वींडवेकर्गाई430 Jojo प्रशंसक RP Remastering

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jan 13, 2017 at 11:52PM
Centuries ago, a strange device known as the Golden Dagger was found that carried a strange power. When struck with it, the victim takes the gamble. Either die from the Golden Dagger, or gain the ability of a Stand, fighting spirit that manifests from the victim’s will to live. In the year 2003 in the California town of Crescent Moon Beach, many young youths have started small street gangs, many taking territories near small corner stores and high school hallways. The gangs have had minor battles, but never resulting in death. But there are gangs that have begun to gain such strange abilities that allow them to attack and even kill other gang members, creating fear in the people of Crescent Moon Beach. Soon, these youth gangs will start to gain use these abilities on each other to fight for friends, honor, or selfish reasons. Either they, they will soon be introduced to the world of Stands and the fight to survive.

Characters must give...

Name
Stand (Read the article on Jojo Fan Stands to see what yours is)
Bio
Occupation (If school student, just put that as your occupation)
Allies and Enemies (This may be added over time, and not immediately)

Rules:
No killing other people or their Stands
No god modding. All Stands, even the OP ones, have flaws
No reviving dead characters. Once your dead, you stay dead.
Have Fun

Understanding Stands
A Stand protects its user, like a guardian. The name comes from "standing by" the user, sometimes using their powers without direct orders in order to protect the user, and by extension, themselves.

A person can have only one Stand (though their Stand may evolve).

Stands can be inherited.

A Stand is part of its user, and damage is usually reflected between the two.

Usually, if a Stand's leg is cut off, its user will lose their leg as well. Certain aspects of some Stands are immune to this effect. If the Stand is not exactly humanoid, they may reflect damage to their user's body relative to the area of the Stand that was damaged, or are an exception.

Stands may only be seen by Stand users; the exception being Stands bound to physical objects.

A Stand can only be directly damaged by another Stand.

A Stand's energy or power is inversely proportional to their operating range. The further a Stand is from its user, the weaker it becomes – Long-range Stands and/or Stands' long-range abilities are simpler in mechanism.

Stands are usually bound to their user's body, but exceptions abound

When a Stand User dies, their Stand typically disappears with them; however, exceptions do exist.

When a Stand is defeated, their user is either knocked unconscious or killed, depending on the level of injury.

List of Jojo Fan Stands and their abilities
www.fanpop.com/clubs/windwakerguy430/arti­cle­s/2­604­31/­tit­le/­joj­o-f­an-­sta­nds­-re­don­e

वींडवेकर्गाई430 1643 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 1643

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Windwakerguy430 said…
Hocus Pocus: Alright, you want some info. I got some damn info for you. The man who gave me this ability, the man with the green Stand, he didn't just give the ability to me. He gave it to others as well. Gave them a simple goal. Kill the one man who is after him, a man named Nathan Niagara. There are five assassins, The Spacemen, who are hunting you as we speak. You don't have a chance in hell of surviving. I promise you that, boy. Other than that, you won't get any info from me. You should have kept your nose out of your brothers business. That stupid bastard got what he deserved if he went up against the man who gave us this ability
Nathan: (Not showing his anger through facial expressions, but through his eyes, he sends out One Vision)

Reed: Yeah. Sounds like he's this wa- (Before they get to the door, the body of Hocus Pocus is thrown out, and up into the railing, his body breaking in the rails, as he is left dangling between it, his corpse bleeding as he was suspended from it)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना CokeTheUmbreon said…
Kuro: We buried him. Let's go get some...
Cop: Hold it right THERE.
Kuro: Shit.
Cop: I'll have to arrest you and your toy for what you did.
Seek: Told you to throw him in the lake, stupid.
Nathan: (Walks out the room, having finished with Hocus Pocus, as he walks out to meet the others) I thought I gave you all orders not to follow me (Notices Axle) and who is this? He is not a member of the gang, last I checked
Cop: Let's go.
Kuro: Run!
Seek & Destroy: (Uses his ability to knock the officer back, as the officer can't see him)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Seanthehedgehog said…
Seth: Did you really think we'd let you come out here on your own, and get yourself killed?
Kuro: Good. Let's GTFO.
Seek: Yeah. Let's find the others.
Nathan: No, but I expect you to follow orders
Raven: (Walks forward and slaps Nathan hard against the face) Will you stop with that loner bullshit!? We're a team, a gang, and we are going to help you find this fucker, whether you want us to or not
Kuro: Where are they?
Seek: I took the cop's walkie-talkie. Let's call him.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना The_Real_Dio said…
Axle: *To Nathan* Hey im Axle, you don't know me but.... *To Reed* wait... were a gang?
Reed: We'll, you haven't gone through the initiation, so you aren't part of the gang yet
Nathan: I do not wish to involve any of you into this fight. The man I'm after, his ability is unknown, his name is unknown, his location is unknown. He's hidden away somewhere, and I intend to find him. But I doubt I can kill him. If he knows that anyone else is after him, he won't hesitate to do the same. I'm telling you this to save your lives.
Raven: If we didn't want to get involved in anything dangerous, we would have never joined the gang in the first place
Axle: I go where Reed-Sama goes.
Reed: There's no chance in hell we're leaving our friend to deal with this bastard alone. You can count on that, Nathan
Nathan: (Stays quiet for a moment) As your leader, I am advising you... Stay away from this fight. You have no place in it
(The group just gets annoyed now)
Nathan: But... as your ally and friend, than I ask you this, if you truly wish to join me in this fight, you may.
Axle: *puts on hat (that now has a bullet hole in the rim) and lights cigarette* Sensei?
Reed: If you really want to be a part of the gang, you'd better be ready to fight
Seth: Thank you Nathan.
Axle:*Smirks* i'm always ready for a fight. *puts a finger through the bullet hole in his hat, he than get a horrified look on his face* aw hell! I got a hole in my dads hat!
Nathan: Come on. Let's get back to the mainland. If what Hocus Pocus said is true, then there are five hitmen after us, called The Spacemen. We should watch our backs for the time being

