Are You a Host:
- If so, What Type:
Bio:
Other:

औरान हाइ स्कूल होस्ट क्लब 1882 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 1882

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LillyBlack said…
"I guess that's one way you got people to stop messing with you in general? And then there's me who had no clue who you were to begin with... I'm surprised I was able to get so close to you at the staircase in that case then..."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheAdventGhost said…
Yato: Well, you did succeed... You hadn't heard of it, so you were still innocent to me...
"True.. and at the same time I was also very persistent with you too. I guess you could say I still am.. Just not as much anymore!"
Yato: Whether or not how much more... Persistence is still key I suppose... So, I guess I'll have to give you that much...
"I guess so...!" Lotus stood up after finishing her meat buns, "Besides that.. are you ready to make some mochi?"
Yato: *He stood up* Yeah, we might as well make sure we can actually do good with it first before we try to add it to the shop's menu..
"I wouldn't be surprised if it takes us a couple tries before we feel comfortable enough adding it to the menu.. But I guess you can say that's the beauty of cooking, huh?" Lotus started to prepare out all the ingredients they needed out on the counter.
Yato: *He nodded* There's an art to it all, that much is for sure.
"Mhm!" Lotus took out her phone and laid it on the counter, with the recipe open. She began to read over the first steps on her phone, "Hmm, here it says we have to rinse off the beans and then put them to a boil with water...." Lotus glanced around the kitchen, "Where do you guys keep your pots?"
*Yato went into a cabinet and found the pots*
Yato: Here... *He got one and he began to rinse the beans in the pot*
Kanami: I'll leave you two to it. You've got this. *She said as she walked away going to her bedroom*
Lotus nodded as Kanami left the kitchen. She walked behind Yato and rested her head on his shoulder as she watched him rinse off the beans. *After that, just leave some of the water in there and put it on the stove to boil! Don't burn yourself now!"
Yato: Come now Lotus.. *He said as he finished rinsing the beans and put the pot on the stove and turned the burner on* I know I can be reckless, but I'm not that reckless.
Lotus giggled, "You still gotta be a little cautious!" The water of the beans began to boil and Lotus attempted to hold onto the handles of the pot with her bare hands. She flinched and pulled her hands back at the pain she felt from how hot the pot is, "Maybe I should be the one being cautious instead... Can you drain it?"
Yato: *He put on some heat resistant cooking gloves and began to drain the pot. He then resubmerged the beans in water again to then let them simmer on the stove* There we go....
Lotus went over to the sink and ran her hands under warm water to help ease off the pain. "Do you guys have a food processor? Or maybe just a blender is fine too! I probably should've asked you guys if you had these things before we started any of this, huh..."
Yato: It's no problem Lotus... *He went into another cabinet and found a food processor* Let's just say we're always prepared...
"I can see that!" After letting the beans simmer for a bit, she drained them and put the beans into the food processor, beginning to create a smooth paste. When she felt they were good enough, she dropped the paste into the pot again and mixed it along with sugar and salt. "This first few steps seem to just consist of a lot of waiting.... I want to get to the dough already or maybe that's just me getting impatient again..."
Yato: Just relax... It's gonna take time.. *He kissed her forehead* All great meals take time to prep... Like all great flowers take time to bloom.
She blushed and nodded, "I guess you're right... I should be a little more patient.." She looked back into the pot, continuing to mix around the paste. "Do you think it's fine to taste it?"
Yato: I dunno..... Buuuuttt... I think we should continue.... Says here we gotta let it cook over a medium low heat... Occasional stir until most water is evaporated and puree is thick...
"Hmm, alright..!" She lowered the heat down a bit and stirred one more time before letting it sit for a little bit. "I guess we just wait now then..." Lotus said, keeping an eye on the pot and just stirring it occasionally like said.
Yato: I guess in the meanwhile.... I'm curious as to a bit more of what makes you tick Lotus?
"Hmm... Do you mean it as a way like what ticks me off, things that annoy me? Or do you mean it as what motivates me?"
Yato: What motivates you? What makes you behave the way you do? A rebellion... A bad boy with an alright soul... I want to get to know Lotus...
"Well..." Lotus stood there in thought for a few seconds. "... I've always felt like the way my mom treated me only kept me under a bubble... So, I've always had this idea in my head that if I decided to live the way I wanted, without any worries, it would one day just take me to a point in my life where I'd be happy..... Just having that mindset is what keeps me going. I hate feeling stuck in one place, so I always try to keep moving, no matter what.."
Yato: Sooo... You're almost like a girl that likes adventure... Not a bad trait to have.... You're definitely an interesting one.
Lotus nodded, "I've spent a lot of my time just exploring around this city, I enjoy finding new places I've never been to..! It makes me feel free.. But, that also means seeing things I wish I haven't...." Lotus gave their mixture one last stir before finding a container and spreading the paste around inside of it. She then took the container and placed it inside the refrigerator to let the bean paste cool. Lotus turned to Yato and tilted her head, "But, why does that make me interesting?"
