वींडवेकर्गाई430 Jojo प्रशंसक RP Remastering

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jan 13, 2017 at 11:52PM
Centuries ago, a strange device known as the Golden Dagger was found that carried a strange power. When struck with it, the victim takes the gamble. Either die from the Golden Dagger, or gain the ability of a Stand, fighting spirit that manifests from the victim’s will to live. In the year 2003 in the California town of Crescent Moon Beach, many young youths have started small street gangs, many taking territories near small corner stores and high school hallways. The gangs have had minor battles, but never resulting in death. But there are gangs that have begun to gain such strange abilities that allow them to attack and even kill other gang members, creating fear in the people of Crescent Moon Beach. Soon, these youth gangs will start to gain use these abilities on each other to fight for friends, honor, or selfish reasons. Either they, they will soon be introduced to the world of Stands and the fight to survive.

Characters must give...

Name
Stand (Read the article on Jojo Fan Stands to see what yours is)
Bio
Occupation (If school student, just put that as your occupation)
Allies and Enemies (This may be added over time, and not immediately)

Rules:
No killing other people or their Stands
No god modding. All Stands, even the OP ones, have flaws
No reviving dead characters. Once your dead, you stay dead.
Have Fun

Understanding Stands
A Stand protects its user, like a guardian. The name comes from "standing by" the user, sometimes using their powers without direct orders in order to protect the user, and by extension, themselves.

A person can have only one Stand (though their Stand may evolve).

Stands can be inherited.

A Stand is part of its user, and damage is usually reflected between the two.

Usually, if a Stand's leg is cut off, its user will lose their leg as well. Certain aspects of some Stands are immune to this effect. If the Stand is not exactly humanoid, they may reflect damage to their user's body relative to the area of the Stand that was damaged, or are an exception.

Stands may only be seen by Stand users; the exception being Stands bound to physical objects.

A Stand can only be directly damaged by another Stand.

A Stand's energy or power is inversely proportional to their operating range. The further a Stand is from its user, the weaker it becomes – Long-range Stands and/or Stands' long-range abilities are simpler in mechanism.

Stands are usually bound to their user's body, but exceptions abound

When a Stand User dies, their Stand typically disappears with them; however, exceptions do exist.

When a Stand is defeated, their user is either knocked unconscious or killed, depending on the level of injury.

List of Jojo Fan Stands and their abilities
www.fanpop.com/clubs/windwakerguy430/arti­cle­s/2­604­31/­tit­le/­joj­o-f­an-­sta­nds­-re­don­e

वींडवेकर्गाई430 1643 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 1643

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना CokeTheUmbreon said…
Kuro: Fuck my life...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Seanthehedgehog said…
Seth: Good thinking Flint. Hope it works.
Kuro: Wait. We need liquid nitrogen.
Seek: We don't have that.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Windwakerguy430 said…
Attila the Hun: (Screams as his body explodes into a sort of concrete substance)
Nathan: So they aren't just zombies brought back. They're like replicas. If this continues, we won't know how many more evil men of history will be brought back. Let's find Mercury fast

Raven: And where the fuck do you plan to find that?
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना The_Real_Dio said…
Flint: *on Attila's horse* I'll go ahead and look for Mercury *rides off*
Nathan: Alright. Seth, you look for him as well. And if you see any figures attacking people, kill them

Reed: (Slowly wakes up) W-What the hell is going on?
Seek: If we die, I just want you to know... I talked to Raven about you before this...
Kuro: Fuck you. Let's prepare to die in 3...
Reed: (Gets up, slowly due to the pain) A water Stand, huh?
(Tears for Fears rushes toward them, ready to kill them)
Axle: I have a plan. Mr.Crowley!
Mr.Crowley: *blocks the stand and begins to drink it*
Axle: because I don't get damaged when my stand does I can just have Mr.Crowley drink it because it's water.
Reed: Good work, Axle
(Tears for Fears tries to retreat back to it's user)
Axle: Mr.Crowley let it go *turns to the others* because Mr.Crowley drank some we just need to fallow the direction the waters trying to escape and we can find the user.
Mr.Crowley: *starts walking in a direction*
Axle:lets go.
Kuro: This is it.
Axle:are you OK Kuro?
Reed: (Uses Smooth Criminal to chase after it)

