वींडवेकर्गाई430 Jojo प्रशंसक RP Remastering

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jan 13, 2017 at 11:52PM
Centuries ago, a strange device known as the Golden Dagger was found that carried a strange power. When struck with it, the victim takes the gamble. Either die from the Golden Dagger, or gain the ability of a Stand, fighting spirit that manifests from the victim’s will to live. In the year 2003 in the California town of Crescent Moon Beach, many young youths have started small street gangs, many taking territories near small corner stores and high school hallways. The gangs have had minor battles, but never resulting in death. But there are gangs that have begun to gain such strange abilities that allow them to attack and even kill other gang members, creating fear in the people of Crescent Moon Beach. Soon, these youth gangs will start to gain use these abilities on each other to fight for friends, honor, or selfish reasons. Either they, they will soon be introduced to the world of Stands and the fight to survive.

Characters must give...

Name
Stand (Read the article on Jojo Fan Stands to see what yours is)
Bio
Occupation (If school student, just put that as your occupation)
Allies and Enemies (This may be added over time, and not immediately)

Rules:
No killing other people or their Stands
No god modding. All Stands, even the OP ones, have flaws
No reviving dead characters. Once your dead, you stay dead.
Have Fun

Understanding Stands
A Stand protects its user, like a guardian. The name comes from "standing by" the user, sometimes using their powers without direct orders in order to protect the user, and by extension, themselves.

A person can have only one Stand (though their Stand may evolve).

Stands can be inherited.

A Stand is part of its user, and damage is usually reflected between the two.

Usually, if a Stand's leg is cut off, its user will lose their leg as well. Certain aspects of some Stands are immune to this effect. If the Stand is not exactly humanoid, they may reflect damage to their user's body relative to the area of the Stand that was damaged, or are an exception.

Stands may only be seen by Stand users; the exception being Stands bound to physical objects.

A Stand can only be directly damaged by another Stand.

A Stand's energy or power is inversely proportional to their operating range. The further a Stand is from its user, the weaker it becomes – Long-range Stands and/or Stands' long-range abilities are simpler in mechanism.

Stands are usually bound to their user's body, but exceptions abound

When a Stand User dies, their Stand typically disappears with them; however, exceptions do exist.

When a Stand is defeated, their user is either knocked unconscious or killed, depending on the level of injury.

List of Jojo Fan Stands and their abilities
www.fanpop.com/clubs/windwakerguy430/arti­cle­s/2­604­31/­tit­le/­joj­o-f­an-­sta­nds­-re­don­e

वींडवेकर्गाई430 1643 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 1643

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना CokeTheUmbreon said…
Kuro: what's your name?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Windwakerguy430 said…
Girl: It's Raven Crowe. I'm from the gang, Noise Pollution. And what gang are you from. And don't say you're from the same one. I'd know, and I'm not fond of liars
(Her Stand gives Kuro an intimidating look)
Kuro: No. I'm not from a gang.
Raven: So, you're just some kid with a Stand, huh? That explains why you let someone like Beck nearly kill you
Kuro: Well... he was using depressing memories...
Raven: I know. If you were in a gang, you'd know Beck, and you would kill him before he'd use his pathetic Stand. Fucking thing couldn't even fight until he screwed with someone. But now that thing can't even fight in general now
Kuro: (chuckle) Well I'm gonna go help clean up the life center. You want anything? Chicken? Ribs? Mashed potatoes? Anything?
Raven: No. (Turns around and makes her way out of the cemetery) *The kids got a powerful Stand, but he's such a dumbass and so incompetent that he's gonna get himself killed*
Kuro: *sighs*

(3 hours later)

Kuro: *sighs* (prolly got rejected)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Seanthehedgehog said…
The cafe.

Seth: *With his stand, and Nathan. They are standing in line just to order coffee* I didn't realize coffee was so popular.
Nathan: Well, it's always popular here in Crescent Moon Beach
Kuro: (walks in) Guys...? I think I'm in love... 6 fried biscuits please.
Idiot 77: *Fighting with another person* Hey, I was here first.
Idiot 82: No you weren't! You were standing behind me for 10 minutes!! *Punches the other idiot*
Idiot 77: Why you...

