Are You a Host:
- If so, What Type:
Bio:
Other:

औरान हाइ स्कूल होस्ट क्लब 1882 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 1882

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LillyBlack said…
She pouts, "Heyyy, that shouldn't be coming from someone who wants a kiss from me as their reward... On the lips specifically, might I add."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheAdventGhost said…
Yato: *He then patted her head* Relax.... I'm only kidding..... Well.... About half kidding...
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"Hmmm, sure... Regardless, you know that's what you like about me anyways..." She says, winking at him. "You're lucky we're only in the bath, it's limiting me from being able to annoy you even more now.."
Yato: Then maybe I should take you here more often.... *He sighed* What am I thinking?
Kanami: *She smiled as she watched them* You know Lotus, regardless of who you'd get together with... I can tell you'll make a good wife...
Lotus tilts her head and looks over at Kanami, "What makes you say that? Especially since I have little experience when its comes to relationships in general.."
Kanami: Let's just say... A woman's intuition...
Yato: I mean.... Her intuition actually is pretty good...
"I'll take your word for it then! I guess we won't really find out until the far into the future.. if I do get together with someone, that is. Unless..." She smirks at Yato, "Unless someone here wants to propose to me in the future," she says, jokingly.
Yato: ....... I think the bath may be starting to get to your brain....
Kanami: *She sighed happily* We've been in here a good amount... We should get going...
Yato: You two get out and head to the car first... I'll meet you there,
"Hmm, I don't think it's getting to my head.." Lotus giggles and gets out of the bath. She dries herself off before changing back into her clothes and lets her hair loose again. She happily walks back to the car, waiting at the front of it so she can give Yato his hug.
*Kanami exits the bath and dries herself off to head back to the car*
Yato: ..... Our future together huh....... *He got out of the bath, drying himself off. He then put his clothes back on as he headed to the car to meet with them*
Lotus' eyes light up watching Yato come back from from the bathhouse. She immediately runs up to him, hugging him tightly. "I told you to expect a hug once we finally get out of the bath.. I don't have the bath limiting me from bothering you anymore!" She says, snuggling her head on his shoulder.
Yato: ..... Yeah, and I believe I was also expecting a kiss.... Or perhaps you've decided to go back on that..
She moves her head back to look at him, "You're so impatient.. I was getting to that, dummy.~" She gently caresses his face before closing the distance between them and softly kissing him on the lips. The moment their lips touch, Lotus can fee her body relax, her hands slowly starting to move up to his hair.
Yato: *As if by instinct, his hands wrapped around her as their lips touched* [Well... I'll bite, this is a feeling I haven't felt in a while...]
Lotus felt her heart race as she slowly deepened the kiss, taking her chances. She gently played with his hair and refused to let go of the kiss, deciding to leave that decision up to Yato as she only wanted to continue.
Yato: [How is this... How can this...] *As the kiss was deepened he couldn't bring himself to pull away* [I can't bring myself to back away from her... What is this?]
Lotus licked his bottom lip, signaling that she wanted to add tongue, but, after continuing the kiss for a few seconds longer, she limited herself and pulled back. With her face still close to his, she whispers, "We can't have your mom waiting on us, Yato... We should probably go into car.." She gently leaves a kiss on his cheek, "Unless... you want to come with me to the back seat...?"
Yato: ....... Um.... It's fine....
Kanami: Whoa... Careful, I don't want grandkids too early...
Yato: *He blushed* It was a kiss mom...
Kanami: First it's a kiss, then the neck, then the-
Yato: Enough! ...... *He sighed* We taking you straight home? I mean, that's if you want to go home....
She giggles, "Maybe I took it a little too far then? Oops..." She pulls away from his arms, holding one of his hands. "Unless there's somewhere else you want to take me, then you can take me home. It's getting late so it's probably better that way..."
Yato: *He shook his head* No... It wasn't too far.... Surprising, definitely...
Kanami: *She looked up at the sky* Yeah, it's starting to get late.... So... Guess it's time we go.. *She said getting into the driver seat, and Yato opened the back seat for Lotus*
"Aw, look at you being a cute gentleman.." She says, patting his head before getting into the back seat. Lotus hands Kanami her phone with her address shown on it. "That's where I live.. It's gated off so you can just leave me at the front... But, Yato can come in with me because I want to give him something before you guys head back home."
Kanami: Alright, you got it. *Yato closed the back seat as he then sat in the front seat* All set to go them? *She started the car up and began driving* So... Yato, what's going on there? Couldn't help but notice you didn't back away...
Yato: ..........
Kanami: You seem.... A bit different now...
Yato: ... *He closed his eyes as he looked out the window*
Kanami: I'll have to assume you're doing being the hard to get guy...
Yato: ......
Kanami: Listen.... If you want out... If you want to live a life outside of the yakuza.....
Yato: .... If only it would be that easy....
Lotus tilts her head, "Did my kiss surprise you that much?" She reaches from her seat, poking his head more than once. "What are you thinking about in there?"
Yato: Nothing you need to worry about... I'm not leaving the yakuza.... I've still got some things I need to do...
Kanami: Is that so?
She stops poking his head, "Well someone seems busy then... Can I still maybe get a call later today whenever you get home?"
Yato: Yeah, I do owe you that much.... Of course, after we go to your house...
Kanami: You mentioned you had something you wanted to give Yato... A gift perhaps.....
Yato: A gift, don't let your mind go any further than that..
"Oh right, don't worry about it, it's nothing serious.. Since my house is gated off, the guards are very limiting on who to let inside... What I'm giving Yato just helps him so he doesn't have to go through that hassle." She smirks at Yato, "But, if you had something else in mind, I'm up for some suggestions..."
Yato: .... *He raised an eyebrow* Suggestions like what?
