वींडवेकर्गाई430 Jojo प्रशंसक RP Remastering

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jan 13, 2017 at 11:52PM
Centuries ago, a strange device known as the Golden Dagger was found that carried a strange power. When struck with it, the victim takes the gamble. Either die from the Golden Dagger, or gain the ability of a Stand, fighting spirit that manifests from the victim’s will to live. In the year 2003 in the California town of Crescent Moon Beach, many young youths have started small street gangs, many taking territories near small corner stores and high school hallways. The gangs have had minor battles, but never resulting in death. But there are gangs that have begun to gain such strange abilities that allow them to attack and even kill other gang members, creating fear in the people of Crescent Moon Beach. Soon, these youth gangs will start to gain use these abilities on each other to fight for friends, honor, or selfish reasons. Either they, they will soon be introduced to the world of Stands and the fight to survive.

Characters must give...

Name
Stand (Read the article on Jojo Fan Stands to see what yours is)
Bio
Occupation (If school student, just put that as your occupation)
Allies and Enemies (This may be added over time, and not immediately)

Rules:
No killing other people or their Stands
No god modding. All Stands, even the OP ones, have flaws
No reviving dead characters. Once your dead, you stay dead.
Have Fun

Understanding Stands
A Stand protects its user, like a guardian. The name comes from "standing by" the user, sometimes using their powers without direct orders in order to protect the user, and by extension, themselves.

A person can have only one Stand (though their Stand may evolve).

Stands can be inherited.

A Stand is part of its user, and damage is usually reflected between the two.

Usually, if a Stand's leg is cut off, its user will lose their leg as well. Certain aspects of some Stands are immune to this effect. If the Stand is not exactly humanoid, they may reflect damage to their user's body relative to the area of the Stand that was damaged, or are an exception.

Stands may only be seen by Stand users; the exception being Stands bound to physical objects.

A Stand can only be directly damaged by another Stand.

A Stand's energy or power is inversely proportional to their operating range. The further a Stand is from its user, the weaker it becomes – Long-range Stands and/or Stands' long-range abilities are simpler in mechanism.

Stands are usually bound to their user's body, but exceptions abound

When a Stand User dies, their Stand typically disappears with them; however, exceptions do exist.

When a Stand is defeated, their user is either knocked unconscious or killed, depending on the level of injury.

List of Jojo Fan Stands and their abilities
www.fanpop.com/clubs/windwakerguy430/arti­cle­s/2­604­31/­tit­le/­joj­o-f­an-­sta­nds­-re­don­e

वींडवेकर्गाई430 1643 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 1643

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना CokeTheUmbreon said…
Kuro: Ready, Seek and Destroy?
Seek and Destroy: What do you think?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Windwakerguy430 said…
(Once the doors are broken down, they see a man at the end of the room, his feet on the desk as he's drinking hard liquor. The man looks at them, his right eye scared and badly damaged and his upper lip badly slashed, and his head is shaved, with an odd pattern on the left side)
Boss: Heh, I never thought I'd see you here, bro
Nathan: Budino, you know what me and the gang are here for. if you give up now, I promise that I won't harm you. But, if you choose to fight back, I'll have no choice but to attack. I won't kill you, but I won't let you walk out of here unharmed if any harm comes to my allies
Budino: (Laughs) Damn, bro. You really got soft, huh? Caring about some expendables? Really? Don't you just want to have fun and enjoy life. With our Stands, we can do just that
Nathan: I'm not like you, Budino. I want to use my Stand to protect others. Not for selfish gain like you. You were always like that, even as a child
Budino: Well, it doesn't matter. Even if were brothers, I have no choice but to keep you from stopping the fun
(A tall cloaked figure appears behind Budino, with a face that resembles that of a plague doctor. It's hands have small points on each one)
Budino: This is my Stand, Life After Death. It's the Stand that will defeat you all
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Seanthehedgehog said…
Seth: Does everyone we go up against introduce their stands like that?
Kuro: Holy fucking shit. Ö
Nathan: It seems so. Don't just mindlessly attack. I know Budino's Life After Death too well. It may seem weak, but it has an ability that makes it that more threatening. We must think before we act

