वींडवेकर्गाई430 Jojo प्रशंसक RP Remastering

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jan 13, 2017 at 11:52PM
Centuries ago, a strange device known as the Golden Dagger was found that carried a strange power. When struck with it, the victim takes the gamble. Either die from the Golden Dagger, or gain the ability of a Stand, fighting spirit that manifests from the victim’s will to live. In the year 2003 in the California town of Crescent Moon Beach, many young youths have started small street gangs, many taking territories near small corner stores and high school hallways. The gangs have had minor battles, but never resulting in death. But there are gangs that have begun to gain such strange abilities that allow them to attack and even kill other gang members, creating fear in the people of Crescent Moon Beach. Soon, these youth gangs will start to gain use these abilities on each other to fight for friends, honor, or selfish reasons. Either they, they will soon be introduced to the world of Stands and the fight to survive.

Characters must give...

Name
Stand (Read the article on Jojo Fan Stands to see what yours is)
Bio
Occupation (If school student, just put that as your occupation)
Allies and Enemies (This may be added over time, and not immediately)

Rules:
No killing other people or their Stands
No god modding. All Stands, even the OP ones, have flaws
No reviving dead characters. Once your dead, you stay dead.
Have Fun

Understanding Stands
A Stand protects its user, like a guardian. The name comes from "standing by" the user, sometimes using their powers without direct orders in order to protect the user, and by extension, themselves.

A person can have only one Stand (though their Stand may evolve).

Stands can be inherited.

A Stand is part of its user, and damage is usually reflected between the two.

Usually, if a Stand's leg is cut off, its user will lose their leg as well. Certain aspects of some Stands are immune to this effect. If the Stand is not exactly humanoid, they may reflect damage to their user's body relative to the area of the Stand that was damaged, or are an exception.

Stands may only be seen by Stand users; the exception being Stands bound to physical objects.

A Stand can only be directly damaged by another Stand.

A Stand's energy or power is inversely proportional to their operating range. The further a Stand is from its user, the weaker it becomes – Long-range Stands and/or Stands' long-range abilities are simpler in mechanism.

Stands are usually bound to their user's body, but exceptions abound

When a Stand User dies, their Stand typically disappears with them; however, exceptions do exist.

When a Stand is defeated, their user is either knocked unconscious or killed, depending on the level of injury.

List of Jojo Fan Stands and their abilities
www.fanpop.com/clubs/windwakerguy430/arti­cle­s/2­604­31/­tit­le/­joj­o-f­an-­sta­nds­-re­don­e

वींडवेकर्गाई430 1643 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 1643

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना CokeTheUmbreon said…
Kuro: The guys must be planning a surprise attack...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Windwakerguy430 said…
Nathan: Perhaps (Gets close to the mansion, only to see the door open right in front of them. As it does, a single girl walks out from the door. The girl has a grey hoodie where her left hand is in, and her hair is that of a dirty blonde, and very rugged, as if it was barely combed. She stares at the group as she uses her pinkie to scratch her ear, looking very bored)
Nathan: (Stared directly at the girl) Seth. Kuro. Stay back. That girl is very deadly
(As the door behind her opens more, it shows the rest of the group, violently slaughtered, but with no blood anywhere)
Girl: Alright, you pricks. Listen up. My names Amber, and as my mission from the boss, I've been ordered to kill you in anyway I can. And that's exactly what I'm gonna do
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Seanthehedgehog said…
Seth: *Taking Nathan's advice, and takes a step back* When you're ready Nathan.
Kuro: *to girl* You and what army, bitch?
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(In that moment, a pool of blood moved through the door)
Amber: This one
(In a flash, the pool of blood jumped forward and sliced Nathan's cheek. Once it did, the blood got onto Nathan and began to enter the scratch on his cheek before it was all gone)
Beautiful People: (Swims around Nathan's body, starting to control him) Wow, what a strong will this one's got. I could just boil his body up from the inside or turn him into a human pin cushion by impaling him from the inside, but this is much better
Amber: This is my Stand, Beautiful People. It will be the Stand that kills you three
(In a few moments, Nathan walked forward, unable to control his body, and began to try and attack Seth and Kuro)
Nathan: Seth, Kuro, run
(One Vision came out, and threw punches at Seth and Kuro)
Seth: Even his stand's under control of Beautiful People. Kuro, we got to fall back, and try to fight from a distance.
Kuro: OK.
Seth: *Runs back, towards a tree* I don't know what your stand can do, but we'll see what Night Train's got.
Nathan: (Continues to try and attack them with Beautiful People)
Beautiful People: Hey buddy, you got a nice Stand here. What do you say I borrow it to kill your little friends here
Nathan: You have no idea what will happen once they find you, Amber
Beautiful People: (Used it's ability to cause Nathan's mouth to flood with his blood, causing him to choke a little and cough) Shut the fuck up! I'm in charge of this body! Not you! Now kill those bastards
Kuro: Nathan!
Nathan: Kuro. Focus your attention on the user, alright. Just do what you can to avoid me (One Vision throws a punch at Kuro)
Seth: Night Train, get Amber.
Night Train: (Sends out one of the trains to attack, only to be stopped by the blood on the ground, which appears to be latching on to Night Trains wheels)
Amber: As long as there is blood to be used, Beautiful People is invincible
Seth: *Looks up at the sky. It begins to get grey* What a coincidence.

