Are You a Host:
- If so, What Type:
Bio:
Other:

औरान हाइ स्कूल होस्ट क्लब 1882 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 1882

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LillyBlack said…
"Well, when you've ran away from home so many times, you see a lot of random things that you probably don't want to. I mean I've never seen anyone die and just the sound of the gunshot did startle me... But, I've seen enough in the past to at least handle that ok.... Kind of sounds sad now that I'm saying it out loud.."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheAdventGhost said…
Yato: No, you almost sound like a survivalist in a way... So, I think I get it..
"Hmmm, I guess I'll take that... By the way, do mind me asking where we're going?"
Kanami: Oh, I'm taking us to a bathhouse... After today, I feel like a good soak will do us some justice... Help to ease the bit of tension that's in the air....
"Oooo, I wasn't expecting that at all... But, now that I think about it, it sounds really nice and relaxing..." Lotus peeks over Yato's seat to look at him. "Right, Yato?" She says, smirking at him.
Yato: ...... Agreed.. It'll be great to clear all this unneeded tension....
Lotus nods and sits back into her seat. "Yeah... I'm sorry because I guess the tension is mainly my fault..."
Yato: *He sighed* The tension isn't your fault... A lot has happened... This is just what we do to cool ourselves off after these types of situations...
"So is it like this every time? I mainly just thought it was my fault since I'm just someone with little knowledge about this that randomly tagged along..."
Kanami: Just because we're members of the yakuza doesn't mean our psyches aren't easily affected....
Yato: As a Yakuza, you have to keep face in any situation... But, it's better to relax it off.. Take the edge off..
"I can tell... In the warehouse I felt as if I was around two completely different people.. But, I guess that made it easy to forget that you guys would need to relax from it as well. I can't wait to get there, I don't think I have been to a bathhouse before..."
Yato: As long as the general point of being a yakuza still gets across, there's nothing to worry about.. We can still strike and inspire fear into our enemies, but in the meanwhile.. We can keep the upper hand and rest well...
Kanami: Some people are a lot more psychologically capable... Able to just keep a steady psyche...
Yato: It's what happens, when you marry into a family... And you also get adopted into a family...
"Hm, makes sense... This may be a little off topic, but, now that you kind of bring up family, I've never seen your father.. One of you mentioned the name Koichi at one point.. Is that him?"
Kanami: *She nodded* I believe I did, in talking about opening up shop... That's my husband, and Yato's father...
Yato: As well as the patriarch of this family.... He's... Usually pretty busy day in and day out... Meetings, talking with some of the other members... Or who knows, carrying out some missions himself.... Koichi Izakara.... He's what I'd call a yakuza of hardened steel...
"Interesting... Then is there any possibility that I would ever meet him then?"
Yato: Perhaps one day..
Kanami: But until then... *She parked the car as they arrived at the bathhouse* We're here...
"Ooooo.." Lotus says in awe as she looks at the bathhouse. She gets out of the car, going to Yato's door and opening it for him so he can get out the car as well. "I don't have a seat preventing me from hugging you now," she says, giggling.
Yato: *He got out of the car* ...... *He then looked to Kanami* You said we were doing the open bath right...
Kanami: Mhm... Well, you don't have to keep calling it the open bath... It's the private Izakara bath...
Yato: ....Whatever.... So, I guess we're allowing her in.. *He said pointing at Lotus*
Kanami: I mean, we've pretty much dragged her in and just about half traumatized her and worried her... Mainly you with those scars of course... It's the least we can....
Yato: ...... Then I'm going ahead..... *He walked off into the bathhouse as he made his way to their private bath and getting in ahead of them, he then had his head half way under* [Too much for one day...]
Lotus gently closes the car door and frowns as Yato goes on ahead of them. "Maybe I should back off a bit from bothering him... I kind of forget that me being like this not really helpful to everyone at times.." She looks at Kanami, "Can you lead me there? Since I don't really know the way to the bath.."
Kanami: Of course... *She got out and closed her car door, locking it. She then lead Lotus to their private bath. There, Yato just sat, relaxing himself with his eyes closed*
Yato: Whenever you two are ready, just go ahead.. I've got my eyes closed, so do what you gotta...
"Alright." Lotus tied up her hair as she undressed and she slowly walked into the bath, with her head and shoulders above the water. She had the temptation to whisper to Yato and joke with him, saying that he could've left his eyes open just for her, but she backed off from it. "I'm in now just to let you know... so all that's left is your mom..."
*Kanami undressed as she also entered the bath*
Kanami: Alright, I'm here....
Yato: *He still kept his eyes closed* ......
Kanami: You know you can open your eyes now...
Yato: *He did just that* .... Lotus.... Ease up a bit would ya?
"Hm..? Oh sorry... Do I seem a little tense?" She closes her eyes for a few seconds to relax herself. "Sorry, I'm trying to do you a little favor, and just ya know.. not bother you I guess.."
Yato: ....... *He moved himself closer to her* You being tensed like this isn't exactly doing me any favors here... *He then gave her a soft and slow chopping motion on her head*
Kanami: Oh? So which is it? Can't stand her, or do you like her?
Yato: I'd just rather not see her so tense... If she isn't being herself... It leaves a bit of a poor taste...
