Are You a Host:
- If so, What Type:
Bio:
Other:

औरान हाइ स्कूल होस्ट क्लब 1882 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 1882

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LillyBlack said…
"Thank you.." Lotus smiled at him. "It's good to know that you and Haru both have my back... I really appreciate it from the both of you.. But, let's not turn this onto me! Right now I'm trying to support you with things between you and your aunt, silly..!"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheAdventGhost said…
Yato: Of course... *As he said that, they drew closer and made it to the house* Here we are... *He inhaled and exhaled, getting rid of any slight nervousness in him. He then walked to the door and rang the doorbell. After a little bit, a woman answered the door*
???: *She looked with surprised eyes at Yato* Yato....
Yato: Hey aunt Natsuki... Long time no see.. *She rushed to hug him*
Natsuki: Yato, I'm so glad to see you.. *She couldn't help to then look at Lotus* Oh, I apologize...
Yato: You don't need to apologize... Lotus, this is my aunt Natsuki. She raised me before everything a few years ago..
Natsuki: A friend?
Yato: A girlfriend... I'm back dating again..
Natsuki: Come inside... We have a lot to talk about...
*She said, guiding them inside to the living room*
Lotus bowed to her first and then followed Yato and Natsuki into the living room. She looked around in the living room a little bit before sitting down. "It's nice to meet you, Natusuki! But, I understand that it's been awhile since you two have seen each other.. So, please, don't let my presence interrupt any of that!" Lotus said, smiling softly.
Natsuki: Of course.. Though, seeing how Yato has brought you with him to meet me.. He considers you a very important part of his life... Your presence wouldn't interrupt a thing.. *She then turned to Yato* As for you.. I can see you're slowly recovering... You're not the same Yato that left with Kana...
Yato: You can thank Lotus for that...
Natsuki: You’ve been taking care of yourself.. You haven't picked up any bad habits... No smoking or drinking...
Yato: *He shook his head* I've been making sure to keep my head on my shoulders... Trying to live as best a life as I could.. Even in the circumstances..
"And I'll also help make sure that he keeps his head in the right place! I'm willing to be there for him for whatever.." Lotus said. "..When I first met Yato, I could say that he was very tense and pushed me away a lot.. But, I was very persistent to stay by his side.. Which I guess made him comfortable enough to open up to me and let me help lift some weights from his shoulders..!"
Natsuki: I see.. Then I can tell he's found a wonderful person in you Lotus... I can still remember... As a child he actually wanted to grow up to be a police chief... But, now it's almost ironic that he's turned... But, with where he was...
Yato: Now I'm what the police seek to catch.
Natsuki: Well, don't forget Yato.. You're still a smart kid... You could have more ideas... Maybe, you could be a detective... You were able to find leads to help find missing pets... All those kids you made happy...
Yato: It truly was a different time back then.... A detective huh? I'd have to hope I don't work the unit that goes after the yakuza...
Lotus glanced over at Yato, 'Aw, imagining a younger Yato helping kids find their pets.. It's cute... I don't know why it's always so surprising to me but, I guess Yato really was a whole different person in the past... You can even tell from the little kid we met in the arcade, it seemed like he inspired him so much...' Lotus thought to herself.
Lotus then looked back at Natsuki, "Yato the detective, hm? I'd never think to imagine it, to be honest..."
Natsuki: *She nodded* Yato... He had quite a bit of his life planned... He planned on going to a law school and everything.. Wanted to get a scholarship to go to a special law school...
Yato: So much has changed.... Now I'm so much the opposite...
Natsuki: Like I've said, you can still overcome... You're a smart kid... Besides, you wouldn't be the first member of the yakuza to walk away...
‘I guess it still pains her that he’s apart of the yakuza but I don’t blame her… Nor would I expect anything less. But, knowing Yato, he’s at the point where he’s willing to put his life on the line for Izakara… For him to walk away from it is a big decision..’ Lotus thought.
