वींडवेकर्गाई430 Jojo प्रशंसक RP Remastering

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jan 13, 2017 at 11:52PM
Centuries ago, a strange device known as the Golden Dagger was found that carried a strange power. When struck with it, the victim takes the gamble. Either die from the Golden Dagger, or gain the ability of a Stand, fighting spirit that manifests from the victim’s will to live. In the year 2003 in the California town of Crescent Moon Beach, many young youths have started small street gangs, many taking territories near small corner stores and high school hallways. The gangs have had minor battles, but never resulting in death. But there are gangs that have begun to gain such strange abilities that allow them to attack and even kill other gang members, creating fear in the people of Crescent Moon Beach. Soon, these youth gangs will start to gain use these abilities on each other to fight for friends, honor, or selfish reasons. Either they, they will soon be introduced to the world of Stands and the fight to survive.

Characters must give...

Name
Stand (Read the article on Jojo Fan Stands to see what yours is)
Bio
Occupation (If school student, just put that as your occupation)
Allies and Enemies (This may be added over time, and not immediately)

Rules:
No killing other people or their Stands
No god modding. All Stands, even the OP ones, have flaws
No reviving dead characters. Once your dead, you stay dead.
Have Fun

Understanding Stands
A Stand protects its user, like a guardian. The name comes from "standing by" the user, sometimes using their powers without direct orders in order to protect the user, and by extension, themselves.

A person can have only one Stand (though their Stand may evolve).

Stands can be inherited.

A Stand is part of its user, and damage is usually reflected between the two.

Usually, if a Stand's leg is cut off, its user will lose their leg as well. Certain aspects of some Stands are immune to this effect. If the Stand is not exactly humanoid, they may reflect damage to their user's body relative to the area of the Stand that was damaged, or are an exception.

Stands may only be seen by Stand users; the exception being Stands bound to physical objects.

A Stand can only be directly damaged by another Stand.

A Stand's energy or power is inversely proportional to their operating range. The further a Stand is from its user, the weaker it becomes – Long-range Stands and/or Stands' long-range abilities are simpler in mechanism.

Stands are usually bound to their user's body, but exceptions abound

When a Stand User dies, their Stand typically disappears with them; however, exceptions do exist.

When a Stand is defeated, their user is either knocked unconscious or killed, depending on the level of injury.

List of Jojo Fan Stands and their abilities
www.fanpop.com/clubs/windwakerguy430/arti­cle­s/2­604­31/­tit­le/­joj­o-f­an-­sta­nds­-re­don­e

वींडवेकर्गाई430 1643 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 1643

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Windwakerguy430 said…
(Sure thing)

(The Stand looks over at them, and immediately rushes them with a bayonet to stab them)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना CokeTheUmbreon said…
Kuro:...
 Kuro:...
Little Prince; What can you possibly do now, eh? You can't do anything (As it tries to move, Purple Rain just flies onto a leaf) W-What the hell!? I-I can't move. Damn it, you piece of shit. Go and attack
(Despite Little Prince having the body of his Stand, he cannot control what it does, and the Stand just does what it pleases, as if like a real butterfly)
Little Prince: No! Damn it! I'm trapped in this god-forsaken thing. My Stand is a piece of shit to the very end!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Seanthehedgehog said…
Seth: Look out. *Moves to the left, avoiding the bayonet* Night Train, take him down.
Night Train: (Appears and throws a punch, knocking off the Stand's head with one punch, and the body falls into the water, with the head landing just beside it)
Reed: Damn. Either Night Train's tough as hell or that Stand was just trash
Seth: Both. That was the quickest fight I've ever seen.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना The_Real_Dio said…
Axle: I'm back from buying smokes *Lights cigarette* the fuck happened!?!
Reed: Nothing we need to worry about. Come on, let's go
Raven: Uh... Guys (She points at the Stand. When the group turns, they see the Stand holding his severed head. He tosses it onto the ground, causing a strange metallic liquid to seep through the head. In a matter of seconds, the severed head grew it's own body, complete with a war uniform as well, while the body of the Stand grew a new head, with there now being two soldiers)
Axle: I got this, Mr.Crowley come out *draws his gun as Mr.Crowley appears but puts it back because he remembers Smooth Criminal unloaded it*
(The two Stand shoot their rifles at Mr. Crowley, the bullets bouncing off him)
Mr.Crowley: *Twitches after being shot but Stands tall*
Axle: *Tosses his gun back to Reed* if you trust me then give me back my bullets, in the meantime *Cracks knuckles* Lets beat this shitty stand Mr.Crowley.
Reed: Sure thing (Places the bullets in it)
(The two Stands keep shooting at Mr. Crowley, in an attempt to either hurt or annoy Axle)
Seth: We'll take the other one.
Reed: Got it (Begins attacking one with Seth)
(Raven helps Axle attack the one)
Axle: can do... *Axle strikes a pose*
Mr.Crowley: *Rushes the stand that is shooting him and punches his gun in two*
Axle: NICE ONE, if he can't use his gun he cant fight back, I'll need you to finish it Seth.
Miss Atomic Bomb: (Uses it's bullets fires at the Stand, tearing it's body apart with ease)
Smooth Criminal: (Violently beats up the other soldier in order, breaking it to pieces)
Seth: Night Train, you heard him.
Night Train: (Helps Smooth Criminal beat up the other soldier, tearing it to pieces with it's punches)
Seth: Now we take down the other guy.
Axle:Hey, we make a nice team.
Reed: Yeah, we sure do- (He stares behind the group) Oh, great
(The team sees that the Stand begins to reform itself right in front of them, and soon, the Stand manages to create a small army out of the pieces of just two soldiers, all equipped with their own rifle and bayonet)
Axle: now this brings back memories on New Mexico, lets do this Crowley
Mr.Crowley: *wraps himself around Axle and they walk into the center of the group*
Axle: *as he passes reed he takes his gun back* I'll be needing this *tilts his hat to keep the sun out of his eyes *I hope I live through this shit again...
Seth: What are you going to do?
Reed: It seems as though attacking this guy doesn't do a damn thing to him. It just allows him to make more copies.
Raven: Alright. So I say we find the user and beat the shit out of them. Any objections to that plan?
(The army of Stands begin to load the rifles, ready to fire at the group)
Stand: (Stands to the side of the group, raising his sword in the air) ...Ready! ...Aim! ...
Axle: Something dumb *Walks into the center on the solders and shoots one* now shoot me you dumb sons of bitches.
Stand: Fire!
(The Stands fire upon Axle)
Raven: Alright. Have fun making a bigger mess (Goes to find the user)