Kanami: We're a few minutes away, we'll be there soon...
Lotus shrugs, "I don't know... Whatever you want, Yato.. if that charm to let you pass through the gate easily isn't enough for you."
Yato: ..... The charm will be enough..... Perhaps tomorrow we can get more of that kiss.... Since you wanted to do more with it...
"Oh? I just didn't know how far you wanted to go with the kiss but.. I'm down for that... You sure you're not partially doing it just because you actually enjoyed it?" She says, smirking at him. "Not just because I wanted to do more.."
Yato: ...... So what if I did... It wasn't your first, it wasn't mine...
Kanami: Not exactly the point here..... *She only sighed* Since he won't say it, I guess I will... You've put yourself in a place where Yato's lowered his guard... Way more than usual....
Yato: ......
Kanami: That kiss sparked something... Something in Yato.... Again, don't give me grandkids too soon..
Yato: Not that kind of spark.
Kanami: So you admit that there is some kind of spark...
"Oooooh, I'm honored to even be able to have that effect on him, especially so soon..." Lotus leans forward in her seat to be able to look at Yato, "If it's not that kind of spark, then what kind is it? Hm, Yato?"
Yato: I've said too much as is..
Kanami: Nope.....
Yato: *He sighed* Lotus, I'll be honest..... I've known you a day, and yet it feels like I've known you forever... Strange enough anyway..
"Maybe because I'm so open? Or maybe it's just because us meeting was meant to happen.." Lotus looks out the window. "I mean I can honestly say the same for you... I don't think I've been this comfortable with someone so quickly.."
Yato: Let alone you're getting comfortable with a member of the yakuza.... Hm....
*Kanami stopped in front of the gated address*
Kanami: Looks like we're here...
Yato: Alright... *He got out of the car, opening the door for Lotus* Looks like you're leading the way again...
Lotus waves and says goodbye to Kanami and gets out of the car. She pokes Yato's nose, "Just follow behind since I'm not going in through the front..." She holds onto Yato's hand and walks towards the gate. Once the guards see her and notice that it's Lotus, they open up the gates to let her inside as she walks in along with Yato. Instead of going to her front door, she goes around and leads Yato to the back of the house, where she usually climbs up to go to her room. She turns to look at Yato, "When I go up, don't you leave just yet, I still have to give you that charm.. Or do you want to come up with me?"
Yato: .... I think we'll save seeing your room for another day.... Maybe, perhaps when I can get invited here next time
"I mean technically with the charm, you can come here whenever you want to. You would just have to come back here... I don't think anything will happen if you just go through the front, but I don't feel like going through a bunch of questions..." She climbs up and goes into her room through her window. She goes through her drawers, trying to find the charm that has 'Katori' engraved into it. Once she finds it, she goes to her window and tosses it to Yato. "Just show that to the guards and you'll have an easy entry, trust me... Well, I guess this is where we part our ways now for today so, goodbye Yato.~ I'll be waiting for that call.." She says, jokingly blowing him a kiss.
Yato: *He turned around with his eyes closed, after catching the charm* Don't worry, I'll call when I get home... See you at the academy. *He said as he walked away and headed back to the car and they headed home*
Lotus smiles as she closes her window shut. A few seconds later, her brother peeks his head through her door. "So... Who was that, Lotus?"
Lotus' smile disappears from her face and turns to look at her brother, visibly annoyed. "A friend, Haru... That's all you gotta know. Why?"
Haru shrugs, "Just curious, that's all... You know mom's not going to like that."
Lotus goes to sit on her bed, "Mom doesn't like anything I do. How will she find out anyway?"
"You know how sister is... Anyways, just so you know, you should talk to mom soon." Haru says, before closing the door and leaving. Lotus rolls her eyes and lays down looking up at the ceiling. She takes out her phone and sends a message to Yato: 'you better be getting home safe dummy.'
Yato: *He looked at his phone as they made it home, and replied to her message. "Of course, I just got home. I was just getting ready to call you. Is everything alright?"* [Strange...]
She replied: 'yeah, everything's ok, just checking up because I already miss bothering you. Anyways, you can call whenever now so I can hear your voice. :)'
Yato: Well alright.... *He went straight to pressing the call button to call Lotus as he was beginning to walk into the house with Kanami* [It's almost weird though... It feels like there's more to this than she's letting on.]
Lotus answers the call and puts the phone up to her ear, "Hiii Yato! Hope you enjoyed those few minutes you got to have without me bothering you.. Although you're going to start having to get used to me bothering you anyway.."
Haru peaks his head through Lotus' door, "Yato? So that's his name?"
She gets annoyed again and waves her hand to signal him to go away. He chuckles as he closes the door to leave again.
Yato: I'll have to get used to you being in my ear like this... That's just great.... *He said with a sarcastic smirk on his side. He couldn't help but overhear Haru* Oh and it sounds like someone might be teasing you over there huh?
"Shush, you know you enjoy me annoying you like this, that's why you still deal with me," she says smiling. "And yeah... that's my brother in the background, just ignore him.. Might be the only person in this house I actually like..."
Haru opens the door again, "I'm honored, I'll remember you said that Lotus."
Lotus throws a pillow at the door but Haru closes the door before it can hit him. "Never mind, I take that back. It's more like the only person who actually likes me in this house."
Yato: Your brother huh.... Guess this is what I get for being an only child...
"I mean, I guess that also means you have a closer relationship with your family though... and it also means you don't have to worry about a brother stealing me from you," Lotus giggles. "...I have a sister, but, it's safe to say that she doesn't like me because of my mom. So, you'll most likely will not be meeting her since she avoids me as much as possible.."
Yato: That's fine... Your sister and mother almost sound like they're way more of a pain in the neck than you are anyway.... *He again said being sarcastic*