Are You a Host:
- If so, What Type:
Bio:
Other:

औरान हाइ स्कूल होस्ट क्लब 1882 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 1882

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LillyBlack said…
Lotus nodded, "Honestly... Especially since everything at Kora's.... It's all still on the back of my mind.."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheAdventGhost said…
Kanami: *She nodded* Soeaking of. I hope she's got a room ok....
Yato: I wouldn't doubt it...
Koichi: *He then began to set up plates of his curry on the table* Alright everyone! Dinner is served!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"Ooooh, yay!" Lotus hurried over to the dinner table, taking her seat. She licked her lips as soon as the smell of the curry hit her nose. "Mmm, it evens smells great.. Thank you for the food!"
*Yato and Kanami took their seats as well*
Yato: Yes, thank you for the food.
Koichi: *He then joined them, sitting with his food*
*Kanami and Yato them began to eat the curry*
Kanami: Splendid as always!
Lotus then took her first bite of the curry, "Mmm, now I see why you save this for celebration... It's delicious!"
Yato: Seriously. I've never really had any other xurry to compare, but I'm sure it doesn't compare to yours in the slightest..
Koichi: Now now... We don't need to go that far....
Kanami: I dunno.... I may have to agree with Yato on this one....
Yato: All I'm saying... It doesn't take a detective's investigation skills to know how great this is...
Lotus nodded in agreement, not saying anything since she was too busy taking more bites of the curry. She tried to slow down after realizing how fast she eating, feeling a bit embarrassed. "S- Sorry, I got a bit carried away.."
Yato: Whoa, look at you...
Koichi: Heh, no need to apologize.... If you wish to indulge, who am I to say no?
"Thank you.." Lotus continued to eat her food, trying to keep a better pace but she's practically almost already done. "Yato, I'm thinking we should add this onto our list of things we should make together.. Doubt we can make it as amazing as this, but I'm still a little curious to try!" Lotus suggested to him.
Yato: Hmm, that's a great idea... I'm all for it... Alright!
Koichi: Ah, Yato did mention that you made mochi together... You've both developed something sacred...
"Heh, well sacred is one way to describe it. I actually think we even still have some leftover in the fridge..! Are you interested in trying some, maybe?" Lotus asked.
Koichi: Ah, perhaps I will... I'll try some for dessert... Besides, now you've got me curious... I want to see how something between you both turned out. I wouldn't doubt it'll be great.
"Hopefully that's what you think when you try it! For our first time making mochi, I think it came out pretty well." Lotus took her last couple of bites of the curry. She leaned back into her seat, gently patting her stomach. "I would eat some myself, but, I'm feeling a little full from all your delicious curry.."
Yato: *He and Kanami finished off their curry, feeling the same way* Same here... Your curry really is top notch...
Koichi: And I'm sure I'll feel the same about the mochi.. After all, I trust that you put your heart into it... That's the secret to any good meal..
"Of course we did! Heh, I also made a heart shaped one for Yato, if that counts.." Lotus giggled. She headed to the fridge, taking some the mochi and placing it nicely on a plate. She came back, placing it on the table. "You don't have to have one right now, I'm only setting it here for when you're ready!"
Koichi: Thank you... *He laughed a bit* Here I am, celebrating and yet I feel like I'm being treated as the guest here...
Yato: A good change of pace wouldn't you say?
Koichi: Yeah, that much I can agree with..
"Heh, well this wasn't really intentional, but, regardless.. You seem like you're typically busy and constantly have your hands full with something... and to put it simply, I don't really do much." Lotus smiled, "So, I guess it's better that the roles here today have switched around a bit, hm?"
Koichi: I see.... Thank you...
Kanami: Maybe, you can get a little more on the comfortable side tonight...
Yato: Please don't tell me you just said that?
Kanami: What? He's long overdue for a massage... If something happens afterward...
Yato: ........
Lotus giggled, "I guess you two might have a little something planned now, hm?" She rested her head on her hand, staring at Yato, "You shouldn't be so stunned by it.. Especially after our two little... events..."
Yato: I mean I shouldn't be....
