Stormclan Members of StormClan: Temporary Forum?

TeamPeeta649 posted on Oct 20, 2016 at 04:16PM
This forum was created because Tanglebelly, Bluefire7777 and myself have been the only ones around for a little while now and we wanted a way to edit the forum and have someone in command. We can always go back to KatieK102's forum if she returns, but for now this is the working forum.
Also, I'd like to start listing mates along with descriptions, so if I've missed a pairing please let me know.

Leader
Falconstar (KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and paws, and forest green eyes (Apprentice: Bloodpaw)

Deputy
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes (Apprentice: Dapplepaw)

Medicine Cat
Merryberry (Bluefire7777) - light she-cat with large orange spots and bright green eyes

Warriors
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Brownnut (Bluefire7777) - large dark brown tom and brown eyes (Apprentice: Thunderpaw)
Sheepfluff (Bluefire7777) - fluffy white she-cat with big brown eyes Apprentice: Mousepaw)
Tigerfang (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white tail
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender, pretty gray tabby she-cat with with one white paw, tail tip and stormy blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Apprentice: Tanglepaw)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes {looks more like a she-cat} (Mate: Crowtail)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing) (Apprentice: Amberpaw)
Ivyfrost (KatieK102) a pale grey she-cat with wide green eyes and white paws (Apprentice: Foxpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes (Mate: Frecklenose)
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes (Mate: Flaxenrose)
Flaxenrose (Bluefire7777) - golden blonde she-cat with bright green eyes and white toes (Mate: Darkmist)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe)
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Apprentices
Foxpaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes
Amberpaw (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, amber eyes
Mousepaw (KatieK102) - brown tabby she-cat with hints of ginger dapples, white paws and chest, hazel eyes
Bloodpaw (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes
Thunderpaw (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Tanglepaw (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw
Dapplepaw (Bluefire7777)- black and golden tortoiseshell she-cat with a white chest and gold eyes

Queens
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Kits
Frecklenose's Litter
Blackkit (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Swampkit (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Sunflowerkit (smartone123) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Hushpool's Litter
Buckkit (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerkit (Bluefire7777) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Pantherkit (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes
Featherwing's Litter
Driftkit (Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudkit (Bluefire7777) - fluffy pure white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Briarkit (TeamPeeta649) - fluffy white she-cat with grey and black paws and green eyes
Pebblekit (TeamPeeta649) - small tan and white tom with blue eyes
Raindapple's litter
Flamekit (smartone123) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorykit (Bluefire7777) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Elders
Streamripple (Tanglebelly) - brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes

Current Season: Leaf-fall
last edited on Sep 25, 2018 at 03:04AM

Stormclan 3244 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 3244

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TeamPeeta649 said…
*looks at him and smiles* What? -Featherwing

Because he and I were kits around the same time. It took him AGES to confess to Tigerfang, so even if he did have the hots for Brownnut he'd never say it. Or at least not anytime soon. -Hushpool
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tanglebelly said…
he had the hots for Tigerfang? His Deputy? *raises an eye*
Skyheart

oh nothing just thinking *purrs*
Crowtail
About? *nods to Yellowblaze after his paws are finished and the medicine cat leaves* -Featherwing

Yea, you didn't know that? They've been best friends since kithood and Scorchstar confessed to him during their apprenticeship. *washes her paws* You can obviously guess what the outcome of that was. They stayed friends, but I heard that once they both became warriors and got their own mates they kind of drifted apart. That happens a lot with old friends though. *shrugs* Who knows. Maybe Scorchstar still has some deep love for him. -Hushpool
*chuckles* well that would be extremely awkward *stretches* whatcha wanna do? we already and hunting and Border patrols out.
Skyheart

*follows him* oh its personal *laughs looking around camp* ugh those two are still at the Fresh kill pile
Crowtail
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Bluefire7777 said…
*does as she told and tries again nudging his sister trying to wake her his nose wrinkling at the smell of the cats terrifyingly familiar* -Brownnut
*comes back with the moss* Here. *drops him one* Help me wash the blood off her then we'll carry her back. -Scorchstar

