Are You a Host:
- If so, What Type:
Bio:
Other:

औरान हाइ स्कूल होस्ट क्लब 1882 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 1882

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LillyBlack said…
Lotus playfully rolls her eyes, "At least I'm a pain that can be a little more enjoyable, dummy.. Anyways, I think I'm going to head to bed now before I end up waking up late tomorrow and miss my chances on bothering you in the morning.. Goodnight Yatoo!" She says, already getting comfortable in her bed to fall asleep.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheAdventGhost said…
Yato: Whatever, good night Lotus... *He said as he hung up the phone* .... Jeez.... I get the feeling she's going to be a livewire.... *He said as he started to lay in bed*
Lotus goes to sleep and then wakes up in the morning to her alarm. She turns it off and gets ready to head out to the academy. But, before she leaves, she heads upstairs to where she's faced by a grand door; the entrance to her mother's office. She slowly opens the door to her mother at her desk that's placed in the center back of the room. "Hi mom..." Lotus says quietly.
Her mom only glances at her, "I see you still refuse to at least wear the uniform."
Lotus looks off to the side, "To go against you."
"Ah, so you still refuse to do anything I suggest to you then. You're going to make it no where if you continue this act with me, Lotus."
Lotus clenches her fist, "I do absolutely nothing wrong, other than the things that make me happy.. What's wrong with that!?"
"It's creating you to be a disappointment and making a horrible representation of the Katori family. Tch.. to even still call you my daughter at this point..."
Lotus stays silent for a few seconds before turning away and saying, "This is exactly why I didn't want to talk to you." She leaves home and starts to walk to the academy. She can't tell if she currently feels mad, sad or just a mixture of the two, but she tried her best to ignore it.
*Yato woke up in the morning and got himself ready*
Yato: Hey, I'm heading out... Did dad ever come home last night?
Kanami: *She shook her head* He said it'd be a while before he would be home. Don't worry, just focus on the academy... Or... Lack thereof...
Yato: Alright I guess.. Later... *He left the house as he began to head for Ouran Academy* [Head for the academy... Then I'll probably just head somewhere else... Unless...]
As Lotus nears Ouran Academy, she notices, "Now that I think about it, trying to find Yato in a school like this would probably take forever..." She quietly says to herself. Lotus takes out her phone to send him message: 'Where are you, dummy? I need a hug.'
Yato: *He checked his phone and saw the message* From me? *He then replied. "Aw, what? Your teddy bear wasn't snuggly enough... Kidding. Anyway, I'm near the academy. Hold tight and meet me at the front gate."* Guess I better pick up the speed then. *He then began to make a run for the academy as he made it to the front gate
Lotus looks at the message and rolls her eyes. She looks up to see Yato near the front gate and she runs towards him, already starting to feel slightly better from earlier. Once she makes it to him, she hugs him tightly, "Good morning! If you're gonna make comments like that about my teddy bear, you might just have to become the replacement, Yato..!"
Yato: That so? *He notices the hug and suddenly he begins to wonder* Alright little flower, what happened? I usually get hugs like this when something's wrong and you're happy to see me... Wanna tell me what's up?
Lotus stops hugging him, "Oooo, I like the nickname... and I can't just be happy to see you?" She sighs and looks off to the side. "How can you tell so fast? Let's just say I spoke to my mom.. It was short but it wasn't the most pleasant conversation... So, I'm kind of starting off my day on a bad foot... But, I'm with you now!" She says, looking back at him with a small smile.
Yato: I see.... Well, if seeing me puts a smile on your face.. Then I'll have to take it... I'll take a smiling you over a down you...
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Lotus goes around him to hug him from behind, "I'm sure I'll feel completely better later today so you don't have to worry about it!" She says, pressing her cheek against his. "By the way... you don't have to if you don't want to but... are you willing to come to the Host Club with me after school? I typically always go but I also don't want to leave you later..."
Yato: ... *He typically didn't want to go to the Host Club, but he wanted to keep Lotus in good spirits, he then sighed* Alright, I'll go with you after school...
Lotus gasps, "Really?? I was sure you were going to deny me on that... If you're going to agree so easily to that, maybe I should ask you to be my teddy bear replacement.." She giggles, "Maybe you can be one of my customers, though I'm technically not an official host... But, I do have some people who come to the club for me sometimes."
Yato: Of course... I do have a condition.. *His hand then caressed her chin* Ws still have unfinished business...
Lotus smirks, "Oh don't worry, I didn't forget about that.. but what you're implying here is that you liked it then? Hm, Yato?"
Yato: Perhaps I did... What would happen if I say yes? Hm?
"Maybe you can get another reward... or...." Lotus moves her face close to his. "Or maybe we will have to worry about giving your mom grandkids too soon..." She moves her face away again, "But of course, that's if you say yes.."
Yato: Hm.... Maybe.... [Even if I wanted to deny it... She's got more to her than I thought.. Something about that rebellious spark that gets me to her. She's way unlike the usual Class A students..] That's only... If you're actually even willing to go that far...
"With you, I'm willing to go that far... Which is why I suggested it.. But, again, it just goes back to you on whether you enjoyed your reward or not.. because according to your words, it was just a kiss.."