Lotus frowned, “I’m sure he could still think about it but I’m sure it’s easier said than done…”
Yato: ...... I've owed nothing but debts.. I owe a debt to you... I owe a debt to Koichi...
Natsuki: And you've paid your debt to me.. Just in the fact that you're still living... Yato.. I don't want to stop you from taking your path... But... I don't want you to be too reckless...
"I know you don't know me very much.. But, I've already promised to Yato that I wouldn't be reckless myself.. and..." Lotus clenched her fists, but with confidence, "I can promise to you as someone who plans to stick by his side, I'll make sure to be there to prevent any reckless decisions..! I'm sure he plans to keep an eye out himself but I still make that promise to you..."
Natsuki: My... *She then looked at Lotus with a smile* Thank you... I'm glad he could have someone as gentle and kind as you by his side... Someone to equal him out... You're not too far like her.. But, this outcome could be different..
Yato: I've said the same... While I know I'm risking my life, I know I'd have to risk my life either way... I'm going to do good for those around me... That's my promise...
Lotus ruffled Yato's hair and grinned, "See, he still has that good heart of his in there..!" She giggled and calmed a down bit, gently holding onto Yato's hand. "But, seriously, we both promise to you that he'll be ok.."
Natsuki: *She nodded* Thank you.... Hey.... Yato...
Yato: Yeah?
Natsuki: I know you came to visit, but there's another reason you're here...
Yato: You know how to see through me.... I'm curious about something... Whatever happened to my parents? How did I end up on your doorstep?
Natsuki: Your mom... Sis, was very sick... It's not known where your father was.... But, before she passed... She felt it would be better that I took care of you...
Yato: My mom was sick.... Damn.....
Lotus' eye saddened hearing about his mom but only stayed silent as she felt like this topic was mainly important for Yato to just take in.
'How did I already forget about the other reason why Yato was here...? But, damn she was sick and the whereabouts about his dad wasn't known at the time..... Reminds me a little of Ichiro since I never got to meet him or learn anything about him..... All Haru ever told me was him leaving when I was young.....' She thought.
Yato: He could've at least been there for mom... That dumbass....
Natsuki: Yato....
Yato: Sorry... But... It isn't right... Mom was sick before she gave birth to me... He's god knows where.... What was his name?
Natsuki: Touma.... Touma Sougaki..
Yato: .., Got it.... I've got connections that can look into him..... He disappeared,,, I'll make him reappear... Make him see just how wrong he was for all of this..
Lotus quickly placed her hand on his shoulder, "Woah, woah, woah, wait a second there Yato... Your anger is understandable, but uh don't you think that's a little much for right now....?"
Yato: ..... *He then sighed* You're right.. Sorry... I just... Can't believe he couldn't be there for mom... Why would he do that?
Natsuki: It's not known why.. But as Lotus said, your anger is understandable.. Just don't let it consume you and make you think irrationally..
Lotus nodded, "Who knows why he would... We're technically even on the same boat here since my own dad left me when I was young... But, you still have to try to stay calm about it.. I'm not against the idea of you trying to find him, but, just don't turn violent with it....."
Yato: .Alright... I'll cool it... Sorry about that...
Natsuki: No need to apologize... I just want you to promise me... That you won't do anything too crazy if you find him.
Yato: ... I promise... I'll try to keep it as civil as possible.
Lotus placed her hand on his head, "Don't worry, I'll be there to make sure that you will as well.."
Yato: Thanks... For real...
Natsuki::[He's really grown up... He may be still a tough guy, but he’s learning to come around.. And he's got Lotus to thank for that..]
Lotus poked his cheek, "It's the least I can do!" She smiled, "And I have someone else now counting on us to make sure of that!" She said, referring to Natsuki.
Natsuki: *She nodded* I'm counting on you both to not get into too much trouble..
Yato: Yeah...
Natsuki: Anyway, I'd rather your visit not be just for a talk. Perhaps I can get you something to eat?
"Oooo, sure! Anything is fine.. Yato and I actually made some mochi yesterday! Now I wish that we brought some for you as a little gift.."
