Are You a Host:
- If so, What Type:
Bio:
Other:

औरान हाइ स्कूल होस्ट क्लब 1882 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 1882

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LillyBlack said…
"It's fine, I told you, I take the princess as a compliment," she giggles. "But, in all seriousness, it's fine and I understand considering my parents, or at least specifically my mom, act that way... Which is why I don't have a good relationship with her. She wants to shape me into some perfect person that I'm not and because I don't act that way, she hates me. She thinks the way I act is 'not a good representation of our wealth.' But, to me, why does any of that matter? People shouldn't be treated differently because of the way they act or because of money... which is why I act against my mom..."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheAdventGhost said…
Yato: You should be able to choose your own path... Always.... Your parents should respect that... I guess it's a good thing I didn't ask to go to your house to become friends then..
"I'm not sure if my mom ever will though... And yeah you're right, we probably wouldn't have done much anyways because we would only be in my room the whole time to avoid anything..." Lotus wraps her arms around Yato's body, "You know I'm surprised you're still holding me close to you like this. I mean you were the one talking about people getting the wrong idea.." She says, smirking at him.
Yato: What? Do you not like being close to me like this or something? Besides, that was back when I thought you were an annoyance... Well, you're still a bit of an annoyance. You're just one that also happens to be a friend...
"Oh don't get the wrong idea now, Yato. I definitely like this.. It's just surprising from you, that's all. But, does this mean you can finally admit that you like me? As a friend, of course.. Unless you're already developing feelings that is," She jokes.
Yato: There you go.... I can admit... That I've taken... A curious interest to you... *He said, in order to say it in another way*
"Hmmm, fine, I'll take that... for now. I'll see if I can get you to actually say the exact words at some point." Lotus looks ahead to see that they're almost at the arcade. She grabs onto Yato's hand again with excitement and picks up her pace to get to the arcade faster. They arrive and go into the arcade and she quickly turns to Yato, still holding onto his hand. "We're here now! It's nice actually being here with someone now.. Is there anything you like playing? I typically just play rhythm games whenever I come."
Yato: Well, it won't come as much of a surprise... But I did play fighting games growing up.. Although, I guess it would be a good change... What kind of rhythm games did you play?
"I've played many, but this one has been my favorite one.." Lotus takes Yato to one of the games and they approach a big screen with two large red drums placed in front of it. She grabs the two drumsticks in front of one of the drums and hands them over to Yato, smiling. "I'm not sure if you're familiar with this but it's called Taiko no Tatsujin! The best way I can describe how to play is that notes will slide horizontally across the screen and once it reaches the designated circle on the screen is when you hit the drum! If the note is red, you hit the center of the drum, if it's blue you hit the rim. I hope that made sense... I never really had to explain it to anyone before... We can go against each other but you may be at a small disadvantaged..," she giggles. "But you can always beat me at a fighting game afterwards if you want!"
Yato: ... Come to think of it, I remember this game..... They tried to clone this game in a mode for another game called Osu! I never played, but I seen it before. And this is the pure version...
"Oooh, I know what you're talking about! I've actually played Osu! before, it can get pretty addicting... So if you ever want to try that out, you would have to come over for that.. Plus, I have a lot of other games at home you can probably try if you wanted to! But, besides that, what do you want to do? Watch me play, try out the game yourself, or maybe go against each other? It's up to you!"
Yato: Hm... A rich type rebelling against her family, and is a gamer... *He just started to laugh a bit* Guess I really have had you all wrong from the start... *He walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her* Why don't you just play... Let me see what kind of drum skills you got at this..
Lotus blushes, although she frequently gets close to Yato herself, she's not used to him doing the same to her. "F- Fine.. To make it even more special, I'll do it in the hardest difficulty!" She starts up a vocaloid song called Six Trillion Years and Overnight Story by IA. The beginning starts up a little slow but the notes progressively get faster as the song get continues. Despite that, she manages to hit the notes perfectly, missing only about one or two of them at the end.
Yato: .. Not bad... Hardest difficulty, and you managed to stay focused while my arms were wrapped around you... Guess you're pretty pro huh? Ever thought of playing this competitively? No doubt they have tournaments and things like that for it.