All of a sudden, it starts raining.
(In that moment, the rain begins to wash the blood away, allowing the small train to continue towards Amber)
Amber: Hmm... That's what you think (In an instant, Nathan is brought back to Amber, where the train thrusts forward and lodges itself in Nathan's hand)
Amber: Just try an attack me again. Your buddy here will just take all the damage while I remain safe
Seth: You coward.
Amber: I may be a coward, but who's the one that's gonna win this fight. Oh, and another thing (Takes Nathan's wallet out of his pocket) I'm just gonna take this. I'm already getting paid a fortune by the boss, but a little extra never hurt anyone.
(As she reaches into her pocket, a small paper plane lands on the floor. Once it does, Nathan gives Seth a look with his eyes)
Nathan: Nathan... D-don't-
Beautiful People: What's that? You got something secret about that paper plane (One Vision uses its paper ability on the plane) Well, I say we give it a try (One Vision picks the paper plane up and throws it at Seth)
Seth: *Looks at the plane going down, because it's still raining. He watches it land on the ground in front of him, and gives Amber an unamused look* You do know paper and water don't mix, right?
Amber: Really. Just look (Shows a little paper cut on her finger. In that moment, Seth sees a small creature made of blow lifts the plane up and flies it through the rain, using a small stream of blood to carry it through the rain) Alright, Beautiful People. Give this bastard One Vision
Nathan: Seth, you must- (Nathan begins coughing up blood, an attempt by Beautiful People to keep him quiet)
Seth: *Sees the blood coming out of Nathan's mouth* Nathan, keep coughing.
(The paper gets closer to Seth)
Amber: Alright, One Vision. She me what you can do
(One Vision turns the paper into a portal, and gets ready to go through it. As Seth looks at it, he can see Amber through the dollar bills she is holding)
Seth: *Moves away from One Vision* Nathan, did you hear me? Cough the blood up, and get it out.
(Nathan tries to do so, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything)
Amber: Ha! You dumbass! You have blood inside you as well. Beautiful People is already controlling the blood in you. You could always slit your throat to get it out, but I don't think you'll live. Now take that bastard out already
(The airplane gets dangerously close to Seth)
Seth: *Moves away from the plane* Kuro, come on! We need to come up with a plan to stop Amber!
(In the moment the plane past Seth, One Vision popped it's arm out and grabbed hold of Seth's arm, pulling him into the plane)
Seth: No! *Hits One Vision with his left hand. He falls down, his legs hurt* This is getting out of hand. *Thinks, then looks down a hill* I gotta find something to even the odds. *Runs down the hill, towards a section of the town*
Beautiful People: Oh no you don't (Chases after Seth with the airplane)
Amber: How about you get stronger, Beautiful People
Beautiful People: Heh, way ahead of you (As he begins to go to a small group of people, it turns some of itself into razors and flies past the people, slashing their throats and killing them, while adding more blood to itself) I think this should be enough to take that fucker out (Flies toward Seth)
Nathan: (Tries to reach for his phone, but Beautiful People turns the blood in his hand into nails, which shoot out of his hand)
Beautiful People: Uh, uh, uh. You know not to touch such things (Laughs)
Seth: *Makes it to the bottom of the hill, and runs through town* I gotta find something that'll be too fast for Beautiful People to stop. *Finds a gun store, and runs for it*
Beautiful People: (Continues to kill people, totalling in twelve civilians, as it chases after Seth to the gun store)
Seth: *Runs in* Give me an M249.
Gun Store Owner: Why should I?
Seth: Night Train?
Night Train: (Appears and punches the store owner, knocking him out in a second)
Beautiful People: (Smashes the plane into the store window, creating a massive amount of blood to smash onto the window. In a second, it begins seeping through the store)

Nathan: (From a distance, he tries to use One Vision to see through the airplane)
Amber: (Starts counting the money from Nathan's wallet) I wouldn't bother. That friend of yours is good as dead
Seth: *Grabs the M249 machine gun with a box containing 200 bullets, and a grip. He attaches the grip as he runs through the back entrance* We still gotta do this from a distance.

