Stormclan Members of StormClan: Temporary Forum?

TeamPeeta649 posted on Oct 20, 2016 at 04:16PM
This forum was created because Tanglebelly, Bluefire7777 and myself have been the only ones around for a little while now and we wanted a way to edit the forum and have someone in command. We can always go back to KatieK102's forum if she returns, but for now this is the working forum.
Also, I'd like to start listing mates along with descriptions, so if I've missed a pairing please let me know.

Leader
Falconstar (KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and paws, and forest green eyes (Apprentice: Bloodpaw)

Deputy
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes (Apprentice: Dapplepaw)

Medicine Cat
Merryberry (Bluefire7777) - light she-cat with large orange spots and bright green eyes

Warriors
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Brownnut (Bluefire7777) - large dark brown tom and brown eyes (Apprentice: Thunderpaw)
Sheepfluff (Bluefire7777) - fluffy white she-cat with big brown eyes Apprentice: Mousepaw)
Tigerfang (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white tail
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender, pretty gray tabby she-cat with with one white paw, tail tip and stormy blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Apprentice: Tanglepaw)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes {looks more like a she-cat} (Mate: Crowtail)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing) (Apprentice: Amberpaw)
Ivyfrost (KatieK102) a pale grey she-cat with wide green eyes and white paws (Apprentice: Foxpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes (Mate: Frecklenose)
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes (Mate: Flaxenrose)
Flaxenrose (Bluefire7777) - golden blonde she-cat with bright green eyes and white toes (Mate: Darkmist)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe)
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Apprentices
Foxpaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes
Amberpaw (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, amber eyes
Mousepaw (KatieK102) - brown tabby she-cat with hints of ginger dapples, white paws and chest, hazel eyes
Bloodpaw (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes
Thunderpaw (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Tanglepaw (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw
Dapplepaw (Bluefire7777)- black and golden tortoiseshell she-cat with a white chest and gold eyes

Queens
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Kits
Frecklenose's Litter
Blackkit (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Swampkit (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Sunflowerkit (smartone123) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Hushpool's Litter
Buckkit (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerkit (Bluefire7777) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Pantherkit (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes
Featherwing's Litter
Driftkit (Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudkit (Bluefire7777) - fluffy pure white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Briarkit (TeamPeeta649) - fluffy white she-cat with grey and black paws and green eyes
Pebblekit (TeamPeeta649) - small tan and white tom with blue eyes
Raindapple's litter
Flamekit (smartone123) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorykit (Bluefire7777) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Elders
Streamripple (Tanglebelly) - brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes

Current Season: Leaf-fall
last edited on Sep 25, 2018 at 03:04AM

Stormclan 3244 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 3244

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tanglebelly said…
*nods* sounds good *stretches* how do the kits look?
Tigerfang

*purrs and nuzzles her* thats good i was kinda afraid.
Skyheart

now we just hope they dont have her attitude *purrs and points to Hushpool*
Crowtail
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TeamPeeta649 said…
Healthy. Congratulations Blackpelt on becoming an uncle. -Scorchstar

*smiles and nods as they head out* Thank you. -Blackpelt

*licks his cheek* I'm tough. Don't worry. *purrs* -Hushpool

*licks his cheek and purrs* We can raise them right. *laughs a little* -Featherwing
we better otherwise this is going to be a mess *purrs and paws Treekit gently*
Crowtail

yea congrats! *pads after them*
Tigerfang

*grins* bet you loved having to carry those things around for 2 moons!
Skyheart
*mews and opens his blue eyes* -Treekit

Oh he's got blue eyes just like the both of us. *purrs and nuzzles the kits* -Featherwing

Sheepfluff should be having hers soon right? -Blackpelt

*nods* Any day now. -Scorchstar

Congratulations. It's very noble of you to stand as the father of those kits. -Blackpelt

*scoffs* Yea suuuure. -Hushpool
*purrs at the kit* Hi!
Crowtail

*lays his head on his paws* see told yea
Skyheart

*looks a bit surprised* you never told me you were taking the father role for those kits!
Tigerfang
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Bluefire7777 said…
The kits need a father what more respectable tom is there to raise my sisters kits than Scorchstar *says walking with them* she's a sweet cat and she can't raise them on her own even with me especially seeing how big she is it's going to be a lot of kits -Brownnut
*mews and cuddles up to Featherwing she had similar markings to him just more black like a touch of Crowtail* -Rainkit
Thank you Brownnut. *turns to his deputy* He's right. The kits need a father and I can definitely manage them the best with my position. That aside, Sheepfluff is my very good friend and honestly, I finally get to be a father. So I'm happy. *heads into the forest* -Scorchstar

I apologize if I'm over stepping my bounds, but what would you tell the kits about...well THAT. -Blackpelt

*understands immediately* I'm not going to tell them anything of me being gay. It's not like I have anyone in my life anyway. I've got a responsibility to Sheepfluff and those kits and that's all I need. -Scorchstar

*looks up at his fathers and mews again, struggling into standing* -Treekit

*purrs and licks Rainkit's head* What a gorgeous little angel. -Featherwing

*nips his ear* You know what I'll enjoy? Getting out of here and spending all my time with you. -Hushpool
*pats blindly at his belly* -Rainkit

