Are You a Host:
- If so, What Type:
Bio:
Other:

औरान हाइ स्कूल होस्ट क्लब 1882 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 1882

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LillyBlack said…
"Oooo, sounds tasty!" Lotus says, replying to Kanami about the meat buns. She looks at Yato coming back into the living room. She smirks, "Wow, I see you that changed clothes.. Was it for me?" She pats the seat next to her on the couch to signal him to sit with her and whispers to joke with him again. "Probably should just have you for lunch instead..."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheAdventGhost said…
Yato: *Hs sat down next to her* I'll have to ask you to refrain from making statements like that... You sound like someone trying to.... Be seductive.... How about you not do that....
"And what if I am? What's wrong with that?" Lotus tilts her heads, "I like seeing your reactions, they're funny to me."
Yato: *He sighed* Annoying.... Whatever... I suppose you mean no ill will about it, so.. I guess you can do whatever you want...
"You say it's annoying now, but I'm sure you'll be used to it eventually." Lotus starts to get comfortable and props her legs over his lap, while leaning her back against the edge of the couch. "I can practically sleep like this.. Thanks for volunteering as a seat for my legs," she says, giggling.
Yato: Volunteering huh? *He looked at her, then down at her legs* ........ [Why?] Whatever... Go to sleep so maybe you'll stop bothering me... [Why is she doing this?]
"You know I can easily kick you this way if you keep making those comments... I just wanna be comfy while we wait, so why not be comfy and bother you at the same time?"
Yato: You say that like you kicking is supposed to scare me or something...... Whatever, if you're not gonna stop bothering me then at least be comfortable I guess....
Kanami: [Wasn't she aiming for that anyway?]
Yato: Just to let you know, I'm walking you home after this....
Kanami: Oh? Can't let a lady walk home alone huh?
Yato: I'm only doing it because if I don't, I probably won't hear the end of it tomorrow..
"Hmmm, I'm pretty sure it's just because you're starting to like me, that's all," she says smiling. "But, I appreciate it either way," she leans forward just to poke his cheek.
Yato: Hm.... I also can't be too careful.... The streets around here can be dangerous... And that's coming from me...
"Aww, even more proof you like me then, you want to keep me protected.. But, jokes aside, since it's coming from Mr. Tough Guy here, then I'll believe you.. so thank you."
Yato: *He nodded*
Kanami: Food's ready!!
Yato: Alright, food's ready.. That means legs off....
"Nahh, what if I don't want to move my legs? I mean I did say you should be my lunch instead, no?" Lotus giggles, moving her legs from his lap and stands up. "Just kidding.. Not like you would let me anyways." She walks into the kitchen, greeted by smell of Kanami's meat buns that she made. "Oooo, it's smells really nice in here!"
Kanami: Aw, thank you Lotus.
Yato: I've told mom that she should open her own shop for em... But she always declines it....
"You should and I would love to help out with it if I could! I typically have a lot of time on my hands so I wouldn't mind and it would be a lot of fun too! That is if you decide to open a shop, of course."
Yato: Alright, so that makes 3... Come on mom, you have the family's backing on this too... They'll even chip in and help... Besides, don't you think it'll help to have a legitimate business on the side?
Kanami: It's almost hard to believe you're a yakuza sometimes Yato..
Yato: Wha?
Kanami: I don't mean it to be demeaning.. I mean, that you actually do think before acting....
Yato: Oh... Well, we've got to play smart if we're going to come out on top... As an Izakara family future patriarch, we have to be smart about how we make moves...
"Awww, look at Yato thinking ahead for the future, am I somewhere in there?" She jokes. "Alright, I'll stop bothering you for like a minute or two, this is like family talk now that I don't necessarily understand... Is it ok for me to start eating?"
Kanami: *She nodded* Of course, go right ahead.... *She served Lotus her plate*
*Yato walked next to Kanami*
Yato: Our mole's been found, it'll be taken care of tonight..
Kanami: Good. For now, eat up alright?
Yato: Alright...
