वींडवेकर्गाई430 Jojo प्रशंसक RP Remastering

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jan 13, 2017 at 11:52PM
Centuries ago, a strange device known as the Golden Dagger was found that carried a strange power. When struck with it, the victim takes the gamble. Either die from the Golden Dagger, or gain the ability of a Stand, fighting spirit that manifests from the victim’s will to live. In the year 2003 in the California town of Crescent Moon Beach, many young youths have started small street gangs, many taking territories near small corner stores and high school hallways. The gangs have had minor battles, but never resulting in death. But there are gangs that have begun to gain such strange abilities that allow them to attack and even kill other gang members, creating fear in the people of Crescent Moon Beach. Soon, these youth gangs will start to gain use these abilities on each other to fight for friends, honor, or selfish reasons. Either they, they will soon be introduced to the world of Stands and the fight to survive.

Characters must give...

Name
Stand (Read the article on Jojo Fan Stands to see what yours is)
Bio
Occupation (If school student, just put that as your occupation)
Allies and Enemies (This may be added over time, and not immediately)

Rules:
No killing other people or their Stands
No god modding. All Stands, even the OP ones, have flaws
No reviving dead characters. Once your dead, you stay dead.
Have Fun

Understanding Stands
A Stand protects its user, like a guardian. The name comes from "standing by" the user, sometimes using their powers without direct orders in order to protect the user, and by extension, themselves.

A person can have only one Stand (though their Stand may evolve).

Stands can be inherited.

A Stand is part of its user, and damage is usually reflected between the two.

Usually, if a Stand's leg is cut off, its user will lose their leg as well. Certain aspects of some Stands are immune to this effect. If the Stand is not exactly humanoid, they may reflect damage to their user's body relative to the area of the Stand that was damaged, or are an exception.

Stands may only be seen by Stand users; the exception being Stands bound to physical objects.

A Stand can only be directly damaged by another Stand.

A Stand's energy or power is inversely proportional to their operating range. The further a Stand is from its user, the weaker it becomes – Long-range Stands and/or Stands' long-range abilities are simpler in mechanism.

Stands are usually bound to their user's body, but exceptions abound

When a Stand User dies, their Stand typically disappears with them; however, exceptions do exist.

When a Stand is defeated, their user is either knocked unconscious or killed, depending on the level of injury.

List of Jojo Fan Stands and their abilities
www.fanpop.com/clubs/windwakerguy430/arti­cle­s/2­604­31/­tit­le/­joj­o-f­an-­sta­nds­-re­don­e

वींडवेकर्गाई430 1643 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 1601-1643 of 1643

