वींडवेकर्गाई430 Jojo प्रशंसक RP Remastering

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jan 13, 2017 at 11:52PM
Centuries ago, a strange device known as the Golden Dagger was found that carried a strange power. When struck with it, the victim takes the gamble. Either die from the Golden Dagger, or gain the ability of a Stand, fighting spirit that manifests from the victim’s will to live. In the year 2003 in the California town of Crescent Moon Beach, many young youths have started small street gangs, many taking territories near small corner stores and high school hallways. The gangs have had minor battles, but never resulting in death. But there are gangs that have begun to gain such strange abilities that allow them to attack and even kill other gang members, creating fear in the people of Crescent Moon Beach. Soon, these youth gangs will start to gain use these abilities on each other to fight for friends, honor, or selfish reasons. Either they, they will soon be introduced to the world of Stands and the fight to survive.

Characters must give...

Name
Stand (Read the article on Jojo Fan Stands to see what yours is)
Bio
Occupation (If school student, just put that as your occupation)
Allies and Enemies (This may be added over time, and not immediately)

Rules:
No killing other people or their Stands
No god modding. All Stands, even the OP ones, have flaws
No reviving dead characters. Once your dead, you stay dead.
Have Fun

Understanding Stands
A Stand protects its user, like a guardian. The name comes from "standing by" the user, sometimes using their powers without direct orders in order to protect the user, and by extension, themselves.

A person can have only one Stand (though their Stand may evolve).

Stands can be inherited.

A Stand is part of its user, and damage is usually reflected between the two.

Usually, if a Stand's leg is cut off, its user will lose their leg as well. Certain aspects of some Stands are immune to this effect. If the Stand is not exactly humanoid, they may reflect damage to their user's body relative to the area of the Stand that was damaged, or are an exception.

Stands may only be seen by Stand users; the exception being Stands bound to physical objects.

A Stand can only be directly damaged by another Stand.

A Stand's energy or power is inversely proportional to their operating range. The further a Stand is from its user, the weaker it becomes – Long-range Stands and/or Stands' long-range abilities are simpler in mechanism.

Stands are usually bound to their user's body, but exceptions abound

When a Stand User dies, their Stand typically disappears with them; however, exceptions do exist.

When a Stand is defeated, their user is either knocked unconscious or killed, depending on the level of injury.

List of Jojo Fan Stands and their abilities
www.fanpop.com/clubs/windwakerguy430/arti­cle­s/2­604­31/­tit­le/­joj­o-f­an-­sta­nds­-re­don­e

वींडवेकर्गाई430 1643 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 1643

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Seanthehedgehog said…
Seth: *Following Nathan*
As they were walking to see Kuro, Seth and Nathan saw Barney.

Barney: Hey Nathan. I know you're in charge of all the gangs in this area, so if you don't wanna answer my question, I understand, but what the hell were you flying on earlier?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Windwakerguy430 said…
Nathan: Oh, that was just a special entryway to the school. Nothing much really

(Sorry for the late reply. I expect Umbreon to respond :P)
Seth: If you don't mind Barney, we got somewhere to be. *Continues walking with Nathan*
Barney: Nothing my ass. *Sighs* I don't know, maybe I'm losing my mind. I better get back with the others, and make them practice for that play.
Nathan: So, Seth, what do you think of Kuro. Our operative, Raven, seems to have a sort of... distaste towards him
Seth: I never got a chance to meet him properly. I don't even remember the last time it was when I saw him.
Nathan: I see. Well, perhaps when we meet him, you'll be properly introduced. I almost forgot to introduce you to our other member, Reed. He's never at our meetings, and is a real hot-head, but he's loyal to the end for sure
Seth: Sounds a little like Rob. I just hope Reed doesn't attack people over dirt.
Nathan: Of course not... He attacks them over grudges. And he never attacks them. It's more of.... kills them
Seth: Ah.
Nathan: Yep (Speaks as if this is just a normal conversation) Tell me, Seth... Have you ever killed a man?
Seth: Nope.
Nathan: Well, let's hope you don't have to
Seth: So how far away is Kuro?
Nathan: Shouldn't be too far
Seth: Alright.

I think this is where we should stop. Give some time for Coke to respond.
(Good idea, Sean)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना CokeTheUmbreon said…
(Sorry I wasn't on yesterday)
Kuro: Raven doesn't like me... :(
Clare: Oh, sorry to hear that. Why not come in and talk about it?
Seth: *Arrives with Nathan* I don't know what you want to talk about exactly, but I like the sound of that.
Kuro: She keeps avoiding me... I wish she could just see me for who I am...
Clare: Really? Well, why not sit down and tell me more
Kuro: I fell in love with her when she saved me one day.
Seth: *To Kuro* Hello? Me, and Nathan are here. Are you going to say hi to us?
Clare: Uh-huh. I see
Kane: (Gets up, impatiently) You know what? Fuck this! (As he gets up, a lizard-like creature with four arms appears behind him, creates a small hole out of thin air, and Kane goes through it, disappearing from the two)
Clare: Kane? What are you doing
Kane: (Suddenly appears behind Kuro) What I should have done from the damn start (Kicks Kuro hard in the back, sending him into the darkness of the house. When he lands on the floor, a small spherical creature with an opera mask and six arms grabs Kuro and drags him into the shadows)
Kuro: Finish me... I'm too heartbroken to go on...
Seth: Night Train!
Kuro: Guys?
Clare: We're not going to kill you. With my Feel Good Inc, we're only going to imprison you. You see, my Feel Good Inc and Kane's Linkin Park are pretty crappy Stands. Feel Good Inc can only make a prison out of shadows, and Linkin Park can only teleport anywhere within it's range. But, when me and Kane work together, there's no enemy we can't beat (Crosses her arms with Kane's, who does his lazily)
Kane: Stop fucking around, damnit. We got two of the three. Let's focus on those two (Looks at Seth and Nathan)
Clare: Fine (Kuro is thrown into the darkness and is unable to find his way out, but sees another person there)
Reed: Oh, so they got you too, huh?

