Are You a Host:
- If so, What Type:
Bio:
Other:

औरान हाइ स्कूल होस्ट क्लब 1882 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 1882

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LillyBlack said…
Lotus' heart already has begun to escalate quickly as he placed her on top of the desk. She wrapped her arms around his neck as they kissed, moving her tongue in sync with his. Her hands started to move down under his shirt, helping him remove his shirt while he removed her clothes. 'Anything he does to me drives my body insane.. And I have to be quiet at the same time? This is gonna be a challenge...' She thought.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheAdventGhost said…
Yato: *As their tongues continued go dance in sync, he got Lotus naked as intended and he was naked as well, he then broke the kiss* I'm not going directly inside of you yet... *He then went down in between her legs, looking at her entrance* As you've said, you're all mine. *He said as he began to lick her entrance from the outside*
"Wait.. Y- Yato..." Lotus felt her legs grow weaker just from him simply looking between her legs. Lotus threw her head back as he began to lick her entrance, letting out small moans. By instinct, she felt her hips move up from the sensation while her hand moved over to his head, gently gripping onto his hair. "Yato, m- more..."
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Yato: *He continued to lick her entrance, giving her just what she wanted* [This time... I've got something special planned just for you....] *As he thought this, his tongue entered her entrance, licking her insides*
"Damnit, Y- Yato, what makes you think I can function this way? B- but, it feels so good..." As his tongue went inside, his mouth practically felt like magic to her. Lotus' moans progressively started to get louder, causing her to have to bite her lip before they got caught. She hoisted her legs over Yato's shoulders as she felt herself slowly getting close.
Yato: *He removed his tongue from her entrance* Well, I can say... You do taste amazing... Well, for some reason I can feel you're getting close... However, climax by my tongue... Isn't the plan here... *He said as got closer to her body* I want to... Try something.... Your body, *He said as his hands touched her butt* Bent over this desk, while I make you mine from behind you...
Lotus felt her body tingle hearing that from Yato. "O- Oh? I- Is that so?" Lotus turned herself over, slowly bending herself over the desk for him. She grinded and rubbed her butt against him to arouse him even more. She smirked seductively, "Let me see you do it then... Make me all yours, Yato..~"
Yato: *As she rubbed her butt against him, he pulled out a condom he had prepared. He only smirked as he released his pants and let them fall, revealing his erect member which he put the condom over* I'm always happy to oblige.. Of course, be mindful that we'll need to be quiet.. *He said as he inserted his member into her entrance. He knew that inserting his member while she was close would send her a bit over the edge, but that was the fun part of it all*
"Quiet? I'm not sure if I can promise that..." Lotus clenched her fists against the desk as Yato's member went inside of her, sending a euphoric sensation throughout her body. Already, she's starting to pant with how close she is. She moaned, "Ah, Y- Yato!"
'I'm close enough already.. How much can I continue to handle..?' She thought to herself.
Yato: *He then began his thrusting motions* Yeah? Well, let's just hope we don't get busted.... You're close, yet I'm not... Ooooh, this is definitely gonna be fun... *He said with a grin as he squeezed on her butt in between thrusts*
As Yato began to thrust inside of her, Lotus started to moan repeatedly, trying her best to control her volume. But, with every thrust she felt her body only inch closer and closer to her climax. "Y- Yato, I don't think I can hold out any longer..!" Lotus reached her climax and her legs immediately lost their strength, but she already knew it wasn't going to be the end as Yato continued.
Yato: *He continued to thrust inside of her* Good, that's one.... Now, if you feel like it.... You can go ahead and admit that you love it when I take control... You love it when I do this to you... *He leaned in closer to her ear as he continued to thrust in her* You love being in a situation like this... Right?
Lotus bit her lip as Yato saying this to her only turned her on even more. But, still refused to directly admit it. She gripped onto the end of desk, her moans becoming more uncontrollable. She didn't care anymore and wanted more, "Keep going.. P- please Yato, don't stop...! Have me finish twice if I have to..!" She begged, practically implying her response to him.
