Are You a Host:
- If so, What Type:
Bio:
Other:

औरान हाइ स्कूल होस्ट क्लब 1882 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 1882

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LillyBlack said…
"No, no, not that..." Lotus crossed her arms. "I blame you for him being able to hear me to begin with...... But either way, I'll probably be coming back later. Just to pick up some things and something else I gotta talk to you about..."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheAdventGhost said…
Yato: At least he's not traumatized by it... From the looks of it, he basically already knows about sex... Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he's already got himself a girlfriend... Anyway, what else did you want to talk with me about?
"Well, I think you may be mistakening my brother a little bit... He probably knows more than I do.. Then again I've never made it clear that he is a little older than me, so, that's on me..." Lotus said, scratching the back of her head. "But, what I wanted to tell you.. I think we should tell Haru about you being in the yakuza... He wouldn't tell my mom, but, he's honestly our only hope on preventing her from looking into your family..."
Yato: ... Uh huh... And.... Uh huh... So how are we gonna open up that conversation... Hey, Haru I'm from one of Japan's most dangerous families. You know, Izakara.
Lotus looked to the side, "Well... To be honest, I didn't necessarily think it through... But, look I still think it's the best choice we have! Otherwise, what else is supposed to keep my mom from looking into you?"
Yato: Fine... I'll come back by here with you later... That way I can tell him...
"Right! You probably can put it in better words than I can... But, I promise you it's for the better..."
Yato: *He nodded* Alright then, so... What now? We've had our fun here for now? What next on the agenda?
"You said something about going on a collections run yesterday.. When do you have to do that?" Lotus asked.
Yato: *Through everything that was happening, it slipped his mind that he had to* Right... The collections run.... The protection money.... [Maybe I should've waited until later to have sex... I don't even feel like running collections...]
"Are you going to take care of it now and I just tag along?" Lotus poked his cheek. "If anything, we can always find something else to do in the meantime."
Yato: I might as well... If I don't get it done, no one else will.... Let's go.. *He began to make his walk around town with Lotus at his side*
Lotus nodded and held her hands behind her back as she walked along with him. "How often do you do this?"
Yato: I've done it often enough to where every place I go knows my name... The first time though, it's a little different... Since the first time you're more liable to get into a fight, or have to dodge a bullet...
"Well, that sounds exciting..." Lotus said, sarcastically. "Must've gone through a lot of fights at first just from collections alone in that case..."
Yato: Yep, some people believed they didn't need to pay the family for protection... Trust me when I say, I showed them otherwise...
"Oh, don't worry. I'll take your word for it alright... After the warehouse and even after you telling me about your experience with Class D, I'm not surprised by any of this..."
Yato: Hm, the warehouse...... *As they continued on, they arrived at the store they went to yesterday* Alright, first stop on my route....
"Huh? The grocery store? Hm, I don't know what I was expecting but... I definitely wasn't expecting coming back here for collections..."
Yato: Some punks like to come to this store to cause a ruckus at times... So, the guy that runs this spot... He pays Izakara top money for protection... *He then headed inside, keeping Lotus at his side*
???: Ah, Yato... You're here...
Yato: Meeting at the door now Kosei?
Kosei: Today's the day you come to collect, so I figure why not wait around... And the girl, don't tell me you're roping such a kind girl into your mess...
Yato: FYI, she wanted to come... Now....
Kosei: Of course... *He took them to the office, he took out a little box, which he opened and showed to Yato, which he then counted*
Yato: It's all there... *He took a small bit out to give to Kosei* For the wife and kid... Tell them Izakara says hey...
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Lotus only smiled sweetly and decided not to say anything. She didn't want to somehow ruin anything. 'Hm, this is making me realize how common it may be for people to think that Yato is the one dragging me into this... When in reality, he's tried to push me out of it many times...' She thought.
Yato: *He then left with Lotus, leaving the store with the money* Alright, just two more locations and we'll be good to go... Next up, Kuzan's bakery... Man, they make some nice pastries there, I tell ya...
"Ooooo, a bakery?" Lotus can feel her mouth water just thinking of the different pastries. "It wouldn't hurt if we bought a couple of things as we stop by, right?"
Yato: Of course it wouldn't.. Besides, they usually set aside a couple of things of my choice anyway, seeing how I'm part of the family that protects their shop..
"That's kind of them! I can't wait to try them then, in that case! I haven't ate anything since your pancakes either so I am getting a little hungry.."
Yato: Hm, then not to mention we did have quite the workout huh? *He said with a smirk* So, this'll be a pretty interesting grab...
Lotus giggled and nodded. "We did have a pretty good workout, didn't we? And with more to come as well..."
