Are You a Host:
- If so, What Type:
Bio:
Other:

औरान हाइ स्कूल होस्ट क्लब 1882 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 1882

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LillyBlack said…
Lotus went over to Yato and placed her hand on his head, "No need to thank me for it! You can always count on me on being there for him because regardless, I love being alongside him!"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheAdventGhost said…
Natsuki: *She nodded with a smile on her face* Yato, I want you to marry her alright?
Yato: *He then looked at Lotus* Marry her huh? *He then looked with a smirk* I'll think about it..
Lotus pointed at herself, "M- Marry? Me?" She instantly blushed as Yato looked back at her. She then smiled, "I'll be waiting for the question when the time comes then.."
Yato: *He then looked back to Natsuki* Thank you... I'm so glad we could catch up..
Natsuki: It's no problem at all Yato.. Remember, you're always able to come here, even stay here if need be..
Yato: Got it... *He then looked to Lotus* Well then, ready to go?
Lotus nodded, "Yup, I'm ready to go!" She waved goodbye to Natsuki, "It was a pleasure meeting you!"
(Wanna do a time skip? To the next morning maybe?)
Natsuki: It was a pleasure to meet you Lotus!
*They then headed out from Natsuki's place, heading home*
(Yeah, I'm for it.)
*The next morning, Yato woke up. Ready to go to the academy*
Lotus woke up the next morning and got ready as well. She quickly went up behind Yato and hugged him. "Good morningg! I hope you know I'm actually going to class this time... We've maybe skipped one too many recently.."
Yato: Heh, you can head to class.... I'm gonna be skipping as usual...
"Doesn't shock me at all... If anything, you going to class may cause more problems..... But, where should I meet you afterwards? I might go to the Host Club today."
Yato: Up to you... Shack, classroom, infirmary.... Or, we could head straight home after school...
Lotus smirked, "Oh? I didn't think we were planning that today but... Since I'm going to the Host Club today.. Why don't we just meet there, at the club? And then we can stop by one of the empty classrooms and have them waiting for me a little bit..~"
Yato: Alright... I guess that sounds like a plan... If you're down for it then yeah... I'll meet you at the host club... *He then left and began to head to the academy with Lotus beside him*
"You know, technically with me finally going to class.. This is one of first times we're separate from each since we first met.."
Yato: Yeah, but it'll be alright... It's no different than when you were at your last home and I was in my place... I think it'll be fine
"Right, I have no idea how I forgot about that..." They eventually arrived to the front of the academy. "Well, promise you won't cause trouble, ok?"
Yato: Who do you think I am? I'm not just some guy that would make trouble... I'm just gonna relax wherever I can until the end of the day...
"Wellll, I guess you're right... I'm just making sure because I wouldn't want to worry... I see you afterwards then, alright?"
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Yato: *He nodded, as he then headed for a tree to rest under* [Lotus... She truly is an enigma to me at times... But, it's all what I love about her.]
(Imma do another time skip c:)
After all of Lotus' long classes, she headed upstairs to the Host Club and waited outside the door for Yato. She leaned her back against the wall and looked up at the ceiling, "Jeez, could this day be anymore tiring...?" Lotus mumbled to herself.
Yato: *He then headed to Lotus, he then looked to her* Ah, I see you're quite drained are you? Classes were quite boring huh?
Lotus looked over to him and sighed, "You can say that again... I feel like just spending these past few days with you made these classes feel even more boring..."
Yato: See.... Skipping's fun... But, I won't be one of those boyfriends that'll tell you to keep doing something you don't want to...
"It's fine, I'll probably go back and forth between skipping and going to classes... I care about my classes but not THAT much...." Lotus stopped leaning against the wall and looked at the time. "The Club should be starting up soon..."
Yato: Well... You know the classroom layouts....I'm not sure what classrooms are gonna be empty...
"Mhm! Just come with me..." She took Yato's hand and took him to the next floor up. She took him too the end of the hall and brought him into one of the empty classrooms. "This floor has the most empty rooms but some clubs and programs are still held up here..." She put her finger over her mouth and smirked, "So, we still have to be a little cautious..."
Yato: Heh, got it... Be cautious and hope no one hears or sees too much.... Yeah... *He then smirked* I also believe you'll be taking the reigns this time around.. After all, this is your place of choice... *He said caressing her chin*
"Heh, I guess so.." Lotus said, her hands already beginning to move under his clothes and up his chest. "You're all mine today..." She whispered before closing the distance between them and kissing him on the lips, her tongue already sliding on his bottom lip, wanting an entrance in.