Koichi: It's all a natural part of life... You shouldn't worry too much....
Yato: Hmm.....
Koichi: *With that, he took a bite of the mochi* Quite delicious.... Red Bean Mochi huh? Now I see why you both made it... Considering it's Yato's favorite...
Lotus happily clapped her hands together, "Yay! I'm glad you like as much as we did. Yato got me some of my favorite pancakes so I wanted the mochi to cater to him a little bit!"
Koichi: Well, you both did a wonderful job making this.. Perhaps, we've got a couple of future chefs on our hands... A power couple.
Yato: A power couple eh?
Kanami: That would sound about right... In most scenarios, you're practically inseparable...
"Right, earlier you mentioned how it felt a little odd that Yato and I weren't together... We've only been away from each other about 2-3 times since we met.. And ever since then, we've only tried to support each other." Lotus said, smiling.
Kanami: As a good power couple should..
Koichi: Yeah, its good to see how supportive you are of each other... Even with Yato's background... You never gave up on him... You stayed in his corner, and now look... His dream of being a detective is reignited... He's got a newfound fire in him..
"Of course, it has never crossed my mind to give up on him and it's never going to happen either." Lotus went behind Yato to hug him again, gently rubbing her cheek against his to maybe bother him a bit. "And it makes me the happiest person alive to be able to see that fire light up again.."
Yato: .......
Kanami: I remember when you first brought her over here... Usually a move like that would have you moving the other way...
Koichi: Sometimes it takes people a bit to warm up to people... Seems like Yato's done just that...
"Yeah, you can definitely see the difference in our relationship with each other between then and now. At the beginning it felt like I annoyed him 24/7 but now, it's a different story.. But, maybe I still bug just a little bit.." Lotus giggled, poking his cheek.
Yato: Maybe you do... Maybe you don't...
*Kanami only laughed as she watched them*
Kanami: It's funny how the progress has come this way...
"Funny, but I'm glad it did!" Lotus left a quick kiss on Yato's cheek before standing up straight and stretching a bit. "I'm starting to feel a little tired but... Kanami, you're still going to be here tomorrow, right? I... I still have a few more questions regarding Kenji.."
Kanami: Of course... I'm not just gonna run...
Yato: If you did now, that would present a bit of a problem.. Besides, we have to keep our heads down for the time being anyway..
Lotus nodded, "I just wanted to make sure that I'd have time to ask you is all. For now, I think I'll be heading to the room now since I just want to lay down and relax..... Thank you for the food again! I hope you two enjoy your little time together later as well.." Lotus giggled before leaving for the bedroom and tossing herself onto the bed.
Yato: I'll be joining her.... Oh, and I don't know if I'm ready to be an older brother yet... So uh... Make sure you show a little restraint...
Koichi: Don't worry, we know restraint... If anything I thought I'd be the one telling you that..
Yato: Protection is good for a reason... Anyway, later... *He headed to the room with Lotus*
Kanami: So... Shall we?
*The next morning, after Koichi and Kanami's love filled night*
Yato: Hmm..... [Somehow... I need to get everything I can on Touma.... I need to figure him out..]
Lotus was in the bathroom, rinsing off her face after a bad dream she had. 'Yesterday I could barely handle the thought of hanging out with Kora... Now I can barely get yesterday out of my head.... All of this is nothing like me.....' Lotus thought to herself.
She then exited the bathroom, going back to the bedroom to Yato. She stood by the doorway, "Well, so much for a good night's rest... Last night has been scratching the back of my head so much that it even carried onto my dreams... I can only hope it won't be like that for the next couple of days.."
Yato: You just need time... Things were pretty crazy.. Usually it'd take some time to get through something like that... *He walked to her and hugged her* If there's anything I can do to help you out though... Please, let me know.
Lotus returned the hug, snuggling her head against his chest. "Hmm, this hug is just enough... Though, after I speak to Kanami.. I want to pay a little visit to Kenji's family. I.. I want to be the one to tell them what happened...... Of course, I'd leave out all the main details.. But, would you be interested in coming with me?"