Nathan: (Continues to look for the man) Where the hell did he go? (As he is running, he sees a small piece of paper flying in the air. He uses One Vision to pick it up) Perhaps I can look through this
(As he speaks, Abraham Lincoln appears behind him)
Lincoln: Hello, son
Nathan: President, I don't have time right now. I'm rather busy
Lincoln: Busy? How can one be busy when there's over thirty nine presidents
Nathan: You aren't the president. No one here is. You're all just fakes of the real people
Lincoln: You think I don't know that?
Nathan: (Paused once he spoke)
Lincoln; I may be a copy of the real Abraham Lincoln, but I know that I'm just part of Lonely Hearts attack. And now you are too
Nathan: What do you mean?
(As they spoke, John Wilkes Booth appeared, and fired at Abraham Lincoln, only striking his arm. As he did, Nathan's arm was cut as well)
Lincoln: The second you touched that paper, our fates were one in the same
Nathan: (Looked at the paper, and saw that it had Abraham Lincoln's name, with the words "Shot in the head by John Wilkes Booth" written on it as well)
Kuro: No...
Seek: His leg and heart are...
Kuro: Shut it.
Axle: you better sit this one out Kuro... That stand doesn't seam to like you...
Reed: (Talking through Smooth Criminal) good idea. We'll be sure to beat this bastard as soon as we find him

Mercury: (Arrives to meet Domino) Domino, where's your Tears for Fears?
Domino: (Scared) I-It got caught b-b-by one of there Stands
Mercury: Domino... Are you telling me that you let your powerful Tears for Fears get captured?
Domino: I-I'm sorry (Starts to tear up, as the hollowed droplet Stand comes from his tears)
Mercury: Oh, Domino (Pats his shoulder)
Domino: (Calms down a little, sighing with relief)
Mercury: (Places his hand on the back of Domino's head and smashes his face into the table repeatedly) You son of a bitch! You continue to be a failure time and time again! I should have left you to rot on the streets, you bastard! You're fucking worthless! Screw it! My Lonely Hearts will kill them. You just piss off, Domino. You aren't worth a pile of dog shit, in my eyes. Same goes for your worthless Tears for Fears. Only my Stand is truly powerful and the one worthy enough to hold the Dagger. Not that bastard with the green Stand and not that damn street gang
The_Real_Dio commented…
Damn एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Yep, child abuse and god complexes. Tat's what Jojo's all about XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Axle: *fallows Mr.Crowley.* where is that piece of shit... *lights a cigarette*
Smooth Criminal: I can feel him getting closer. Come on

Mercury: They're getting closer (Uses his Stand to bring to life an group of samurai, gladiators, and knights) Lonely Heart will kill them in a single strike
Axle:Shit where did these come from? *gets ready for battle*
Nathan: (Continues to try and fight off John Wilkes Booth, who continues to shoot at Abraham Lincoln)
Lincoln: It's no use. Our fates are already sealed

(The soldiers jump forward and start to attack the group)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Seanthehedgehog said…
Seth: *On the horse with Flint* Where should we look now?
Axle:What kind of bullshit stand is this?!?! *fights the soldiers*
Flint: we should look where there are more zombies, the stand user probably has some guarding him...
Smooth Criminal: (Pulls out his tommy gun and fires at the group) Looks like one that can bring back people who have died as some sort of clone
(The soldiers start to overwhelm the group)

(An gang of bandits on horses start to chase after Seth and Flint)
Flint: shit Seth can you get them, I need to focus on riding *speeds up*
Axle: SON OF DA BITCH! why are there so many?!?
John Wilkes Booth: (Aims his gun right at Lincoln and prepares to fire)
Nathan: Damn it!

