Are You a Host:
- If so, What Type:
Bio:
Other:

औरान हाइ स्कूल होस्ट क्लब 1882 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 1882

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LillyBlack said…
Haru placed his hand on Yato's shoulder. "It's fine... If Lotus trusts you, even enough for you two to start dating, then I can trust you as well. I'll try my best to get Hana away from looking into your family to protect her... Unless there's something else you want to tell me or even ask, should I take you up to Lotus?"
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheAdventGhost said…
Yato: There's nothing else I need to say.. We can head to Lotus now...
Haru nodded and began to lead Yato up to Lotus' room. They stopped at the front of her door. "Well, through this door is her room... Since she's moving in with you, I'm trusting you with my little sister. That girl has a lot of curiosity in her so I need you to protect her.."
Yato: Protecting her has been my top priority since we became friends... [Ttust me.. I won't let history repeat itself... I'm sure you'd be mad at me if it did happen... Huh Kyoka...]:You can trust me to always have her back...
"Thank you, she means a lot to me and you even doing this means a lot as well. She can be a lot to handle, even for me..." Haru said.
Lotus spoke from inside of her room, "I'm not that hard to handle!" She slightly cracked open the door, peeking her head through. "You know you're speaking outside of my room... I can still hear you." She then completely opened her door to let Yato in.
Yato: I mean.... You were basically a lot for me to handle when we fist met.... So, I mean Haru's not necessarily wrong..
Lotus pouted, "You two are mean..."
Haru chuckled, "It's just the truth, Lotus, it's not bad... Well, I'm going to leave you two be! Don't do anything freaky now, I don't want to be guarding the door..."
"Haru!" She took Yato into the room and closed the door on Haru. You could just hear him laughing on the other side as he left. She sighed, "I'm sorry about him sometimes..."
Yato: Siblings will be siblings.. So, how's the gather going?
"Oh, right!" Lotus had two bins set up on her bed, one dedicated to clothings and the other dedicated to other random items she felt like bringing with here. The second bin mainly just had thing's video game related, along with other stuff. Lotus pointed over to the bins, "I have everything there! They're technically my only two essentials... At least from what I can think of."
Yato: I see... So I guess you're just about good to go then? I'm only guessing though..
"Yup, basically! I just have to carry these over to your house and that's it..." Lotus said. "But, besides that, how was everything between you and Haru? Seems like it went well..."
Yato: It definitely did.. He's got our back on this... He'll prevent your mommy dearest from getting too close...
"That's good! I told you we can trust him!" Lotus smiled. "In that case, I guess we don't have much business here then, hm? Unless anything ever comes up, of course."
Yato: Well, for now.. You'll be welcomed officially to the house of Izakara...
"Mhm! And now I can infinitely bother you!" Lotus poked his nose and grabbed the bins from her bed. "Shall we be making our way back then?"
Yato: Yeah, whatever.... If you have no business left here, then we should get going... Time to head home..
"Mhm!" As Lotus held onto the two bins, she left her room. She said her goodbyes to only Haru and then officially left, beginning to go back Yato's house.
Yato: Does it feel strange, saying your goodbyes to your family to live with your boyfriend? I've seen some people feel strange taking this next step..
"Well, not really... With the number of times I've ran away from that place, this honestly doesn't feel any different. But... Considering how this time I have no plans on coming back, that may be the only strange thing for me.."
Yato: Well, I'd only imagine it being strange... Since you're leaving Haru... I mean, he can handle himself.. But, still... You'd keep in touch though...
"If I wasn't able to see Haru anymore, that would be a different story... But, since I'm not leaving off to somewhere far from him, I just try to see the positive in all of this.. But, I'll still try to bother him as much as I bother you!"
Yato: Hm, I believe that... I guess I never really would know what this feeling was like... To this moment, I don't even remember who my real parents are.... I just remember being raised by my aunt.....
"Is that so..? I've always thought about who you might've stayed with before Kanami and Koichi took you in, but I never knew if I should ask... But, I guess that makes sense.."
Yato: Hm.... My aunt never told me why she was the one who raised me... She just said that it was the right thing for her to do...
