वींडवेकर्गाई430 Jojo प्रशंसक RP Remastering

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jan 13, 2017 at 11:52PM
Centuries ago, a strange device known as the Golden Dagger was found that carried a strange power. When struck with it, the victim takes the gamble. Either die from the Golden Dagger, or gain the ability of a Stand, fighting spirit that manifests from the victim’s will to live. In the year 2003 in the California town of Crescent Moon Beach, many young youths have started small street gangs, many taking territories near small corner stores and high school hallways. The gangs have had minor battles, but never resulting in death. But there are gangs that have begun to gain such strange abilities that allow them to attack and even kill other gang members, creating fear in the people of Crescent Moon Beach. Soon, these youth gangs will start to gain use these abilities on each other to fight for friends, honor, or selfish reasons. Either they, they will soon be introduced to the world of Stands and the fight to survive.

Characters must give...

Name
Stand (Read the article on Jojo Fan Stands to see what yours is)
Bio
Occupation (If school student, just put that as your occupation)
Allies and Enemies (This may be added over time, and not immediately)

Rules:
No killing other people or their Stands
No god modding. All Stands, even the OP ones, have flaws
No reviving dead characters. Once your dead, you stay dead.
Have Fun

Understanding Stands
A Stand protects its user, like a guardian. The name comes from "standing by" the user, sometimes using their powers without direct orders in order to protect the user, and by extension, themselves.

A person can have only one Stand (though their Stand may evolve).

Stands can be inherited.

A Stand is part of its user, and damage is usually reflected between the two.

Usually, if a Stand's leg is cut off, its user will lose their leg as well. Certain aspects of some Stands are immune to this effect. If the Stand is not exactly humanoid, they may reflect damage to their user's body relative to the area of the Stand that was damaged, or are an exception.

Stands may only be seen by Stand users; the exception being Stands bound to physical objects.

A Stand can only be directly damaged by another Stand.

A Stand's energy or power is inversely proportional to their operating range. The further a Stand is from its user, the weaker it becomes – Long-range Stands and/or Stands' long-range abilities are simpler in mechanism.

Stands are usually bound to their user's body, but exceptions abound

When a Stand User dies, their Stand typically disappears with them; however, exceptions do exist.

When a Stand is defeated, their user is either knocked unconscious or killed, depending on the level of injury.

List of Jojo Fan Stands and their abilities
www.fanpop.com/clubs/windwakerguy430/arti­cle­s/2­604­31/­tit­le/­joj­o-f­an-­sta­nds­-re­don­e

वींडवेकर्गाई430 1643 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 1643

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Windwakerguy430 said…
Nathan: N-Nothing. Let's just go (Turns and walks off)
Spazio: (Starts to calm down)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Seanthehedgehog said…
Seth: *Follows Nathan*
Spazio: (Scattered to gather his things and gets up) H-Have a good day (Turns and leaves)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना CokeTheUmbreon said…
Kuro: Damn it, when are we gonna fight some damn one again!
Seek: Let's go ask Raven for her phone number.
Kuro: Yeah... let's find her.
Seth: Really? I don't think that's a good idea Kuro.
(Later that night, most of the group was hanging out at a local diner)
Raven: I'm not giving you my damn number, Kuro!
Kuro: Right before I asked. She's good.
Seek: I'll take a steak and mashed potatoes. He'll have the silly meal.
Kuro: Piss off!
Raven: (To Seek and Destroy) No one can see you, you know! Only Stand users can. And you don't need to eat. Your as childish as your damn user
Reed: Always breaking his balls, huh, Raven
Raven: I'd prefer to actually break them
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Kuro: She likes Reed~
Seek: Reed and Raven sitting in a tree...
Both: F-U-C-K-I-N-G!
They're fucked. Make it a good one, Wind! :D एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Raven: (Kicks Kuro hard in the groin underneath the table)
Reed: Has anyone seen Nathan? I called him, but he said he was busy. Does anyone know why?

(Alright, everyone. This is a one on one fight. So get ready to see the events unfold from just these two)
Spazio: (Sits at the beach, as he writes his book)
(As he writes, One Vision emerges from the book, ready to attack Spazio)
Spazio: (Tosses the book forward, barely able to avoid the attack)
Nathan: (Emerges from the book, looking at Spazio) I know everyone said that you were different, but I make no mistake. Your voice is the exact same. You're the one who killed my brother, Budino. And make no mistake, I'm going to kill you
Spazio: K-Kill me! Y-Your the man who was with that other guy with the time Stand
Nathan: That's right. My name is Nathan Niagara, and I will avenge my brother, Budino Niagara
Spazio: N-Nathan Niagara (As he looked at Nathan, the two strands of hair stood up like devil horns as he looked at Nathan, no longer scared, but filled with the lust to kill). So you are the one I've been looking for. Well, Nathan Niagara, let it be known that this beach will be where you die. And as such, a man who creates fear should face the worst kind of death
(As Spazio spoke, a green Stand with eyes that reflected Nathan's blank stare like mirrors looked at Nathan)
Nathan: T-The green Stand
Spazio: As a man who creates fear, my Green Gentleman will erase you from existance, and you will never be recognized for your actions. A man such as yourself deserves no history whatsoever
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Kuro: That's all you ever do! Fight like the man your mom is!

