real... It would be scary but pretty interesting at the same time.. How about you? Do you believe in it?"
Yato: Of course not, Ghosts aren't real... Spirits neither.. *He said, trying to deny his fear of the paranormal. Though it was easy to tell that it was there*
Lotus looked down at him again and raised an eyebrow, "Hmm, are you sure? Or maybe you do believe in it but someone's a little too scared to admit it, hm?" She said, trying to mess with him.
Yato: Ghosts are nothing more than a fictional element... Ghosts and spirits dont exist, and haunting don't exist either...
"Heh, the more you go on saying that, the more I just don't believe you..." As they watched the movie, a scene played showing a student in the school getting possessed. "Soooo, you're telling me you wouldn't believe that?"
Yato: What? You mean about a ghost possessing someone... It's so unreal it hurts.. A vengeful spirit possessing someone is nothing more than an urban tale... [Or at least, I hope they wouldn't possess someone to come after me... Wait, what the hell am I thinking?]
"Unreal you say, huh?" Alright then..." Lotus traced her finger around Yato's arm, "Are you sure my tough little Yato isn't just a bit scared? What if I was the possessed one, hm?"
Yato: ...... You wouldn't let yourself be possessed.... Even I doubt you would do something so crazy...
"Hehe, I seem to shock you a lot in terms of my interests so maybe I would do something that crazy? If it meant scaring you a little bit, maybe I'd be up for it.." Lotus joked. "Besides, it's hypothetical, silly. Plus, as Mr. Tough Guy, you'd probably be fine anyways, right?"
Yato: .... Just don't get possessed alright? *He said with a blush on his face.*
Lotus giggled and kissed his forehead, "So cute... But, I can't make any promises that I won't..." She said to joke around with him even more. "Maybe I could even be possessed right now? Who knows..."
Yato: *He shook for a second as he felt a chill go down his spine* Y-yeah right... Quit joking around...
Lotus smirked, "Oh? But why? I should be able to joke around like that.. Especially since you don't believe in any of that.. Right, Yato?"
Yato: .... R-right! It's nothing more than a child's tale... Something you'd use to make a child be good...
"Heh, you don't act like it's nothing more than a child's tale.. Seems like it could be a little more than just that to you, Yato..."
Yato: Tch, I don't know what you're talking about. They're just things you build up during Halloween to scare people, but mostly children... They don't exist in the real world.
"Nah, you know exactly what I'm talking about, don't starting lying to me here, Yato.." Lotus giggled. "They scare mostly children, but, I'm sure that includes someone here.."
Yato: And who would that be? Kanami could care less about the paranormal and I don't even believe in it... No point in being scared of something you don't even believe in...
"Well of course it wouldn't be Kanami and I know well it isn't me....." Lotus looked down at him again. "You know lying to yourself isn't healthy, Yato, because it's clearly you, silly.."
Yato: Me? Why would it be me? It couldn't be me... I don't believe in em... [Why is she so damn smart?]