- If so, What Type:
Bio:
Other:

औरान हाइ स्कूल होस्ट क्लब 1882 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 1882

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LillyBlack said…
"Wouldn't you also have to speak to Koichi about that as well though?"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheAdventGhost said…
Yato: Yeah... I'm gonna have to... That was inevitable from the start... If I know him, he'll either help me to find a way around this.. Or, he'll try to keep me in the family for the rest of my life..
"Oh..." Lotus scratched the back of her head, "I guess we're just going to hope that second scenario doesn't happen, hm..?"
Yato: Well, if I do have to stay in the family... I'll just need to figure my own way around it... Trust me, it'll work itself out somehow...
"Hm..." Lotus worried a bit, but she trusted Yato. She sighed, "Alright, I'll take your word for it... Regardless of what happens, all I know is that I'll still be alongside with you," She said laying her head back onto his shoulder.
Yato: *He put his hand through her hair* I couldn't ask for anything more... As long as I've got you by my side.. I'm pretty sure sky's the limit...
Natsuki: *She then came to the living room* The beef bowls are ready...
Yato: Alright! Whenever she makes Gyudon beef bowls, they're always a pleasure to eat..
Lotus looked up at Natsuki as she walked in, "Is that so? I can't wait to try them then!!" She said, then standing from the couch.
*Yato stood up, standing next to it*
Yato: Definitely... Let's go! *He said heading into the dining room, where their beef bowls awaited*
Lotus followed Yato into the dining hall and sat down. She was greeted by the smell of beef bowl in front of her. She licked her lips, "Thank you for the food!" She thanked before beginning to dig in.
Yato: Thank you aunt Natsuki. *He said, then beginning to eat* [Soooo Good!!!! I've been missing this!!!]
As Lotus took her first bite, her eyes lit up and quickly took more bites from her beef bowl. "Wow, Yato really wasn't lying when he said your Gyudon beef bowls were delicious!"
Natsuki: Yato always loved to have my beef bowls when he was a kid.. Sometimes, on a bad day.. I'd make them for him, and he would always love to have them.. He cheered right up..
"Aww, that's adorable to imagine... A grumpy little Yato turning to a happy one.. Maybe you should lend me the the recipe one day so I get him out of bad moods," Lotus said, giggling. "Though, I'm sure it wouldn't be as good as yours!"
Yato: Oh, I'm pretty sure you can make it just as good.. We made mochi together after all...
Natsuki: Oh? You did? I know you always loved it...
Yato: It was Lotus' idea.. And I'm glad she came up with it.
"Hehe, don't start flattering me now, Yato.." Lotus reached over and took a bite, but from Yato's bowl just to bother him. She grinned, "If you have confidence in me for the beef bowls, maybe I will just make it then! Like we did with the mochi.."
*He hadn't really been fazed by her taking a bite, since he kind of caught on to how she loved to bother him*
Yato: Perhaps, or... Maybe we could do it together again...
Lotus smirked, "Oh? ...You did say you wanted to continue making things together, so why not? Let's make the beef bowls together!"
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Natsuki: Seriously, you two really are the cutest... I'm just happy Yato managed to find a lady as nice as you..
Yato: Still gotta admit though... She was a pain in my neck at first..... But, that's what I've come to love about her as of late...
Lotus giggled, "Honestly, we both would've been missing out if I wasn't so determined on being your friend and if I didn't love bothering you so much.."
Yato: Yeah, that's a truth...
Natsuki: Well, it's no wonder they say.. Persistence is key...
Lotus finished up the last bites of her bowl and set it down, "Mhm! Even Kanami took a liking to me so I think that would've made it even harder for Yato to try to let go..!"
Yato: Only because she can be so scary...
Natsuki: You, scared of someone?
Yato: Hey, she's nice and all.. But that doesn't mean she doesn't have more brass ones than most..
Lotus giggled, She even gets Yato to stutter... Buuut, I don't blame you for being scared of her.."
Natsuki: Well, got to say.. If there's someone that can out Yato in a state like that.. Then I'm quite surprised..
Yato: Why is it so shocking?
Natsuki: Because I'd at least expect you to still hold the demeanor...
Yato: Well, what can I say..... Sometimes women are scary.
Lotus poked Yato's nose, "While I annoy you more than I ever scare you.." Lotus smirked, "Though, I know one way I can technically scare you..." She said, referring to the paranormal.