Yato: ..... *He had his reservations about going. But he then thought about it and decided to go, to pay his respects. He never liked Kenji, but he wanted to at least do that much* Yeah, I'll go with you...
Lotus smiled, "Thank you.. I know you're not fond of Kenji and that makes the two of us, but... His family is a different story... And if I'm the one who tells them, it'll help relieve my mind at least a little bit.."
Yato: *He nodded* I won't be there to say much... But, I want to show my support at least...
"That's perfectly fine... I'm sure they'd appreciate at least that." Lotus poked his nose, "But, before I decide to do any of that, I do still want to talk to Kanami for a bit.. Get a couple more things clear, I guess." Lotus said before making her way to the living room in order to wait for Kanami, then sitting down on the couch.
Yato: ..... [You idiot... Why did you have to get wrapped up in this? When I told you about Lotus, you should've backed off... Damn it!]
*Yato joined Lotus in the living room waiting until later, Kanami finally joined them sitting down in the living room as well*
Kanami: G'morning....
Yato: ............ Morning.... [Why.... Do I feel so tense all of a sudden? What the hell?] I... I want to know....Did... Kenji really have to die? We're talking a kid from the academy... Even they'll grow suspicious.....
Kanami: .......... You mean the kid who planned a hostile takedown? Planned a kidnapping? Yato, what's important is you made the right call having me there....
Lotus looked off to the side, "As much as I don't like thinking about it, Kanami isn't wrong... Besides, whether it was you or Kanami there, it could've ended up the same..... Kenji has already provoked you before, Yato.. If you were the one to find me unconscious, that could've been your last straw with him.."
Kanami: I know, it's odd knowing that he won't be coming back to school....
Yato: I just wish the idiot had listened to me... I just wish he'd known I was serious about the consequences...
Kanami: The kid had a..... Dare I say special client....
Yato: Special.....
"Special... client...?" Lotus' face noticeably lit up with curiosity as Kanami mentioned it. "That's fitting because I actually wanted to ask you what did you two talk about while I was in the other room..."
Kanami: Well, he admitted to being a huge dick... Sorry.... But he gave me a name...... Apparently, someone named Ichiro...
Yato: *His eyes widened, quickly* [Oh, SHIT!!!!]
Kanami: There was never any intention for you to get hurt, you were going to go to him alive... And he'd pay Kenji for bringing you to him...
".........." Lotus blinked a couple of times, clueless how on to feel. She didn't know whether to feel confused, shocked, or even just both. "Ichiro..? No.. That can't be right... Are you sure that he said Ichiro? And maybe not some other name?"
Kanami: ........ *She shook her head* Sorry.... That's what I heard... As strange as it may be.... Do.... You know Ichiro?
"It can't be the same Ichiro, can it....?" Lotus sighed, still clueless on how to even feel, "I don't really know if I can say I know him when I don't really know much about him.... But.. Ichiro.... That's.. That's the name of my father...."
Kanami: ... Holy.... You're his kid.... That must be......
Yato: Uh mom... Why does it sound like you know him too?
Kanami: ...... Well, before me and Koichi made and became the Izakara family... We used to run with him....
Yato: ....... Hm...
Kanami: Strange, I don't remember him ever mentioning any kids.... Not at the time.... But, wait a minute... Wouldn't that mean that your mother and father are pretty much polar opposites... He's running with the yakuza, meanwhile your mom's this snobby rich lady...
"I guess you can say they're polar oppos- Hold on... Did you say yakuza? Ichiro.. with the yakuza....? That's the first time I'm ever hearing about this.." Lotus' eyes widened as she began to realize something, "Wait.. So my mom wants to nit-pick every single little thing I've done in the past.. And yet, in her eyes, she's basically done worse!? No... I'm sorry, I don't know if I can believe that we're speaking of the same Ichiro....." She tried to breathe to relax, "..Is that why they all refused to tell me anything about him??"
Yato: .......
Kanami: It could be possible... He didn't give me a last name.... So.... Maybe for all we know... It could be a whole other man... Besides, even with a name.. He's a hard guy to track down...
Yato: [Haru's gonna kill me.]