- If so, What Type:
Bio:
Other:
save

औरान हाइ स्कूल होस्ट क्लब 1882 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 1882

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LillyBlack said…
She gave him a soft smile and rested her head on his chest, "Thank you, Yato.. I appreciate it.." She giggled lightly, "I hope I can always be your precious flower.... To be honest, I don't know what I saw in him when I decided to become friends with him for a second time... I really was dumb in the past..."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheAdventGhost said…
Yato: *He shook his head* The past can make and shape who you are now... But never let the past get in your way... Some people do great in the past, some not so much.... As long as we can learn from those past mistakes, we xan evolve as humans.... I'm realizing that, being with you...
"Since when did Yato become so inspirational?" Lotus giggled. "But you're right.. Which is why I know not to get involved with him anymore, or just anyone like him... Though, I may need to work on who I trust, I tend to trust people quick.." She cupped his face with her hands and smiled, "But, I'm glad I was able to help you realize that.."
Yato: I did warn you about trusting me... Like I said, for all you know I could've been ready to do the same to you... But, I don't like to see anyone hurt... Well, unless I need to hurt them... But not someone who's been through what you've been through...
"Thank you... I know you warned me... But, I took my chances with you... and I'm glad I did." Lotus wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him. "Thank you for actually being considerate with me and not being the same as everyone else..."
Yato: *He nodded* OF course.... No one deserves to be taken advantage of.. Especially if they don't want to be.
"I wish others actually believed that.. I don't know how I'm unlucky enough to come across them either." Lotus shrugged. "There's not much I can do about it... But, besides that.. Should we go purchase everything now so we can make the mochi?"
Yato: Yeah. let's get going... [I nearly lost it back there with Kenji... Who knows what'll happen if I were to see him again.. I'll never let anyone take advantage of Lotus again....]
Lotus happily walked to check out, bought the two ingredients and then walked out the store along with Yato. She tried her best to try to forget the things Kenji's said about both her and Yato. "You know I think it's funny how you found calling our friendship a rose cheesy and now you easily call me your precious flower.." Lotus giggled, "I find it cute!"
Yato: *He blushed* You had to bring that back up..... Well, things were different.... Plus, I think a Lotus is a bit more elegant than a rose... Of course, that's just my opinion...
"Well of course I had to bring it up again! I told you I'd find ways to bother you!" Lotus giggled again. "Does this mean you see things between us more as a lotus then? I'm not much of a thorn on your side anymore?" Lotus poked his side as she said that.
Yato: Hm, I suppose it's more like a blossomed Lotus, quite beautiful...
"Awww." Lotus held Yato's hand. "I'm glad you see it differently now! But, I guess this means I can't bother you about the rose now, huh?"
Yato: No, but I'm sure you could find something to bother me with the Lotus flower...
"Most likely... I'll figure something out sooner or later! Who knows, maybe I can get more ways to bother you when we make the mochi too!"
Yato: Knowing you, it won't even take a day... Hell, it probably won't even take an hour.
"Hehe, we'll see!" They arrived at Yato's house again and she went inside. "Kanami, we're back with everything for the mochi!"
Kanami: Great! buuut, you both should eat up first..
Yato: Right, the meat buns.. Well, we'll make the mochi a little later then..
Kanami: Mhm, you making your own desserts.. It's quite something..
Lotus nodded, "Alright! The mochi can wait, hopefully, it'll actually turn out good!" Lotus said, setting down the ingredients on the counter for later. "That means the meat buns are ready then?"
Kanami: Mhm, *She opened the steamer and there awaited their fresh meat buns* And might I say, with perfec timing...
Yato: Yeah, a little too perfect huh...
Lotus stared at the meat buns in awe, "Ooooo...! I should probably wait at least a few minutes before I end up burning my mouth... Though, it's tempting...."
Kanami: Can't have that happening...
Yato: They're so good fresh, it's impossible to recapture that sense of taste once it's leftovers.
"Then why don't you take one, Yato? Make you blow on it though before you end up burning yourself too!" Lotus giggled.
Kanami: I know you're antsy.. Relax, I'm gonna put them on a pan for a minute just to cool them a bit.. *She said as she put them on a cooling pan* Once they're a little cool, then you can proceed..
Yato: Alright, sounds good.