They were near the school, where the School Student Gang were once again, rehearsing for their play.

Barney: Alright you bastards. I'm not pleased with your foul ups! We are not leaving until we get this on one take!!
Seth: *Crosses the street, and is now standing directly in front of the school* Wait for it. *Holding up the gun*
Kuro: Okay....?
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Shit, sorry. Well, Seek and Destroy will be और useful in the अगला battle XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
It's ok. I was at practice for a play. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Beautiful People: (Seeps through the window and flies toward Seth) I've got you now, you fucker (Turns the blood into a large collection of swords, the plane barely visible in the blood)
School Student Gang Member 46: *Holding a Tommygun as Barney plays the piano* I'm going to, fucking kill you. Because I'm a jackass with a Tommygun.
Barney: Cut!!
Seth: *Shooting Beautiful People*
Barney: I said cut!!!!!
School Student Gang Member 46: But this gun is a fake.
School Student Gang Member 53: That's an actual gun. Cool. *Goes outside with the other School Student Gang Members*
Barney: Get back here! We're not done rehearsing!!
Night Train: (As Seth fires the gun, Night Train puts a tiny train into the gun to move the bullet faster. As it does, it goes right into the paper plane)
Beautiful People: Ha! Do you really think bullets will kill me. Only a Stand can kill a Stand dumba- (Suddenly stops, as it's face winces in pain)
Seth: I'm sorry, what was that? *Fires more bullets*
(5 Seconds ago)
Amber: Only twenty bucks. You broke piece of- (In that moment, a bullet hit Amber right in the forehead, scraping it, but damaging her badly) W-what the hell
Beautiful People: (Falls onto the ground, and gets pulled back by Amber to retreat)

Reed: (Driving to eh mansion with Rob and Raven) I don't care what Nathan says. I'm not gonna let my friend die. Same goes for those two rookies. They may be useless, but I'm not gonna let some people die because we followed Nathan's orders (Parks the car in front of the mansion, and they see Amber, covering her bleeding head as she retracts her Stand)
Raven: Damn. Did we miss the fight?
Kuro: Nope.
(The group gets out of the car and looks over Amber)
Reed: So, this bitch must be the one that's guarding the Boss, huh?
Amber: (Backs away as she looks at them)
Nathan: That's right (Stretches as he gains control of his body. He begins walking towards her) So, your Stand can control the blood of others. Such a evil Stand for a evil user (One Vision prepares to attack)
Amber: S-Stop. Y-You can't hit me. I'm just a woman. If you hit be, you wouldn't be able to forgive yourself
Nathan: Hmm... You're right. I could never hit a girl.
Amber: Y-Yeah, that's right.
Nathan: I guess it's a good thing Raven here is a girl. That way, I don't have to feel so bad about it
Raven: Allow me, Nathan (Sends out Miss Atomic Bomb)
Amber: (Stares at the Stand and panics in fear)
Miss Atomic Bomb: (Begins violently punching Amber, even knocking her into the air. As she did so, she fired many rounds from her arms into Amber. She eventually let her fall to the ground, covered in several bullet holes, lying dead on the floor)
Seth: What do you mean nope? We got the job done. Let's go back to the mansion, and check on Nathan. *As he walks with Kuro, they go through the gunshop, and takes more ammo for his machine gun*
Nathan: (Brushes the side of his air, and sighs) Jeez. I wouldn't have been able to survive if it weren't for Seth and Kuro.
Reed: Wait. You're saying those two helped
Nathan: They were able to defeat her Stand. Of course I am. You three. Search the rest of the mansion for any more enemies. Me and the others will go and take care of the boss
Raven: Got it (Rushes in with the others to search the place)
Kuro: Where are they? (Searches thoroughly)
Seth: Back at the mansion. *Walks up the hill with Kuro* Just hope Nathan isn't dead.
Nathan: (Sits at the courtyard, waiting for Seth and Kuro to arrive)
Seth: *Arrives with Kuro* We're back.
Nathan: Ah, you two are back. Good work on the enemy. I would have died if it weren't for you two (Turns to the large door at the end of the courtyard) This is where the boss resides. Let's take care of him and finish this
Seth: Lead the way.
Nathan: (Uses One Vision to smash through the door)
Rob: *Looks inside* Ich. Too much dust for my liking.
Seth: It's just dust. It won't hurt you.