(And yes, it's actually like that in the anime XD)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Also, little fact, Budino is Italian for पुडिंग, हलवा XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Kuro: Alright, Seek, attack!
(Seek attacks with its lance!)
(In an instant, Budino and Life After Death appeared right by Kuro)
Budino: You don't listen, huh? Life After Death grants me the ability to stop time for one second. It's not much, but it's incredibly effective. It also lets me do this
(In an instant, Life After Death used one of the pointed parts of his hand stab Kuro in the arm. It didn't take long for Kuro's arm to start rotting, with pus and blood dripping from his arm)
Budino: Life After Death allows me to control any disease and cure for it, no matter what. I decided to give you a flesh eating virus. Let's see how that feels on you, punk
Kuro: AAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!!!! Dammit!
Nathan: Kuro (Runs over) Damn. At this rate, you're arm's gonna be taken off. We've gotta defeat Budino fast.
Budino: Yeah, good luck with that, Nathan. You may be the older brother, but your One Vision is useless against Life After Death
Kuro: Dammit! My arm! Seek and Destroy, do your stuff! *Seek and Destroy stabs Life After Death with lance repeatedly*
(Life After Death appears behind Kuro again)
Budino: Ha, you dumb shit (Pulls his arm back and punches Kuro hard in the face) I said my Life After Death can stop time for a second. You can't kill me (Continues to repeatedly stop time and appear at random spots, violently punching Kuro in the face)
Kuro: *silent*
Budino: What's wrong? Accepted your fate yet. Heh, I like that
Nathan: Kuro, you have to outsmart him. Force won't work on him. Think. What is a way you can use his own ability against him
Budino: Shut up, Nathan. I'll get to you later. As for your friend here...
(Life After Death raises it's hand up and gets ready to stab the needle in his head)
Budino: I think I'll give him a blood clot to kill him. Now, accept your fate
(Life After Death swings it's arm down)
*Kuro rolls away and gets back up*
Budino: Trying to dodge, huh? Well, it won't work (Life After Death swings it's hand at Kuro)
*Kuro rolls away again*
*Life After Death gets stuck in the ground*
Kuro: Now!
Nathan: I don't believe it. The hole caused by Seek and Destroy was used to trap him. Good work, Kuro. Now, if you'll excuse me. I have some unfinished business here (Sends out One Vision to attack)
(Once One Vision is close, Life After Death grabs One Vision by the throat)
Budino: Stop right there. Come any closer, and I'll stop his heart right here
Nathan: (Unable to move, as One Vision is stuck. However, Kuro is standing right next to Budino's desk, filled with papers)
Nathan: K-Kuro.... The papers!
Kuro: Catch! *throws dem to you*
Budino: What in the hell is thi-
Night Train: (Uses one of its trains to go into the papers)
Budino: W-what the hell (Looks around) W-Which one of the papers did it go into? Life After Death!
(Life After Death stops time and discards all of the paper)
Budino: Ha! Looks like I Got rid of all your paper
Nathan: The train wasn't going into any of those pieces of paper)
(In an instant, Budino looked down over at the movie poster on his wall. In that moment, a train crashed through the poster and smashed Budino in the face, knocking him and Life After Death across the room)
Kuro: Now, tell me how to fix my ARM OR ELSE!
Nathan: Take a look, Kuro
(Kuro's arm is completely healed)
Nathan: The effects of Life Before Death are gone. That means that we've defeated Budino
Kuro: Well what do you know? ^.^
Nathan: (Walks toward Budino) Alright, Budino. It's over (Grabs Budino by the collar of his shirt) You're coming with us back to the hideout. Kashmir is done for, and so are you
Budino: Damn it, Nathan. You don't understand what you're getting yourself into
Nathan: I think I do. Come on. And don't think about using your Stand. We'll just defeat it again.
Kuro: Come on, man.
Budino: (Gets pushed to the car outside)
Reed: (Runs over with Rob and Raven) Hey... Is that... The boss
Nathan: That's right. This is Budino, leader of Kashmir, and now we have him
Raven: It's about time we got this bastard
Kuro: That's the end of Kashmir. What's next?
Nathan: We aren't done yet. Budino must have created these Stand users in someway. I'll look around and find it. You all go on ahead and enjoy the rest of your day. You've earned it, after all. Reed, take Budino to the hideout and keep an eye on him
Reed: Got it (Grabs Budino) Alright, asshole. Move it (Pushes him to the car)
Budino: Nathan, you have to listen