"Thank you!" Lotus happily eats her meat buns, letting the two talk to each other. 'Wow, no wonder they want her to start her own shop...' She thought to herself.
Yato: *He sat down next to Lotus and began to eat* So good! Seriously mom, with backing from the family.... We could make a killing from these...
Kanami: Alright alright, I'll talk with Koichi... No doubt he knows some people...
Yato: Hell yeah...
Lotus quietly scoots her seat over a little closer to Yato to annoy him. "Ooooh, if you ever need help, please let me know because I would love to help out!" She takes another bite of the meat bun and then looks over at Yato. "By the way, If you still plan to take me home.. just know that we're going around from the back... It might sound weird but it's how I always go back home. I rarely ever go through the front anymore for reasons.."
Yato: *He looked at Lotus move over to him* ...... You really are..... Something.... You know that....
Kanami: Don't worry Lotus, I'll have Yato give you a call...
Yato: .....
Kanami: No saying no..... Right.... Ya...To?
Yato: *He felt a chill go down his spine as she said his name in a pause* O-Of course mom....
Kanami: Good.... I have to run... Yato... We'll meet later... Nice meeting you Lotus. *She said as she made her way out*
"Nice meeting you too!" Lotus says, waving goodbye as Kanami heads out and she takes the final bite of her lunch. "Aww, someone here is going to have to call me now.. You know that means you're going to need my number... Why don't you ask for it?" She says, looking over at Yato again.
Yato: *He was about to show reluctance in it, only for him to remember Kanami's chilling presence* Uh...... Yeah.... Sure..... Um..... Lotus.... Would it... Be alright.... For us to share.... Cell numbers?
She takes out her phone and hands it over to Yato so he can put down his phone number. "Does your mom have that much of an effect on you?"
Yato: Trust me, you've only seen her nice side... You've never seen her Yakuza side... She is fierce as a tiger... Other than matriarch, everyone calls her the Tigress of Izakara.
"Hm, I guess it would be interesting to maybe see it one day if I ever get the chance..." She turns her chair over so she can be facing Yato the whole time. "By the way, does this mean I'm officially your friend now?"
Yato: [She finds that interesting?!] Oh.... Well, I guess I did say make it through lunch huh.... Well, a promise is a promise... Looks like we're friends now..
"Yay, now you have to deal with me bothering you even more! Which I'm sure you're excited about already." Lotus says, winking at him.
Yato: ..... *He put his number in her phone* Thrilled... *He said, his face unchanging as he handed her phone back to her with his number now in it*
"Aww c'mon, at least show a little emotion." Lotus takes her phone and sends Yato a message of a heart, so she doesn't have to manually add her number into his phone. "There, I'll be expecting a call from you tonight. Speaking of which... when are you taking me home?"
Yato: Whenever you feel like going home I guess... Just let me know... Also, you really shouldn't expect me tonight.... I have yakuza business to take care of...
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"Oooh, am I allowed to go with you? I'm curious as to what you do... Nothing's going to happen if I just don't go home." She leans closer to him, "Besides, I'll have little Yato protecting me, right?"
Yato: ....... Lotus... Trust me... If you come with me, you're going to see some things you wish you wouldn't... You may think it's easy to look at when you see gangster films.. But seeing it up close... It's not easy to see... Then it's stuck in your head for the rest of your life...
Lotus frowns and turns away from him, "I'm not saying it would be easy for me, but again, I've been through more than you think I have... But, if you insist, then I won't go with you. Can I at least expect a call afterwards then?"
Yato: You know what..... Fine... You can come with me.... I get the feeling you'll complain later that I didn't take you with me...
"Hmmm, I wasn't going to complain.. I just planned to ask to go with you every single time you had to go to something like this." She smiles, "But, this works to!" She stands up from her seat and goes behind Yato, starting to play with his hair. "So, what do you want to do in the meantime?"
Yato: Well, I mean we are friends now right? So, why don't we go hang out somewhere?