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Windwakerguy430 said…
Reed: She must be on her way. Flint and Axle too. Night Train only sent so many trains before dying. He must be trying his best to get them here
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना CokeTheUmbreon said…
Kuro: Let's hold this shitbag off. Seek!
Seek: *charges at him with a lance*
Spazio: (Before Seek could react, Spazio appeared behind them, and used Green Gentleman to punch Seek in the back, sending him forward) Idiot! Didn't you learn from how I ended up in one spot to another!
Kuro: Oh fuck me...
Spazio: It's no use anymore. You will die, regardless. You won't be able to survive to see the end of the day
Reed: Is that really what you think? Because the way I see it, I think I already see your attack
Spazio: (Snickers) We'll see about that
Reed: (Sends out Smooth Criminal)
Spazio: (Grabs hold of his wristwatch, which appears to have a stamp on it) Green Gentleman Writes Sins, Not Trage- (Before he can react, Smooth Criminal sends out the last of Night Train's trains, hitting Spazio hard in the face. Though it is not as powerful as it once was, it is effective in stopping Spazio from using his attack)
Reed: I see. So his new ability allows him to erase more than just people. Then we'll need to keep him from using his watch
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना The_Real_Dio said…
Axle, Flint, and Sarah head towards where Spazio is
Raven: (Arrives with them) There's the motherfucker right there
Spazio: (Stares at the group, as he begins to panic. In an attempt to keep them from attacking, he readies the last remaining stamp on his watch for the right move)
Kuro: I wanna kick your ass on my own! Let's go, Seek!
Spazio: (The second the group got closer, Spazio was able to start erasing time. Within those moments, though the group was moving normally towards the spot Spazio was at, he was able to make his way towards the busy street outside the alleyway. Once the erased time was gone, and time continued normally, Spazio was already hidden within the crowd, while the group was back in the alleyway, as if they hadn't moved)
Reed: What the... Where the hell did he go.... Raven, Kuro, listen carefully. I need your watches, your phones, anything on you right now that tells time (To Axle, Flint, and Susan) You guys too. Spazio is able to do something with time. I'm not sure what, but he is using it to his advantage. I have a plan, but I need all of the clocks you have. It's a longshot, but it's worth it. Give me all of the tools you have to tell time.
Axle: OK *hands over phone*
Flint: Here *Hands reed a phone and a watch*
Sarah: If you say so *Gives Reed her cell phone*
Kuro: Here. I just wanna whip his ass.
Raven: I don't know where you're going with this, but here (Hands him her cellphone)
Reed: Good (Takes his own watch off, and uses Smooth Criminal on the watches and phones. As he does, the hands on the watches begin to move at incredible speed, while the numbers on the phone's time begin to change rapidly. In a matter of seconds, all of the watches and phones shatter into hundreds of pieces) Eh... Sorry. You may have to buy new phones. But, this may just be what I need to get that bastard (Makes his way out of the alley to spot Spazio)
Spazio: (While hidden in the crowd, as a way to keep himself out of their reach for a few seconds, he begins to placed at least six of Green Gentleman's stamps on his wrist watch)
Kuro: Don't look in my history. >.>
Seek and Destroy: Look in his history. Hee hee hee.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Phone's already broken :P एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Axle:What are you doing, will this help us find Spazio?
Reed: Not really. But I believe this could help in a different way (Runs through the crowd, looking for Spazio)
Spazio: (Remains hidden in the crowd, knowing he will be found eventually, want waits for them to find him)
Flint::*puts on mask to find Spazio*
Raven: (Uses Miss Atomic Bomb to search the crowd)
Spazio: (Stands still, waiting for them to come) That's right. They're all coming this way now. I can feel them coming
Reed: (Makes it to the crowd, where he spots Spazio) Bastard!
Smooth Criminal: (Get's ready to punch Spazio)
Spazio: (Turns back to him, with a smirk) Green Gentleman Write Sins, Not Tragedies (In that instant, the time that they are all in begins to become erased, the group stuck within those seconds, appearing back in the alley)
Raven: (Looks around the alley) Fuck! That son of a bitch! He pulled that trick again (Looks around for Reed) Wait... where the hell is Reed?!
Axle: REED?
Spazio: *I win!*
(In an instant, Spazio was struck in the erased time. When he fell back, he saw Reed, standing with his Smooth Criminal, in the stopped time)
Spazio: W-What!
Reed: I didn't just take the time from those clocks and phones for nothing. It was a long shot to use the time to move through your time ability, but I was lucky enough to at least keep myself within it. As long as I have the time I need, your ability isn't as effective
Spazio: If that's the case, then I'll just have to run out your supply of time! Green Gentleman Writes Sins, Not Tragedies
(Once again, Green Gentleman activates, sending the group in the alley back once again. Spazio uses this to start running as Reed, only getting pushed back by three seconds instead of ten, does his best to keep up with Spazio, using the time he stole to keep him moving)
Axle:*Tries to find reed but is brought back to the alley* Spazio keeps resetting time so that must mean that Reed has figured out a way to get to him.
Kuro: Oh damn.
Raven: It must be the reason he got those clocks. Come on, we need to gather as much time as we can and get it to Reed so he can catch this bastard
Reed: (Uses Smooth Criminal to steal more time from clocks, watches, and phones as he continues to chase Spazio)
Spazio: (T-This is bad. I have to think of something fast)
Axle and Flint:*looks for reed*
Kuro: After him, Seek!
Seek: Work, work, work. *sighs and chases after Spazio*
Spazio: Green Gentleman!
(Green Gentleman's ability sends Seek and Kuro back)
Reed: You fucker! (Continues to chase Reed. As he chases after him, he see's Alex) Alex! Shoot your gun at me. Smooth Criminal is gonna catch the bullet
Axle:*Shoots at reed* KICK HIS ASS REED!
Kuro: Seek?
*Seek throws his lance at Green Gentleman*
Windwakerguy430 commented…
He's back in the ally, remember XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Reed: Will do (Smooth Criminal catches the bullet. He aims directly at Spazio, and in an instant, fires the bullet)
