वींडवेकर्गाई430 Jojo प्रशंसक RP Remastering

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jan 13, 2017 at 11:52PM
Centuries ago, a strange device known as the Golden Dagger was found that carried a strange power. When struck with it, the victim takes the gamble. Either die from the Golden Dagger, or gain the ability of a Stand, fighting spirit that manifests from the victim’s will to live. In the year 2003 in the California town of Crescent Moon Beach, many young youths have started small street gangs, many taking territories near small corner stores and high school hallways. The gangs have had minor battles, but never resulting in death. But there are gangs that have begun to gain such strange abilities that allow them to attack and even kill other gang members, creating fear in the people of Crescent Moon Beach. Soon, these youth gangs will start to gain use these abilities on each other to fight for friends, honor, or selfish reasons. Either they, they will soon be introduced to the world of Stands and the fight to survive.

Characters must give...

Name
Stand (Read the article on Jojo Fan Stands to see what yours is)
Bio
Occupation (If school student, just put that as your occupation)
Allies and Enemies (This may be added over time, and not immediately)

Rules:
No killing other people or their Stands
No god modding. All Stands, even the OP ones, have flaws
No reviving dead characters. Once your dead, you stay dead.
Have Fun

Understanding Stands
A Stand protects its user, like a guardian. The name comes from "standing by" the user, sometimes using their powers without direct orders in order to protect the user, and by extension, themselves.

A person can have only one Stand (though their Stand may evolve).

Stands can be inherited.

A Stand is part of its user, and damage is usually reflected between the two.

Usually, if a Stand's leg is cut off, its user will lose their leg as well. Certain aspects of some Stands are immune to this effect. If the Stand is not exactly humanoid, they may reflect damage to their user's body relative to the area of the Stand that was damaged, or are an exception.

Stands may only be seen by Stand users; the exception being Stands bound to physical objects.

A Stand can only be directly damaged by another Stand.

A Stand's energy or power is inversely proportional to their operating range. The further a Stand is from its user, the weaker it becomes – Long-range Stands and/or Stands' long-range abilities are simpler in mechanism.

Stands are usually bound to their user's body, but exceptions abound

When a Stand User dies, their Stand typically disappears with them; however, exceptions do exist.

When a Stand is defeated, their user is either knocked unconscious or killed, depending on the level of injury.

List of Jojo Fan Stands and their abilities
www.fanpop.com/clubs/windwakerguy430/arti­cle­s/2­604­31/­tit­le/­joj­o-f­an-­sta­nds­-re­don­e

वींडवेकर्गाई430 1643 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 1643

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Windwakerguy430 said…
Reed: No need to. Just hold still (Smooth Criminal reaches in, and begins to replace Flint's spine with another one) I stole a few spine pieces from that Romero guy. Just hold still for a second (Smooth Criminal begins to replace the broken parts of Flint's spine in order to fix it easily)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना The_Real_Dio said…
Flint: Thank god for that stand of yours...
Reed: It's nothing
Nathan: There you guys are (Arrives) We ran into one of the Spacemen. Thanks to Seth's Stand, he was able to kill him with a well timed train attack. How are things for you all?
( we should probably wait for the others to get back...)
(Probably XD)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना CokeTheUmbreon said…
Kuro: What's next? (I was dozing off and watching anime vines. Sorry.)
(It's fine, and we're waiting for Sean... He may or may not be pissed we went on to kill the other two Spacemen without him XD)
(OK)
(Hey Sean, we're ready to continue when you are)
(Come on Sean)
(@everyone the RP: I won't be on from Thursday to Monday evening... unless I can get my hands on some internet connection during that time.)
(Oh. Well, I hope that, whatever is happening, you come back soon then)
(Kay, guys. But I don't know when I'll leave tomorrow. I need to pack now.)
(Alright then. See you soon then)
(I need my Jojo fix damn it)
(As do all of us XD)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Seanthehedgehog said…
What the hell have I done? I have made you guys wait far too long. Let us continue.
(Sounds good)
Raven: Looks like that's all of the Spacemen
Reed: No, we're forgetting someone
Raven: What do you mean. There was the cowboy, the nervous guy, the small one, and then there's these two. That's five
Reed: The man there isn't a Spaceman. He used his real name. The Spacemen have been named after planets. This man was named Romero, but the girl was named Jupiter. There is still one Spacemen out there
Seth: We better find him then.
Reed: Yeah... Before they find us. If anything, the leader of the group should be next

