Are You a Host:
- If so, What Type:
Bio:
Other:

औरान हाइ स्कूल होस्ट क्लब 1882 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 1882

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LillyBlack said…
Kora stared back at the money a little longer and then nodded. "I guess you're right..... I'll.... I'll take it.. Thank you, I appreciate it..." She squeezed the money in her hand and then put it away. "Do you even know how Lotus got herself in this..?"

"Does it...? I guess, what can you expect from a girl who woke up from the sound of a gunshot? I come here, hoping that I could calm down, only for me to be put unconscious.. Then to just find out that Kenji's involved, but, then I guess Kanami took care of him?" Lotus spoke pretty quickly but she then let out a big sigh, "I'm sorry, Yato... I'm sort of just letting everything out...... I want to be able to explain it all to you.. But, how can I when I don't even know most of it... I just need a hug from you at this point......"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheAdventGhost said…
Kanami: The thing with Kenji... I'm not even sure... From what I could remember from Yato.... Kenji was one of the ones that used to take advantage of her... Kenji always saw Lotus as a walking money opportunity..

Yato: I'm sorry I couldn't be there by your side.. But, I'll be with you soon... The Kaijin clan meeting is done... I'm on my way back home with dad now... Oh, and he wonders if tonight he'll finally meet his daughter in law...
"One of them..? So, there's more people than just him that have taken advantage of her...?" Kora looked down, "But.. I'd imagine this a whole different situation along with that, huh...?"

"Oh..?" Hearing that made Lotus a little happier considering she's been interested in meeting Koichi for a while now. "I may be heading out soon myself so perhaps tonight I will finally meet him..." She wiped her face and had a small smile, "I'll be looking forward to it."
Kanami: He was ready to give her to the yakuza.... I didn't think Kenji would've gotten himself in that deep... Didn't he understand the risks... Before he died... He was.... Actually apologetic... Like as if he was cleansing himself of sin....

Yato: *He could hear it in her voice, hearing her sound better made him feel reassured* Good, he's actually pretty apologetic that he couldn't meet you sooner... Business and all..
"I didn't really know Kenji all that much.. Or at all, to be honest.... But, maybe being put in that situation with you helped him realize everything he was doing wrong..... But.. It also made him realize that it was too late for him to try to turn back.."

"It's understandable..! Better late than never, hm?" Lotus let out a small sigh, "Well, I'm going to check on Kanami... And I sort of want to see what's been going on myself.... I'll see you later, Yato?"
Kanami: Maybe... Who knows... Still, the kid could've lived a much better life... Had he only been focusing on the right things.... Had he only focused on getting his money without Lotus.....

Yato: Alright Lotus, I'll see you later.. *He then hung up*
Koichi: Sounds like you've really got a keeper on your hands there...
Yato: Yeah... Lotus was there for me at the academy, when no one else really would be... One of the greatest human beings I could be around...
"Hm...." Kora just kept her head down.