Yato: Hm, alright... I'll take that... *He said as he continued thrusting, he then slapped her butt* Don't worry, you'll finish twice for sure...
Lotus let out another moan as he slapped her butt. "D- damnit, Yato... I hate you... I hate this effect you have on me...." She said, though it was clear at this point that she very much meant the opposite, even if she won't say it. "G- go faster, I still want more of you.."
Yato: Of course.. *He began to pick up speed in his thrusts, he kept his grin because he'd love the effect he could have on her. Even if she didn't say it directly, he knew that she was loving him more and more* Lotus, you really ARE quite the naughty girl... The way you lust for me... It's perfect.... Lose yourself to it, let everything go. Be mine, and never look back.
"Y- Yato, calling me that doesn't help me..." As he thrusted faster inside her, she could feel the desk slowly shake as she held onto it. But, with what he said, it's only making her enjoy it even more, more than she's able to handle at this point. "Yato.. I'll be yours..! I'll be yours and I promise I won't look back...! I love it, I love everything about it... Please, Y- Yato!"
Yato: Good... Then what do you say we get ready to being this to a close huh? *He was slowly beginning to reach his climax, as he looked at her with his lustful grin*
Lotus nodded and also felt herself getting close to climax once again. "Y- Yes, Yato... I guess I really am going to reach it twice now..."
Yato: *He then continued until his climax hit* I'm coming, Lotus... *he made one final thrust and gripped her butt before his member pulsated inside of her, of course any of his climax juices released into the protective barrier of the condom*
As Yato reached his climax, Lotus reached hers as well, letting out her last moan. She panted as half her body laid on top of the desk, she didn't feel capable enough of even standing up on her own just yet.
Yato: *He removed his member from her entrance, he removed the condom from his member throwing it in a nearby trash bin in the room. He felt up her thighs, then feeling on her butt* See what happens when I take control, I bet you've never felt such a sensation....
"No, never... Only with you.. Only you, Yato, can make feel like this..." Yato has probably brought her to her weakest point now, as normally she'd be too stubborn to say that. Even with him feeling her up like that, it made Lotus feel overjoyed. "I hate that you know you're right..."
Yato: It's all in your body reactions... They give me everything I need to know... *He said, as his fingers walked on her back*
"Does it..? Well, it is yours, Yato..." Lotus turned herself over on the desk so her back is against it. She looked up at the ceiling to avoid eye contact with Yato before it just somehow makes her worse.
Yato: *He only smirked upon hearing that* Yeah? And this body of mine is yours as well... Your sword and shield... As well as your personal pleasure....
Lotus smirked and sat up on the desk, "I wouldn't want it any other way... Because, like I've said, you're stuck with me..." She said, keeping her eyes down and moving her hand down his chest.
Yato: *He wrapped his arms around her* Good, then it's the same for me. Wouldn't want it any other way here... *He then looked to door* We should get out of here.... Or, maybe one more for good measure. *He said as his finger touched her nipples*
Lotus let out a small moan as Yato started to touched her nipples. "Maybe we should leave..." She placed her hands on his shoulders, leaving small kisses on his neck. "But, of course I'll have to go with one more..~"
Yato: Hm.... Alright then... I guess it's a good thing I did come prepared... *He pulled out another condom* Didn't know if you would or not, but it doesn't hurt to be prepared..
"I mean one more time wouldn't hurt... right?" Lotus said, wrapping her arms around him, her face close to his.
Yato: Of course not... *He then looked down at his once again erect member as he put the condom over it* And this time, I've got access to more parts of you... *He then began kissing her neck once again, before reinserting his member* It's strange... I once imagined doing this on a teacher's desk... However, I can count this as an answer to that fantasy... *He said as he began thrusting inside of her again*
As Yato's member entered back inside of her, Lotus closed her eyes and held onto him tighter. "O- oh? Maybe you're the little naughty one here then, imagining that..." She moaned with each thrust he took inside of her, trying not to be too loud. "Ah... H- Have any more fantasies like that? Maybe we could fulfill those too.."