(Gonna be in class, so you know I didn't suddenly die :P)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(lol ok)
Axle: *Fists the stands really hard, to distract them from Raven **Thinking- now she can find the user in peace**flicks hat* Is that all you got?
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(The Stands begin to fire upon Axle and Mr. Crowley)
Reed: Damn. If he keeps this up on his own, he's gonna get himself killed (To Seth) Seth, go after Raven. I'll help out Axle here with the enemy. As your temporary boss, that's an order

Nathan: (Sends One Vision out to attack Hocus Pocus)
Hocus Pocus: (Before One Vision can his him, his body splits apart from his waist, like that of thread, allowing him to dodge the attack)
Nathan: So, this is the work of your Stand?
Hocus Pocus: You catch on quick for a kid. That's right. This is the work of the one, Miracle Man (Holds up a ragdoll, that's been split in half, with a small satellite coming from it's head)
Axle: *still fisting* WHAT THE HELL?
Smooth Criminal: (Violently kicks the Stand army forward, knocking a few down to get to Axle)
Reed: (Gets to Axle) Still alive?

Miracle Man: (Stitches himself back together. Doing so, Hocus Pocus's body goes back together as well)
Nathan: So, you can sew up your body whenever you please, huh? No matter, I'll just have to break your body enough to where you can't sew it back
One Vision: (Throws another punch, this time at Hocus Pocus's arm)
(Once he does, his arm comes off with ease, with blood come from it)
Hocus Pocus: (Without any pain, he looks at his arm) You ruined my favorite suit, boy! That wasn't nice of you
Nathan: Shut the hell up! You killed people just to get where you were. Your suit is the least of my worried. (Picks up his severed arm and tosses it aside) Now that you can't retrieve your Stand, tell me, how did you get that Stand? Who do you work for
Hocus Pocus: (Gives Nathan a grin) Like hell I'd tell you. You think I let you remove my arm by accident?
(Suddenly, Nathan felt a sharp pain in his shoulder. He turned to see that Hocus Pocus's severed arm was holding a revolver, and despite it being severed from the body, it was able to fire and strike a bullet into Nathan's shoulder)
Hocus Pocus: Don't underestimate my Stand, child! With the right mindset, any Stand can be made to be the perfect weapon
Axle: *crouching under Crowley and holding his hat* Ya i'm fine, just almost lost my hat *sees what happened to Nathan and points his arm out from under Crowley exposing it* HOREY SHEET!!!
Reed: What (Looks over to see Nathan and Hocus Pocus fighting in the large building through the window) Shit! Nathan! Damn it! We have to deal with this bastard first. We just have to hope that the others have found the gang already