"Pffttt, just admit you like me already, Yato.." Lotus says, poking his nose. "I'm sorry, I just sort of felt bad from bothering you.. I just do it a lot since it helps me feel better.."
Kanami: Come on Yato, if you're being like this.. Then you at least owe her that much...
Yato: ....... *He sighed* Look... Make sure your ears are clear.. I'm only going to say this once... If you miss it, it's your own fault.... Lotus, even if you may be a slight pain in the ass... Still, I am starting to like you...
Kanami: Been a while since he could admit that.. *She noticed he looked to the side, he was blushing as he said it* Oh Yato....
Lotus gets the biggest smile on her face as he says it and she places her hands on his cheeks, turning his face over to look at her again. "Yay, you admitted it! And you're even blushing too.. you're so cute.~ If you think about it, this means I won the bet from earlier since this was the reward I asked for.."
Yato: ...Whatever... Can we just move on from that? I said what I had to say... So, we should be all good now right?
"Yeah, we're all good!" Lotus wraps her arms around Yato's neck. "But, you know I'm never going to forget that, it's like a new thing to bother you with now! Alongside you calling our friendship a rose.."
Kanami: Oh? Is that so?
Yato: ...... *He looked at Lotus* ...... Don't you think you're a bit..... Close? And with you... disrobed and all...
"Hm? It doesn't really bother me.." Lotus starts whispering to joke around with him again, "If anything, I didn't really mind if you kept your eyes open when I went in..." She giggles and moves slightly back from him, "Sorry, I'll keep my distance just for you. But, technically you were the one who got close to me first..."
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Yato: ..... Alright, so I did... Also... I don't look at a woman changing or naked... *He turned around* You're in the bath, that's one thing.. I can see above your shoulders.. But outside of the bath, I won't do that...
Kanami: He's got principles..
Yato: As a man should... A woman is a sacred being... In mind, body and soul...
"I was joking, silly. But... That's nice to actually hear to be honest... You would be surprised the number of people I've come across who don't really think that way..."
Yato: And those are the kind of people I can't stand... Everyone always wants a peek, always wants to cop a feel... It's disgusting... Classless...
Kanami: This world we live in... It's almost in a sense why we the yakuza like to be on stand by...
Yato: .... Something I hadn't mentioned.... If you see any other yakuza that don't have the Lotus crest, don't trust them... We may all be in the same clan, but that doesn't mean they won't have people that they don't keep in check...
Kanami: You've got a couple of the Izakara family backing you... Run into any trouble, well.. I'm sure Yato will stay near...
"Any yakuza without the Lotus crest... Noted. If I come across anything, whenever Yato isn't with me, I'll be sure to go to you guys about it! Considering how I'm always going somewhere, I'm sure it's bound to happen at some point..."
Kanami: Even when you think it's safe it isn't... But, like Yato said.. You've got a couple of the family backing you....
Lotus nods, "Thank you... I really appreciate it. Especially since I struggle getting even the basic amount of support from my own family... So it's nice to know I at least have support from you guys even if it's just for that..."
Kanami: You've befriended my son, got him to be a little bit open... Even if only just a little bit, Yato needs this...
Yato: ....
Kanami: Especially with a bit of his past..... I thank you Lotus...
Lotus smiles, "Of course, it's the least I can honestly do.. Even though he can be difficult with me, I like being around him.." She pokes Yato's nose. "I guess in this case we can say we both technically need each other then... Since I can't hug you right now, expect a hug from me whenever we get out of the bath," She says, giggling.
Yato: ....... I think I know what I want... My reward I mean..... When I get that hug..... How about.... A kiss..... An on the lips kiss, to be exact...
Kanami: Whoa, my son truly is a bold casanova...
Lotus smirks at him. "Oh? You told me to save it for someone I love, what changed your mind, hm? Don't get me wrong though, I'm not complaining... I will gladly do it.."
Yato: .... I just..... I want to see.... I need to see something...
Kanami: [He just wants to see if she's good..]
"You need to see something...? Alright, Yato.. I won't question it. Now I have something to look forward to when we get out..."
Yato: You're looking forward to jt?
Kanami: Soooooo... You two gonna get together or what?
Yato: We're not dating, it was part of a bet.
Kanami: Mhm, and you act like I don't know my own son...
"I wouldn't go as far and say that we're dating but... If it was just part of the bet, you would've asked for something else... Considering you declined the kiss from me the first time. But besides that... Of course I'm looking forward to it, why wouldn't I?"
Yato: Because your first kiss is coming from a member of the yakuza... You don't find that odd.... Like..... In the slightest...
She giggles, "Bold of you to assume that you're my first kiss, Yato.. But, if we were to start dating each other at some point along the line, you would be my first official boyfriend. Even then, would I find it odd that my first boyfriend was a member of the yakuza? Nope. It wouldn't bother me at all.. If anything, I find it more... unique."
Yato: ..... Huh.....
Kanami: Looks like you aren't the only one to have been in a little bit of flings...
Yato: Yeah......... Huh......
Kanami: Yato, you seem stunned...
Yato: Just a little bit...
She pokes his forehead, "Why are you so shocked by this? Unless, you didn't understand what I said?"
Yato: Because I never took you for the type to have your kiss taken... Especially since you're.... So annoying....