- If so, What Type:
Bio:
Other:
save

औरान हाइ स्कूल होस्ट क्लब 1882 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 1882

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LillyBlack said…
Lotus let go of the kiss, looking at him with hungry eyes. She went to his neck, starting to leave small kisses around it, "What did your mom say yesterday...? First it's the kiss, then the neck... What's after? Hm.. Yato? Why don't you show me..?" She said seductively, moving her hands up his chest, under his shirt.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheAdventGhost said…
Yato: .... *As she said that, he began to take his shirt off* Alright..... First the kiss, then the neck... Then the clothes..... Aright.... Your turn.....
"Alright.." Lotus slowly removed her shirt, tossing it over to the side. "Does this count as well...?" She asked, tugging on one of the straps of her bra. "Or maybe... it stays on?" She said, joking with him, attempting to tease and tempt him a bit.
Yato: *He couldn't help but look at her body up and down and his hands rubbed on her sides* [Her body... Underneath what she wears... This is what she looks like...] *His hands moved until they made it up to her chest* [She's this close...] *He was still a little surprised. The earlier events made Lotus almost red in the face, yet she was close to baring herself for him*
She smirked as he moved his hands on her body, enjoying the feel of his touch. "I'll take that as a yes.." She said before removing her bra and revealing her chest to him. She took his hands, putting them over her breasts for him. "Don't be shy, Yato..." When she feels that she can have the control over Yato, that's when she shows her confidence. But, when he starts doing the same to her, that's what she still has yet to get used to. Though, she enjoys it.
Yato: *After Lotus put his hands to her chest, he began to move his hands all around her chest* This is... Your chest, feels very nice....
"And your hands feel nice on it... I wonder how they feel elsewhere...." Lotus leans towards his face again, causing his hands to go back to her sides. Leaving a few kisses on his neck, she whispered to him in his ear, "You're free to explore..."
Yato: *He then moved his hands downward, beginning to touch her thighs.* Yes... I'll explore... *His hands went inside the back of her pants, reaching to her panties and butt he then felt around it as he then gave it a squeeze from both of his hands* [I've never felt anything like this..]
Lotus let out a small moan in his ear as she felt her sensitive body tingle with excitement due to his touch. "Here, let me make it a little easier for you.." She began to remove her shorts, leaving herself only in her panties. She felt her body get weaker and felt the fabric of her panties already getting wet the more Yato touched her. "Keep going, Yato..." She whispered to him again. She thought that if Yato kept going, she could possibly lose the control she has over him but.. she wanted more.
Yato: *As he continued to watch Lotus take off more layers, he could feel a bulge in the zipper area of his pants. But even so, he noticed the area where Lotus' panties were wet* [If that's the case.... Then..] *He began to touch her slit from outside of her panties*
She moved her head back in pleasure and moaned, "Ah.. Y- Yato.." One of her hands gripped the sheets of the bed. "You can be the one to take off my panties if you want...~ But.." She slowly moved her other hand over his bulge in his pants, "That means you'll have to take this off too... I can't be the only one.."
Yato: *He looked at her and nodded. He touched the sides of her panties and began to slide them down her legs, revealing her wet slit* [I've held a code of seeing woman naked...... But this..... This is a different circumstance huh...] Then I guess... *He removed his belt as he slowly pulled down his pants and underwear, revealing his now erect genitalia*
Lotus bit her lip as she watched him pull down his pants. She gently wrapped her hand around his member, beginning to slowly to stroke it. She looked at him, "Yato... Is this your first time doing any of this..?"
Yato: *He nodded as he let out a moan as she stroked him* Yeah... You're the first girl I ever did this with...
"T- then... Are you fine with me being your first..? Are you ok if I go further than this...?" She asked, still only slowly stroking him.
Yato: *He nodded* Y-Yeah... I'm glad that you could be my first Lotus.... *He said as his hands roamed her body once again* You can go as far as you need to with me...
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Lotus gave a small smile, "I'm glad you feel that way... If that's the case, t- then..." She wrapped her arms around him and then slowly positioned herself over his member. She began to lower her body, allowing him to go inside her. She winced at the initial pain she felt and held onto Yato tighter, as this was technically her first time as well. Lotus had only a few instances where she's gotten close to this point, but Yato has been the only one she felt comfortable enough to actually go this far with. She started to ride him slowly, moving her body up and down, moaning through each motion. What once started as pain for her was starting to turn into pleasure.