(As Nathan tries to shake off the pain, Miracle Man sends a single thread through Nathan's body)
Hocus Pocus: Now that your wounded, Miracle Man can enter you (The thread goes through the wound, which Nathan is unable to pull out)
Hocus Pocus: Hmm... I wonder what will happen when I do... This (He slices Miracle Man's arm, which causes Nathan's arm to fall off. There is no pain, but he is unable to do anything)
Nathan: (Damn. At this rate, I won't even be able to escape his attack! I've got to do something, and fast)
Axle: sends Mr.Crowley after Hocus, and when he does this all the solders guns train to axle and Smooth* that was dumb *Throws down smoke bomb to hopefully escape* you got this right reed?
Reed: Not sure. I know Nathan can handle himself. We should focus on the growing army
(Soon, before anyone knows it, the guards start shooting each other. Their body parts fly off, and they rebuild themselves. They are merely harming themselves in order to fill up the island with soldiers)

Nathan: (Tries to think of a plan, before Hocus Pocus removes both of his legs, making him fall to the floor)
Hocus Pocus: Alright, all that's left to do is remove your head. Once we've gotten that done, you'll lose oxygen and surely die. Then I can move on to the others

Raven: (Damn, where the hell are they!) (When she and Seth turn the corner, they are met with a group of ten soldiers, all wearing camouflage jackets with the sleeves torn, some with tattoos on their muscular arms, and look at the group) S-Shit! these are the only other guys on the island, but which one of them is the user!? Was this planned the whole time?
Axle: SHIT, have they lost there minds *realizes whats going on* Oh no... this stand is like mine, so he's trying to gain power.
Reed: Fuck! What do we do!

Hocus Pocus: (Watches Nathan squirm) Ha! Watching you squirm brings me such joy, you know (Slowly pulls the thread at the neck)

(The soldiers begin to multiply by the second, to where they begin to fill the pier)
Axle: Fuck there's nothing I can do but hold the pawns back, its all up to you Nathan!
Raven: Shit... Alright, I'll just do what I think is right (Sends out Miss Atomic Bomb) I'm gonna shoot all of them and see what happens (Fires Miss Atomic bomb, hitting them all in the leg. When she does, all of the Stands attacking begin to bleed at the leg, but some at random, each for when the ten men are shot)
Raven: Perfect. I knew that one guy couldn't hold a Stand like that (In an instant, Miss Atomic Bomb fires assault rifle bullets from her body, hitting and killing all but one of the men. As she does, the Stands begin to disappear)

Hocus Pocus: (As he continues, he sees Nathan's wallet on the ground) Ah, what's this!
Nathan: H-Hey! Don't touch that!
Hocus Pocus: Oh, what's the matter. You need this money for bus fare? (Picks up the wallet and looks inside) Wow! You have over three hundred bucks in here. Well, I'm already getting paid to kill you, but I think I'll take this as a little bonus
(Once he grabs the money, a green fist comes from the dollar bill, hitting Hocus Pocus hard in the face)
Nathan: Every time. It works every time. (Grabs his wallet) None of you learn that my One Vision can travel through any source of paper
(Once he knocks him back, the effects of Miracle Man ware off and Nathan's legs and arms are reattached)
Axle: hell ya they diapered, Raven must have took them out just as planed!
Reed: Damn. I knew she had something in mind

???: (Backs up against the wall)
Raven: (Walks forward) Alright, asshole. You're gonna pay for what you did
???: D-Do you really think you're gonna get away with this!? No one can defeat the Ace's High Gang
Raven: Well, it looks like I just did pretty easily
???: (Grits his teeth in anger) Trooper! Kill this bitch!
(The Trooper appears again, holding a cutlass, and swings it at Raven)
Miss Atomic Bomb: (Fires a shotgun round from her hand, destroying the sword, and hitting the both The Trooper and the last of the Ace's High Gang in the head, killing him)
Axle: *hears shotgun* what was that?
Raven: (Comes out with Seth) It's nothing. Just finishing up some stuff. We shouldn't have to worry about those Stands anymore
Kuro: Ha! HA!
Seth: Now we just need to get Nathan.
Reed: Right. Come on (Heads into the building)
Nathan: (Didn't hesitate to beat up Hocus Pocus a little before he had him pinned against the wall)
Hocus Pocus: (Wipes the blood from his face)
Nathan: Now, I demand you tell me, right now, how you got the Dagger
Seth: *Looks to the left, and right as he walks forward*
Hocus Pocus: (Gets knocked in front of the group, with Nathan following him, as he lies on the ground)
Nathan: (Grabs Hocus Pocus, ready to hit him again) Tell me, damn it! I'm getting impatient
Kuro: But where's Rob? ... *looks around* Reed's gonna kill me!
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Oh yeah, Rob's dead :P एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Seth: Did you guys hear that? Sounded like Nathan.
Kuro: Rest in peace, Rob.
Seek: You're bad at healing.
Kuro: Shut up and help me get rid of this body!
The_Real_Dio commented…
लोल एक साल  से अधिक पुराना