Yato: .*He felt a chill go down his spine* ... Please don't....
Natsuki: *She tilted her head, looking at them in slight confusion*
Lotus giggled at his reaction and her fingers walked up his arm to creep him out, "Hmmm, why not?"
Yato: Because you promised me you wouldn't... You wouldn't be one to break a promise right Lotus?
"Hmm.. I wouldn't..." Lotus moved her hand back and pouted, "You're lucky I promised you that.. I'll just have to find a different way to scare you then..!"
Natsuki: Scare... *She got an idea* Hmm.... You know Yato... While you were gone... I've been getting some... Visitors..
Yato: What kind of visitors?
Natsuki: Well... I don't know if you know... But a million years ago... This was once an ancient grounds...
Yato: Gaaah! What are you doing? Stoooppp!!
Natsuki: Hey, Lotus promised to not scare you... I made no such promise...
Lotus had her hands over her stomach and began to laugh uncontrollably at Yato's reaction since she's never seen him like this before. She tried to catch her breath again from laughing, "Seems like I'm not the only one who knows your little fear now, Yato!"
Yato: Come on, that's not fair.. I didn't do anything to deserve this...
Natsuki: No... But fun is always allowed... Yato's always had a fear of things like Ghosts and spirits...
Lotus' laughing died down a bit but her smile still stayed on her face, "I was under the impression that I was the only who knew..! Though, it's easy to tell, so, I'm not surprised Natsuki knows as well.." Lotus shrugged, "Besides Yato, you already know ways to get back at me for it anyways.."
Yato: ....... One of these times I'm leaving you at the edge of your climax.... Make you hold on to the urge for the rest of the day....
Natsuki: Hm? Yato?
Yato: Did I say that out loud?
"Yato!" Lotus' face instantly went red because she didn't expect him to say that so openly. She kicked his leg from under the table, "You don't have to be that cruel to me.."
Yato: Hey, it's a way to get back at you... Besides, I think it’s fair with everything you put me through in terms of using my paranormal fear against me...
Lotus crossed her arms, "Hmph, I guess it'll make us even, meanie... If that's your way of getting back at me, then maybe I'll just simply help myself reach it on my own.."
Yato: Hey, I said it was A way... Not THE way.... Besides.... Allowing myself to leave you unfinished, actually may leave a poor taste to me...
"Good, because doing it myself just isn't the same..~ But, uh... Shouldn't we continue this conversation later, Yato?"
Yato: You are right...
Natsuki: Oh, you don't have to stop for my sake...
Yato: Hm?
Natsuki: I've brought myself to it most nights... I've never had a mate before...
Yato: .... Huh... I guess it's different when you've never been with someone...
"I guess so... Both you and Kanami seem pretty open when it comes to speaking about this..." Lotus noticed.
Natsuki: Well, what am I to do? Yato's at the age.... I can't just decline him of it.. As long as he knows what he's doing, I can't really say much...Yato's sex life is his and his alone.. Just make sure you're ready to raise the baby..
Yato: Yeah, we don't need to worry about that... We've been protected...
Natsuki: See? That's what I'm talking about..
"Guess that maybe just says a lot about my mom... She's probably already aware of it, but, if I actually spoke to her about it... Uh, probably wouldn't be the best conversation.." Lotus said, scratching the back of her head.
Yato: Hm, I feel like unpleasant is an understatement to all of that.. Your mother.... Yeah, I'm steering clear of her...
Natsuki: Shs must not be the best of people huh...
Yato: Far from it...
"Yeah, she's VERY far from it and Yato has already had to encounter to her once before... Heh, but I guess you can say we made up for the encounter when she left...."
Natsuki: Made up for it?
Yato: Let's just say.. We were pretty daring..
Natsuki: Ooooh... You kids really are something..
"Hehe, yeah I guess you can say that... I guess we just like experimenting..." Lotus said, smirking at Yato.
Natsuki: Experimenting huh? Well, all I can say is.. Enjoy your youth while you still got it...
Lotus nodded, "I'm sure, we will without a doubt..." She stood up, "Well, thank you for the beef bowls! I really appreciate it!"
Yato: Yes thank you.
Natsuki: No, thank you.. Yato, you're still keeping your head on your shoulders.. And Lotus, thank you for being there for Yato.