वींडवेकर्गाई430 Jojo प्रशंसक RP Remastering

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jan 13, 2017 at 11:52PM
Centuries ago, a strange device known as the Golden Dagger was found that carried a strange power. When struck with it, the victim takes the gamble. Either die from the Golden Dagger, or gain the ability of a Stand, fighting spirit that manifests from the victim’s will to live. In the year 2003 in the California town of Crescent Moon Beach, many young youths have started small street gangs, many taking territories near small corner stores and high school hallways. The gangs have had minor battles, but never resulting in death. But there are gangs that have begun to gain such strange abilities that allow them to attack and even kill other gang members, creating fear in the people of Crescent Moon Beach. Soon, these youth gangs will start to gain use these abilities on each other to fight for friends, honor, or selfish reasons. Either they, they will soon be introduced to the world of Stands and the fight to survive.

Characters must give...

Name
Stand (Read the article on Jojo Fan Stands to see what yours is)
Bio
Occupation (If school student, just put that as your occupation)
Allies and Enemies (This may be added over time, and not immediately)

Rules:
No killing other people or their Stands
No god modding. All Stands, even the OP ones, have flaws
No reviving dead characters. Once your dead, you stay dead.
Have Fun

Understanding Stands
A Stand protects its user, like a guardian. The name comes from "standing by" the user, sometimes using their powers without direct orders in order to protect the user, and by extension, themselves.

A person can have only one Stand (though their Stand may evolve).

Stands can be inherited.

A Stand is part of its user, and damage is usually reflected between the two.

Usually, if a Stand's leg is cut off, its user will lose their leg as well. Certain aspects of some Stands are immune to this effect. If the Stand is not exactly humanoid, they may reflect damage to their user's body relative to the area of the Stand that was damaged, or are an exception.

Stands may only be seen by Stand users; the exception being Stands bound to physical objects.

A Stand can only be directly damaged by another Stand.

A Stand's energy or power is inversely proportional to their operating range. The further a Stand is from its user, the weaker it becomes – Long-range Stands and/or Stands' long-range abilities are simpler in mechanism.

Stands are usually bound to their user's body, but exceptions abound

When a Stand User dies, their Stand typically disappears with them; however, exceptions do exist.

When a Stand is defeated, their user is either knocked unconscious or killed, depending on the level of injury.

List of Jojo Fan Stands and their abilities
www.fanpop.com/clubs/windwakerguy430/arti­cle­s/2­604­31/­tit­le/­joj­o-f­an-­sta­nds­-re­don­e

वींडवेकर्गाई430 1643 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 1643

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Windwakerguy430 said…
Reed: No thanks. I don't smoke
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना CokeTheUmbreon said…
Kuro: Monster taste fucking terrible. I want my money back!
Seek: Told you.
Kuro: Fuck off.