They run outside chasing each other.

Seth: *Nods* Point taken.
Nathan: Kuro, where were you? After your fight with Trapp, I was expecting you to be in more danger
Seth: Plus, you can't order biscuits from the back of the line. You can wait with us if you'd like.
Nathan: (As they talk, he notices a man with a goatee, the bottom part tied in a sort of knot, wearing a white and black jacket with a hood) Uh... You two go on ahead and order something. I need to take care of something (Heads outside to follow the mysterious individual)
Kuro: Who was that? I was, then this gyal named Raven Crowe saved me from Beck. She's so fucking...
(The mysterious man walks into a nearby alleyway, which Nathan follows him in. Once Nathan walks into the alleyway, he is immediately smacked onto the ground by some invisible force. In the cafe that they are next to, Kuro and Seth notice that the radio in the center turns to static without being touched and all the clocks in the cafe stop for unknown reasons)
Nathan: (Tries to get up, but is unable to)
(The mysterious man stands above Nathan, as his Stand, a floating blue cloaked figure with a lantern and a staff, stands behind him)
Man: (Stares at Nathan with a serious expression) Funny. I always thought that the leader of Noise Pollution would be a little smarter than to follow someone into an alley
Nathan: May be because I'll do anything to get information out of a leading member of Kashmir, don't you agree, Stylo?
Stylo: (Stares at Nathan) I see you know much about us. Nonetheless, I am here to assassinate you. I suggest you remain quite. I'm only here to kill you and only you. No one else has to die, Nathan. It's easier for both of us if you just sit still, and let my Rage Against the Machine finish you off quickly.
Kuro: What do you want from us? >:(
(Hey, wasn't Kuro inside the cafe with Seth, while Nathan was outside XD)
(Dammit.)