Lotus nodded and went to go sit down at the table to wait for the meat buns to cool down a bit. She looked at her phone to see she got some messages, but she ignored them in the meantime. She looked up at Yato, "Are you interested in coming with me tomorrow when I talk to my mom?" Lotus raised an eyebrow, "You did say you had some words for her, though I don't what they could be..."
Yato: Well, if she says anything too reckless... Then trust me, I'm gonna say what I gotta say..
"With you in the room, who knows what will come from her mouth.. Probably more things to put me down... But.. be careful with what you say, please. For all we know, she could turn down the idea of me staying here because of it..."
Yato: ..... Alright, I'll play nice.... For now...
Kanami: Anywho, your meat buns are starting to cool down... *She served Lotus a few, as well as serving Yato some as he sat* Alright, eat up...
Yato: The best meat buns ever... *He said as he began to eat*
"Yay! Thank you so much!" Lotus said before she began to happily eat the meat buns. She smiled, "Just as suspected, they're delicious!"
Kanami: Of course, you're very welcome...
Yato: Seriously, that shop...
Kanami: It'll be done Yato, just need some time..
"Think our mochi will one day be good enough to add into the shop as well?" Lotus asked, taking another bite of her meat bun.
Yato: I'd say without a doubt...
Kanami: Of course it will... And I'll even tell you what.. Any of the mochi that sells, I'll give those profits straight to you...
Yato: What? Mom, you don't have to do that..
Lotus scratched the back of her head, "Maybe it'll be better if it went straight to Yato, not so much me... I- I don't think I deserve it all that much nor do I think I would put much use into it.. So, you really don't have to, it'll be better if you kept it!"
Yato: *He sighed*
Kanami: The mochi will be your creation... You at least deserve something for it...
Yato: ...... *He then looked to Lotus* And you're sure you don't want any... It doesn't matter, you'll be putting just as much work into it too.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"Well yeah, I know... I just feel like it's better off if I don't get anything from it.. But, if you guys say it's ok, then I guess I don't mind..!"
Yato: Of course, I shouldn't be the only one... Plus, I feel like it's only fair that we split that profit..
Lotus took the last bite of her meat bun and nodded, "Alright, I may just feel bad for awhile, so you'll have to give me some time until I feel better about it..! But, I appreciate it!"
Yato: *He nodded* Of course...
Kanami: Alright! Now we're talking something great!
Lotus nodded, "Mhm! And maybe I could help with giving the place some recognition! I don't know how I would do it, but I'm sure I can figure something out..!"
Yato: Well, with your top influence.. You could probably spread the word through the academy... I don't think that's a bad idea.
"Mhm! And I'm pretty sure I can convince Kyoya to let me bring some into the Host Club as well! I'm sure many people will appreciate it but I'd have to speak to him about it. I'm not sure if you'd want to come, Yato. Tamaki would probably be there and I wouldn't be surprised if he tried talking you into becoming a host..."
Yato: I'll sit that part out... But, I could try to spread the word to class D........ A small part of me is wondering if that's really a good idea.. Considering what Class D is....
"I say give it a shot... If they try anything sketchy, I'm sure you guys know how to handle that pretty well.. Don't you never go to class? So are even familiar with any of them?" Lotus asks.
Yato: Just because I don't go to class doesn't mean I don't know anyone..
"Well, I only know of some people of Class A simply just because of class or just the Host Club." Lotus shrugged, "So, I assumed the same for you but I guess I was wrong, huh?"
Yato: ........ Of course, they're people that have some of the most easily punchable faces in the world... But, I can make them fall in line... They're nothing more than 2 bits...
Kanami: You don't talk about your class much... Outside of the first day...
Yato: Oh.... Right, when we had that brawl at the warehouse...
Lotus tilted her head, "Hm? Brawl at the warehouse? What are you talking about?"
Yato: You hadn't heard about the Class D brawl? Well, all I can say is... Class D basically could never touch me.. At least, anyone that's not a new kid there...
"Oh? Interesting... I'm surprised I haven't heard about it or maybe I just simply live under a rock... I guess you cause a little trouble even at school, huh? I'm shocked you haven't encountered Kenji before then, because he does go to Ouran if you didn't know... Though, I don't know what class he's in."
Yato: He probably wasn't worth my time.... But hey.. thanks to that brawl, Class D won't touch me..