Lotus tightly hugs Yato from behind, "Everything you just said is like music to my ears.~ Thankfully for you, you're now friends with someone who spends little to no time in their home, so I spend a lot of time either at the Host Club or just somewhere outside." She takes both of Yato's hands to pull him up from his seat. "How do you feel about going to an arcade? There's one I love going to and it's nice to finally be able to take someone with me. Maybe it could be a date," she jokes, winking at him for the last sentence.
Yato: ........ You mean to tell me you've never taken anyone to this arcade... No other friends, family? Nothing?
"Well... no.. You're basically the first person.. This is making me realize that I haven't really told you much about myself, have I? I guess I can explain while we go over there." She goes into the living room, bringing Yato with her, to grab her bag. She turns to look at him again, "Are you ready to go?"
Yato: *He nodded* Yeah, I'm all set to go... As long as you are...
"Great!" Lotus heads out, still holding onto Yato's hand, as she takes them to the arcade. "So, to explain a little bit about myself.. I don't have the greatest experiences with friends nor do I have a good relationship with my family. When it comes to friends... I get taken advantaged of, whether it's because of my wealth or, sadly, my body... But, I guess that's partially why I've become interested in you because so far you've shown zero interest in either and it makes me happy... If anything, you're against the fact that my family's rich.."
Yato: ..... *He looked to the side* I see.... I'm... Sorry.... I really did have no idea what you've been through.... You... I guess in a way... You're an anomaly... Then.... Let me ask you this... Why me? I know you said because of me not being interested in your body and riches..... But why me? You could've made a friend with that host club... So why get involved with someone that could potentially throw your life down the drain? Besides, I'm nothing more than a potential high end gangster... All gangsters have the same interests. Money, women and respect... Even now, you don't know what I could be thinking... For all you know, I could be undressing you in my mind... *He looked down. Even he knew what he was saying wasn't true. But he wasn't showing that same annoyance towards Lotus, but concern for her decision to befriend him at all*
"I actually am friends with people of the Host Club, but, I don't really fit into their group so I don't have any close connections... But.. why you? To be honest, I can't really answer that question for you. You could be completely truthful right now, but I will continue to stay oblivious because I don't know where to put my trust anymore. So, I guess I'm just winging it like usual and hoping this time I'll be fine... But at the same time, I don't really get that odd feeling from you that you want something else from me anyway, so all I can do is wait and see if I'm wrong..."
Yato: ..... Trust...... It's not an easy thing.... When you've been taken advantage of long enough, it definitely makes it hard to know who you can turn to.... I guess you can say I'm a little similar... In the affairs of being a gangster, you never know who may be wearing a wire... Could be an undercover cop, or maybe an undercover mole for another family... Or maybe, your own Yakuza family could he setting you up to take a fall...
"In that case, I'm shocked I was let in your home so easily then... But then again to you I was probably just some simple student from Ouran since I coincidentally came across you on the stairs. But, I guess you can understand my situation when it comes to trust, just in another way... Except yours is a little more serious compared to me.."
Yato: ....... To me, you were a thorn in my side that wouldn't shut up about being my friend.... But.... *He let go of her hand wrapped his arm around her side and pulled her in close to him* I suppose, if you are a thorn in my side... Then... Who's to say our friendship isn't like a rose...... You know what, scratch that... That sounded waaay too romcom cheesy...
Yato catches her off guard by pulling her close, causing her entire face to go red, which typically just doesn't happen to her. But, despite that, she feels a sense of happiness from being able to get him to say something like this. Lotus glances up at Yato with a smile on her face, "You're not allowed to take that away, I'm going to always remember that you said that! And thank you for technically giving me another thing to bother you with now!"
Yato: Oh, shut up. *He said with a smirk on his face* [Maybe mom's right... Maybe I can let my guard down a bit around her.... Just maybe...] Hey.. I never did apologize... For the rich princess daddy's credit card thing... When you're in a lower class, most of the higher class tend to be just as scummy as a criminal... Either you're treated like a dog, or they just treat you like you're so far below that there's no other way.. But you... You really are different...