Spazio: (Grins) Good. You can only focus on wait attack at a time, it seems. Green Gentleman Writes Sins, Not Tragedies
(In an instant, time was beginning to erase, with Reed unable to use any time he stole. Before he got sent back, Spazio stepped over to him)
Spazio: Before ten seconds end, I will finish you. Your friends won't be able to make it here in time (With Green Gentleman, Spazio sends a fist through Reed's body, impaling him in seconds. Once time resumes, the group is sent back, as Reed is knocked onto the floor in the middle of the street, coughing up blood as he notices the hole in his chest)
Reed: H-How the hell
Spazio: (Walks over to Reed, as he stares at him on the ground)
Reed: W-what the hell are you
Spazio: Simple. I'm just an average man. To you, I look like a villain. But I think you are the villain here. You fight in some gang, murdering dozens, and putting fear into the people of Crescent Moon Beach. I didn't know what I could do, until I was struck with the Golden Dagger. After that, I was able to gain this new ability for my Stand. Now I see what I must do. I'm going to put an end to fear in this world. No longer will anyone have to live their lives in fear, having to constantly look over their shoulder every day. Unfortunately, this is not a world where you will live in. But, I am sure you understand.
Reed: Y-you're fucking kidding, right
Spazio: Excuse me?
Reed: Trying to put an end to fear? If people can't solve fear themselves, they don't deserve the world you live in. Do you really think people want you to put an end to their fears for you. You're nothing more than a selfish asshole who is trying to have a purpose in life
Spazio: (Bites his lip in anger, hard enough to cause it to bleed) You bastard! Green Gentleman
Reed: Smooth Criminal! (In an instant, Spazio was ready to hit Smooth Criminal, but before he could, Smooth Criminal dodged the punch and appeared behind Spazio, stealing something from his pocket)
Reed: If I'm gonna die here, I might as well see what all the fuss about this thing is about (Holds up the Golden Dagger)
Spazio: S-Stop!!!
(Green Gentleman attempts to get the dagger away from Reed, but before he can, Reed plunges the dagger into Smooth Criminal's heart, releasing a blinding white light from it's body)
Axle and gang: *Sees the Light*
Axle:REED! *runs toward the light with Flint and Sarah.*
Spazio: W-What the hell
(When the light clears, Reed is standing at the spot he once was, the hole in his chest healed. Smooth Criminal appears, but with a new appearance. He is now wearing a black gangster suit, with a large rim on it's hat. It's face is now that of a helmet reflecting what looks like space, complete with planets and galaxies in it. The collar is designed with golden dollar, euro, and yen signs)
Reed: My goal to defeat you and get revenge for my friends seems to have manifested my Stand into something greater. I think I'll call this Smooth Criminal Requiem. I don't know what it's capable of, but one thing's for sure, this is the thing I'm gonna use to give you the punishment you deserve.
The_Real_Dio commented…
Oh damn. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Axle;*Sees Reed but stays back because he doesn't know what his stand does yet*
Raven: (Arrived with the others) What the hell's going on?!
Spazio: (Gritting his teeth, his gums bleeding from the pressure) Green Gentleman!
Reed: Smooth Criminal Requiem
Green Gentleman: (Grabs Smooth Criminal Requiem's hand, placing a stamp on it)
Spazio: I've got you now. You're finished!
(As Green Gentleman is held onto Smooth Criminal Requiem's hand, he began to be sucked into him)
Spazio: W-What the hell!
(In a matter of seconds, Green Gentleman had disappeared. Within the helmet of Smooth Criminal Requiem, Green Gentleman could be seen inside, a tiny spec within the helmet)
Reed: Wow. Not bad. Now what can we do with this, Smooth Criminal Requiem?
(Smooth Criminal punched Spazio hard in the face, sending him back against the wall)
Spazio: (Getting up, covering his face) W-What the hell? I can't use Green Gentleman (Once Spazio took his hand away, the group saw one of Green Gentleman's stickers on his face, with the name "Spazio" written on it)
Reed: Well, would you look at that. Looks like your Green Gentleman isn't so powerful after all
Spazio: W-What (Tries his hardest to pull the sticker off, but is unable to)
Smooth Criminal Requiem: (Placing one hand in his pocket and pointing at Spazio with the other hand like a gun, he prepares to set the sticker off)
Spazio: S-Stop! You can't kill me! Think of humanity instead of your own selfish intentions. If the world didn't have anything to fear, think of the good it would bring! Think of how much better it would be for a world such as that! If you kill me, you will lose this dream! You can't kill me
Reed: Hmm... That's right. I can't kill you
Spazio: That's right! I'm glad you see it my way! You can see a world better than thi-
Reed: Hang on. I never said I agreed, buddy. Like I said, I can't kill you. After all, it's impossible to kill a man that doesn't exist
(As Spazio's eyes shot open wide, Smooth Criminal Requiem moved his hand back, imitating a gun firing)
Smooth Criminal Requiem: Bang!
(Spazio screamed in anger and defeat. Before anyone had a chance to think of what was happening, fire shot from Spazio's eyes and mouth from the inside. He continued to scream until his entire body was gone, nothing left on the ground but a scorch mark where he once was)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Axle:did we win?
(Within the helmet of Smooth Criminal Requiem, Green Gentleman burns up before fading into the blackness of his helmet)
Reed: Yeah, I think we did
Axle:now Nathan and Seth can rest in peace.
Raven: Yeah
Reed: Hang on though. There's one more thing left

(At the beach boardwalk)
Raven: You sure about this
Reed: Yeah. I'm sure
Raven: Well, go right ahead then
Reed: (Holding the Golden Dagger in his hand, he has Smooth Criminal Requiem grab it and, using his strength, tosses it far into the ocean, where it sinks to the ocean floor)
Axle:good riddance.
Reed: There. That should just about do it
Raven: Well, guess we don't have to worry about Stand users any time soon then
Reed: Yeah. Come on, let's go (Turns, making his way back to the hideout)
Kuro: ... Where are they coming?
Axle:*Walking beside Reed* So what are we gonna do now?
Reed: Kuro, come on. Let's go
(2 Weeks Later)
Reed: (Sitting in class with Kuro and Raven)
Mr. Aims: Alright, class. Here are your test results
Reed: (Groans) The moment of truth
Mr. Aims: (Hands Kuro his, which is a C) Well, seems you've gotten better, Kuro