Natsuki: Aw, it's fine... No need to do that... Anyway, I can whip up some Gyudon beef bowls... If that's alright with you..
Yato: Your famous beef bowls huh? I haven't had it in so long....
Lotus felt her stomach growl as Natsuki mentioned the beef bowls, "It's alright with me, sounds delicious!"
Yato: Heh, I don't object... Go for it...
Natsuki: It's gonna take a while...
Yato: Yeah..... *He noticed a book on a shelf nearby. He grabbed it, sitting back next to Lotus. He then opened the book. It was pictures of Yato when he was a kid* Yeah.... These old memories.....
Lotus rested her head on Yato's, looking down at the photo album, "Aww, young Yato is so adorable.. Think our younger selves could've been friends with each other?"
Yato: If we met when we were kids... Then probably... Since things were so different...
"I mean, things were really different for the both of us... Heh, for one I actually listened to my mom when I was younger.. but I was still a pretty adventurous kid. So, I don't think that would've stopped me from befriending you!"
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Yato: Yeah, and perhaps I wouldn't have been so quick to push you away.. Maybe, I would've been way happier to meet you..
"Maybe... I wouldn't have to be so pushy with you when it came to becoming your friend, meanie.." She said, poking his nose. "To be honest, both of our lives probably would've been incredibly different if we met each other earlier."
Yato: I've always wondered of alternate timelines.. You and Kyoka would probably be good friends too... As much of a good spirit she was... I wouldn't doubt it for a second...
"With how you've always described her, I would've loved to have been her friend! We could've been a nice little group along with whoever else.." Lotus frowned, "But, I guess it's only up to our imagination.."
Yato: Yeah... But, even so... I'm going to live on for her... For all those around me...
"Hm.. I know you will! Despite the sort of things you're involved in, you have good heart.. So, I know for a fact that you will.."
Yato: [A good heart huh...] *He then flipped a page* Hey... I remember this... Yeah, I did wear a detectives outfit for Halloween one year.... I guess that's how you know I was really into it huh...
Lotus looked down at the picture, "Awww, I guess little Yato really did wanna be a detective... Would you ever actually think about being one now? Or well, in the future.."
Yato: Maybe as a private investigator... At least then, I could be someone that wouldn't be just tied down to police work... I could probably put the Ishigami name with it....
"Oooo, and then you can somewhat be following little Yato's dreams! But, whether you become one or not mainly depends on future you.. Hehe, doesn't mean you can't dress as one though!" Lotus joked. "I"m sure you'd be cute as one again..."
Yato: At most, I'll probably be wearing what I already wear... I'm not going to just work directly for the police... I want to help people in my own way... Because even if I had to get my own justice, some people deserve to get that satisfaction of justice being served.
Lotus poked his chest, over his heart. She looked up at him, "See, perfect example of that good heart of yours, Yato.. Wanting to look out for others.."
Yato: It's something I've always wanted to do... Seeing the smiles of people... That was something I wanted to take pride in. Helping people get that closure... They deserve that... Especially when it has to do with those close to them... And.. They can't reach that closure alone...
"Essentially, people who've been through a somewhat similar situation as you..." She placed her hand on his cheek and smiled, "And I'm sure you'll be able to sympathize with them and help them well..!"
Yato: Yeah, pretty much.... Hopefully I can prevent people from trying to....... *He stopped himself* No.... You can't call vengeance pointless.... But, if I can somehow prevent further bloodshed in this world.... Then maybe....
"Preventing further bloodshed... But, wouldn't that also be difficult on your end since you're in the Yakuza?"
Yato: Yeah, but I'm gonna have to walk away from the Izakara.. Kanami must know something that'll allow me to walk away... Allow me an out from the family...
"I'm sure she does because she has offered the idea of you leaving before. I know we were just speaking about you potentially having a different future but....." Lotus looked up, "For some reason I didn't expect to see you contemplating about actually taking an out so easily..."
Yato: Sometimes... There's just some things I got to do... Well, there's always the idea of not taking over as head of the Izakara...