"Well, your arms were a little distracting but I managed.. I could play competitively, but I'm not sure... It doesn't feel the same to me so I think I'll just stay casual!" Lotus turns arounds to look at Yato face to face, while still in his arms, and grins.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Yato: Hm. *He said smirking at her* I can respect that... Sometimes just staying casual is the right move...
Lotus wraps her arms around his neck, "Mhm... So what would you like to do now? Want to try this one out yourself or shall we move onto another one of your choice?"
Yato: I mean I could flex my fighting game muscle.... Buuut, I think watching you score high in this game is pretty cool..
"Hmmm, how about this... You can show off your precious skills, but, we fight against each other.. and while we're at it, let's make a bet! One game and if I win, you have to admit that you like me.. word for word. No changing it up this time. But if you win.. I don't know, you can come up with whatever you want. You're more likely to win than I am, so you better think of something good."
Yato: ....... If I win, then.... How about.... *He tried to think of something* I dunno, can't think of anything...
"It's fine if you don't think of anything now, you can always think of something afterwards. I can see why it's hard for you because I wouldn't really know either... Oh well! That's something that future you has to figure out in a few minutes!" Lotus leads him into the area where majority of the fighting games are placed. "Here, you can pick whichever one you're comfortable with, or even just a random one!"
Yato: *He looked around at the machines until he found his favorite* Yo, Street Fighter 3: Third Strike!! It's only the best one and my favorite in the entire franchise... You couldn't stop me from winning this.. Arcade style or console style, I'm all in..
"Aww, it's so cute seeing you all happy about this, maybe you can get a little kiss as your reward for winning.~ But that's not up to me.." Lotus approaches the machine, putting her hands over the controls. "We can stick with arcade style.. You're lucky my experience with any fighting game is very limited." Although she's a little familiar with Street Fighter, she just chooses a random character to use. "Alright, you can start it whenever!"
Yato: *He pressed a button on the cabinet and chose Akuma, after choosing him it played the versus screen which then lead to a dark forest stage* My win condition... I'm all in..
Lotus stays quiet in order to keep her focus. She starts attacking him, trying to get at least a general idea of the move set and combos she can do. She's already accepted her loss but she still wanted to try despite her disadvantage.
Yato: *He carefully read Lotus' moves from her character, managing to block and punish any unsafe attacks* Careful, that's unsafe if I block it... Then I can get an optimal punish.. *He was moving the stick and pressing the buttons for optimal combos like he was in another world*
Lotus quickly glances over at him for a second, shocked by his movement. 'Is this what I basically look like with the other game..? He's insane...' She thought to herself. Even though she tried the best she can, it only took a small amount of time to where she can barely keep up with him and eventually just lost. Lotus looks over at him and pouts, "If there's anyone that should be playing competitive here, it's you.."
Yato: .......... Nah, I gave up that scene a long time ago... Coming from the Izakara Family.... It doesn't really give you a lot of opportunities... Scenes like that don't exactly give opportunities for potential problems like a member of the yakuza... Which, I can understand in a way...
???: Come on, that's not why you stepped down...
Yato: *He looked behind him* Huh? *He saw a kid, no doubt he had to be 12 years old*
???: You're him right? KillerIza....
Yato: .... It's definitely been a while since I heard that screen name again...
???: You inspired me.... Watching you dominate the scene at 13 years old... You made me want to get better at games... You could easily continue to reign, but I remember what you said a couple years back... "I can't keep doing tournaments forever. I want to give other people a chance to shine. More talents to exist." So, you didn't step down because of anything personal, you were doing it for the other competitors.
Yato: ..... You plan on entering any tournaments?
???: *He nodded* Someday, I'm going to get better... One day so you and I can battle it out. And even if I don't win.. It's fine... At least then, I can say that I got to face my idol in battle!
Yato: Whats your name kid?
???: Muto Katano.. In the gaming world, I'm known as Crimzon...
Yato: Tell me Muto, what's stopping you now? You say you'll be satisfied win or lose... So... Why not now?
Muto: I mean, I don't want to interrupt your date.. I see youre having a fun time with your girlfriend..
Lotus looks over Yato's shoulder, wrapping her arms around him. She whispers in his ear, "Aww, looks like I'm your girlfriend now, Yato.. If you win this one too, you can get another reward of your choice.. Up to you, of course..." She giggles and then looks over at Muto. "Don't worry, you're not interrupting anything. If you want to, I don't mind if you two go against each other, I can just spectate.." She says smiling.