Yato: *He let out a moan of pleasure, feeling himself inside of her. As she moved, he could feel his member being squeezed tight* That feels... That feels good.... So tight too.... Like your insides are gripping me... *His hand reached for her chest, noticing her also aroused nipples, he began move his fingers around them as well as massaging and squeezing on her chest*
"And with you inside me like this..." She began to pick up the pace moving even faster now. Her head moved back, moaning loudly. With the combination between her riding him and his hands feeling around her breasts, she wasn't sure if she could handle how good she felt. "Y- Yato..~ With you inside me like this, it feels so good... It hits me so well every time..!~"
Yato: *As she picked up the pace, he could begin to feel something in his member building.* Lotus.. I'm starting to feel something..... Something building inside of me.....
As she continued to ride him, she was starting to feel the same. She started to slow down and slowly pushed Yato so his back is against the bed then again. Though part of her wanted to continue, she moved so his member is no longer inside of her. "We don't want to actually give your mom grandkids now, do we?" Lotus traced her finger along his chest before getting off of the bed and getting on her knees. "Though, I won't leave you hanging just like that..." She gently stroked his member once again before she slowly took him into her mouth. She began to bob her head up and down repeatedly until Yato was able to finish.
Yato: *He let out another moan as Lotus moved her head up and down* Lotus, I'm gonna... It's coming... *He said as his member pulsated and ejaculated inside of her mouth*
She stood up again and swallowed down the white substance, licking her lips after. She crawled onto the bed, laying beside Yato. "I told you I wouldn't leave you hanging..~ Next time, I'll make sure you can actually do that inside of me..." She blushed, "Well, if you let there be next time..."
Yato: If you're up for a next time... *As she laid beside him, he couldn't help but wonder* Wait a second.... You got out before you could finish too... Now that's no fair.. *Even if his member was falling soft after the ejaculation he still had another option* How about I return the favor then?
"Well... if you don't mind.." Lotus glided her fingers up Yato's chest. "Show me what you can do, Yato..."
Yato: *He nodded as he got on his knees and in between her legs, his finger rubbing against her still wet slit* Alright... I'll help you finish too... *He began to lick her slit. He hadn't known much about the g-spot but eventually as he continued to lick her, his tongue would find its way there somehow*
As he began to lick her, Lotus spread out her legs wider to give him easier access as she moaned with pleasure. She gripped onto the sheets of the bed as she felt her climax slowly build up again. "K- Keep going, Yato, I- I can feel it coming.."
Yato: *He did just as she said and continued lick her the way she wanted. He wanted help Lotus reach climax. He didn't want to be the only one embracing this whole moment*
"It's coming... Y- Yato!" Lotus moaned out his name before being able to reach her climax, feeling it starting to drip down from her entrance. She panted as she stared up at the ceiling of his room.
Yato: *He gave one last lick, not to let any of Lotus' climax reach the floor* Not bad at all.... *He then had his next to her as his body was over her* Speaking of next time, maybe I'll take the reigns next time... *He said as he caressed her chin and kissed her, inserting his tongue into her mouth*
Lotus immediately cupped his face with her hands as he kissed her, her tongue twirling and dancing around with his. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to her. 'I guess I can't wait until next time then... Earlier in the Host Club was already a lot for me... Imagine then....' She thought.
Yato: *He backed away from the kiss* Careful, we keep this up I may have to take control now... Or maybe... *He moved himself next her ear* That's exactly what you want me to do... Huh... My blossomed flower..
Lotus felt her heart beat escalate and bit her lip, "Damnit, Yato... You know I can't function when you do this to me... but, I love it.." She tried leaving kisses on his neck, but even from those you can tell how weak Lotus is getting, it's just the effect he has on her. "Do it, Yato.. please... I'm yours.."