Yato: I haven't thought too far ahead yet... I'm just glad enough to be doing this with you right now... Actually.... *He grinned as his mind began to race as his body kept moving* There's a little shack at the back of the academy... Where they keep the equipment.... Maybe, one time in there... Or.... Perhaps the infirmary.... *He moved his face closer to hers* We could help each other feel better, know what I'm saying?
Lotus smirked. "My, my, Yato... And all this time you were calling me the naughty one?" Lotus threw her head back as he continued and she laid the palms of her hands on the table. "Why contemplate on doing either of them when we can do both? One day we just 'drop some things off' at the shack... Another day, we help each other out at the infirmary.. No nurse needed when we have each other..~"
Yato: *He grinned* Well, I like the sound of that... But, I can't be the only one having fantasies in my head... No doubt, you have to have some too...
"Me? With sexual fantasies? I'm the innocent one here, Yato..." She said, knowing she's clearly lying. "I know a few empty classrooms students still walk by in Ouran... Maybe keep the Host Club waiting for me a little bit...." Lotus smirked, "I haven't imagined this before but... Maybe one time at that bathhouse you took me to..~"
Yato: It's not just me after all... We've got some times ahead of us... *He said still keeping consistent in his movement* The equipment shack, the infirmary, empty classrooms and the bathhouse... Alright, we'll take our time and plan accordingly... But for now... *He started to suck on her nipples as he kept moving inside of her*
"I can't wait then..." One hand moved to the back of Yato's head, playing with his hair as he sucked on her nipples. Lotus moved her head back again out of pure enjoyment, looking up to the ceiling. "Y- Yato... I might be getting close again.."
Yato: *He then stopped sucking on her nipples, his thrusts increasing in speed* Then let's finish this out shall we?
"A- Ah, Yato!!" Lotus moaned louder as he increased his speed, causing her hand to move from his head to over her mouth. As he continued, Lotus eventually reached her climax, her legs then relaxing, shaking a little bit.
Yato: Lotus, I'm about to... *He continued until he made one last thrust inside, his member pulsating and letting loose into the condom's protective barrier. He then removed his member as well as the condom, throwing it in the trash bin once again. His body then laid over her* Good, I'm glad we could do that one more for good measure...
Lotus panted and wrapped her arms around Yato. "Mhm.... And good thing you came prepared too.. But, we should probably get out of here in that case..."
Yato: Yeah, any longer and who knows what may happen. *He said as he began to put his clothes on*
"My mom did say she had something important to go to... So, who knows if she's even still here." Lotus began to put her clothes on back too. "Should we even bother fixing the desk?"
Yato: Oh, please... If it's hers, I wouldn't even bother.. She can clean up after us... Or you know, have a butler named Clyde do it or something... *He chuckling a bit*
"Heh, you got a point there... Alright, in that case we'll leave it." Lotus walked out of the office after their time in there together. To her surprise, Haru was already standing outside of the room. "H- Haru?"
Haru was standing in front of the office doors with his arms crossed. "You're lucky I noticed before anyone else in this house did. For the most part, you guys were silent.. But, Lotus, you may have let a few noticeable ones slip out on accident, just saying.."
"I-..." Lotus' face turned red from embarrassment. She turned to Yato and poked his forehead. "Hmph.. I blame that on you for causing them..."
Yato: *He looked to the side, whistling* Aaannyyywayyy... We'll be out of your hair.. Lotus, say whatever goodbyes you gotta.. I'll be waiting outside. *He said, hurrying his way outside*
Haru chuckled as Yato left. "Doing it in mom's office, huh?"
Lotus blushed, "Can we not talk about it..."
Haru chuckled again and ruffled Lotus' hair. "Hehe, you know secrets safe with me.. I do gotta a few questions but.. I won't interrupt anymore of your time. Don't want to keep your little boyfriend waiting now, hm?"
Lotus rolled her eyes playfully, "Whatever, Haru... I'll probably stop by again later.. But, bye Haru!" Lotus left and went outside to meet with Yato. She kicked the back of his leg. "Meanie..."
Yato: What? I didn't want to be in the way of your family moment... I know saying goodbye to Haru is important... So, I got out to let you handle that...