The kits should believe that Scorchstar is the father there is no point in telling them otherwise because he will be even if they weren't by him biologically-Brownnut
Take your time opening your eyes little one. *licks her head* They might need feeding again soon Hushpool. -Featherwing

All right all right. -Hushpool

You're right. -Blackpelt

*follows the scent of a sparrow* -Scorchstar
hmmmmm you just had kits i think I'm good *purrs when she tugs his ear* maybe a little later when you have the energy and not so tired
Skyheart

*nods* i guess it makes sense *continues padding along*
Tigerfang

*Sleeps soundly in a little ball*
Smokekit

i think she is hungry Featherwing. *nods to Rainkit*
Crowtail
*pads at him again then mewls* -Rainkit

*sniffs out for prey* -Brownnut
Well obviously. *Cuffs him* -Hushpool

*puts Rainkit and Hushpool's stomach to feed* -Featherwing

*hunts the sparrow* -Scorchstar

*goes after a robin* -Blackpelt
*watches the two toms curiously*
Crowtail

*chuckles* well make it obvious for me then!
Skyheart

*stalks a mouse in a bush*
Tigerfang
*licks ears* -Hushpool

*waddles over to Smokekit and pokes him lightly* -Treekit
*squeaks at him loudly and continues to lay in his curled up ball*
Smokekit

*looks at Featherwing* so was it worth it?
Crowtail

*looks over at the kits* hmmm they aren't that cute
Skyheart
*cuffs his ear lightly* Oh suuuure they aren't. *purrs* -Hushpool

*purrs and nuzzles him* Absolutely. They're perfect. -Featherwing

*climbs up on Featherwing's flank* -Treekit
*sticks his nose down to Treekit* hi.
Crowtail

they aren't *scoffs* they look like Crowtail and its weird.
Skyheart
Well of course they do. *rolls her eyes in amusement* -Hushpool

*paws his nose and smiles* -Treekit
well now there are a bunch of small Crowtails!
Skyheart

*purrs* hi Treekit.
Crowtail
That's how kits work Skyheart. *laughs a little* -Hushpool

Daddy. *licks his nose* -Treekit
*shutters* its horrible!
Skyheart

*purrs loudly* yea thats me.
Corwtail

*snuggles into Featherwings fur*
Smokekit
*finshes feeding at Hushpool and sort of crawls over toward Smokekit and Featherwing for they're warmth and snuggles up as well* -Rainkit

*pounces and kills a sparrow quite skillfully* -Brownnut

*groans a bit as her contractions begin she knew her kitting would be a long process so she simply took the stick from Hushpool and starting clawing at for her pain quietly* -Sheepfluff
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Skyheart if we had kits you know you'd be loving the fact that they would look just like you. *tugs his ear then turns her attention to Sheepfluff* Yellowblaze get in here! *gets up and pads over to her side* Hushpool

*grooms Smokekit and Rainkit, wrapping his tail around them* They're all so perfect. -Featherwing

*Looks at Featherwing, confused by his feminine appearance, but masculine voice and scent**looks back to Crowtail* Daddy? -Treekit

*comes back to the others with a few catches* A lite bit more then we can return. -Scorchstar
It's alright hushpool contractions have started but with a big litter it might take awhile for them to be really coming gotta get used to the pain first *continued clawing at her stick as the contractions rested then started again* Yellowblaze can come when my water breaks... -Sheepfluff

I don't smell much else in the area...plus I don't like being to out too long with Sheepfluff so big now... -Brownnut
You're right. All right, fellas. Grab your catches and let's head back. *picks up his prey* -Scorchstar

*grabs his prey and follows* -Blackpelt

Still. Yellowblaze can give you some herbs to help with the pain. *steps aside to make room for the medicine cat* -Hushpool
Well anything helps at this point *she wasn't used to all the herb knowledge that the clan has her mother simply did it natural style each time she had kits so that's wat she knew* -Sheepfluff

*grabs his bird and follows them back to camp* -Brownnut
*pushes the herbs Yellowblaze laid out to her* They ease the pain. Even if only slightly. -Hushpool

*heads back to camp and sets down the prey on the pile* -Scorchstar
*eats up the herbs and feels another contraction getting closer and closer together* they're coming soon... -Sheepfluff

*places his prey on the pile too* -Brownnut
•looks over at Sheepfluff curiously• is this what you went through hushpool?
Skyheart

•nods• yea daddy treekit..
Crowtail

•paws at Rainkit gently•
Smokekit

•follows after them with his pray and pads besides Blackpelt•
Tigerfang
*nods* This is what birth is like, Skyheart. -Hushpool

*nuzzles his head against Featherwing's shoulder* Daddy! -Treekit

*purrs and licks the kits**licks Crowtail's cheek* I'm so happy. -Featherwing

I'm going to check on Sheepfluff. You all can relax for the day. *heads off to the nursery then rushes over to Sheepfluff* Are the kits coming? -Scorchstar