(A man in a black suit with a red tie, with well combed black hair and a snake tattoo that starts next to his right eye and goes down to the knuckle of his index fingers sits at a table, drinking red wine)
??? So the others are dead. This gang just doesn't know when to quit. Domino!
(A small boy with short blonde hair, blue eyes, a red shirt and blue shorts, walks over to the man)
???: Looks like we're all that's left of our group. I hope your ready to see what it's like to kill a man
Domino: B-But you said you wouldn't make me kill anyone!
???: You had better not be questioning me, Domino. You know what happens when I am questioned
Domino: N-No, I'm not! I swear!
???: Good. Then let's be on our way, Domino (He picks up his dress hat, and as he walks out the door, a strange bandaged arm appears behind the man and grabs a small black book on the table and carries it with the man out the door)
Kuro: Way ahead of...
Seek: Wait.
Nathan: For now, let's just break for today. We have nothing left to worry about for now
Kuro: God I'm fucking hungry. I'm gonna get a chili dog or two, with extra cheese.
Seek: Is it me or am I the only Stand that talks?
(Yes, it is. I can't say that it's against the rules, since Stands with their own personality is cannon in the Jojo universe, so I guess that's fine XD)

Reed: I'm gonna go home. I'm tired
Raven: And I'm going... Wherever the hell Kuro isn't
Kuro: 2 chili dogs with extra cheese.
Seek: I'm pretty sure Crowe hates you.
Kuro: She'll fall in love... one day.
Seek: No she won't.
Kuro: Yeah huh.
Seek: Yes she will.
Kuro: No she... DAMMIT!
Spazio: (Sits at the cafe across from where Kuro is, sipping a cup of coffee as he reads a small book)

(This is nothing more than to just show his average day. He is not aware of any enemies other than Nathan, and he is not looking for any enemies. In fact, it's the opposite. He hates fighting)
Kuro: Yes she will.

Seek: To be honest, no girl...
Kuro: Shut up!
Clerk: Can you and your boyfriend take your chili dogs and get the fuck OUT?!
Kuro: Call me~
Clerk: Fuck off.
Spazio: (As he continues to drink his coffee, a bit gets near his chin. In a panic, he drops his coffee on the table, spilling it, and uses a napkin to wipe his face before it lands on his clothing. He sighs, but immediately jumps back from the table as the coffee begins to spill off the table, almost hitting his pants) T-That was close. (Gathers his book) I should head back home (Places his money on the table and heads home)
Seth: *At his house, playing Mafia 3*
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Wait a minute, this takes place in 2000. There is no Mafia 3 XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Seanthehedgehog commented…
Wait a sec, don't आप mean 2003? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(The Following Day)

(The man with the dress hat and snake tattoo sits at the bus stop)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Kuro: That was some sick ass party last night... Time to catch a Zs.
Seth: Hold it. Why do I have an Xbox 1? *Smashes it with a huge hammer, then plays Twisted Metal on his Playstation*
Kuro: A picture of Raven . You know what that means.

---CENSORED---

Seek: What are you...? :/
(The man in the dressed hat gets onto a bus, and looks over the little black book)
Kuro: Reed is gonna kill me! I'm almost late!
Seek: So is Raven when I tell her...
Kuro: Shut up and chase that guy with me. -_-
Seek: Whatever.
(The man continues to read from the small black book as the bus starts moving)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Kuro: Dammit! And we're late! Prepare to get yelled at by Reed via phone in 3... 2... 1.
(Coke's phone begins to ring)
Kuro: Hello?
Reed: Kuro, where the hell are you?! There's an enemy attacking the group right now

(At Reed, Raven, and Axle's location, they are under attack by a blue, drop-shaped creature with a hollow body, that begins to throw water drop-like daggers at the group)
Kuro: Coming.
Seek: He was masturbating to...
Kuro: Shut your fucking...

(Reed cuts Kuro off)
Reed: Shit, what do we do
Smooth Criminal: (Shoots at the Stand, but the bullets go through them as if they were water, not harming them one bit)
*out of nowhere, a lance strikes the stand*

Kuro: Did you miss me?
(The Stand liquifies itself and falls onto the floor, before fixing itself and stabbing Kuro in the leg)
Kuro: Oh my FUCK!!!
Reed: Shit! We just have to find it's user

(On the other side of town, Nathan, Seth, and Flint are discussing their next move on the Spacemen as the man with the snake tattoo arrives, allowing his Stand to carry the black book for him)
Kuro: Don't just stand there, Seek!
Seek: I'm fighting this prick!
Seth: What's your plan Nathan?
Nathan: Well, we need to at least keep this Spaceman alive if we are to find the man's location. Damn, if only I knew his name, and if only I could see the bastards face
(The man with the snake tattoo gets closer to them)
Kuro: Oh God dammit! Dammit!
(The water drop Stand continued to stab Kuro in the leg)