(He fucked up. Am I right?)
Raven: (Shut the fuck up and just order something already
Reed: I'm gonna call Nathan (Dials Nathan's number)

(Nathan's phone rings inside his room)

Nathan: One Vision!
One Vision: (Throws a stack of paper from his notebook at Spazio, and sends One Vision through it)
Spazio: So, he's able to hide himself within these pages. What a unique Stand. But, I already know just what he's planning.
Green Gentleman: (Moves at a face pace, placing stamps on all of the pages, as he points at the pages with his fingers like a gun and makes a quiet "Bang" sound as the pages set on fire)
Spazio: There's no way he could have gotten out of the pages that fast (As he turns, he sees Nathan emerging from Spazio's book)
Nathan: I meant what I said. I am going to use the best of my abilities to kill you!
Spazio: (Stares at Nathan, his eyes lacking any empathy) I hope so. Because my Green Gentleman will give it all its got
Kuro: He's calling Nathan. We're fucked.
Seek: You're fucked.
Waitress: (to Raven) Do I just give him the kid's meal lol?
Raven: Yeah. Most childish one you can find

Nathan: (Sends out another piece of paper from a small notebook)
Green Gentleman: (Places stamps on them and burns them to ashes in seconds)
Spazio: As long as you continue to throw about your paper, you won't get anywhere
One Vision: (Throws a punch at Green Gentleman)
Green Gentleman: (Blocks all of One Vision's punches before he punches him hard in the face, sending One Vision and Nathan back)
Spazio: Nathan Niagara, was it? I hope that I am correct (Green Gentleman writes a name on the stamp and places it on Nathan's cheek) I must commend you. You managed to fight me off longer than most targets. It's a shame that all you've done will be forgotten (Green Gentleman gets ready to set the stamp off)
One Vision: (Grabs Green Gentleman by the throat, briefly stopping him)
Seth: I'll have a bacon burger with your side of ribs.
Sounds good right about now. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Waitress: Kid's chicken nuggets. Would you like a life on the side?
Kuro: I'll take your number instead.
Waitress: My boyfriend's behind you btw.
Kuro: What's he gonna do, bleed coffee? LOL
?: What did YOU just say about my girlfriend AND my skin tone?
Kuro: Your skin looks shiny black like an Umbreon.
Seek: You're fucked.

Waitress: Kid's chicken nuggets. Would आप like a life on the side? Kuro: I'll take your number inst
Seanthehedgehog commented…
Until now, I thought Kuro was black. After seeing him make that remark, I guess that's not the case. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
He's mixed with European and Japanese. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
His father's black and European; his mother's Japanese. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Seth: Well, at least he's getting chicken nuggets. I heard they're good here.
Seek: If he has any teeth left.
Seth: *Watches Kuro crawl back to the table* Feeling alright buddy?
Kuro: No and Seek was supposed TO PROTECT ME!!
Seek: It was funny.
Waitress: Here's your food, sir. *hands Raven a menu with a sticky note saying "So embarrassing"* What do you want, Raven?
Seth: *Whispers to Kuro* shouting at your stand like that in public isn't a good idea.
Kuro: Pass the catsup.
Seth: We don't have that, but I can give you the ketchup.
(It's the same thing btw.)

Kuro: *squirts catsup*
Waitress: (to Raven) Here's the specials menu.
Seanthehedgehog commented…
No. It's called ketchup. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
It's the same thing. I'm telling you. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Nathan: (Has One Vision grab Spazio's throat)
Spazio: That's enough, already
Green Gentleman: (Appears again and stomps on One Vision's throat, crushing Nathan's as well to keep him down)
Spazio: Your bones are broken and your windpipe is crushed. You have no chance now
Green Gentleman: (Raises his hand like a gun and aims it at Nathan)
Spazio: (Looks at his sweater, and see's the coffee stain, biting his lip in frustration) Those friends of yours. I never got their names. I do not plan to kill them, but surely, they must be Stand users too
Nathan: (His eyes widen in shock at how he can quickly notice this)
Spazio: If you tell me their abilities, I promise no harm will come to them. They have no interest in finding me, as far as I am concerned, and I have no reason to kill them. So, before I kill you, I want you to give me this information
Nathan: (Tries to speak through Green Gentleman's words) M-My friends... I-I have to tell them...
Spazio: (Looks at him curiously)
Nathan: I don't care what you say..... I know damn well you'll find a reason to kill them. No matter what, I have to find a way. I have to find a way to tell them of your Stand's power
Spazio: No... There is no way of finding out. Green Gentleman's power is unique, and no one can find out about it. I see you do not wish to tell me. (Sighs). Oh well. Regardless, you will die here (Gets ready to fire, but as he does, One Vision kicks him hard in the stomach, causing him to kneel over and cause the Golden Dagger to slip from his bag. Once it slips, if falls into One Vision's face, stabbing it, as a strange essence comes from it)
Spazio: You bastard! Green Gentleman
Green Gentleman: (He aims at Nathan again and whispers) Bang!
(As the Dagger remains in One Vision's head, Nathan's body bursts into flames from within him, and in a matter of seconds, he and One Vision disappear, no trace of them, as the Dagger falls onto the ground)
Spazio: (Picks up the dagger, as he sighs with relief) Finally. A great weight has been taken off my shoulders. I can finally feel safe knowing that my greatest enemy has been killed

