Are You a Host:
- If so, What Type:
Bio:
Other:

औरान हाइ स्कूल होस्ट क्लब 1882 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 1882

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LillyBlack said…
"That's what you say but you can't hide it from me, dummy... You're so adamant on denying it and with how you're acting, why wouldn't it be you?"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheAdventGhost said…
Yato: Tch whatever... *He turned his body to look at her from his position, then poking her cheek* Then what's your major phobia Miss. Ghostbuster....
"Hmmmm... I'm not really scared of a lot of things... But.." Lotus looked to the side. "How do I know you won't try to scare me with it?"
Yato: Hmm... Don't tell me you're scared of like rodents or something?
"No, no.. Most rodents are actually pretty cute! With some exceptions.... But, I despise bugs, like a lot. I can't even bare to look at some of them, it just sends these weird feeling through my body and I hate it..." Lotus glared at him, "I'm trusting you to not try scare me with them.." She poked his forehead, "Or else.."
Yato: Heh, please... Insects annoy me too much to even want to do such a thing...
"Good, because if you did, I don't even know how to get you back..... It doesn't sound possible to get something paranormal related to scare you with... If I dress up as a ghost, is that enough to scare you?"
Yato: ....... Just don't pretend that we're at some ancient burial site or something.... I hate being near those...
"Got you! As long as you don't try bringing a bug near me, then you don't have anything to worry about...."
Yato: Good, then we've got an agreement... [At least I don't have to worry about Lotus using it against me... Then again, she's the only one that knows.]
"Mhm! If you're so scared of paranormal activity, I guess that makes you the one more likely to cling onto me, huh?"
Yato: Can't say.... In terms of movies I can be relaxed... But, if there were anything to come up in the real world... I probably couldn't take it...
"Hm, I guess we're just opposites then? I can definitely get scared through movies... But, in real life, my curiosity will probably overpower my fear..."
Yato: I just can't be near a location where a vengeful spirit comes to life... Like how some people say some places are built on an ancient burial ground, and those places are filled with spirits of the dead... And if you visit them, you may never come back...
"Who would've thought that my little Yato would be scared of something we're not even sure exists.... What if you've been living on one this entire time and you've never noticed?" Lotus said, trying to creep him out at least a little a bit.
Yato: *His body shook as he felt chills* Lotus, come on. We had a deal...
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"Sorry, sorry! It's just fun to mess with you.. Besides, even if that was true, you'd be fineee!" Lotus gently caressed his cheek, "You have me protecting you!"
Yato: *He sighed* Good... I'm relying you to help me out... I'm not dealing with the dead...
"Of course!" Lotus leaned down to kiss Yato's forehead. "Hehe, funny how you can take on the entire class of Class D but this is what stops you.."
Yato: *He couldn't help but blush* [God this is embarrassing...] Hey, I can fight living beings... I can't fight Ghosts and spirits...
"Well, yeah you can't really touch them... But, part of the reason why you can't fight them is not just because of that.. but also because you're scared of them!" Lotus pinched his cheeks as he blushed. "It's so adorable seeing you with a weak spot..."
Yato: ....... *He then turned his body so he's face down in her lap* Jeez, why do you have to love messing with me so much?
"And why do you have to be so fun to mess with? I love seeing your reactions!" Lotus played with Yato's hair while he was face down on her lap.
Yato: Well, let's not pretend you don't have a weak spot... Well, one I can definitely say... You've got a weak spot for me taking control between us...
Lotus felt her cheeks get hot quick and she looked off to the side, "Hmph.. I have no clue what you're talking about, Yato....."
Yato: *He then rotated his body back to look up at her again* Hm, now who's in denial? Huh Lotus?
Lotus felt her face get worse as he turned to look at her. "Again, no clue what you're talking about..... No one's in denial here...."
Yato: *He poked her cheek* Right, and I'm lying when I say I'm scared of the paranormal...
Lotus shook her head and looked down to him. "Hmm, nahh.... The only lie here is simply just what you said about my weak spot..!" She said, poking his nose.
Yato: Oh? Is that right? *He then got up, then sitting on her lap. He then caressed her cheeks and kissed her*
"Y- Yato-" Lotus attempted to say right before he went to kiss her. Yato caught her off guard and on contact she became flustered and her face went red. She enjoyed the kiss for a few seconds longer before pulling back. "F- fine, you win...... I can admit that what you said is at leasttt a small lie...."
Yato: A small lie? Then tell me where my gap in knowledge is... Just so that I may know where I'm going wrong at...
Lotus stayed quiet as she knows the only reason she said that was because she still didn't want to fully admit that he's right. She scratched the back of her head and tried to make something up on the spot, "Well... If anything i- it's just a small weak spot.. Nothing major....." She said, knowing that's just a complete lie.
Yato: Oh? A small weak spot? Yeah... Alright.... Now I know you're lying...
Lotus crossed her arms and looked off to the side again, "F- fine, maybe I am lying... Maybe it is something major... But, you'll never get me to directly admit it.."
Yato: .... Maybe I can get you to admit that in the bedroom.... *He said looking at her with a smirk on his face*
"Oh?" Lotus began to feel a little flustered again and she tugged on the collar of her shirt, "U- um... Is it just me or is it getting a little hot in this room now..?"
Yato: So... You want to admit it now, or perhaps.. *He caressed her chin once more* We could go again...
"Going for round 3 now...?" Lotus stared at Yato, you could almost see the lust growing in her eyes. She placed her hand on his chest, "No..... Maybe it's better if we waited for tomorrow..."
Yato: You cut it pretty close... Ahh, so you'd rather go for round 3 than admit it... Lotus you naughty girl...
Lotus closed her eyes and looked away from him to calm herself down. "I-... Y- Yato, calling me that isn't going to help... But, yes.. I told you, you're not going to get me to admit it.."
Yato: Don't worry, round 3 would show me... Even if you don't verbally admit it.. I'm sure a little bedroom action will make you admit it... Although, if you're thinking tomorrow... Wanna be a little daring and do it at your place?
"Great minds really do think alike, huh? Because I was already thinking the same idea..." Lotus smirked and stood up from the couch. "I'm definitely down for it.. Though we can't have anyone hearing us.. But, that's what makes it fun, hm?"
Yato: Being under the heat of the moment like that... Well, no doubt that'll up arousal levels...
"Mhm!" Lotus took Yato's hand, bringing him up from the couch. "Why don't we go sleep for the night then, hm? Now that we have a lil something something to look forward to tomorrow..."
Yato: Heh, alright... Snuggle? You're with your teddy bear after all..
"Of course!" Lotus went back to Yato's room and she purposely stole one of his shirts for her to change into and sleep in. She laid in his bed, waiting for him so she could snuggle with him and fall asleep.
Yato: *He got in the bed, laying next to her to snuggle and fall asleep with her* [Snuggling huh... Gotta admit, I like this...]
Lotus wrapped her arms around him and rested her head against his chest, getting herself comfortable next to him. Sooner or later she fell asleep on him.
*The next morning, Yato woke up*
Yato: ..... *He kissed her forehead*