Are You a Host:
- If so, What Type:
Bio:
Other:

औरान हाइ स्कूल होस्ट क्लब 1882 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 1882

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LillyBlack said…
"If she finds someone that takes advantage of her, I won't let that relationship last for even a second. I went through that experience one too many times, I'm not going to watch someone go through the same."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheAdventGhost said…
Kanami: I believe you and Yato would definitely put a stop to it... Considering how the both of you are..
Lotus nodded, "Of course we would. The second Yato and I find out is the second it ends.."
Kanami: Good... [Good to know that she's got people to look out for her... The person in common... Yato.. He's always wanted to look out for those close to him... I can't help but almost feel jealous... But, I'm glad... I'm glad that I can help them grow up in a.... Well, kind of nice family...]
With the growing silence, Lotus' mind slowly started to wander back to what happened at Kora's house. But, she shook her head, trying to keep her mind clear from it as they were making their way back home. She looked to Kanami, "Speaking of Yato.. I hope they managed to get some information from that meeting of theirs.."
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Kanami: I wouldn't doubt it... I don't think they'd come empty handed... Especially knowing those two, considering how about business they are... Gotta be thorough with this kind of thing...
Lotus nodded, "Yeah, you make a point. At least one good thing is coming out of tonight then.. Sort of..."
Kanami: A few good things... You finally get to meet Koichi.... Yato's still safe...
"True! And sure I've only been separated from Yato for a few hours, but, I'm still excited to be united with him again when we arrive..!" Lotus said with a grin. "Guess there really is a few good things coming from tonight and not just one..."
Kanami: *She nodded* Definitely... *She'd then pull over, making it back to their home* Here we are.... *She said getting out of the car* Ah... Home sweet home..
Lotus exited the car, stretching out her arms and legs. "Feels nice being back here.. Though, one thing will make it even better," She walked up to the front door for Kanami to open. "Yato's getting a big hug whether he likes it or not..!"
Kanami: *She let out a small laugh as she went and opened the door* We're home!
Koichi: Hey!!
Yato: Sounds like you both made it safe... Thank goodness...
"Yato!!" Koichi being the last thing on her mind in this moment, she ran up to Yato, tightly embracing him and had no intentions of letting go. She probably seemed a lot better compared to when they last spoke through the phone call. "I told you I needed a hug.."
Yato: Hey my flower.... *He couldn't help but smile, then hugging her back* I know, I'm just glad you and mom are safe...
Koichi: Ah, so this is my daughter in law. *Koichi showing himself, wearing the usual yakuza suit, white slicked back hair, an eye patch on his left eye* Yato's told me a lot about you... I'm Koichi Izakara, but I doubt I need much introduction... *He then bowed* It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance...
Yato: Come now dad, you don't need to be so formal...
Koichi: Just because we are yakuza, doesn't mean we have no honor... Remember Yato, honor amongst family... In this world, even if we are the big scary wolves, that doesn't mean we are without honor...
Yato: Because without honor in this world, you have nothing...
"Oh, right!" Lotus let go of the embrace and bowed to Koichi, "Sorry, I was excited to see Yato, it nearly slipped my mind that you were here... It's a pleasure to meet you! I've been curious about meeting you for a bit now.."
Koichi: Ah, you need not worry... You are Yato's girlfriend after all... You have every right...
Kanami: Aww, you're like a gentle giant Koichi... Only teasing....
Koichi: That's like you Kana... Anyway, I've heard quite a bit about your adventures... Leaving your home to live with your boyfriend... I remember when I first left my home.
Yato: Didn't you and mom meet sometime after?
Koichi: Mhm, I used to always get into trouble.. So, I left my family's home... I didn't want to cause them any trouble.. Then, I met Kana a little after...
"I officially left mainly because I didn't like how I felt being at home.. And my relationship with my mom...Though I'm sure this one explained that bit to you already!" Lotus said, referring to Yato, poking his cheek. "I haven't told you this, Yato, considering I don't think it's relevant, but.. When you took me home on the day I met you, that was actually the first time in a few days I went back home."
Yato: Really, so you'd been away from home and still going to the academy.... Wait a minute.... So, where were you staying at for the time being? Were you just roaming the streets for those few days?
Lotus nodded her head, "Mhm.. I didn't really have anywhere else to go. So, after I would leave the academy, I would just explore around the city to my heart's content. Buuut, that's also why I told that I've seen more than you think I have.."
Yato: Yeah, it makes sense.... Well, I'm glad to know you've been able to handle your own... Well, even prouder now...