*purrs* C'mon, you can handle them. -Featherwing

Hmmmm, I don't know. Wanna just take a walk? -Hushpool
*nods* that sounds nice *purrs*
Skyheart

well yea but sometimes they are so weird it hurts! *mutters*
Crowtail
I think she might have been raped Scorchstar...the smell is familiar that's not a good sign... *says as he takes the moss and soaks her now red fur wanting to rid the smell and blood from his beloved sister* -Brownnut
*sighs heavily* Whatever happened to her I just hope she's okay. *looks at him in absolute seriousness* You or your sister: say the word and I will declare war on the cats who did this to her. I will command StormClan to show no mercy. But, as I said, you or your sister give the word. I won't do anything you don't want me to. *his eyes softened* I'm sorry, Brownnut. I'm sorry that this happened. -Scorchstar

*gets up and stretches* Let's go then. *starts heading out* -Hushpool

*peers out* Look, they're leaving. *licks his cheek and laughs a little* I understand what you mean though. -Featherwing
*follows after her happily* Where to!?
Skyheart

*laughs* come on lets hurry a snack before they get back!
Crowtail
Wherever you want, love. *smiles and heads off from camp* -Hushpool

*hurries over to the fresh kill pile, purring* What would you like to eat? -Featherwing
something juicy! *looks down at the pile*
Crowtail

*tilts his head thinking* i dont know you lead and ill follow you.
Skyheart
They live too far into the neighborhood there is no point in declaring war on a foreign land... *sighs* she shouldn't have been here anyway if she would have just listened to me *growls a bit then calms* lets just get her back I want to make sure she lives so I can tell her how much of idiot she is *grabs her by her scruff and heaves her onto his back* -Brownnut
*puts his tail on his shoulder* I know you don't completely mean that. *purrs slightly, knowing that while he may be upset with her it only came from a place of fear and love* Come. We need to get her home. *leaves the barn through its large doors and begins back to camp* -Scorchstar

*nods and brushes her cheek across his cheek as she leads* -Hushpool

*picks up a fat vole* This? *mumbles around it* -Featherwing
*carries her all the way back to camp following Scorchstar* -Brownnut
*goes straight to the medicine cat den* Yellowblaze! Quickly, Sheepfluff needs immediate assistance! *watches Sheepfluff be treated by the medicine cat* I did my best with the minimal knowledge I have. -Scorchstar
*sits nervously as he treats his sister* -Brownnut

*pads over to Scorchstar by the den entrance* what happened to Sheepfluff? *her big green eyes looking very concerned* -Flaxenpaw
*turns to their sister**one thing about being leader he knew he would dread, needing all the answers and right words to say, but not having them* There was an incident, but I don't want you to worry because everything is gonna be fine. -Scorchstar

*watches from outside the apprentice den* -Darkpaw
*pokes his head over towards the medicine den* curiously.
Sunpaw

*purrs loudly following her*
Skyheart

*nods laughing* yea that looks good
Crowtail
*pads over to his brother* I hope Sheepfluff will be all right. -Darkpaw

So, my love, how are you holding up so far on the two moon wait? *purrs in amusement as they pad into the forest* -Hushpool

Wanna eat here? -Featherwing
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
She doesn't look alright... *says worriedly* -Flaxenpaw
I won't lie to you, Flaxenpaw, what happened wasn't good. But Yellowblaze will get her better. You have my word. *touches his nose to her head* Why don't you go see her. Your brother could use some comforting as well. -Scorchstar
Okay thank you Scorchstar *pads into the den and sits with her brother and nudges him* -Flaxenpaw
where you wanna eat I'm fine with just lead the way or sit down.
Crowtail

*gives her a annoyed look* its killing me on the inside!
Skyheart
*goes in and sits by the entrance, waiting* -Scorchstar
Oh come on. It can't be that bad. *brushes her tail under his chin* -Hushpool

*lays down beside the waterfall* -Featherwing
*eventually her Brown eyes open and she groans a bit* -Sheepfluff