Lotus put her phone away and stood up from the bed, curious as to what's been happening outside the room this entire time. She walked out
"Kenji..." Lotus felt tears gathering in her eyes again. "You idiot.." She stared at his dead body, glancing over at the wounds he had, both in his knee and head. "Even with what you put me through... I don't think I wanted to see you this way....."
Lotus looked down at her hand, 'And this all because of me isn't it..? If it wasn't for me, he wouldn't be here like this......... Please, if Yato heard me say that, he probably wouldn't let me get away with that, hm...?' She thought. She dried off her face and took a deep breath, 'I have to keep myself together.....'
Lotus then noticed Kora standing near the doorway to the bathroom and walked over. She looked through the doorway, seeing Kanami inside. "Kanami....." Lotus said.
Kanami: Ah, Lotus.... *She walked over to her and hugged her* I'm glad you're alright.. *She then thought about it* Well... Maybe I shouldn't be saying that.... *She then turned her back to her* It's a little insensitive of me to be saying that... I don't really know how you're feeling....
Lotus looked down to the floor, "I'm holding up.... That's the most I can say..." She looked back up to Kanami, "Just... Confused for the most part.. Oh, and Yato called me.. Everything seems alright on his end..."
Kanami: *She let out a sigh of relief* Good, I can rest knowing Yato and Koichi are safe... *She turned back, looking at Lotus* I'll answer any questions you have, but not here... It's about time we go... Any minute my "pals" on the police force will be here... Kora... I'll drop you off at a hotel to stay for a few days... At least until it dies down here...
Kora nodded, "Thank you again... I'll probably use those few days at the hotel so that I can recover myself from all of this.... I'll probably have to take a few days off work.."
"Hopefully things will be slightly clearer for me, at least..." Lotus said, already starting to make her way back to the car. She avoided looking at Kenji's body on the way out as she didn't know how well she would've handled it the second time.
Kanami: *She looked at Kora* Take what time you need... Trust me, you should feel at least a bit better after the next few days.... *She said beginning to head to her car as well*
Kora followed along behind Kanami to the car. As Lotus arrived, she sat down in the front passenger seat as Kora sat down in the back. "After we drop off Kora, we'll be going back home, right Kanami?" Lotus asked.
Kanami: Yeah, I wouldn't doubt Koichi and Yato are gonna be... So, we'll head straight home after we take Kora to her destination...
Lotus nodded, "Alright... Maybe it's best if we clear up at least some of my confusion before then... But, the first question I have is for Kora..." Lotus said, turning back to look at Kora at the back seat. "This has been bugging me at the back of my head a little bit... Even at the beginning I was aware that you were the one who put me unconscious but why did you do it..? You clearly didn't mean any harm when I woke up so I don't understand..."
Kora's hands trembled a little bit since the sudden question made her nervous, "R- Right.. I didn't really explain everything to you thoroughly since I can barely process this myself but... Kenji forced me to do that to you so I can then give him to you... A- And, if I didn't then he would've targeted the restaurant instead.. You know how important that place is to me....."
"So.. Kenji threatened you...?" Lotus looked straight forward again. "I guess that explains why you seem a little more affected by this than I am.... For him to go that far just to try to take me... He normally wouldn't just do that so.... Why..?"
Kanami: He's been in it for himself... He had always seen you as a walking price tag... He was doing it for the money that he saw with you...
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"Doing it for the money, hm?" Lotus sighed, "Should I even be shocked at this point... Any time I was involved with Kenji, it was always just for money... So, I guess I should've expected that this time wasn't any different...."
Kanami: ...... The craziest part, I didn't think I'd bring it out of him so easily... But.... He requested that his family never know about what he did... Not to mention... He was actually apologetic... To you, Yato and Kora...
"Was he now....?" Lotus looked to the side, outside the car window. She clenched her fist, "Then.... If he realized it sooner.... H- He wouldn't have to be..." She didn't want to finish her sentence. She had the urge to cry again but she only fought against it. "All of this..... Just for some money......"
Kanami: ........ Let's not talk about it anymore than we should.... Anyway, I think Koichi's gonna be home for once.... So, you finally get to meet him huh?
Lotus took a deep breath, trying to clear her mind off of Kenji for the time being. "Right, Yato told me that he would be there..." Lotus looked at Kanami, "After what's happened, it's a little something I get to look forward to... I've been so curious about what he's like..! Though, it's a little scary to think about it as well.."
Kanami: *She giggled a little* Don't worry, he may look like a big scary yakuza man... But I assure you, he's definitely got a bit of a soft side to him... He's definitely interesting... I'll say that much...
"Like father, like son then, hm? Just hearing that reminds me how Yato used to be when I first met him... Well, it's helpful knowing that I at least don't have to be THAT scared of meeting Koichi..."
Kanami: Of course... Koichi's a man of hardened steel... Truth be told, he wanted Yato to just be a legit boxer once upon a time... Yato believed he would be more better to be in the yakuza and just be a street brawler...
Lotus raised an eyebrow, "Yato, a boxer? Despite what he does now, I for some reason can't imagine him ever being one... Maybe I'll bring it up to him one day just to see his reaction.." She said, giggling a bit.
Kora smiled a bit in the back, happy to see Lotus seem a little happier compared to before.
Kanami: *She looked in her rear view, seeing Kora smile a bit* Good to see a smile on those faces of yours... It relieves me to see em...
"It even feels relieving to me to be able to smile, after such a tense situation..." Kora said.
