वींडवेकर्गाई430 Jojo प्रशंसक RP Remastering

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jan 13, 2017 at 11:52PM
Centuries ago, a strange device known as the Golden Dagger was found that carried a strange power. When struck with it, the victim takes the gamble. Either die from the Golden Dagger, or gain the ability of a Stand, fighting spirit that manifests from the victim’s will to live. In the year 2003 in the California town of Crescent Moon Beach, many young youths have started small street gangs, many taking territories near small corner stores and high school hallways. The gangs have had minor battles, but never resulting in death. But there are gangs that have begun to gain such strange abilities that allow them to attack and even kill other gang members, creating fear in the people of Crescent Moon Beach. Soon, these youth gangs will start to gain use these abilities on each other to fight for friends, honor, or selfish reasons. Either they, they will soon be introduced to the world of Stands and the fight to survive.

Characters must give...

Name
Stand (Read the article on Jojo Fan Stands to see what yours is)
Bio
Occupation (If school student, just put that as your occupation)
Allies and Enemies (This may be added over time, and not immediately)

Rules:
No killing other people or their Stands
No god modding. All Stands, even the OP ones, have flaws
No reviving dead characters. Once your dead, you stay dead.
Have Fun

Understanding Stands
A Stand protects its user, like a guardian. The name comes from "standing by" the user, sometimes using their powers without direct orders in order to protect the user, and by extension, themselves.

A person can have only one Stand (though their Stand may evolve).

Stands can be inherited.

A Stand is part of its user, and damage is usually reflected between the two.

Usually, if a Stand's leg is cut off, its user will lose their leg as well. Certain aspects of some Stands are immune to this effect. If the Stand is not exactly humanoid, they may reflect damage to their user's body relative to the area of the Stand that was damaged, or are an exception.

Stands may only be seen by Stand users; the exception being Stands bound to physical objects.

A Stand can only be directly damaged by another Stand.

A Stand's energy or power is inversely proportional to their operating range. The further a Stand is from its user, the weaker it becomes – Long-range Stands and/or Stands' long-range abilities are simpler in mechanism.

Stands are usually bound to their user's body, but exceptions abound

When a Stand User dies, their Stand typically disappears with them; however, exceptions do exist.

When a Stand is defeated, their user is either knocked unconscious or killed, depending on the level of injury.

List of Jojo Fan Stands and their abilities
www.fanpop.com/clubs/windwakerguy430/arti­cle­s/2­604­31/­tit­le/­joj­o-f­an-­sta­nds­-re­don­e