Thank goodness *looks to the sky and nudges his sister* take it easy... -Brownnut
*pads over and sits beside them* Don't push yourself. You need to relax more than anything. -Scorchstar
Everything hurts *mutters and lays her head back down* -Sheepfluff
Yellowblaze, bring her some herbs please. *turns back to her* You need to build your strength. If you need anything let someone know. -Scorchstar
*nods to darkpaw* yea would be a shame if she didn't end up okay.
Sunpaw

*nips her tail lightly* i mean you aren't the one flowing with the need to dominate *laughs*
Skyheart

*settles down besides him*
Crowtial
Do you think we should do something? Bring her food and water? I'm sure she's thirsty. -Darkpaw

You never know. *laughs* You can hold out for two moons. -Hushpool

Would you like first bite? -Featherwing
Thirsty... -Sheepfluff

I'll get some moss *says padding out grabbing some moss* -Flaxenpaw
aaaand what makes you so sure about that one? *pads up besides her*
Skyheart

nah you can have the first one *lays his head on his paws*
Crowtail

*nods* yea we should get water
Sunpaw
Come on. *hurries over to Flaxenpaw* Let us. *grabs some more moss and takes it to thw waterfall to soak* -Darkpaw

*raises an eyebrow* What other choice do you have? -Hushpool

*Takes a bite and swallows* So, are you suuuure you can't tell me what it was your were thinking? *purrs* -Featherwing
mhmm its my own private thought *purrs and takes a bite of the vole*
Crowtail

*pouts* i mean you are right...i dont have many choices
Skyheart

*follows after him picking up a ball of moss*
Sunpaw
Oh okay *follows behind them* -Flaxenpaw

Sheep you know you shouldn't have gone back to the barn... *says softly* I told you not too... -Brownnut
*purrs and nuzzles him* We can do it gentle if you want it that bad. -Hushpool

Awwww are you really really sure? *purrs* -Featherwing
*heads to the medicine cat den* We brought water. *sets the moss down* -Darkpaw

*nods to the apprentices* Thank you. -Scorchstar
*drops the ball of moss down and nods*
Sunpaw

*purrs* I'm fine Hushpool i was just teasing.
Skyheart

*nips his ear* I'm really really sure
Crowtail
*licks his cheek* I love you. *purrs and walks to a river* Wanna do some fishing? Just for fun? -Hushpool

Oh all right. *smiles and nuzzles him before taking another bite* -Featherwing
I had to see if she survived Brownnut... -Sheepfluff

Sheep she is gone I told you... -Brownnut

We could have saved her... -Sheepfluff

No we couldn't have! *snaps a bit* she chose to stay! -Brownnut
*says quietly to the apprentices* Head out for now. -Scorchstar

*nods and leaves, signaling for his brother to follow* -Darkpaw
*snorts* Fishing!? i dont know how to fish!
Skyheart

*lays his head down on his paws tiredly* i wonder if Hushpool is carrying kits
Crowtail
*leaves as well she didn't like her siblings fighting* -Flaxenpaw

We could have made her come...I know she hated us Brown but he didn't have to die that way... -Seepfluff

She was losing her mind Sheep her fate was her own you shouldn't have gone back there. You can't feel guilty for her -Brownnut
I can teach you! Don't be so grouchy. *sticks her tongue out at him* -Hushpool

I would hope so. *smiles* She told me that she really feels like she's carrying our kits. -Featherwing
*jerks his head for Yellowblaze to leave as well then sits in the entrance way when it was only the three of them in the den* -Scorchstar
Now look at what happened to you..you should have know they'd come back they always go to the barn... -Brownnut

I thought I could get away... -Sheepfluff
*pads over to Scorchstar*
Tigerfang

*follows his brother and looks over at Flaxenpaw*
Sunpaw

*stick his tongue at her* fine!
Skyheart

*laughs* well that is only her word
Crowtail
*steps out of the way so Tigerfang could come in then looks at Sheepfluff* Do you remember any of what happened? -Scorchstar

*looks at Flaxenpaw* Are you okay? -Darkpaw

*pads up tp the river* Watch what I do. -Hushpool

*purrs* A mother knows. At least that's what my mother always said. -Featherwing