"Hm... How did she feel when Kanami and Koichi decided that they wanted to adopt you?" Lotus asked.
Yato: .... She realized the change that was made in me when Kyoka died.. She tried to talk me out of it, but... When it all happened.... She realized that they'd be better suited to take care of me... Plus, with the name change... It'd take the heat off of her... No one would hurt her...
"I see.. I can't imagine how she must've felt when she initially noticed the change in you... It's crazy even for me to think that there was someone else other than the Yato I know now..."
Yato: .... There are things that can change a person... With Kyoka... I thought of nothing but revenge.... I wanted nothing more than her aggressors dead... So, I acted upon it... And there it is... That day that I took care of it... I made sure to say goodbye to her before I went after them... Because I knew... I knew I wasn't coming back...
"I mean, is it even possible to come back after going through what you did...? Trying to recover from something so tragic, that sounds difficult enough.. Even now, you're too far in this life to even try..."
Yato: ...... I...... I want to see her.... I want her to at least know I'm still alive... Even now..... I'm sure she's worried... I want her to be at least a little bit assured..
"There's no doubt that she worried... I'm sure she saw you almost as her son at that point. But, what's stopping you from seeing her?"
Yato: Nothing... I'm saying... That after we bring your stuff to my place... I want to see her...
"Oh, then we'll do just that! I'll drop these bins off in your room and we can head straight there. You can even wait for me outside but you'll have to lead the way over there.."
Yato: Of course I will... I wouldn't expect you to be able to find the place, since you never would've been there before...
"True, true... But, I'm just letting you know!" They later arrived to Yato's place and Lotus looked over at him. "May you unlock the door? Since, uh, I can't really do that... And then you can just wait out here!"
Yato: *He unlocked and opened the door for Lotus to get inside, holding the door to make it easier for her to get in* Alright, you head on in..
"Thank youu! I'll be back in a sec," Lotus said, giving Yato a kiss on the cheek before heading on inside. She walked straight to Yato's room and dropped off the two bins she carried with her. Before leaving she looked around in his room, "I guess I'll be staying here for awhile... Now that Yato mentioned it earlier, it's kind of odd how lightly I'm taking this..."
Yato: ..... *He waited outside for Lotus, he then looked up at the sky* I wonder..... Was it all fate? Was this always how things were meant to play out? I wonder...... If I can get the truth from her this time... If it wasn't my own parents who raised me.... Why? I just want the truths of this world.. That's all I could ask for...
"I guess it's best to not think about it. I'll just keep thinking about it like I'm running away again and I should be ok..." Lotus just tried shrugging it off and she walked back outside to Yato. She poked his cheek as he looked at the sky, "I'm back! Are you ready to go?"
Yato: *He looked at Lotus, nodding* Time to push forward.... *He said as he began to head to his aunt's house* [It's been way too long... A few years, but... I hope I can ease your mind... Even just a little bit...]
Lotus began to follow beside him. "You're seeing her first time in a while and this is my first time seeing her in general.. I guess this will be a unique experience."
Yato: Yeah.... I'm hoping I can get some truth.... The truth as to who my real parents were in the first place.. And why I was left in the care of my aunt... But I want to ease her mind as well..
"I'm sure you already know this but... Probably best to keep those questions until the end.. Don't want to overwhelm her too much, of course.."
Yato: *He nodded* You're right... It would be selfish of me to ask as soon as we got there... Needing this reunion and all...
"Mhm! So, just enjoy the moment first and let her take it all in as well! After not seeing you for so long, she probably has her own questions too.."
Yato: Yeah, you're right about that... I really wouldn't blame her either... So much has changed... I'm dating again.... It's just so much..
Lotus put her hand on his shoulder, "It's a lot but I'm sure you'll have the time to be able to express that all to her.."
Yato: Yeah... Thanks Lotus, seriously... Thanks for being there for so much of mr... I don't know if I'll ever be able to properly thank you for all of it.
Lotus looked at him sweetly, "Of course! I mean, you can't forget that you're also there for me as well.. So, that's enough of a thanks for me!"
Yato: *He'd kiss her forehead* And I'll always be there for you Lotus.. Through hell and brimstone, to hell and back.. I'll be there.