Kuro: 6 fried biscuits.
Clerk: This is a soul food kitchen. I can give you regular biscuits.
Kuro: Yes sir. May I add egg and sausage please?
Clerk: Sure.
Kuro: Here's your money.
Clerk: Come back at lunch time! :)
(The clocks on the walls stop, which Kuro and Seth take some notice to)
Kuro: The heck. (I'm only saying 'heck' because the clerk would kick anyone out for cussing)
Seth: Dead batteries?
Kuro: Wait! Raven is part of Noise Pollution!
(As Seth and Kuro sit in the cafe, Stylo pulls a gun out and holds it up to Nathan's head)
Stylo: This bullet, when fired, will drop faster, as the gravity in this area has increased. It will scramble your brain in a second, killing you instantly. You won't feel any pain, I assure you
(As Stylo loads the gun, Nathan notices an aged poster on the side. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a $10 bill, barely able to do so. When he does, he sends One Vision through the dollar bill)
Seth: Who is Raven?
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
Kuro: Some hot gyal that saved me from Beck. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Kuro: Nate's in trouble. (Talking with mouth full)
Seth: *Looks to the right* Can't believe we didn't notice. Come on! *Runs out with his stand*
Kuro: Alright, you lousy piece of SHIT!
(As Stylo had Nathan on the ground, One Vision came from the poster to punch him. In that moment, One Vision ended up being planted on the ground due to Rage Against the Machine)
Stylo: Cheap tricks like that aren't going to work, Nathan. The entire area is affected by Rage Against the Machine. The second any of your members come into this alleyway, they will be affected as well
Nathan: *Damn. I can't let Kuro and Seth anywhere in here. Kuro's Seek and Destroy is a close range Stand. He won't have a chance of killing him. If Seth's is a ranged Stand... maybe there's a chance*
Seth: *Looks at his stand* Okay, do something.
Kuro: Maybe I can... if I have a good aim I could throw my lance at him.
Nathan: Don't bother, Kuro. Once the lance comes in, it will fall like a brick. Seek and Destroy's close range is ineffective. Seth, you'll have to use your Stand. It's a slim chance that it has some way of beating him, but it's the only plan we've got
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Kuro: *sighs and charges at him*
(The moment he does, he and his Stand fall onto the ground, unable to move)
Stylo: (Sighs) Just give it up, will you? Rage Against the Machine's field is impossible to enter. I didn't want to have to kill more than one person, but you've left me no choice (Looks at Seth) I suggest you just walk away. Try to fight me, and I will have to kill you as well
Kuro: We will work together to fight you!
(At that moment, Seth's Stand got up, and opened the palm of his hand, and out of it came a small toy-like train with a skull on the center. The train looked over at Stylo, and climbed on a wall just outside the alleyway and began to climb it. The small train travelled onto the roof, but for whatever reason, the train didn't seem to do much after that, and remained up there)
Nathan: (Looks at the train disappear in disappointment) *Damn! His Stand is practically useless. We're dead*
Stylo: (Sighs) Just a useless Stand. At least it doesn't make me contemplate killing you, boy (As he loaded the gun, the train came back. Being affected by Rage Against the Machine gravity, the train fell like a rock, and smashed into the back of Stylo's head, knocking him to the ground. Once on him, the train began to grind part of the flesh on his back with its wheels to torture him, though Stylo seemed to give no expression as he was being grinded)
Seth: What was that Nathan?
Kuro: SAVAGE! Fucking SAVAGE! XD
Seth: We saved our friend. That's the important part. As for my stand, it's time I named him. I think Night Train suits him.
(The effects of Rage Against the Machine wear off)
Nathan: Good. Now to get some info from Stylo
Stylo: (Stylo picks his gun up and aims it at Nathan)
One Vision: (Punches Stylo's hand, breaking it and sending it upwards, causing his gun to fire into the air)
Nathan: You're out of options, Stylo. Now, I'm willing to spare you, but only if you give me some information. Who is the boss? Who is the mysterious stranger that carries the Golden Dagger
Stylo: (No expressions changing, he looks up, no pain) I don't feel any pain. Not from my back, or from my arm. I failed in my mission, and this is my punishment
Nathan: If you don't confess, it will only get worse, Stylo
Kuro: He's fucked if he doesn't answer.
Stylo: (Looks at Kuro) You think that already, but I'm already finished. (Looks at Kuro and Seth) Listen you two. You may not be gang members yourselves, but as of now, you both are enemies to the Stranger. That man. He and his Stand are a deadly one. I've never feared anything in my life. My Rage Against the Machine has allowed me to avoid fear of any kind. But the Stranger is different. His Stand ability is unlike anything I've seen from a person. I fear him, but at the same time, I am loyal to him. I could never walk as a child, and have only been able to for a week, because of that man. He's like a saint, but at the same time, he's the devil. I fear him, but I will die for him. And so, that is what I will do. I predicted that one of you would strike my gun. Rage Against the Machine has already affected the gravity of the bullet
(Before any of the three could react, the bullet came at incredible speed and hit Stylo through the head, fatally wounding him. As blood went down his head, he lied against the wall and looked at the sky, a look of satisfaction on his face as he died there in front of them)
Kuro: Who did that?
Nathan: No one. He did it himself. The gun he fired came back, with added gravity, and he killed. I don't know if it was fear of being killed by the Stranger himself or doing it to protect the Stranger's identity
Kuro: Well...

Raven: (comes around) Hiii~
Nathan; Raven, what are you doing
Raven: I came to look for you to give you some information on the gang. I knew you'd be here, but I didn't expect you to kill a higher member of Kashmir.
Nathan: Well, I guess I got lucky. Unfortunately, I got no information out of him. Raven, take Kuro here to the hideout. Me and Seth will arrive shortly. I must speak with him for a bit
Raven: *Great. Leave me with the idiot kid* Alright, brat, you heard the boss. Get moving.
Kuro: OK. (Whispers to self: fucking sexy ass)

(Had to do it XD)
Seth: What did you want to talk about?