वींडवेकर्गाई430 1643 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 1643

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Seanthehedgehog said…
Seth: *Shouts as he jumps on Kane, making him land on the paper. He rolls to the left, and gets back up*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Windwakerguy430 said…
Nathan: That's it (Uses One Vision and starts to pull Kane in)
Kane: Goddamnit! Linkin Park (Linkin Park begins to create a portal)
Night Train: (Before Linkin Park can escape, he throws one of it's trains at him, causing Linkin Park to fall back, as the tires grind his body, and sends Kane into the paper. When he lands, he's surrounded by Nathan, Kuro, and Reed)
Reed: Now it's time to get some payback on this asshole (Cracks his knuckles)
Nathan: Indeed. There's no way we're letting him leave this place alive
(Reed and Nathan send out Smooth Criminal and One Vision)
Nathan: Not a chance
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना CokeTheUmbreon said…
Kuro: Well, well, well.
Kane: (Stares, only screaming in terror as One Vision and Smooth Criminal begin to beat him mercilessly)
Clare: Damnit. I have to get Kane out of there. Feel Good Inc. Open the path
(Feel Good Inc does so, only to be punched by Smooth Criminal, sending Clare back, crashing into a window and knocking down the curtains, covering the room in sunlight)
(The gang emerge from the shadows, released from Feel Good Inc's attack, and leave Kane's beaten corpse in the shadows)
Nathan: Alright, what should we do with Clare. She surely isn't going to handle the death of her partner lightly
Clare: (Presses her back against the wall in a panic) C-come on! Kane was an impatient asshole who just got mad all the time. I-I don't care what you do to him. C-come on. It was my idea in the first place to just imprison you all in that place. I didn't have any intentions of killing you guys. I didn't want to have to kill anyone. Kane and the other gang members were the one who wanted you guys dead.
Kuro: *sighs*
Reed: I say we just kill her now. She's defenseless and an easy kill
Clare: (Clearly panicking, afraid of what they decide to do)
Nathan: I think, everyone, that we may have found the member of Kashmir that's going to give us the information we need to find the Stranger and defeat him
Kuro: But how?
Seth: The old fashioned way. *Cracks his knuckles*
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Nathan: Simple. We're going to get information out of her anyway we can. And we have the perfect solution. Reed?
Reed: On it (Uses Smooth Criminal to steal information from her memories) Let's see here. Says here that she has turnip-shaped birthmark on her left breast, she always spies on the guy at the coffee shop, tried to force herself on a guy once to lose her virginity, purposely forgets to wear panties. This girl is just a real freak
Clare:H-Hey! I didn't say you can read that information!
Reed: Hmm... Ah, here it is. Says that the boss lives in...... What the hell?
Nathan: What?
Reed: Says here that she doesn't know the bosses information. It just says where she receives calls for a mission. From a payphone downtown
Nathan: Well... It's better than nothing
(Smooth Criminal returns Clare's information)
Nathan: Alright. Let's go
Clare: H-hey! Where do you think you all are going
Nathan: Leaving, of course
Clare: Do you really think my boss is going to let me live after you found out that sort of information
Nathan: I don't think. I know that he is going to kill you for failure. If I were you, I'd leave town right away. Maybe fake your death to hide from him. Either way, you should be thankful we have decided to spare you. Come on (Makes his way back to the hideout to inform the others)
Seth: *Follows Nathan* So much for the old fashioned way.
Nathan: Yes, but at least we got what we need. We'll be heading for the payphone downtown. Make sure you bring others to the payphone as well. Me, Reed, and Kuro will be waiting for you, Raven, and Rob to arrive as well. Kashmir doesn't have many members left. I'm certain that the Stranger is closer to us than ever before now. Thanks to you and Kuro's Stands finishing off their targets, they've been in a frenzy lately, so I'm certain that we will get the Stranger once we have this information
Kuro: I forgot what I was mopey about.
Reed: Good. Wouldn't want someone sulking about, being dead weight to the group
Seth: *Pats Kuro on the shoulder* I don't think you're dead weight.
Nathan: Indeed. Each member of this gang has their own skills and adds something to Noise Pollution in their own way
Seth: How much further to that payphone?
Nathan: It's in this town, so not too far. Reed will lead you the rest of the way there. When you find out the information from the phone, contact me at the hideout (Nathan pulls out a piece of paper and travels through it, disappearing from sight)
Seth: Okay Reed, let's get to that phone.
Reed: Sure thing
Kuro: *sees Raven but looks away and walks in the store* I need some food and lightbulbs. No time to think about Raven. (Am I too late?)
(No)
Reed: (Looks at Kuro) Hey, we're supposed to be going to the payphone. No time to be screwing around
Kuro: Here it goes.
Reed: Come on. We have to get going.
Kuro: Coming.
Reed: (Sighs and makes his way to the payphone with Kuro and Seth)
Kuro: *looks for a quarter*
Reed: We don't need a quarter. (Sends out Smooth Criminal) I'll just take what I can from the machine
(As he does so, a large spike smashes through the payphone, destroying it in the process)
Reed: W-what the hell!
Kuro: ....
Reed: (Looks around) Kuro, get ready. I sense an enemy Stand nearby
Kuro: Okay. Come on, One Vision.
(He's not there)
Reed: (Looks for the Stand user)
(Damn. I see.)

Kuro: *grabs a long metal pole*
(As they sit there, a girl with blonde hair tied in a bow walks toward them)
Reed: Hey, someone's coming toward us?
Kuro: (to self) Damn~~
Reed: Hey, is that the Stand user? ..... Can't take any chances (Smooth Criminal picks up the payphone and throws it at the girl)
Girl: (Uses her Stand, which is a violet humanoid, which is see through as it goes up the body more, and seems to have stars on it's body, and suddenly creates a slab of see through material that blocks the payphone)
Kuro: Shit. I ain't got my stand.
Reed: Didn't you get it back from that teacher? God, you're useless!
Kuro: There he goes. And there's Mr. Aims! (Sees him and his stand)
Reed: Forget it. Just stay out of my way, pissant. I'll deal with this Stand user myself
(The girl looks at them and sighs) Do you really think you can beat me and my Vanilla Twilight? I'm sorry, but I already have my plan set
(As she speaks, a solid cube forms in midair and drops onto the ground in front of them)
Kuro and One Vision: What is this?
(One Vision still isn't there :P)
Girl: My name is Faith. My Stand, Vanilla Twilight, can turn any gas or liquid into a solid. That includes the air we breathe. In a few minutes, the area you are surrounded in will lack any air, and you will suffocate in seconds. If you try to run, I'll just follow you and kill you in some other way. It's pointless to fight. I'd say you should give up
Seth: What do you think Reed? I personally don't like giving up.
Reed: Neither do I. Why don't we hit this bitch with everything we've got
Faith: (Stares at them, as she brushes her hair with her hands)
Kuro: Well let's get this bitch!

Mr. Aims: Allow me... or should I say us? *his stand attacks Vanilla Twilight*
(I don't see Mr. Aims having a battle heavy Stand, or being there at all :P)

Reed: No! you stay out of this, newbie. This is only for us Stand users (Sends out Smooth Criminal)
Faith: (Once Smooth Criminal comes ner hear, she uses Vanilla Ice to turn the air into a shield. As she does so, it starts to rain)
Kuro: I want to help.
Reed: With what? No Stand? Just stay out of this, okay?
Kuro:... ... ...
Reed: (As he gets ready for another attack, his cheek is sliced by what looks like a sharp piece of steel. He looks up to see that Vanilla Twilight has turned the rain above them into sharp steel to stab them)
Seth: We're gonna have our work cut out for us. Night Train, see what you can do.