Yato: *His hands started to roam her body as he allowed her tongue emtry into his mouth and their tongues began to dance around, deepening the kiss*
Lotus' tongue continued to dance around with his as she completely removed his top. She later let go from the kiss and pulled over one of the chairs from the student desks. She lightly pushed Yato onto the chair and slowly moved closer to him, beginning to kiss him from his jaw, to his neck. "You know this is almost like a repeat of yesterday... But, it's my way of payback for what you did to me...~"
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Yato: Oh? Is that so? Why don't you show me just how you intend to get payback... Show me just what you got Lotus...
"Hm, alright..." Lotus kissed Yato's neck and left kisses down his chest until she reached down to the rim of his pants. She slowly loosened up his pants, then pulling them down as it revealed his member. She licked her lips and smirked. "I will gladly show you what I mean..." She said as she began to lick his member from the bottom to the top before taking him entirely into her mouth.
Yato: *He released a small grunt, as his member was now in her mouth* Alright then.. [So this is how it feels when Lotus is taking control this time... Gotta admit.. It feels really freaking good right now..]
Lotus pushed her hair out of her face and began to suck on his member, moving her head in up and down motions. She added her hand into it as well, stroking his member at the same time. 'It's my turn to make you feel good.. But, it'll also be my turn to tease you bit...' She thought.
Yato: Lotus... *He was finding it slightly harder to hold his composure* [She's feeling this good like this? Looks like she means business today...]
Lotus paused for a second, slowly licking from bottom to top again. But, then went back sucking on it at a faster pace than before to put him on edge. As she continued, she felt herself getting wet, slowly moving her hand down her own body.
Yato: [Damn... At this rate...] *He could feel his climax closing in* Lotus.... I'm getting really close....
Lotus stopped as he said that and smirked, "Good.." She stood up slowly removing her clothing, then kneeling down in front of him again, gently stroking his member with her hand. "I could continue... Or... I could just do the same you did to me...."
Yato: *He gripped the chair, his member being super close, he tried his best to control his release* I'm trying to hold on... I feel like I'm going to explode...
Lotus decided to keep trying to tease him and she placed the condom they had over his member. Lotus went up to straddle him on the chair and started rubbing his member against her entrance. She whispered in his ear, "C'mon, you can't hold out for a little longer, Yato...~? How bad do you want it..?"
Yato: I'm trying to hold out.... But, it ain't easy... *As Lotus rubbed her entrance against him, it got harder and harder for him to keep control of his orgasm* It's gonna come at this rate...
"Here..." Lotus lowered her body, his member going inside of her entrance. She moaned as she began to ride on him. Lotus whispered to him again, "Let it out now then..~"
Yato: [Like I can really choose that right now...] *As his member, went inside of her entrance. His climax hit him. He released into the condom's barrier as his member pulsated, while she was riding him.
Lotus kissed his neck, "Well, that's one....." She quickly switched out the condom and rode him again, starting with a slower pace for him. She wrapped her arms around him, "But, there's still me.."
Yato: Of course, I could never forget you reaching your climax, that's why this time.. We'll both reach it...
"Mhm..." Lotus held onto Yato tightly as she rode him faster than before. "W- We'll reach it together.. Y- Yato.." She was already struggling to say words as she moaned, but tried her best to stay low.
Yato: Yeah... [So this is what she felt like.. Even after the first climax, I feel even greater.] Being inside you like this, it's like the feeling is heightened...
"Mhm.. That's how you made me feel.." Lotus moved her hands over Yato's, bringing them up to her body so that his hands are on her. "But, the way you acted with me is already enough to throw me over the edge... So with those two combined, imagine how I felt then...." She said, continuing to ride on him.
Yato: Well, looks like I've really got an effect on you... *His hands feeling around her body, then feeling on her chest* If I'm gonna help you reach climax, then I'll have to make my move... *He then started to suck on one nipple as he used his fingers to play with the other*
"A- Ah, Yato.." Lotus threw her head back as Yato started to suck and play around with her nipples. "I- I'm not lying when I say that my body really does have a weak spot for you, Y- Yato..." Her hands went on his shoulders as she kept riding him, moaning with each motion she made.
Yato: *He stopped sucking for a second* Good, then I'm gonna make sure to make your body feel nothing but bliss... *He said as continued to suck on her nipples again*