Nathan: I'll listen when I rget back to the hideout. Save it for now, Budino (Heads back inside to search)
Kuro: Alright now tell us how you created them!
Reed: Hey, you listen. I'll tell him what to do. Got it, rookie?! I'm taking him to the hideout. You and the others just have take a break for the day, like Nathan said. I'll take care of this asshole. Don't go against what Nathan says (Gets in the car and drives off)
Kuro: OK.
Raven: Well, I'm getting a drink (HEads to the store)
Seth: *Looks at Kuro* What does she have against you exactly?
Nathan: (Looks around Budino's office, looking through the desks and even in hard to reach areas)
Seth: *Walks back down the hill with Kuro* Come on. I'll take you to play pool. *Gives his machine gun to Night Train* Take this back to my house, but make sure no one sees it. Then meet us back at a place called Artie's.
Night Train: (Takes the gun and leaves)
(As Seth and Kuro are walking, they accidently bump into a guy with a stripped sweater and knee high socks, with black hair where two pointed parks of his hair rest in front of his eyes)
Kuro: Who the hell are you?
(The man looks toward them, a little nervous)
???: Oh. S-s-sorry. Terribly sorry (Continues to apologize to them repeatedly)
Kuro: It's ok, it's ok. I'm Kuro.
???: Oh... I'-I'm Spazio. I-I must be on my way now (Moves passed Kuro and Seth and continues walking)
Kuro: (to Seth) I don't trust that prick.
Seth: *Pats Kuro on the shoulder as they continue walking* Don't let him bother you. Let's just enjoy the rest of our day off like Nathan said.
Kuro: Let's go eat something. What do you fancy?
Nathan: (As he searches the room, he finds a tile under the floor that looks different than the other. He lifts the tile up and finds a strange Golden Dagger under it) What is this? This must be important in some way for Budino to hide it like that (Dials Reed's number) Reed, I found something strange. I'm heading back to the hideout right now
Kuro: I guess we'll go to my favourite place for food? And that's the Chinese place in the gas station. They got fried biscuits and stuff.
Nathan: (Sits in a taxi on his way to the hideout, as he examines the Golden Dagger)
Kuro: Here we are. (walks in) 2 plates please. Mine will be crispy fried chicken, sweet and sour pork, and fried biscuits. (Not the sweet fried biscuits)
Nathan: (Arrives at the hideout)
Reed: Hey, Nathan. I haven't gotten him to talk yet
Nathan: That's fine, Reed. I'll have a little talk with him. You go on and enjoy your day
Reed: You sure? I can still help in some way
Nathan: I'm sure, Reed. You've done enough today
Reed: Alright. See you at school tomorrow then (Walks off)
Nathan: (Walks to the room where Budino is tied up) Budino (Holds up the Golden Dagger) What's this?
Budino: So, you found it, huh?
Nathan: What do you do with this?
Budino: It's what I use to create Stand users, alright. I stab them, okay. If they live, they get a Stand. If not, well it's pretty fucking obvious, ain't it
Nathan: I see... tell me why you did it, Budino. I've known you even before you could walk or talk, and you grew up to be a killer. Why did you want to do it?
Budino: We have the same goal, Nathan. We want to keep Stand users from going around killing everyone. Mines just different. You want to bring all the Stand users together to create peace, but I know that it can't happen. You can't make those bastards peaceful. So, I just want to kill them all. Kashmir was nothing more than a set up. I would have had them killed after we were done here in Crescent Moon Beach. My Life After Death could have easily done it, but you wanted to just have a big team of them
Nathan: That's because I know you're wrong, Budino. People, including Stand users, can better themselves. I've seen that in the short time I've known my own group. I've even come to call them friends, and not just members of the same group. And the same for you as well, Budino. You are my brother, and I know that you can change... But, I cannot deny the fact that you are a killer, and as such, you must pay for your crimes
Budino: What are you going to do? Kill me?
Nathan: No. Too many have died already in this bloody conflict. I'm taking you to the police department. I'm sure they'll have some questions for the bodies
Budino: You're making a big mistake, Nathan. You know that there are more Stand users out there. Some of them are even more deadly than you'd think. You don't know the kind of work I've been up to
Nathan: I've heard enough, Budino. Just move it (Gets him up on his feet, ties his hands behind his back and gets him out the door)
(Wanna wait til Sean comes back)