*minutes later Kuro comes out with Mountain Dew Kickstart*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना The_Real_Dio said…
Axle: suit yourself *puts cigarettes in front pocket*
(As Reed and Axle talk, a man in a white cowboy uniform, with his long blonde hair tied into two braided pony tails, walks over to them, sits at their table, and slams his feet on the table, relaxing) Hey, you two must be the guys that are with that guy, Nathan, right (Takes the cigarette Axle had just lit and starts smoking it right in front of him, as if he's trying to annoy the two)
Axle:*lights an new cigarette* if you wanted one you could have asked... nice boots *as soon as he mentions the mans boots axle violently throws the lit end of his cigarette into the mans eye* BUT THEY AIN'T SUPPOSED TO BE ON THE TABLE!
(The man catches the cigarette easily with his middle and index finger, dangerously close to his eye)
???: Oh, really? Well, I don't see either of you two doing anything about it
Reed: (Gets up from the table) Alright, just who the hell are you, and how do you know Nathan?
???: Ain't it obvious? I'm one of the Spacemen sent to kill him. The names Neptune, and if you tell me where Nathan is, I promise that I won't have to kill you. Maybe beat the shit out of you a little, but not kill you
Reed: Like hell we'd tell you. And you must have a crappy Stand if you need to come out in the open like this, That just makes it easier for us to beat you
Axle: *pissed with intent to kill in his eyes* I'm gonna make you choke on that Cigarette! *rushes the man and pistol whips him with his gun*
Neptune: (As he takes the blow, he just laughs) I was waiting for you to strike and threaten me. Now that you've done just that, the Ghost Rider's comin'.
Reed: What the hell are you talking about
(In an instant, a large ball of fire shot itself through the table, leaving a massive hole in it, when Reed and Axle looked up, they saw the sky filled with the massive figure of a yellow and orange metallic figure, wearing a cowboy uniform, with his body covered in bullet slings, riding a white mechanical horse, and carrying a six shooter, that he was loading right now)
Neptune: Meet my Stand, Ghost Rider in the Sky
Axle: of fucking cores *puts a hand on his hat and try's to calm himself down*
???: *A young looking girl from across the room stands up* that is a dangerous looking stand you have, and danger makes me want to fight *jumps through air with fist extended* FLYING PUNCH OVERDRIVE! *at the last second she flips forward, (holding her short skirt down as of not to flash her panties) kicking him in the face as a yellow light explodes from her foot* TAKE THAT!
Axle: That wasn't a punch!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Neptune: (Smashes into the wall, causing Ghost Riders in the Sky to miss his shot, stroking the light pole next to them)
Reed: Hey, who the hell are you!? You're not one of those Spacemen guys, are you?
Girl: my name is Flint

Name: Flint
Personality: full of energy
Stand:Keep on Lovin'
Bio: He is a he. He didn't always cross dress but he picked up the habit when he was young because of his small frame and girlish features, and because it's a good way to move unnoticed, he learned harmon because his stand it a defensive stand and he needed a way to fight. He gets mad when people call him a girl...
Neptune: (Gets up) Ah... (Holds his jaw) You broke my jaw, you fucking bitch! Ghost Riders in the Sky. Get ready to attack again
Ghost Riders in the Sky: (As he is in the sky, he begins using the stars in the sky as bullets for his six shooter. Once it's loaded, it fires at Flint)
Neptune: I'll make sure you die first, girly
Flint: *Places on a mask that comes out of nowhere and sinks into the ground avoiding the shot, he then rises up behind Neptune as the mask disappears* IM A BOY, SCARLET OVERDRIVE! *Punches Neptune in the lower back before sinking into the ground again*
Axle: what the hell?
Neptune: (Coughs up blood now, as Ghost Riders in the Sky ends up missing the shot again)
Reed: W-What's going on. It's like this kid is able to beat the guy without even trying
Flint: *comes out of the ground* come on hit me ill give you a free shot *As ghost rider in the sky go's to shoot him, he puts on the mask and jumps into Neptune's body causing GRITS to aim at Neptune and shoots him*
Neptune: (Panics) G-Get the fuck out of me you little brat (In an instant, the bullet strikes Neptune in the head, causing his body to burst into flames, causing him to scream in pain before he falls to the ground)
Flint: *Rises out of Neptune's body and stomps his feet trying to put out the fire on his heals* Too easy...
Axle: *Jaw hanging open at the sight of what this kid just did* The hell are you?
Flint: Flint.
Reed: How were you able to beat him, kid?
Kuro: Alright, Seek.
*Seek thrusts its lance*
Flint: well you see my sta- *is nearly struck by seek's lance causing him to stumble backwards and hit his head on a table*
Axle: *Lights new cigarette on Neptune's still burning body* piece of shit.
Flint: *gripping head* ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow OW
Axle: Hmmm... Lacy panties, you have some wired taste for a boy you know.
Flint: Shut up you gay pervert!
Axle: *laughs and take a long drag off his cigarette*
Kuro: Stab him!
*Seek still swinging and thrusting its lance at the stand*
Kuro: Hey, Flint!
(Neptune is dead mate, or are you swinging at someone else?)
Reed: Why did you want to get involved in the fight?
(Neptune is dead)