Yato: Say what you will.... *Hs then looked to Muto* Alright... *He looked at the time* We can get a match.. Unfortunately, after this I gotta go...
Muto: Really?
Yato: *He nodded* Show me what you got, Crimzon.
*Muto got on the other side, they selected their characters*
Yato: A Ken main huh?
Muto: He's my personal favorite.
Yato: I can get behind that, alright. Let's do it!
*The battle began, they both focused heavily on screen. Yato played carefully, but so did Muto. Yato could see from the way Muto could link combos that he definitely had an idea of some of the advanced mechanics*
Yato: Hmm... Not bad... I just need a jump in..
*Once Yato got the right conditions he needed, he went in for the finishing super combo*
Muto: Dang it!
Yato: I gotta admit.. You definitely know your stuff... For someone your age, you're already using the advanced mechanics... Nicely done...
Muto: Thanks... I know I didn't win... But someday, I want to dominate tournaments like you did... I'll become king in your stead...
Yato: *He ruffled Muto's hair* Then train hard, and don't give up on that dream alright? I want to see the name Crimzon getting tons of sponsors and become part of one of the best teams ever... Alright?
Muto: You got it! *He bowed* Thanks a bunch, KillerIza... *He said before heading off*
"Who knew Yato could be such an inspiration to someone... You never told me you used to be popular, Mr. KillerIza." She giggles as she says his screen name. "It's kind of adorable though at the same time... I hope he makes it far.. He clearly has the capabilities for it and the determination." She wraps her arms around Yato's neck again. "So, have you thought about what could be your two rewards now?"
Yato: It was a different time back then... And... If at the very least I can watch people do a little bit of good.. Keeping themselves out of trouble... Then at least I can do right by them... And those rewards... Still dunno...
Lotus pokes his nose, "Do I have to start thinking of these rewards for you? That kiss is technically still up as an offer, you'll just have to think of the second one.." She lightly uses her fist to knock on his forehead, "I'm sure there's something in there. But besides that... you said you have something to do now.. Is it time that I finally know what you do?"
Yato: It's usually easier for certain other kinds of people to come up something, but I can't come up with anything... And you should save a kiss for someone you really love... *He said as he sighed* Let's go... *He kept her close as he headed out of the arcade with her* You're about to see some yakuza business go down... *He headed to a warehouse and inside was Kanami, smoking a cigarette as someone was tied to a chair*
Kanami: Yato.. And Lotus too huh?
Yato: That our guy?
Kanami: *She nodded, as she dropped her cigarette to the ground and crushed it beneath her heels*
Yato: *He looked to Lotus* Well, here we are. *He said as he then took off his shirt. Revealing scars on the front of his body, and a Phoenix tattoo that covers his back* You wanted to see yakuza business up front and personal.
Kanami: You've got to have some brass ones to want to see the stuff that Yato does... Gotta warn ya, it ain't pretty. *She had a different air around her than earlier. An air that send chills down any normal person's spine*
Lotus frowns at the sight of his scars, feeling concerned although they're probably scars of the past. For some reason, it wasn't really what she pictured despite being aware of what Yato does. She looks off to the side, starting to feel uncomfortable and out of place.. She felt as if she was around two completely different people. "I know it won't be pretty... I've ran away from home multiples times and let's just say that I've seen a lot because of that... So, I'm sure I'll at least be ok..." She stops looking away, "And if I'm not... That will just be on me..."
Yato: Very well.... *He was given brass knuckles that he put on as he looked at the guy that was tied to the chair* Alright....So.... You want to explain, just why you're tied up?
???: ...... Because your family's freaking crazy.... *As he said that, he was hit hard in the gut*
Yato: One more time from the top...
???: *He only laughed a bit* It doesn't matter, The Kaijin clan is only going to fall apart... Tensions will rise, and another war will begin...
Yato: ....... I mean, you would be right about that... But patriarch Izakara is talking things over with patriarch Matsuoka... Cleaning up the mess you made! *He followed that statement with a punch from his brass knuckles which already left the guy's face bloody* You were never fit to be yakuza.... You're nothing more than a liability....