*yawns and stretches* Sounds like more kits are being born today. -Blackpelt
Soon... *says as she claws more at the stick in lots of pain* -Sheepfluff
*lays beside her and licks her head* It's okay. I'm here for you. -Scorchstar
*looks back at his mate* cant believe you had to go through with this *nips her ear*
Skyheart

*nods* yea Sheepfluff looked like she was about to pop *purrs*
Tigerfang

that one is the most active i can see *chuckles and paws Treekit playfully*
Crowtail
I know *says as she takes a deep breath* alright let's go have some kittens -Sheepfluff
---------
*licks the heads of six new kits exhausted as she lays back to let them suckle it was a very long kitting process but she managed six healthy kits* -Sheepfluff

Flintkit- orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes
Merrykit(bluefire)-white she-cat with large orange spots and bright green eyes
Wrenkit-dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes
Frecklekit- orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes
Applekit(bluefire)- creamy golden she-cat with bright green eyes and one white spot on her chest
Sweetkit- white she-cat with small brown spots and amber eyes
I took Sweetkit and Frecklekit; I kind of want to be one of the boys too, or I'll be both if Tangle doesn't want one. But I'll let you make that call Tangle!

You did good, Sheepfluff. *lays back down in her nest and licks Skyheart's cheek* I know. It wasn't completely terrible, though. -Hushpool

They're so beautiful, Sheepfluff. *purrs and licks the kits* -Scorchstar

When are Juniperleaf's kits due, Tigerfang? *sits down and washes his paws* -Blackpelt

*purrs* So the most like you, you mean? *nuzzles Smokekit and Rainkit* -Featherwing

*squeaks excitedly and latches onto his paw, gripping on with his tiny little claws* -Treekit
Also if you don't wanna be the one of girls and wanna have a male I'll always take anyone you guys don't wanna play haha

The oldest looks like you Scorchstar...he'll be Flintkit -Sheepfluff
*lets out a short yelp and gives Featherwing a look* what does that mean! and he has sharp claws!
Crowtail

*looks up at the sky and thinks* not quiet sure.
Tigerfang

*snorts* as if i would believe that Hushpool you are pushing Cats out of you!
Skyheart
Tangle said he'll take Flintkit which is cool cause I kinda wanted Wrenkit.

Perfect. *purrs and licks her head* Can the youngest be named after my sister? Sweetkit? -Scorchstar

*puts a paw on his shoulder* Don't worry, I'm sure it'll be soon. -Blackpelt

Well obviously! *shoves him lightly* The aftermath isn't so terrible, though. *grunts* Don't get me wrong, I don't want kits any time soon. I'm just saying they aren't so bad. -Hushpool

*purrs and picks Treekit up by the scruff, setting him down by his siblings* He's full of energy and a little troublemaker like you were when you were young. -Featherwing
Yes *smiles then paws the oldest girl* this will be Merrykit after my sister... *paws the younger male* he reminds me of the wrens in the barn with his brown and gold coloring he'll be Wrenkit *paws the second oldest shekit* she'll be Frecklekit because of her little nose Freckles -Sheepfluff
*laughs half heartedly* yea soon
Tigerfang

*chuckles* looks like you are getting soft.
Skyheart

i wasn't a trouble maker! *pouts*
Crowtail
And how about Applekit for her. *purrs and nuzzles Applekit gently* -Scorchstar

You okay? -Blackpelt

*cuffs him, not putting any gentleness in it at all* -Hushpool

Uh huh suuuure. *purrs and pulls the kits closer* Always eavesdropping and what not. -Featherwing
*rubs his head annoyed* didn't have to do that you know..
Skyheart

*mumbles* well you weren't so hot either you know!
Crowtail

*nods* yea I'm fine *purrs* just thinking
Tigerfang
You said I was going soft. Had to prove you wrong. *smirks and nips his neck* -Hushpool

About kits? -Blackpelt

*gives him a look* And what is that supposed to mean? -Featherwing
That's perfect with her white spot there *smiles* -Sheepfluff
*pads into the entrance of the den and smiles at the kits* I see I have six beautiful nieces and newphews...good job Fluffs *says as he pads over and nuzzles her sweetly* -Brownnut
They're gonna be a pawful, so we'll make sure they spend plenty of time with their uncle Brownnut. *chuckles* -Scorchstar

*nudges Flaxenpaw gently* Why don't you go see the kits. -Darkpaw
I will I just know the nursery is really full right now *smiles* I'll go visit once cats start clearing out -Flaxenpaw

I'm sure they will *smiles* who knows I might be one of there mentors later *laughs* -Brownnut
Could be. I'll make sure to give you the most energetic one. *purrs in amusement and licks the kits* -Scorchstar

*smiles and nods* Are you excited about having nieces and nephews? -Darkpaw
means you weren't so perfect either you oof! *laughs and lays down to look at the kits* and stop hiding them from me with your fluffy tail!
Crowtail

*grumbles* i dont know that could have been harder you sure you aren't getting soft?
Skyheart

just things Blackpelt *looks at him gently* no need to worry about me.
Tigerfang

*looks up from his nest*
Sunpaw