Raven: (Looks as Reed is dialing Nathan's phone number again) Reed? Who are you calling
Reed: (Looks at his phone, seeing half of a phone number dialed) I... I don't know. I've never seen this phone number before

(From this point on, anyone who is killed by Green Gentleman is completely forgotten, and no longer exist. This means that Nathan ceases to exist, as if you never met him)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना The_Real_Dio said…
Axle:*walks into the restaurant (he was smoking outside) and sits with the others* so is the food here any good?
Reed: Yeah, kinda (Tries to find any history of this phone number, but can't find anything)
Seth: I ordered some ribs. Try a few, and see for yourself.
Axle:*looks at the menu frowning and then waves down a waitress* I'll have the Chicken Parmesan sweetheart *winks at her*
Reed: (As he sits there, he notices a strange thing on one of the napkins. On it, it shows a black imprint of a phantom with one eye with the words "News of the World" at the bottom) What the hell?
(The News on the restaurant TV turns on)
Anchor: After the bizarre events that took place in California, more strange events have been taking place all over the world. In a bizarre manner, all paper objects, from notebooks to dollar bills to newspapers have a strange imprint in the corner with what looks to be a one eyed phantom, with the words "News of the World" at the bottom. No one is able to understand what this means or what why it has appeared so quickly on every piece of paper in the world. More on this as it develops)
Reed: (Looks at the imprint on the napkin) I-Is this some kind of Stand power?
Kuro: *stuffs fries in his mouth*
Seek: Nice knot on your head.
Kuro: Shut up and suck my dick!

*everyone looks at him in silence*
Axle:why are you allowed in pubic Kuro?
Chef: And STAY OUT!
Kuro: Least he doesn't have a stand...
Reed: Guys, look at this (Places the napkin at the center of the table, showing them the imprint)
Axle:*eating his chicken*Hmmmmmmmmm? what does it mean?
Waitress: Here's your food, ma'am.

Kuro: First an ass beating... what's next, a stand?
Seth: *To Axle* A good question. Your guess is as good as mine.
Kuro: Eh... let's walk back in anyway.
Chef: That's it!
Axle:how bizarre...
Kuro: Seek, use your lance!
Reed: (Touches the imprint on the napkin. Once he does, everyone at the table has the eye from the imprint in their foreheads and they lean back in there chairs, staring blankly)

(The gang wakes up in a dark room, only lit by a single light in front of them that Nathan is standing in front of)
Reed: Who are you?
Nathan: You all know me. It's Nathan Niagara. Your boss and friend. My One Vision was stabbed with the dagger, and allowed me to tell you this, before I pass on. The man you met at the cafe today, Spazio, is an evil man. He will do whatever it takes to kill anyone he sees as a threat, and I fear he sees you all as such. His Stand can erase whoever he wants, which is why you didn't recognize me. You all must do what you can to defeat him, no matter what. He will do everything in his power to kill you. You must prevent that from happening.
Reed: B-But what about you, Nathan?
Nathan: I'm afraid I must move on (Turns to walk into the light)
Reed: B-But we can't do this without you. You're the boss. We won't be able to know what to do without you leading us there all the way
Axle:*Shakes with rage* That bastard Spazio... I knew something wasn't right about him.
Kuro: Come on, chef.
Chef: Get the fuck OUT! You're glad I never used my stand. Now to get these guys...
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Kuro, आप know you're experiencing an image, right? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Nathan: I've seen you all grow, your Stand power getting more and more strong. I have faith that you all will know what to do. Reed, Raven, Kuro, Seth, and the new members, Axle and Flint, I thank you for your loyalty and your friendship. Goodbye (Turns as he walks into the light)

(The group wake up, the eye gone, and the imprint having lost the image of One Vision but still read News to the World as the group looked in disbelief)

~Nathan Niagara has died~
Seth: And I didn't get to have my dinner yet.
(Aww... )

Kuro: What...?
Seek: Nathan died. :(
Kuro: Aww...
Axle:what the hell was that... *realizes what he heard* WE NEED TO FIND THAT PIECE OF SHIT SPAZIO!
Raven: (He cups her hands tightly, biting her lip until it bleeds) That motherfucker is going to pay when I find him
Reed: (Sits quietly, a dark emotion hanging over him as he sits quietly)
(Kuro and Seek leave the group)

Kuro: We're gonna kill THAT CUNT! HE TOOK NATHAN'S LIFE!!
Axle:*looks out window* shit Kuros going off alone *runs outside* KURO GET BACK HERE WE NEED TO THINK OF A PLAN!