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Yato: I guess it's just all in who you are... Especially for a rich girl... I bet half of Class A would be calling me a dog dating a princess...
"Hmm, it's very possible... But, who cares? They probably barely know anything about us and it wouldn't affect either of us anyways.."
Yato: No, it wouldn't. But that doesn't mean it isn't happening.... [And for all I know, Class D could be wanting a piece of Lotus.] Speaking of which.... Which class is that Keiji guy from? Doubt he's from Class D, and if he was from Class A he wouldn't have had a reason to take advantage of you. Since he himself would be one of those rich boys... [Doesn't make his face any less punchable though..]
"Kenji? If he was from Class D, I'm sure you would've encountered him before.. But, I don't really remember what class he's from to be honest with you... If I were to guess, could be Class C? Why?"
Yato: Ah.... Right...... His name is Kenji................ Either way, I was just wondering... Curiosity struck yet again.... I just didn't think he could Class A or D... All things considered.
"Alright.. That makes sense then. You almost worried me for a second there, I thought you were planning something... But, then again, I'm sure you think he's not worth your time anyways." Lotus looked back at her phone to look over the next step as the paste cools. "Hm.. making the dough seems a lot more complicated than I was hoping it would be.."
Yato: He'll only be worth that kind of time if he ever harasses you again... *He said as he got a sheet pan and lined it with parchment paper* It's gonna take a bit, but we'll get it..
"I guess I can only hope that we don't encounter him again then. He's aware that I'm apart of the Host Club so that'll probably be the only time I'll have to keep an eye out for him.." Lotus shrugged. "Oh well! I'll try not to worry about that..." Lotus placed a bowl down on the counter and began to mix together the exact measurements of mochiko flour and water as said on the recipe.
Yato: We can try our best in that regard... Unfortunately there's no guarantees... Oh, and once it's smooth we can move on.
"Yeah, but we'll deal with that once the time actually comes. That's just another thing on my list I need to worry about now.. First my mom and now Kenji all of a sudden...." Lotus mixed the flour and water together for a bit longer until it became smooth. "Here we go!" She looked at Yato, "Do you have a strainer?"
Yato: You got it! Coming right up! *He then found the strainer* I've got that here...
"Thank you!" She giggled, "Nice seeing you with a little more energy..!" Lotus took the strainer and also placed a saucepan on the stove, replacing the pot. "Can you help by pouring it into the strainer?"
Yato: Got it! *He followed her instructions and poured the mixture through the strainer which was going into the saucepan*
Lotus smiled, "Thank you again!" She used a whisk to help the mixture get through, and once it was all in the pan, she turned on the heat. She added sugar along with mixture and began to stir it once again. "Hmm, you know your mom told me that a couple that cooks together is one that stays together? I guess it was a good idea to get you to make mochi with me, huh?"
Yato: Yeah, honestly... I wouldn't mind being able to make more things.. Maybe, we could make things for lunch and dinner too...
"Really?" Lotus turned to Yato, "Are you sure you wouldn't mind? To be honest, I didn't think you'd suggest it either.."
Yato: *He nodded* I mean, we honestly shouldn't just stop at mochi... You know, especially since too... We ARE dating.. And too.... If it is true that cooking together helps to stay together... Then we should prepare for our future... Making different things of meals and cuisines... Ya know?
Lotus nodded happily and turned back around to continue stirring at the dough until it can keep it's shape. 'Prepare for our future...? ... The more I'm with him, the more I realize how much it was a good idea to put my trust in him.....' She thought.
Lotus giggled, "It's adorable hearing this from you since I feel like the Yato I knew yesterday would've called me insane for something like this.. But, I agree with you! From now on then... if there's anything we're curious about making... We have to make it together!"
Yato: ...... *He closed his eyes* I've let you in... Knowing now that I can let my guard down, just being around you... You deserve the better side of me... Just like you deserve the right kind of person to love you...
Lotus blushed but didn't say anything in response. Once the dough was able to keep its shape, she spread potato starch on the counter and placed the dough on top of it. After she let it sit on the counter, she turned to Yato and gently hugged him, resting her head against his chest. "Thank you.... I could say that a thousand times and it still wouldn't be enough to get the point across.. You have no idea how much it means to me..."
Yato: *He stroked her hair while she was close to him* Well, anyone that can't get that.. They're not someone who could ever have someone as good as you... To have been able to make myself vulnerable to you... For you to have been by my side, despite everything about me... You didn't give up on me.. So, I want to thank you as well..
"Of course, Yato.. I didn't give up on you and I still won't give up on you now... I don't know what it was that made me so attached to you from the beginning, but I'm happy I was able to put my trust in you and I'm glad you were able to do the same with me.." Lotus looked up at him and poked his nose, "Regardless of what it was, you'll always have my support...!"
Yato: ..... Thank you... And you'll always have mine... I'm going to make sure I do right by you... Not like anyone else... *He kissed her forehead, then caressing her chin*