Nathan: No, Seth. Don't go near them. If your Stand goes anywhere within that house, Feel Good Inc will drag it into the shadows and use it as a prison. I expected Kuro to use his Seek and Destroy, but he's too emotionally broken to fight. Looks like we'll just have to find a way to outsmart them
Kuro: Who are you?
Reed: I'm Reed. You may not remember me, but I know you. I'm part of Noise Pollution. Those two up there you just met were part of Kashmir. I wasn't at the meeting because I had my own business, but I know how we can deal with these bastards. That hole Feel Good Inc creates has a small opening when it's about to throw someone in. I just have to kill it right when it opens up. I know that my Smooth Criminal will get the job done (Shows Kuro his Smooth Criminal, which is a sliver robotic like creature in a white gangster uniform with dollar signs on its hat. As it stands there, it pulls out a tommy gun and waits for an opening)
Kuro: OK, I'm listening...but I don't know how I'm gonna go through with this. I got my heart broken by Raven Crowe.
Reed: Raven's a hard-ass, man. She always thinks she's hotshit because of her Stand being that powerful. But really, my Stand can handle her. Of course, if you really do have a broken heart, then hang on (Smooth Criminal reaches its hands into Kuro's body, like that of a ghost, and pulls out some sort of essence) This here is your energy. This is also Smooth Criminal's ability. It can steal anything. Not just physical objects like a wallet, but other things, such as a person's energy, air, and even time if it wanted to. The reason I'm showing you is this (Smooth Criminal punches the essence, and returns it to Kuro. When he does, Kuro feels a sudden sharp pain, like being punched in the chest). It's to knock some sense into you. If you really are going to sit and mope about some girl, then maybe you aren't good enough to be part of Noise Pollution. Maybe I should just leave you in this damn shadow place to rot. If you got the balls to fight, then why are you going to let some girl fuck you up like that. If you want to prove that you aren't some spineless coward, than prove it to me. And I'm not easy to impress, so you'd better got a damn good Stand that can kill those fuckers out there
Seth: *Leaves the house with Night Train* Now what do we do?
Kuro: OK... One Vision, are you ready? (beat) *One Vision uses his lance on Clare*
Windwakerguy430 commented…
One Vision has no lance... या is even anywhere near them एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Nathan: We think of a plan
(Clare and Kane remain inside the shadows of the house, knowing it's safe from them)
Nathan: It's a stretch, but I think I got an idea (Looks at the small paper of the photographs on the wall) Seth, if this plan fails, you run back to HQ, and tell the others what happened. Understand (Takes out two pieces of paper) I'm gonna take Linkin Park's user into the shadow with me. There's no way Clare would leave him in there with a more powerful Stand user (Uses One Vision to enter one of the pieces of paper)
Kuro: Throw your lance at Kane...
*One Vision does so, making him bleed*
Windwakerguy430 commented…
One Vision doesn't have a lance :P एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Seth: There's no way we're going to fail. We'll get through this. What can we do?
Kuro: I honestly don't know.
One Vision: Just stand back and jump in if things go back (Goes into the paper and pops into the house)
Clare: (Laughs) You dumbass. What the hell were you thinking
(Feel Good Inc grabs hold of Nathan)
Nathan: So you think you've got me (Grabs hold of Kane) You're coming with me
Kane: Ha, I don't think so (Linkin Park creates a portal, pulling Kane through) See you later, asshole (Kicks Nathan hard in the face, and Linkin Park ends up outside)
Kane: Ha, that was too ea- (Immediately gets punched in the face my Night Train) W-what the hell? Damn. Did Linkin Park really send me out here?
Kuro: OK.
Nathan: (Falls into the shadows) Damn. I thought that would work... But if I'm lucky, Seth will find what I left (Looks through the other piece of paper he left next to Seth, where Kane now is) If Seth can just lure him to the paper, we should be able to finish him off, you two
Reed: Good. I've been waiting to get back at this bastard
Kuro: (follows Nathan)
Nathan: For now, all we can do is wait for Seth to act, and hopefully best this enemy Stand alone
Seth: *Grabs Kane, punches him, and pushes him towards the paper*
Kane: Son of a bitch (Before he gets to close to the paper, Linkin Park teleports Kane behind Seth, allowing Kane, not Linkin Park, to punch Seth hard in the face) My Linkin Park may be weak, but if used right, I could easily kill you. You just got your Stand recently too, huh? You're nothing but some asshole who thinks he's hotshit. There's nothing I hate more than pricks like you who think their big. I'm gonna have fun beating you to a pulp
Kuro: Gotcha. OK, One Vision, do your stuff.
Nathan: No. We wait. Seth needs to get him right on the paper. Any part needs to touch him. Just being near it will have no effect. We gotta be patient
Kuro: OK...

(God dammit, my throat HURTS!)
(Well, it happens in winter. Hope you get better soon)

Reed: (Waits patiently)