Yato: And who knows, perhaps next time I'll let you take the reins... *He said winking at her, then looking forward as they made it to the next location* Ah, Kuzan's... One of the best bakeries in town... If not THE best...
Lotus blushed a little bit, thinking of having control over Yato. But she tried shaking that from her mind as they made it to the bakery. "I guess Kanami is going to have a little bit of competition, hm? But, I can't wait to try what they have!"
Yato: Well, until mom's shop is made... I think praising other places as the best around is fine... *He then entered the bakery* Yo...
*A woman was at the registers and rushed over to Yato, hugging him*
???: Yato-kun!
Yato: H-Hey Hibana.... Uh...
*She then looked at Lotus*
Hibana: Ah, I see... You brought a girl with you...
Yato: Yeah, this is my girlfriend Lotus.
Hibana: Girlfriend huh? I'm Hibana Kuzan, it's nice to meet you. *She said, still hugging Yato*
Lotus felt a little uncomfortable from how long she's been hugging Yato. But, she didn't want to make a big deal over nothing, so she just tried to ignore it. She scratched the back of her head, "Um.. I'm Lotus Katori. It's a pleasure to meet you too, Hibana..!"
Yato: Alright Hibana, can you get off of me now?
*Hibana snuggled him a bit, before backing off*
Hibana: Right, you're here for the usual... I'll be back, feel free to look at our selections to take for when you leave. *She headed to the back to begin grabbing the money*
Yato: Apologies for that, Hibana's... I'm not sure how to put jt..
Lotus raised her eyebrow as she snuggled him before heading off. 'I'm already not taking much of a liking towards her... But maybe I'm just overthinking it..' She thought to herself.
Lotus looked over to the side. "Don't worry, it's alright. Explains why they typically set a couple a pastries aside for you, hm...?"
Yato: I guess so... I hope she didn't make you uncomfortable at all..
"Hmmm... Maybe just a little bit... But, it's alright.. I'm not gonna think too much of it." Lotus said.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Yato: *He patted her head* Good, you don't have to.. Besides, you should know that you're the only one for me...
*Hibana came back with a bag of money*
Hibana: Alright, it's all there... Have you made any particular decisions?
Yato: Anything you want Lotus before we go?
Lotus felt better as Yato reassured her but still after what happened, she felt as she lost her appetite a little bit. She looked over the selection, "I guess just something simple is fine... Maybe just crepes? Yeah, just that is fine for me!"
Yato: *He nodded* Alright, then some for me as well...
*Hibana then went behind the counter, grabbing their freshest crepes from the glass. She put them in bags and gave it to them*
Hibana: And here you are....
Yato: Thanks...
Hibana: You know-
Yato: *He cut her off* No Hibana, I have a girlfriend... I'd rather you stop your advances...
Hibana: Oh, I'm not saying anything to cut her out... But to join in on the fun... Besides... You are quite the cutie...
Yato: No... I'll see you later... *He left with Lotus by his side* Sorry about her... Seriously...
"It's fine, don't worry... I just hope it's not like that every time because it does make me a little uncomfortable... It's only been a day and I already have someone else taking interest in you."
Yato: Come now, you've likely got guys that are head over heels for you... She's... Well, one of the only other people that I've even known to be like that.... Besides.... She's outside of my age range...
"You make a point... But, it's not anyone that we know of.. Unless you want to count Kenji, though I don't know if I would say he's 'head over heels' for me..." Lotus said. "And really? How old is she?"
Yato: Nah, I wouldn't count Kenji in that regard... Since he was more of a user...
"True..." Lotus held onto his hand and stood closer to him as they kept walking to their next destination. "But.. If I ever have to make it clear to someone that you're mine for whatever reason.." She blushed and looked to the side. "I will..."
Yato: Oooh... You know, you give me more reasons to love you right?
"To l- love me?" Lotus felt her cheeks get hot. "I would understand if I gave you more reasons to like me but.. l- love? You know that's a pretty strong word you're using there in that sentence, r- right?"
Yato: What? We've done it quite a bit of times and me saying love is what gets you?
"Well, yeah..." Lotus scratched the back of her head. "Doing it is one thing... But, I don't know, I guess saying it is another thing..."
Yato: Come now... You think I'd want to do it with you and not at least once say I love you... Besides, you ARE my girlfriend.
"Well, you do have a point..... Though you are my first boyfriend, I guess I just have a really bad concept of all this... Especially when Haru is the only one who's genuinely told me that.."
Yato: Well, I love you... But I love you in the outside of familial way... I love you in the "I could kiss your body on a daily basis" kind of way..