Mercury: Yes! I've did it. I've won! All done in a single blow!
Domino: (Starts to cry a little)
Mercury: Domino, shut the fuck up! I told you to stop crying
Domino: I'm not crying. I'm laughing too hard (Shows tears coming from his eyes)
Mercury: Return your Tears for Fears. I told you already how useless it is
Domino: Is it really useless?
Mercury: What are you getting a- (His eyes shot wide open as Tears for Fears appeared on Mercury's shoulder and punched him in through the throat, causing blood to come from it)
Mercury: S-Shit! Lonely Hearts. Revert your attack and come back
(In an instant, all of the copies in California disappeared as Lonely Hearts made it's way to Mercury, trying to stop the bleeding)
Axle: what the hell? *makes his way to the building that Mercury and Domino are in.*
Mercury: (Walks toward Domino) D-Domino... You piece of shit! I'll fucking kill you (Gets ready to hit him)
Smooth Criminal: (Uses his tommy gun and blows apart Mercury's hand to stop him)
Mercury: (Screams in pain as he clutches his hand)
Reed: (Through Smooth Criminal) So, this is the last of the Spacemen. I'm shocked. Those involved with the Spacemen at least had honor. You're just a lowlife killer who beats those weaker than him to gain power. You are truly one of the most despicable enemies we've faced, and people like you should be shown no mercy
Mercury: (Backs up into a wall) W-wait just a minute here. Y-you can't kill me. If I die, the information of the dagger and the one who holds it is gone as well
Axle: *walks in* Who said anything about killing, were just going to torture you and beat the shit out of you until you spill the beans about the dagger *cracks knuckles* or you could make it easy on yourself and just tell us.
Kuro: ...
Mercury: You promise that... If I confess, you'll let me go
Reed: (Through Smooth Criminal) I give you my word, as second commander of the gang, you will not be killed (Smooth Criminal comfortingly places it's hand on Mercury's shoulder)
Mercury: O-Okay! I-I understand
(In a second, Jessie James appeared behind the group and fired upon them)
Mercury: You think I'll confess to you bastards! Not a chance! I'm still the victor here-
(In a second, a sword shot from Mercury's hip, as if the sword came from inside his body)
Smooth Criminal: I knew you would try something stupid. I took one of the knights swords and stored it away. I decided to release it inside you once Smooth Criminal had it's hands on your shoulder. It was already being placed inside you at that very moment
Mercury: Y-You liar! You said that I would be let go if I confessed, yet y-you were going to kill me the entire time!
Smooth Criminal: Of course I was going to kill you! A sick man such as yourself is denied any mercy
(In that moment, Smooth Criminal began to violently punch Mercury, shouting as it did. With each punch, more swords and daggers were placed into Mercury's body as he was repeatedly punched. In a matter of seconds, Smooth Criminal punched Mercury into the wall behind him, sending him crashing through it, his body completely covered with swords, as he lied dead)
Kuro: Damn it... why the fuck...
Axle: *sighs and lights a cigarette then looks at Domino* So kid *kneels down so he is at eye level with the kid* Do you know anything about the dagger?
Domino: (Shakes his head) No! But I do know something. They said something about a man with a Green Stand.
Reed: (Through Smooth Criminal) A Green Stand, huh? It's not much, but anything at this point will do
Kuro: Let's lead dem to a sauna.
Seek: Okay.*Seek picks Kuro up and runs to a sauna*
Flint: *rides in on horse with Seth* oh you got him.
*leads dem to a sauna and barricades it* Kuro: Watch the magic happen!
Seek: They're evaporating.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Were done with that fight now. There is no Stand to fight anymore एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Nathan: (See's that John Wilkes Booth and Abraham Lincoln are gone) Is it over (Looks at the local cafe to see the news)
Anchor: As quickly as they arrived, all of the historical figures in California have disappeared. No one knows of this strange event or how it happened, but scientists are already trying to figure out the meaning of this
Nathan: (Sighs with relief) Thank goodness

Reed: (Arrives back to the others) Hey, guys
Raven: Thank god. Where were you?
Reed: Well, I had some things to do
Raven: Things... What's that (Points at the piece of paper in his hand)
Reed: Oh... It's nothing... (Holds up a picture and autograph of Elvis Presley)
Raven: .... You have to be fucking kidding
Reed: Come on. This things like a thousand dollars
Axle: Damn I should have thought of getting an autograph from some people *lights a cigarette in anger*
Flint: now is not the time for that Axle *jumps of horse and walks over to reed* So, did you learn anything about the dagger?
Reed: We only learned that the man who holds it has a Green Stand. Other than that, we have no new info. On the bright side, we've taken out the last of the Spacemen. There's no longer anyone to hunt us down. The man with the Green Stand will have no choice, sooner or later
Axle: I can finally sit back have a coffee and smoke in peace... is there any smoking cafe nearby?
Kuro and Seek: IN YOUR FACE, RAVEN!!
Reed: No, but there's probably one where we can sit outside and smoke
Raven: (Punches Kuro hard in the groin) Shut the fuck up. I'm going for a walk (Turns and walks off)
Kuro: MY BALLS!!
Seek: Your non-existent ones?
Kuro: Told you our plan worked.
(A woman outside sees Flint)
Woman: Flint? Flint? is that you?
Flint: OH SHIT *puts on mask and hides in wall*
Woman: *walking inside* Now Flint, get out of that wall and come with me to Japan, don't make me use my stand.
Axle: now whats going on lady? is something wrong?
Woman:SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID COWBOY HAT WARING, UGLY SHIT BREATH PICE OF SHIT! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TRYING TO TALK TO FLINT?!?!! Flint, you have till the count of 3 to get out of that wall, 1
Axle:just who the hell is this bitch
(good question Axle)

Name- Sarah Steel
Age-36 (she tells people she is only 23)
Personality- she's a bitch.
Stand- Bye Bye Bye
Bio- She was an actress but she quit at a young age and decided to try to make her adopted son Flint a great actor.
Occupation- She is Flints Supervisor.
Allies and Enemies- NA
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
She's a bitch?! XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Nathan: Flint, do you know this woman. If not, than shall I assist in getting rid of her?
Kuro: Let's go help Reed and dem.
Seek: Yeah.
Flint: *from inside the Wall* please make her leave.
Sarah-TWO....
Nathan: Ma'am, I suggest you leave our friend alone. If you fail to do so.. (One Vision appears behind him) Then I'll remove you by force
Kuro: They're they are. Let's crash this fucking party.
Seek: Literally. *breaks wall down with lance*