Kuro: Give him the same.... both over fried rice.
Clerk: OK.
(Probably best)

Spazio: (On the opposite side of town, he is sitting at a park, admiring the evening sky) Crescent Moon Beach is quite a lovely town. I'm so glad I moved to this place
(As Spazio sits there, a young couple walk past, laughing. The man takes out his cigarette and tosses it on the ground)
Spazio: (As he sees the cigarette fall onto the ground, he can't help but get a little anxious, biting his bottom lip. As he does, the pointed parts of his hair curl a little. He gets up, picks the cigarette up off the ground and walks over to the two)
Spazio: Um... E-excuse me. But... You threw your cigarette on the ground
Man: (Looks over at him) Huh? What about it?
Spazio: Well... It just ruins the nice green grass. Perhaps you could throw your cigarettes in the trash next time
Man: What?! And just who the hell are you? A park ranger or something? I didn't ask you what you thought, asshole (He snorts a little and spits a loogie onto Spazio's shoes, the girl with him laughing a little)
Spazio: (He looks down at his shoes, and the points in his hair curl even more, his pupils dilating as he looks at it) Hey! Are you going to clean that up
Man: (Clearly annoyed now) You know what? How about I clean you up off the sidewalk, you little piece of shi-
(In an instant, Spazio punched the man hard in the face, as he had brass knuckles hidden under his gloves, breaking the man's nose and knocking out three teeth. Once he was on the ground, Spazio stomped on his face)
Spazio: It's not nice to just spit on someone's shoes , you- (He looked down and saw that the man's blood had gotten on his shoes as well. Once he saw this, Spazio went into a blind range and repeatedly stomped the man's face in, until his head was completely smashed in and he was just a corpse on the sidewalk)
Girl: (Screamed in fear as Spazio did so)
Spazio: (Turned to the girl) Shut the hell up! There's nothing I can't stand more than screaming
Girl: (As she screamed, she suddenly came to a stop, as a strange green fist smashed through her chest. She fell onto the ground, dead)
Spazio: (As he calmed down from his anger, he looked at the bodies and started to panic) Oh no! Oh no! I did it again! Oh, what am I going to do (He reached into their pockets and pulled out their IDs. As he read their names, he took out a stamp, and wrote their names on it. He placed the stamps on them as he looked at the two corpses)
Spazio: Alright, Green Gentleman
(The corpses suddenly disappeared into nothing more but scorch marks on the ground)
Spazio: (Sighs with relief) I feel like a weight was just lifted from my shoulders. I wonder if there is a coffee shop near by
Seth: I thought we were playing pool. What made you change your mind?