(Meanwhile, at a payphone in downtown Crescent Moon Beach, five mysterious figures sit around the phone)
Voice: This man, Nathan Niagara, is trying to keep us from the perfect world we desire. I know that you five have been wronged in your own ways, and wish to change the world for the better, and that is what I wish for as well. Soon, the world will change, but before that, we must step out whatever problem prevents us on the Yellow Brick Road to the better world. Find Nathan Niagara, and kill him, whatever you must do. The Dagger has given you the necessary ability to defeat him. Now go (Hangs up, and the mysterious figures go their own ways)
Axle: *puts a patch on his hat* lets get of this damn island...
Reed: Good idea (Heads back to the boats)
Axle*walks with reed* soooo~ what is this initiation?
Reed: You have to defeat an enemy in a fight. Simple really
Axle: maybe to simple... ya I can do that no problem.
Seth: *Gets on a boat with Axle, and Reed*
Nathan: (Climbs onto the other boat with the rest)
Reed: Good. Hang with us, and you'll get to fight someone very soon
Axle: I can't wait... *examines patch on hat and frowns*
Seth: Welcome aboard. *High fives Axle*
Axle: *fist bumps Seth* good to be aboard, it's nice to have something to fight for.
(The boats begin to move back to the mainland)
Seth: *Leans back, and enjoys the view of the blue sky*
Axle: *watches the water*
(After some time, the gang makes it back to the mainland)
Seth: *Gets off*
Axle: *gets out of boat and stretches*
Reed: So, Nathan, what should we do
Nathan: Simple. Find any leads on the killer or the Spacemen, no matter what
Axle: how many contract killers do we have to face? because iv'e only took on one in my life...
Nathan: From what I've heard, he said that this assassination group contains five individuals, but they probably have more with them
Axle: got it.
Nathan: For now, do whatever you please. But be on your guard at all time
Kuro: Still looking for the others...
Seek: You suck at looking.
Kuro: Bitch, shut the fuck up! How bout YOU make yourself useful and look?
Seek: I protect, not look for humans.
Kuro: Then shut up.
Axle: *heads off to buy smokes, keeping his guard up* I need a pack of smokes...
Reed: Good (As he's walking, he see's Kuro) Kuro! Hey, over here
Kuro: Reed! *walks to you* How'd it go?
Seek: I killed that worthless cunt of a butterfly.
Reed: (Notices this) I don't remember your Stand being able to talk, Kuro
Axle: *At tobacco shop* I need twelve packs of cigarettes.
Clerk: these things can kill you, you know that right kid?
Axle: at this point the cigarettes are the least of my worries
Clerk: that will be $81.08 sir
Axle:*pays and puts cigarettes in bag* keep the change *leaves store to regroup with the others*
Reed: (Notices the pack of cigarettes) Think that's enough smokes?
Axle: no *lights one*
Reed: You sure smoke a lot for someone your age
Kuro: I would like a pack of smokes and 6 cans of Monster.
Seek: Bruh, you're a 15 year old that doesn't exer...
Kuro: Shut up.
Clerk: That'll be $6.51, prick.
Kuro: *pays for it* Here you go, asshole.
Clerk: Get the fuck out and have a nice day, shit bucket.
Axle: *to Reed* can you blame someone in my shoes? *shakes one cigarette part way out of pack* want one?