वींडवेकर्गाई430 Jojo प्रशंसक RP Remastering

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jan 13, 2017 at 11:52PM
Centuries ago, a strange device known as the Golden Dagger was found that carried a strange power. When struck with it, the victim takes the gamble. Either die from the Golden Dagger, or gain the ability of a Stand, fighting spirit that manifests from the victim’s will to live. In the year 2003 in the California town of Crescent Moon Beach, many young youths have started small street gangs, many taking territories near small corner stores and high school hallways. The gangs have had minor battles, but never resulting in death. But there are gangs that have begun to gain such strange abilities that allow them to attack and even kill other gang members, creating fear in the people of Crescent Moon Beach. Soon, these youth gangs will start to gain use these abilities on each other to fight for friends, honor, or selfish reasons. Either they, they will soon be introduced to the world of Stands and the fight to survive.

Characters must give...

Name
Stand (Read the article on Jojo Fan Stands to see what yours is)
Bio
Occupation (If school student, just put that as your occupation)
Allies and Enemies (This may be added over time, and not immediately)

Rules:
No killing other people or their Stands
No god modding. All Stands, even the OP ones, have flaws
No reviving dead characters. Once your dead, you stay dead.
Have Fun

Understanding Stands
A Stand protects its user, like a guardian. The name comes from "standing by" the user, sometimes using their powers without direct orders in order to protect the user, and by extension, themselves.

A person can have only one Stand (though their Stand may evolve).

Stands can be inherited.

A Stand is part of its user, and damage is usually reflected between the two.

Usually, if a Stand's leg is cut off, its user will lose their leg as well. Certain aspects of some Stands are immune to this effect. If the Stand is not exactly humanoid, they may reflect damage to their user's body relative to the area of the Stand that was damaged, or are an exception.

Stands may only be seen by Stand users; the exception being Stands bound to physical objects.

A Stand can only be directly damaged by another Stand.

A Stand's energy or power is inversely proportional to their operating range. The further a Stand is from its user, the weaker it becomes – Long-range Stands and/or Stands' long-range abilities are simpler in mechanism.

Stands are usually bound to their user's body, but exceptions abound

When a Stand User dies, their Stand typically disappears with them; however, exceptions do exist.

When a Stand is defeated, their user is either knocked unconscious or killed, depending on the level of injury.

List of Jojo Fan Stands and their abilities
www.fanpop.com/clubs/windwakerguy430/arti­cle­s/2­604­31/­tit­le/­joj­o-f­an-­sta­nds­-re­don­e

वींडवेकर्गाई430 1643 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 1643

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना CokeTheUmbreon said…
(Yeah. I'll wait.)

(Other news: I watched Sausage Party today! ^.^)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Windwakerguy430 said…
(Just waiting for you to get back, Sean :P)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Seanthehedgehog said…
I'm here, but I won't be able to do this for long. Speed me up.
(Alright, so Dio has a new character, a boy that looks like a girl named Flint (Hates being called that), who just killed Neptune, the lowest member of the Spacemen, and Seth is with Nathan and Raven, and they are walking past a very small and dirty man covered in dirt eating ants with his long tongue)
The_Real_Dio commented…
Hates being called a girl he's fine with his name. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Okay. Let us continue.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना The_Real_Dio said…
Axle: *to reed* Can you find where Seth and the others are?
Seth: *With Nathan, and Raven, looking at a dirty man eating ants* Dafuq?
(Great)
Reed: Probably best not to. If we are all in one big group, we'll be easy to catch. Best we stay away for the time being. But I'll contact the others later about killing one of the Spacemen. If we're lucky, the other Spacemen will be just as easy to beat
Seth: *Continues watching the man eat ants* I've seen strange things before, but this takes the cake.
Axle: That makes sense *Light another Cigarette*
Flint: You sure do smoke a lot... You should probably cut back.
Axle: Don't tell me what to do kid *Puts entire pack of cigarettes in mouth and lights them*
Flint: ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF BEFORE THE SPACEMEN CAN?!
(The man looks up at them, and starts crawling towards them on all fours)
???: H-Hey. You three look like you have some money. May I have some shiny coins
Raven: Piss off, creep.
Nathan: Raven, please (Tosses the man a quarter) there
???: Aaahhh. Thank you, sir (He takes the coin and sets it in his hand. As he has it closed, there is a loud crunching sound from his hand. When he opens it, the quarter has bite marks all over it)
Seth: *Signals the other two to follow him. He looks worried*
???: H-H-Hey. W-wait sir. I have something I must ask. T-This man. Y-You know him, d-d-don't you (Holds up a photograph)
(When Nathan looks at the photograph, his shows the corpse of Hocus Pocus, hanging from the railing, which Nathan suddenly see's that he and the others are in danger)
???: (Sudden;y stops speaking with his stutter) So, you do know who this is? I expected that the killer of Hocus Pocus would at least know how he left him (Stands as best as he can on all fours) My name is Venus, and I am one of the Spacemen. And as I stand here, you and your accomplices will die here
(As he talks, Seth notices a white ant, the size of a rat, climbing onto his shoulder. Once Seth notices it, the ant tilts it's head up, and using it's pincers, takes a large chunk out of the lobe of Seth's ear)
Axle: *doesn't even cough as he inhales an entire pack of cigarettes* So what should we do while were waiting for the spacemen to attack?
Reed: Well, for now, we should just do what we please. I'm sure the rest are fine
Axle: I see *puts two cigarettes in his nostrils*
Flint: OK, you need to stop this Axle.
Axle: stop what *Puts two more Cigarettes into each nostril*
Flint: *Looks slightly horrified*
Reed: Are you sure that's healthy?
Axle: probably not but I don't care.
Reed: (Sighs)