Yato: Lucky for us.... *He remembered that he had a pack of protection in his bag, someone from within the yakuza family gave it to him as a gift, he started to kiss her neck, getting himself erect again* [Looks like I'm really not done just yet then.. Good, all the more better..] *He then started to lick her nipples and even sucked on them a little as well as he applied the condom to his member* [Now it's my turn.] *After he managed to get himself in a good standing, he inserted his member back inside of her entrance, beginning to thrust inside of her*
Lotus moaned happily and loudly as Yato thrusted himself inside of her repeatedly. She quickly wrapped her legs around him and her hands played throughout his hair. Lotus barely even had the ability to think straight due to how amazing he felt on her. "M- maybe you should take control more often if it's gonna feel this good... Yes, Yato!~"
Yato: *As Lotus wrapped her legs around him, it allowed him to be deeper inside of her as he continued thrusting in her* Yeah, I wouldn't mind that in the slightest, sounds like a great idea...
"Y- Yato, I can feel it.. I- I can feel it going in farther..! G- go faster, please Yato.." Lotus stopped talking as she could barely form her sentences anymore, the only sound coming from her being her moans. She wrapped her arms around him, holding onto him tightly as she felt herself getting close again.
Yato: *He began to pick up the pace as she wanted. He could feel his climax starting to build again* This time, no backing out... I'll finish inside you this time...
Lotus nodded, "Good... I think.. I think I feel it coming, Y- Yato..!" She felt her legs slowly lose their grip around him and she reached her climax. She breathed hard, but still tried her best to keep her legs around him as he continued.
Yato: I'm coming! Lotus!! *He continued for a couple more before he gave one last deep thrust inside, resulting in his climax. As he climaxed, his member pulsated inside of her and released its substance inside of the condom's protective barrier*
Lotus panted as he finished inside of her. She felt her body relax and turned her head to the side as she closed her eyes. "I guess it was a good idea to not go home today... I don't think I'm even able to stand up..."
Yato: *He kissed her cheek as removed his member from inside of her* Lotus... Tell me something.... All of this.... You put yourself through this, lost your virginity... To a guy you aren't even officially dating... I mean, if you just want to be sexfriends... *He sighed* That joke was in poor taste, damn it... But seriously though... Not once have we exchanged I love yous, this all started as a bet we made at an arcade... Or maybe, you wanted to kiss because you'd fallen for me from the start... Maybe that's it?
"Well... I..." She looked back up at Yato, trying to gather her thoughts together. She placed her hand on his cheek, "To be honest.. I offered that kiss at the beginning to joke with you but... To be honest, I don't know how to answer your question... You honestly made me feel really comfortable and though at first it was a joke.. maybe I did start falling for you a bit..." She mumbled the last part of her sentence and turned her head away from Yato again, blushing a bit. "Besides, you're the one who also asked for the kiss at the bath.. and I also asked before we did anything... Can't I ask you the same?" She asked, trying to turn this onto him.
Yato: I suppose... Buuutttt... You WERE the one who offered the kiss as a reward when I couldn't think of it...I only asked for it because you put the offer on the table...
"Hmm, I honestly don't think I can believe that.. Only because you rejected me the first time and told me to save it for someone I love... Plus, you lost your virginity to me as well so we're on the same boat here Yato..."
Yato: You still offered first... *He kissed her cheek again* Oh, well... It's apples and oranges at that point... What are ya gonna do? Regardless, A rich girl lost her virginity to a yakuza, and vice versa.. Words I never thought I'd be saying.. But hey... I guess since we've gone this far... It's gonna have to be safe to say that you and I are pretty much dating...
Once he said the last sentence, Lotus quickly faced him again. "R- really? Are you sure? Plus, wouldn't that put a stigma on you...? I- I mean I'm not against it..."
Yato: A stigma? Please, I'm done living by the standard that the world wants me to... Just because I'm in the ranks of a yakuza, doesn't mean I can't seek a little bit of the better life.. I should be asking that of you... Once mommy dearest finds out you're dating a gangster, she'll no doubt lose it......... Actually, I wouldn't mind being there for it... I'd have a few words for her myself...
Lotus raised an eyebrow, "You saying that scares me because I truly have no clue what you would say to her..... I don't even know if I would even bother telling her in the first place.... But, she has her ways of finding out..."
Yato: Well, if I know rich people... They definitely have their connections.... Oh and uh... If she does find out about me.... Don't let her use her connections to look into me.. If she looks into the Izakara family....... That could spell a lot of trouble for her...