वींडवेकर्गाई430 Jojo प्रशंसक RP Remastering

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jan 13, 2017 at 11:52PM
Centuries ago, a strange device known as the Golden Dagger was found that carried a strange power. When struck with it, the victim takes the gamble. Either die from the Golden Dagger, or gain the ability of a Stand, fighting spirit that manifests from the victim’s will to live. In the year 2003 in the California town of Crescent Moon Beach, many young youths have started small street gangs, many taking territories near small corner stores and high school hallways. The gangs have had minor battles, but never resulting in death. But there are gangs that have begun to gain such strange abilities that allow them to attack and even kill other gang members, creating fear in the people of Crescent Moon Beach. Soon, these youth gangs will start to gain use these abilities on each other to fight for friends, honor, or selfish reasons. Either they, they will soon be introduced to the world of Stands and the fight to survive.

Characters must give...

Name
Stand (Read the article on Jojo Fan Stands to see what yours is)
Bio
Occupation (If school student, just put that as your occupation)
Allies and Enemies (This may be added over time, and not immediately)

Rules:
No killing other people or their Stands
No god modding. All Stands, even the OP ones, have flaws
No reviving dead characters. Once your dead, you stay dead.
Have Fun

Understanding Stands
A Stand protects its user, like a guardian. The name comes from "standing by" the user, sometimes using their powers without direct orders in order to protect the user, and by extension, themselves.

A person can have only one Stand (though their Stand may evolve).

Stands can be inherited.

A Stand is part of its user, and damage is usually reflected between the two.

Usually, if a Stand's leg is cut off, its user will lose their leg as well. Certain aspects of some Stands are immune to this effect. If the Stand is not exactly humanoid, they may reflect damage to their user's body relative to the area of the Stand that was damaged, or are an exception.

Stands may only be seen by Stand users; the exception being Stands bound to physical objects.

A Stand can only be directly damaged by another Stand.

A Stand's energy or power is inversely proportional to their operating range. The further a Stand is from its user, the weaker it becomes – Long-range Stands and/or Stands' long-range abilities are simpler in mechanism.

Stands are usually bound to their user's body, but exceptions abound

When a Stand User dies, their Stand typically disappears with them; however, exceptions do exist.

When a Stand is defeated, their user is either knocked unconscious or killed, depending on the level of injury.

List of Jojo Fan Stands and their abilities
www.fanpop.com/clubs/windwakerguy430/arti­cle­s/2­604­31/­tit­le/­joj­o-f­an-­sta­nds­-re­don­e

वींडवेकर्गाई430 1643 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 1643

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Windwakerguy430 said…
Nathan: Got it (He reaches behind the paper and pulls out two cans of soda from behind it) You like Pepsi, right?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना CokeTheUmbreon said…
Kuro: (to man with chains) What are you doing here?
Man: Oh, I just like to hang around graveyards. Something about them is so calming, don't you agree
Kuro: What do you want?
Man: Nothing, just exploring around. The name's Beck
Kuro: I'm Kuro... W-Wanna go to the repast with me? That's where food is.
Beck; Afraid not. I'm too fascinated by this place. It's just so... mesmerizing. Do you ever wonder why people die? Maybe they just don't have the will to survive
Kuro: OK, you're creeping me out. I guess I'll go bring you something, since the church is just right next to us. *walks off*
Beck: Hang on, before you go. I have a question to ask you
Kuro: What...
Beck: You know of this man, do you (Shows Kuro a picture of the badly bloodied remains of Trapp)
Kuro: Yeah. I killed him...
Beck: (Suddenly, his emotion goes from somewhat cheerful to serious) As I thought (Suddenly, a skeletal figure in a pope uniform appears behind Kuro). Honestly, I could give a shit less about Trapp. He was a worthless punk, and even the boss saw him as a liability. However, whenever anyone in our gang dies, it could soon lead to more of us dying. So, as the member of the gang, I am going to have to kill you. Nothing serious, but you should know that this is how gangs work
Kuro: Well, let's get it over with. *stabs skeleton with lance*
(Once Kuro does that, the Stand and Beck suddenly disappear. A voice comes from behind Kuro, revealing to be his mother)
Kuro's Mother: Kuro.....
Kuro: *stops* Mother...? This... this is all an illusion.
Kuro's Mother: Why are you always so violent? Always getting into fights. Why can't you be like your cousin
Kuro: Mother... my violent nature. I...I got it from my father... who is dead.
Kuro's Mother: So that gives you the right to act out the same? You were never able to control yourself, and you're no different now
Beck: (Sits from a distance, completely hidden due to his ability) *That's right. He's just got to break down now. Once he snaps, my Suicide Solution will finish him*
Kuro: I..I'm...I gotta go. *runs off*
Kuro's Mother: So, you're going to leave your mother again? Leave me like you left me to die?
(Kuro hides behind a tree and calls Nathan)
Kuro: Nathan! Hello? I'm freaking out...
Kuro: All you did was leave me for dead. What kind of son are you, who can't even protect their mother?
Kuro: .... If you guys can, hurry. Please.
(There on the other side of town. Sorry, Kuro. You're on your own XD)