(Alright, I'm gonna go ahead and wait for Sean to come back so we can finish this next fight)
(that is probably a good idea. We all really need to get out schedules in order...)
(Sorry I wasn't on yesterday. The WiFi was off.)
(Hey Sean, you there buddy?)
I'm busy with deviantart, and other things, but yes I'm still here.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(I think you were busy getting attacked, actually XD)
Seanthehedgehog commented…
What? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(You were in the middle of a fight with an enemy. Read the longer post on here and you'll understand)
Oh, I get it now.

Seth: Ah!! *Grabs the ant, and throws him away*
(The ant lands onto it's legs and begins marching towards them again)
Raven: Is that all you've got. This shitty little ant. All it can do is bite things really hard. If we just attack it at a distance, it will be easy
Miss Atomic Bomb: (Appears and fires a sniper rifle bullet from it's eye, striking the ant and splitting it in two, killing it)
Raven: See, I told you it was easy
Venus: That's not the entire Stand
(As the group stood there, they could hear sounds coming from within the dirt. In a matter of minutes, a whole colony of rat-sized white ants came from the ground)
Venus: Let me introduce you to my Stand, Comfortably Numb
(Where am I?)
(You're with Reed, Axle, and Flint, basically screwing around until I introduce the new enemy XD)
(okay)

Kuro: *smoking a cig*
Reed: (Tries to wave the smoke away)
Kuro: Hungry. *opens up a bag of pocky*
Reed: (Sighs as he takes a sip of his coffee)
(A man with unkempt brown hair, a brown vest, and massive glasses that makes his eyes look bigger stares at the group from afar)
???: I... I can't do it.... I just can't
(As he stands, there, a voice echoes in his ear)
Voice: Yes you can. You must. This is what you wanted, right
???: Y-Yes
Voice: You want a world that is better for everyone, don't you
???: O-Of course I do. I really do want a world like that
Voice: Then you know that sacrifices must be made, right
???: I-I understand... I.. I'll do it. For a better world, I shall make that sacrifice
Voice: Good. Don't let us down, Saturn
Saturn: O-Of course (The man steps out of the ally, a little nervously, as he slowly makes his way to the others, his legs shaking as he does so)
Kuro: MY POCKY!
Saturn: (Speaks, clearly finding it hard to speak) H-H-Hey, you guys. Are yo-you the ones I saw l-l-leaving for P-P-P-Proud Mm-mary Island?
Reed: ... Yes, and who is asking
Saturn: I-I am, as the a m-m-member of the S-Spacemen, the one n-n-named Saturn
Kuro: *mocking* I'm K-K-Kuro.
Saturn: H-H-Hey, don't you m-mock me. I may l-l-look weak, but I w-w-will kill you for the b-b-b-better world. I-I-I promise y-y-you that
(As he speaks, the group notices a strange cone shaped item in his pocket)
Seth: *Looks at all of the ants* That's still too easy for us. Night Train, you know what to do.
Night Train: (Swings his fist, punching a large group of ants, but once he does, the others start to swarm him and crawl up his arm, taking chunks from his arm, which, in turn, starts to take chunks from Seth's arm)
Raven: Shit! Miss Atomic Bomb!
Miss Atomic Bomb: (Fires bullets at the ants, but they use their pincers to grab the bullets and chew through them)
Raven: You've gotta be fucking kidding me
Kuro: What is this?
Seth: Nathan, let's see if One Vision can do anything.
Nathan: I'm working on something right now (Sits back, doing nothing but making paper airplanes, as the ants begin to swarm the group)
Venus: Yes, Comfortably Numb. Eat those bastards! Eat them and turn them to shit!

Saturn: (Turns back, not wanting the others to see it) I-I-It's nothing
Kuro: W-What I-I-I-is it? *gets to look*
Saturn: (Turns away again) I-I-It's none of your business
Kuro: Whatever, p-p-p-prick. *snickers*
Reed: Kuro, grab what he has
Saturn: N-N-No! D-D-Don't touch that
Axle: I don't have time for this shit *shoots Mr.Crowley powering him up* I don't like hitting kids in glasses, but i'll make an exception for a Spaceman.
Mr.Crowley: *Swings a right hook at Saturn*
Kuro: G-Got it! I can d-d-do this all d-d--d-day! XD
Seek: Knock it off.
Saturn: (Ducks in time, just barely avoiding the punch, but screams like a child)
Reed: Axle, Kuro, grab what he has in his pocket. We'll see what it is
Saturn: N-No! I-I-I won't let you (Turns to run, but trips and falls onto the ground)
(The moment Kuro touches it, a strange ball with spikes jumps out of Saturn's body. The ball appears to be grinning and has a cone shaped nose)
Reed: (The moment he sees it, he panics) Kuro, get back (Uses Smooth Criminal to punch him out of the way. Once the strange ball hits the ground, it explodes, knocking the group back)
(lol I know this stand XD)
Axle: THE FUCK WAS THAT? DID HIS STAND JUST KAMIKAZE ITSELF?!?
Flint: This looks to dangerous for me *Puts on Keep On Lovin' and sinks into the wall* You guys got this.