Yato: *He sighed* It's because I was trying to fight something in me... But I don't think I can keep denying it... Not anymore... That kiss... Was something special to me... Something more...
Lotus smiles, "Well, I'm glad we both feel the same way about it then... But.. hearing this from you like this.. it feels nice... I'm still shocked that I even have that effect on you..."
Yato: *He shook his head* You shouldn't be... You're quite the lady... I'm sure you could most guys to their knees for you...
"Hmmm, I guess I could.. but, from experience, they're mostly for the wrong reasons... But with you... you're different.. I guess with all the experiences I've had with people, that's why this is so shocking to me..."
Yato: I could see why that would be... You've had people take advantage of you... You've had the wrong people at your side... You've always deserved better.....
"Thank you..." Lotus places her hand on Yato's cheek. "But now, I have better.. I don't have to worry about that anymore, right?" She pokes his nose and giggles, "You keep giving me more things I can bother you with now."
Yato: ... Whatever,. *He said with a slight smile on his face* Do what you like I suppose...
Lotus giggles, "I will! Anyways.. we should probably be heading to class. Do you even go to class, Yato?" She asks, tilting her head.
Yato: Nope... Like the way you found me, I just hang out anywhere else...
"I guess we can scratch out the idea of going to class today then... Is there anything specific you do or do you just aimlessly walk around the school? I rather stay in the academy in the meantime since we're going to the Host Club later..."
Yato: Well, if I'm not hanging out anywhere else inside of the academy... I typically leave the academy... But uh, won't there be a problem if you're gone...
Lotus tilts her head, "I don't think there would be a problem... Why do you say that?"
Yato: ..... Never mind then.... *He said shaking his head* You eat breakfast before you left? I know a good spot that makes some of the best pancakes...
"Ooooh, let's go! I leave my house pretty quickly, meaning I just skip out on breakfast.. so it'll be nice to eat something!" Lotus smiles, "Now you're the one leading the way."
Yato: Alright. Let's go then... *He began to lead Lotus as they walked away from the academy gate and heading to a diner to get some breakfast*
Lotus followed along beside him. "Do they have any fruity options? Likeee blueberry or even strawberry pancakes? Those are my favorites and I haven't had them in awhile.. But if they don't, that's fine!"
Yato: *He chuckled a bit* Well, lucky for you they have those kinds of options..
She wrapped her arm over Yato's shoulder, "Good! Then I guess I have a general idea now of what I'll ask for now!"
Yato: That makes things easier... *As he said that they approached the diner and entered* Here we are...
"Yay!" Lotus walked in with Yato, greeted by the smell of pancakes and other breakfast foods. She walked ahead of him and sat down at one of the tables.
Yato: Alright then... [There goes that energy of hers.] *He walked over to the table she was at and sat across from her* You're almost like a kid in a candy store, with the way you walked off like that... I guess Strawberry and Blueberry pancakes are special to you in some way huh..
Lotus rested her hands on her cheeks. "Hmm, I guess you can say that.. Especially since they're not something that I have very often and they are arguably the best type of pancakes. Maybe you should try making some for me one day and make it even more special.." She said, poking his nose.
Yato: I guess it wouldn't be a bad recipe to learn... Maybe mom would like it too..
"I'll be looking forward to it then!" Lotus smiled.
A waiter then approached their table, ready to take their orders. "Good morning! Are you guys ready to order anything?"
Lotus looked up at the waiter, "Strawberry pancakes, please! With the basic eggs and bacon, of course!"
The waiter nodded and looked over at Yato, "And how about for you?"
Yato: I'll do Blueberry pancakes... With the same eggs and bacon please....
The waiter nodded then walked away. Lotus smiled, "Blueberry, huh? Did I suddenly inspire you to get it?"
Yato: *He looked to the side* What of it? You mentioned it and I thought I'd get it... Nothing more, nothing less.
Lotus placed her hand on his chin and made him face her again. She giggled, "Mhm... you're adorable, did you know that? Well.. you said their pancakes were good before, now with the blueberry, they'll be even better!"
Yato: Hm... Let's just hope you're telling the truth.... *He closed his eyes* Hey.... Lotus.... I'm sorry to bring this... But I just.... I need to know....... Are you sure you want to go through with.... Well... You know.... It's just.... I know you said you wouldn't have brought it up if you didn't.... But..... *He didn't know the words to put it. He never thought he would be able to get that close to Lotus. He didn't want to mess things up between them either. Even if he did have the heart of a yakuza, his concern for Lotus' well being was way higher than usual.*
"Hm?" Lotus pouted and tilted her head, but had an idea about where he was going with this. She cupped his face into her hands, "What did I tell you yesterday? Hm, Yato? I'm sure about this and it's going to take quite a lot for me to decide to just leave..." Lotus lowered her hands to his shoulders, gently rubbing them to calm him down. "So stop worrying about me..... It's ok! I'm sure you're not like this with everyone... So, what's with the sudden concern with me?"
Yato: ........ Lotus...... *It was strange for him to be like this, at least anyone who didn't know his past would think it was strange* ..... *He touched her arm, making him think of his past.* [Why..... Why must you remind me so much of her?!] I don't want anything to happen to you.... I don't want you to go through what she did.... *As he said that, he felt a stinging feeling. He gritted his teeth* I don't want you to be another victim of my weakness Lotus...