Kuro's Mother: (Grabs Kuro by the collar of his shirt) You make me regret being a mother!
Kuro: You're dead! You're not REAL! Let me go! *stabs her hand with a lance and runs into the life center*
*everyone looks at him*
Pastor: Are you ok?
Kuro: Ye... yes sir. Just a little hungry.
(DAMMIT! I called dem.)
Beck: Hmm.... Looks like I have a strong one. Looks like I'll have to use more suppressed memories to get to him
(Eating with pastor and grandparents)

Kuro: It's just... the death of mama is haunting me. (Puts a fried rib to his mouth) I was a bad boy, and now she's gone.
Pastor: Well, you might get to see her again.
Grandma: We live in the same neighborhood you live in. When you're ready, you can move in with us.
Kuro: Thank you.
Grandpa: She's in a better place now. Pass me that hot sauce.
Kuro: Yes sir. *passes him the hotter sauce*
Beck: (Sits outside the window, so that Kuro can see him, but no one else can, as he gives him his cold stare)
Kuro: May I be excused? I'm gonna go get more potatoes and gravy.
Pastor: Don't act too proper. *chuckles* Just go on ahead.

(At the steam table)
Kuro: More hamburger steak does sound good right about now.
(As Kuro goes to the window, he looks outside to see a reenactment of Trapp murdering his mother, right in front of him due to Suicide Solution's ability)
Kuro: What the...? I gotta... No. (Beat) It ain't real, just a reenactment. He's gonna have to try harder than that.
(He shows through the illusion as Trapp keeps stabbing her. Once she's a corpse, he shows Trapp sexually assaulting her corpse, making sure Kuro watches)
Kuro: Is he... fucking HER?! That's it! (Bursts outta there)
Beck: Yes! That's it! He's snapped! Just have to wait a little longer
(The illusions of Trapps sexually assaulting his mother continues, getting more and more explicate as it continues)
*attacks Beck with a lance*
Beck: (Scratches Beck's check) Yes! That's it!
(Suicide Solution appears behind Beck, and swings it's arms down, tightly gripping Seek and Destroy, keeping him in place)
Beck: This was the moment I was waiting for. Once someone snaps, my Suicide Solution can kill them
(Suicide Solution stares at Seek and Destroy, unable to break from his grip, as he opens his mouth, with a long spear coming out, pointing directly at Seek and Destroy's face)
Kuro: God dammit, I'm all ALONE! I need some help here.
Beck: Sorry, but there is no help for you. But, like I said, no hard feelings, right
(Before Suicide Solution can inject the spear into Kuro, his neck is sliced by what appears to be a bullet)
Beck: What? (Before Beck can react, a barrage of bullets pierce his body all over, hitting every inch of him. Once all the bullets hit him, he falls onto the ground, dead in a pool of his own blood, and Suicide Solution disappearing, releasing Seek and Destroy from his grasp)
Kuro: Who's that?
(A girl at the edge of the graveyard hiding behind a tree, her hair only at shoulder length and spiked at the end, wearing knee-high striped socks, a blue skirt, and a blue shirt, stares at Kuro from the tree)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Seanthehedgehog said…
Inside Seth's house, he is with Nathan, and the creature. Finished his pepsi.

Seth: Thanks for that Nathan. I still don't understand how my wound heeled so quickly.
Kuro: Who... who are you? Thanks for saving me and my Stand btw. (Tries not to look at her in a dreamy way)
Nathan: Simple. You were stabbed with the Golden Dagger. It's a blade that was crafted some time ago by meteorite chunks. being stabbed with one is a gamble of your life. If you are not strong enough, your soul will break and you'll die. But, as you've obviously managed to see, if you're soul is strong enough and you have the will to live, you will gain the ability known as a Stand. I only recently heard of the Golden Dagger after reading it up from the Elder up in the forest near here. And as you've seen from this piece of paper, as I am able to pull objects from them, I too have a Stand (Shows Seth his Stand) His name is One Vision

Girl: (Brushes the side of her hair as she stares at him) Who are you? I've never seen you before. You're not a rival member, are you? *Just who is this guy? He's got a pretty intimidating Stand. Maybe I should kill him anyway just to be safe*
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Seth: *Looks at the creature* And I guess this thing is my stand. Only problem is, he likes to stand in one place, and not talk.
Nathan: Many Stands are like that. They only act to protect you, and not much else. They all have some unique ability in one way or another. Surely you have a name for your own Stand.
Kuro: I'm Kuro. I was here for a funeral for my mom. She's dead, and my father left me. (Beck's Stand gets back up)
Beck: (Lies on the ground, n a pool of his own blood) I may not have any ill will to you, Kuro (Looks at this girl) But this bitch has been a problem for me for so long. Suicide Solution is gonna shove his spear down her fucking throat
(As he got back up, the girl's Stand has it's eye change to a hole, and fires a sniper rifle out from it, hitting both Beck and Suicide Solution in the head, killing him easily)
Girl: You damn gangsters just don't want to die, do you?
Seth: Not yet. I haven't thought of anything.
Nathan: Well, I'm heading to the cafe. If you would like to learn more about Stands, you're more than welcome to join me, Seth (Gets up and places the paper back in his bag)