Koichi: Well, at least those times for running are over... You've got a place here with us.
"And I'm grateful for that! Although it still worries me a bit, not having to go back has lifted so much from my shoulders.." Her stomach started to growl a little bit and she scratched the back of her head, "Oh, well um.. Besides all that, are we eating anything?"
Koichi: Well, I do have some things going... We're having our curry dish tonight...
Kanami: The famous Koichi Curry... Really?
Koichi: Well, I heard about my son's future wife... I figured I'd do it.. Only right to celebrate...
Lotus' cheeks went a little red, "Future.. wife?"
'They often call me their daughter in law but hearing future wife... It feels a little different.' She thought.
Lotus smirked and went behind Yato, loosely wrapping her arms around his neck from behind, "Heh, I like the sound of that... Oh! But, the curry sounds delicious too!"
Yato: Hm... Dad can make a hell of a curry... He's right when he says that he uses it as a celebration food.. The first time I had it, was when he welcomed me as a son....
Koichi: That was a celebratory day... Although, I have my connection to officer Yagami to thank for it as well... I'll always be grateful to him... Since he kept you out of jail..
Lotus raised her eyebrow and turned her head to Yato, her arms still around him. "Kept you out of jail??" She then just rested her head on his shoulder, "..Actually with what you do, I don't think I should be surprised..."
Yato: I mean, I did beat group of guys to death.... So, if it weren't for Yagami, I'd be behind bars... Which reminds me... We need to be careful on the moves we make with him from here on....
Kanami: Why's that?
Yato: A little before I talked to Lotus, we actually talked to him.... Apparently the detective in his unit's got him on a bit of a leash... Which means, we'll need to think things a lot more thoroughly and move a lot more carefully...
Koichi: And.... We managed to get a bit of something on that hit on the family.... Apparently, we have the boys from the Sougaki family to thank for that...
Kanami: Sougaki...... Yato... Isn't that-
Yato: My biological dad's family name... Yeah, it is.... Turns out... He's yakuza, and the patriarch at that....
Lotus tilted her head, "Your biological dad...? ..Yato....."
'Yato and I spoke about him not that long ago with Yato's aunt.. And to find out that he's yakuza as well...... I'll have to try to keep Yato in check if anything....' Lotus thought to herself.
Yato: So, he left his family.... Left his sick wife... My mother.... Then to find out his boys are who murdered our boys in cold blood! Damn it!
"Yato, Yato..." Lotus pulled her hands back so that they're now over Yato's shoulders. She softly rubbed on his shoulders to relax him a bit, "Breathe.. Your emotions, they're justifiable, but I don't want you to snap... Do you think he's doing it as a way to get to you?"
Yato: I don't know... I...: *He then sighed, calming himself down* I really don't know... It's hard to tell if he even knows I'm alive... Even acknowledging my existence at all....
"Well, in that case, he'll find out soon enough, hm?" Lotus moved so that she stood face to face with Yato, placing her hands on his shoulders again. "You're one step closer to getting to him.. And I know you won't him get away with all he's done..."
Yato: Of course not... He basically abandoned me and left mom for dead... I could never forgive that....
Koichi: Even still, we need to be careful... We're not sure just what kind of scale the Sougaki family is on...
"And because of that, I need you to make sure that you don't end up being too reckless." Lotus said, poking at Yato's chest. "I don't want that anger of yours to take over you too much..."
Yato: ..... *He took a deep breath* Honestly... The thought of seeing my father.... It's always made me wonder... *He looked down at the palm of his hand* Would I be ready to welcome a child in this world?
Kanami: Of course you will be... Listen... I... Haven't had any kids of my own... Not that I'm... Really able.... But, I can tell that you're ready... And you'll do all you can to be there for the child....
Yato: .....
Lotus cupped his face and moved it up so he's looking at her instead of looking down, "You have your heart in the right place, Yato.. And I've been around you long enough to know that.." She smiled, "So, don't look down on yourself.. Your father isn't a reflection of who you are."
Yato: *He nodded* Thank you...
Koichi: I tell you what.... Just let me know when you end up in the position... I can work out your resignation from the family...
Yato: For real....
Koichi: I'll even be glad to fund a place for you two.... You want the child to be born in a better world... You want him to be better than you were growing up...
Yato: That's it....
Koichi: Just don't forget to invite us over every once in a while... I want to see that kid grow into someone special....
"Oh?" Lotus looked to Koichi, "Of course! Just make sure you bring some of that curry of yours!" She joked.