Flint: No! PLEASE!
Kuro: *punches Flint* I didn't like to hit bitches in panties tbh but... *puts a cig his mouth and lights it*
The_Real_Dio commented…
But Flit is not a bitch... एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Flint: *Catches Kuro's hand* and who the hell are you? why are you trying to hit me? *Flint is a lot stronger than he looks and Kuro can feel him twisting his hand*
Kuro: *low sweeps and drop kicks him*
Seek: Humans.
Flint:*After he is low swept he places on a strange mask that causes him to fall genly to the floor and not be hit by Kuro's attacks (Kuro just passes through him* you still didn't answer my questions
Axle: KURO STOP! he helped us beat Neptune!
Reed: That's enough, you two The ast thing we need is for Kuro to kill everyone in the group
Axle: wut?
Kuro: He was part OF THE GROUP?! I thought he was with... *picks him up*... No hard feelings...
Seek: You have anger issues and no common sense.
Reed: Well, no. Flint isn't part of the group, but he did keep us from dying
Flint*lifts his mask and sticks his tongue out at Kuro.*
Kuro: Hey I tried to apologize.
Seek: Shouldn't have done that.
Kuro: Hey I tried to...
Seek: We get it.
Reed: Alright, now, can we get any info from Neptune (Turns over to look at his charred remains) Probably not. Damn it
Flint: fine I guess I can find it in my heat to forgive you *narrows eyes* just never try to hit me again.
Axle:*throws away the butt of his cigarette and lights a new one* So that's one down... who knows how many more are after us *takes Neptune's boots* all we can do is wait for the others to strike...
Kuro: Now what?
Seek: We can find a lab or something.
Reed: Agreed. I just wonder how the others are doing

(Nathan, with Raven and Seth, are walking along the coastline of the city)
(Down the road from Nathan, Raven, and Seth, a strange child, covered in dirt, with a hat he wears to hide his dirty brown hair, covered in dirt spots all over his body, is messing with a trail of ants on the ground, causing them to climb up his fingers. Once they are on his fingers, he sticks out his long tongue and licks up the eats, and begins to chew them)
Kuro: Well... *lights a cig and smokes*
Seek: You are 15 years...
Kuro: Bitch I don't give a fuck.
Seek: You have problems, don't you? Wanna talk about it?
Flint:*Puts on Keep on Lovin' and looks around for the enemy* My stand can spot the enemy...
(As Nathan and the others walk down the road, the boy crawls over to them, looking directly at them)
???: H-Hey. Grown ups. You know a lot about this town, right?
Kuro: *listens to UK bassline song*
Seek: *picks up the remains* Let's find a lab somewhere.
Axle:*lights another Cigarette and puts it into his mouth next to the other* Sounds like a plan.
Reed: Lab? Kuro, we don't have that kind of stuff lying around. We aren't millionaires. We're a simple street gang
Kuro: We could rob one.
Seek: We can't get in anymore trouble with the police.
Axle: I like Kuro's Idea, Flint here can use his powers to faze through the walls of a bank, then we can use our stand to take the money, no one will ever know.
Flint: W-why am I being roped into your robbery!?
Reed: No, guys. We may be a street gang, but our job is to stop criminals that use their Stand power to do these things. If we did that, we'd be no better than the criminals we go after. I don't even know what you guys plan to do with the body anyway. The enemy was useless and got ahead of himself anyway. It's best we just leave it here. The fire from the bullets has burned him so badly, he'll end up chipping away soon to ashes
Axle: *puts the boots up to his* Damn... not a fit *tosses them aside* well then I guess we better find the others than.
Flint: I like you guys, mind if I tag along?
Kuro: Where are they?
Seek: You still feel affectionate towards Raven?
Kuro: Shut up.
Reed: I don't see why not. You manage yourself pretty well. We could use someone like you

(Should we wait for Sean to catch up)
Flint: Thanks.
Axle: *thinking- Damn it I want reed sensia to praise me...*
(Yah we should wait for Sean)