Lotus gently nodded. "How are you holding up, Kanami? I mean, I know this is something you're probably way more used to compared to us two... But, I know you still get affected by these sorts of things as well.."
Kanami: I'm holding up... My main concern is you two being alright... That's all I could ask for right now...
"I'm feeling alright for now..." Kora said. "But, I'm sure those few days at the hotel are going to help me a lot to fully recover.. It'll give me the space and time I need.."
Kanami: Good, we'll be nearing the hotel in a little bit... I'll keep some guys on watch at the restaurant for you... Just to make sure nothing else goes down in the meanwhile...
Kora nodded, "Thank you... I really appreciate it.. If anything happened to that place, to be honest, I don't know what I would do...... I'm aware that you did use my house for all that with Kenji, but, this is still very kind of you.."
Kanami: I like to think I'm making it up to you... Coming to your house all scary like... I'll try to keep my distance.... I haven't exactly made too many good impressions on our first meeting...
Kora scratched the back of her head, "Yeah, you were pretty very intimidating... And it was extremely overwhelming for me at the start... But, to be honest.. It's understandable.... You did what you had to do."
Kanami: It's easy to tell when someone's in somewhere they shouldn't be... Your body language and stutter gave it all away in that one moment... Once I knew that, just saying it verbally was enough.... Some people are the kind to want to test the threat.... But, not you.... *She shook her head* Aaaaaannnyyyway...... Changing the subject again.... Is there anyone you're thinking of dating Kora? Got you a little boy toy?
Kora's face flushed red, "B- Boy toy?"
Lotus giggled a bit and turned back to look at Kora, "Yeah! Is there not anyone you have a little interest in?" She asked, winking at her.
"Lotus, why are you supporting this!?" Kora sighed and then gently shook her head. "I feel like this will make me sound old... But, with work, school, and all... Relationships don't interest me all that much..."
Lotus frowned, "Aw, c'mon.. There has to be at least someoneeee.." Kora only blushed as Lotus said that, which caused a grin to grow on Lotus's face. "Ah-ha! So, there is someone.."
Kora shook her head again but with a faster pace, "Noo! You're just putting me on the spot..."
'Jeez, is my body language really that easy to read!?' Kora thought to herself.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Kanami: Oh please... Sometimes even in the face of your adversity, you've no doubt got someone... Whether it be a girl or a boy..
Kora crossed her arms and looked away, still blushing, "I have no clue what either of you are talking about.."
Lotus giggled, "Please, with that blushing face of yours, you can't hide it anymore, Kora.."
Kora rolled her eyes, "Whatever... There may or may not be a girl I'm interested in... She occasionally comes into the restaurant.. But, what of it?"
"Oh? Maybe I'll take a little trip to the restaurant during your time at the hotel..." Lotus smirked, "I'll find her and help you out a little bit..."
Kora blushed again, "How about you don't do that..."
Kanami: Come on Kora, you never know.. Even if you don't feel that way, whoever this person may be... They could have those feelings toward you..
Kora stared down at her feet, "But.. What if they don't.."
Lotus shrugged, "Then, they're simply missing out! But, please, if you two have a good connection, there's no reason to be thinking negatively, just take your shot!"
"Just.. take my shot..?" Kora pondered. "I'll.. I'll think about it during my break at the hotel.."
Lotus grinned, "Alrighttt! Take too long and I'll step in and help you myself!"
Kora playfully rolled her eyes with a small smile, "Whatever..."
Kanami: Seriously.. You two are adorable... It's almost like..... Hm.... You two and Yato.... Well, Yato's my son.. Lotus my daughter in law.. Kora, you're like the family friend of it all... I guess my ideal family is starting come around huh... [Looking at them... It almost reminds me a bit of my time back then... Although I spent most of my life running the streets... Still, it's nice to feel this soft side....]
"Aww.." Lotus smiled at Kanami, "Despite all the trouble, I'm glad that me bothering Yato at the start brought a lot of good things.. Not just for Yato and I.. But, for you as well!"
Kanami: Thank you, Lotus... I'm glad you came into our lives... Seriously, Yato got to break out of that shell of his... And, you've helped me... Quite a bit..
"You have no idea how happy it makes me that I was able to do at least something for you both....." Lotus said. "Being in the other house always made me feel like I could do nothing right.. But, you guys gave me the opportunity to leave and I'm eternally grateful for it."
Kanami: I'm happy that you can have a place with us... You deserve to live in a place where you can always feel welcome for being you... No matter what....
"Thank you..!" Lotus looked out the car window, "It's... It's something I've honestly needed for a while now..."
"I don't want to ruin your little moment or anything... I only wanted to ask, are we nearing the hotel?" Kora asked.
Kanami: Heh, worry not.. We're nearing it. *As if right on cue, she pulled right up to the hotel* Well, here you are... A pretty good place to rest up for a few days.
"Oh! Thank you..! Oh, and.. before I do take my leave... Lotus, I just want to say I'm sorry for everything.. If I didn't agree to Kenji and all-" Kora was cut off by Lotus.
"Kora, Kora.. I'm sorry you even had to get involved.. But, you don't have to worry about it! You did what you had to do for your restaurant... It's fine." Lotus reassured her.
"Hm.. Alright... Well.. I guess I'll see you guys sooner or later.. Hopefully, I'll be feeling a lot better then!"
Lotus nodded, "Mhm! Goodbye Kora!"
"Bye and thank you again, Kanami!" Kora thanked, before leaving the car and heading into the hotel.
Kanami: *She then watched Kora as she headed into the hotel* Alright, that's our cue.... *She then began to drive back home* A nice girl.... Seriously hope she finds love soon....
Lotus agreed, "I'm sure she will! She has a good heart so she's bound to find someone for herself.."
Kanami: I hope so... And hopefully she finds someone good.. That'll love her for real.. Not just someone who would take advantage of her good nature..