'Hearing that Koichi is willing to support us with that... Hell, let alone willing to let Yato leave for it... It makes me happy for Yato.. Maybe it'd give him time to even explore his interests a lot more.... But, the question is if I'm even ready for something like that in the future.....' Lotus thought to herself.
Yato: Actually dad.... I have a request......
Koichi: Oh? And what is it?
Yato: ....... When this stuff with my fa- .... This stuff with Sougaki is over.... I actually want to request a resignation.....
Koichi: I see.... It's earlier than I expected... What's up?
Yato: I've been doing some thinking..... And..... Well, I want to go to law school.....
Koichi: A yakuza, walking away for law school.... Unusual, but not impossible....
Yato: Ever since that incident a few years ago..... I want to be able to help people.... I feel like Kyoka's family never truly got that justice that they deserve... I want to allow people that chance...
Koichi: Sounds like you've sat on it and thought it out....
"Hmm, it's been on his mind for quite a bit now.." Lotus held her hands behind her back, with a small smile as she looked at Yato, happy that he's trying to pursue his interests.
Koichi: I suppose it's only fair enough... Unlike everyone else in the family, you're actually like a son to me... *He then closed his eyes* Very well... But, if I may ask... What are your plans?
Yato: Well, I want to learn all I can... Be a detective.... Even if I become a private investigator...
Koichi: The conviction in your voice says it all... You've been dead set on this... Tell me, if an investigation comes back to Izakara... What are you to do then?
Yato: ...... It won't be about what I do... It'll mean you're slipping... Just don't slip up... Got me?
Koichi: Good answer. Fearless and full of resolve.
"Just seeing you two and your relationship together.... It's so... heartwarming.." Just watching and hearing all of this happen brought tears of joy to Lotus's eyes, her hand slowly trying to wipe them away. "Sorry, I think someone's cutting onions nearby..."
Kanami: Aw, no need to hide it Lotus...
Koichi: Once business is done, I'll get you and Lotus a place together... That way you both can stay out of trouble...
Yato: Thank you.. Dad...
Koichi: *He ruffled his hair* I may not have raised you since birth, but regardless... You'll always be an Izakara...
Yato: Always....
Koichi: Since you're going to law school, you'll be better starting to use that old last name... You know, Ishigami...
Yato: .... It's strange.... I never thought I'd get the chance to have that last name again... The way life used to be.... I guess I'll have to stop holding back... Maybe start getting into a higher class at the Academy...
"Oh? Are you going to start attending your classes now then?" Lotus asked him. "That's definitely going to be an interesting start. How are you going to deal with the other students in your current class..?"
Yato: Simple... Either they support my decision, or they can walk away... I'm ready to do all I've got to do in order to pursue my real life... The life I should've had....
Koichi: Tell me Yato.... Do you regret your life as a yakuza? Regret not having the chance to pursue your original dreams....
Yato: Not in the slightest.... I'm just glad that I'm getting this chance at all.... Who knows... Maybe the yakuza path was my way of meeting Lotus... If she weren't so adventurous and me just not being in class.... Who knows... Maybe we could've met sooner... Hard to say for sure...
"Maybe... But, part of me believes that it would've been harder for us to come across each other.." Lotus shook her head, "Regardless! Whether we could've met sooner or not... I'm glad I had the opportunity to even meet you at all. And I'm happy you have the opportunity to explore your interests more.."
Kanami: Same here.. And no doubt Natsuki would be proud too... Not to mention, I know she'd be proud that you're gonna walk away from the yakuza.... But uh, what are you gonna do about the Phoenix on your back?
Yato: I don't think it'll be that much of an issue... Besides, being a private investigator is pretty much being my own boss..
"Well, either way, these are just issues that Yato would have to worry about later on in the near future. But, currently, there are other things that probably needs more focus that'll help him get to that point.."
Yato: Right... For now, I need to do all I can to graduate.... Get into a law program and law school... Then... I'll be a step closer to realizing my dream...
Koichi: Then make sure you keep that strength to make your dream a reality..
Lotus ruffled Yato's hair, "Don't worry, I'll be there to make sure he keeps it! I won't let him fall back on his dream.. Besides, how will he keep that strength with a hungry stomach, hm?" Right as she said that, Lotus felt her stomach growl once again. "Oops, maybe that's just me..."
Koichi: Worry not, we can get ready to eat.. The curry shall be done soon. Then we may partake...
Kanami: Good, after today.. We could nice cooked meal, and a nice drink..