*Kanami walked next to him, a gun cocked and pointed at his head*
Kanami: It really is unfortunate Kei... You had so much potential as a high ranking soldier... But we can't have soldiers that decide to give our info to other families in hopes of starting a war. Especially one you should've known you could never start! *She pulled the trigger and that was it. A bullet between the eyes as his body fell limp in its tied up state*
Yato: Have the boys take care of him, then have office Yagami erase every trace of us being here...
Kanami: Business as usual...
Watching the two physical hits was fine for Lotus, but hearing the gunshot caused her body to jump, startling her. She stared at the dead body laying on the chair, clueless on what to even think of it. She didn't expect anything more and didn't expect anything less either, yet she still had no clue how to feel.. Her mind was just blank but she felt tension in her body as she just laid against the wall of the warehouse. Her eyes dazed off to the side, feeling like it's not her place to say anything right now.
Yato: *He looked at Lotus as he cleaned up his brass knuckles and put them back on the table of weapons* This... This is the kind of person I am... The kind of people we are...
Kanami: *She watched as grunts of the family got Kei's body and began to relocate* Lotus, Yato.. We're going for a drive... *She said heading to her car*
Yato: *He walked next to Lotus* ....
Lotus gave neither Yato nor Kanami a verbal response and simply just nodded. What mainly concerned her wasn't because of what they do but instead had to with Yato's scars. She agreed to come, knowing that she would probably have to watch someone die today, but for some reason, it's never clicked in her head that being in the yakuza would mean Yato getting hurt at some point. Though it probably shouldn't mean much to her, it saddens her. She walks with Yato, keeping her eyes ahead, and follows Kanami to her car. Once they get there, she went into the backseat, sitting nearby the window.
*Kanami got in the driver seat, as Yato got into the passenger seat*
Kanami: As I've said, you've got to have some brass ones to have been here... I wouldn't doubt Yato's made it clear of where he stands...
Yato: .......
*She turned and looked at Lotus*
Kanami: I know that look in your eye...You've seen his scars, without a doubt... So, knowing that he lives such a dangerous life... Tell me Lotus... What's your take? What's your next move? Turn snitch? Keep your mouth shut? *She said as she began to drive* ...... I'll keep it honest with you... I never would've thought Yato would bring home a girl of such high net worth...
Yato: You knew from the start...
"I already knew this about him, if I wanted to snitch or just do anything, I would've done it already... I guess just seeing the scars itself and seeing the fact that he's gotten hurt pains me because I guess in a way, I care... But, that doesn't seem to matter anyways. The only way I ended up here or even in your home was because I was persistent about it... I wanted a friend and I was curious.. that was it. Otherwise he probably would've never let me come."
Yato: ....
Kanami: Hm.... Of course....
Yato: She's had multiple opportunities to snitch, that much is true.. But this isn't about loyalty, she's not part of the Izakara family...
Kanami: .....
Yato: If you're worried about me, then don't... I've had to endure, and I've made it this far.... I live and die for the family...
Kanami: ........
"I know... Which is why I said it doesn't matter that I care.. I don't have the place to worry anyways... so if I am, I can just simply keep it to myself."
Yato: ..... This is why.... This is what I was trying to tell you... This is what I wanted to avoid... So... If you wanted to stop pursuing in this friendship thingm... Then it's understood....
"Hmmm, that was never gonna happen and still isn't happening now... It's going to take a lot for that to even cross my mind... with one exception, I guess. If you start looking like one of my past friendships, of course, that's where I cross the line... And you should have an idea of what those were like..."
Yato: *He chuckled a bit* Good to know... So, as long as I don't cross you... We're good then... I can work with that...
Lotus looks out the window of the car and smiles, "Mhm... And you don't seem like you would do either of the two things I told you about... or at least I would hope so."
Yato: Even after all that, you still have that kind of faith in me...
Kanami: I dunno Yato, I think... She's a keeper...
Yato: Perhaps so... Wait, weren't you just the one thinking she may turn snitch...
Kanami: And you were the one thinking she'd stop pursuing you as a friend..
She scoots over to the seat behind Yato, hoping that her presence just being there is good enough to start bothering him a little bit. "Hey, hey, that was earlier. I can easily just forget about that.."
Yato: *He looked behind him, then looking back forward?* Good, then I can rest knowing that you're not traumatized by what's happened... Knowing that you're calm about everything...