Stormclan Members of StormClan: Temporary Forum?

TeamPeeta649 posted on Oct 20, 2016 at 04:16PM
This forum was created because Tanglebelly, Bluefire7777 and myself have been the only ones around for a little while now and we wanted a way to edit the forum and have someone in command. We can always go back to KatieK102's forum if she returns, but for now this is the working forum.
Also, I'd like to start listing mates along with descriptions, so if I've missed a pairing please let me know.

Leader
Falconstar (KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and paws, and forest green eyes (Apprentice: Bloodpaw)

Deputy
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes (Apprentice: Dapplepaw)

Medicine Cat
Merryberry (Bluefire7777) - light she-cat with large orange spots and bright green eyes

Warriors
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Brownnut (Bluefire7777) - large dark brown tom and brown eyes (Apprentice: Thunderpaw)
Sheepfluff (Bluefire7777) - fluffy white she-cat with big brown eyes Apprentice: Mousepaw)
Tigerfang (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white tail
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender, pretty gray tabby she-cat with with one white paw, tail tip and stormy blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Apprentice: Tanglepaw)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes {looks more like a she-cat} (Mate: Crowtail)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing) (Apprentice: Amberpaw)
Ivyfrost (KatieK102) a pale grey she-cat with wide green eyes and white paws (Apprentice: Foxpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes (Mate: Frecklenose)
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes (Mate: Flaxenrose)
Flaxenrose (Bluefire7777) - golden blonde she-cat with bright green eyes and white toes (Mate: Darkmist)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe)
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Apprentices
Foxpaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes
Amberpaw (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, amber eyes
Mousepaw (KatieK102) - brown tabby she-cat with hints of ginger dapples, white paws and chest, hazel eyes
Bloodpaw (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes
Thunderpaw (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Tanglepaw (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw
Dapplepaw (Bluefire7777)- black and golden tortoiseshell she-cat with a white chest and gold eyes

Queens
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Kits
Frecklenose's Litter
Blackkit (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Swampkit (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Sunflowerkit (smartone123) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Hushpool's Litter
Buckkit (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerkit (Bluefire7777) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Pantherkit (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes
Featherwing's Litter
Driftkit (Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudkit (Bluefire7777) - fluffy pure white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Briarkit (TeamPeeta649) - fluffy white she-cat with grey and black paws and green eyes
Pebblekit (TeamPeeta649) - small tan and white tom with blue eyes
Raindapple's litter
Flamekit (smartone123) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorykit (Bluefire7777) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Elders
Streamripple (Tanglebelly) - brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes

Current Season: Leaf-fall
last edited on Sep 25, 2018 at 03:04AM

Stormclan 3244 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 3244

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TeamPeeta649 said…
Agreed. *smiles and glances over at the three quieter kits* -Featherwing

*nods* Good idea Merrykit. I bet Treekit and Flintkit are going to charge our stick. I got Flintkit no problem! *looks at her sisters* Applekit, I know you can take down Treekit and Merrykit you could get around Smokekit blind! -Frecklekit

Rainkit and Sweetkit, you both stay back with the stick. They'll all be so focused on each other they won't even notice if I'm not beside you guys. Just don't draw any attention to me. Don't even look at me. -Wrenkit
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tanglebelly said…
shouldn't we have someone sit back and guard the stick though? if we lose it it wouldn't matter if we get theres. *shuffles his paws*
Smokekit

you are such a worry bug Smokekit! *flicks his tail*
Flintkit

*keeps laughing* you are such a bad liar you know.
Sunpaw

*goes to the Freshkill pile eyeing the kits before taking something to eat*
Skyheart
You stay with the stick, Smokekit. But don't stand right on top of it. If you let one of the she-kit get too close no doubt they'll grab it. Flintkit and I got the front lines. *turns and looks at the other kits by their sticks* Ready? *calls out to them* -Treekit

*nods to her team and turns* Ready! -Sweetkit

*slinks back behind the two she-cats, unnoticed* -Wrenkit

*looks at her sisters* You ready? -Frecklekit

*lays down beside him* Want to go for a walk today? -Hushpool

*blushes* I'm not lying! Flaxenpaw doesn't like me like that! -Darkpaw
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Bluefire7777 said…
Sounds like we got a plan girls paw in *puts her paw in the middle* on three go team! 1-2-3 GO TEAM! -Applekit

GO TEAM! *shouts with her sisters* -Merrykit

Got it we've got you covered little brother *smiles* -Rainkit
Wrenkit isn't her brother XD Did he get friendzoned before we've even decided on future interests? lol

GO TEAM!! *turns to the boys* Bring it on! -Frecklekit

And.....GO!! *charges toward the she-cats immediately* -Treekit

*starts working his way around camp in the shadows* -Wrenkit
can i finish my meal first? *purrs*
Skyheart

*nods and takes a few steps away from the stick*
Smokekit

*stands next to Treekit*
Flint paw

fine fine ill let you slide on this one! *cuffs him*
Sunpaw
Wrenkit isn't her brother XD Did he get friendzoned before we've even decided on future interests? lol

GO TEAM!! *turns to the boys* Bring it on! -Frecklekit

And.....GO!! *charges toward the she-cats immediately* -Treekit

*starts working his way around camp in the shadows* -Wrenkit

*purrs* Of course. -Hushpool

*smiles a little* Why would you think she and I were more than friends? -Darkpaw
*bolts off to the side avoiding the boys racing towards Smokekit charging pretty fast darting from side to side to confuse him* -Merrykit

*growls and slams head on into Treekit* -Applekit
*nods at takes a bite passing it to her and watches the kits*
Skyheart

oh because you two hang out a lot
Sunpaw

*looks around to see if anyone was charging at him*
Smokekit

*follows after Treekit*
Flint paw
*clashes heads with her and keeps moving, pushing her back with his weight* You're going down, Applekit! -Treekit

*runs straight for Flintkit* -Frecklekit

*stands protectively by the stick with Rainkit* -Sweetkit
*eats some* They sure are lively. -Hushpool

*shrugs* Yea, but we're just friends. *goes into the forest and scents for prey* She's really sweet, but I don't know if there could ever be anything. -Darkpaw
*watches Merrykit carefully*
Smokekit

*grins at his sister and tackles her*
Flintkit

*nods* and loud..*mutters*
Skyheart

why is that? *sniffs around*
Sunpaw
*rolls with Flintkit* You're going down! -Frecklekit

*tugs on his ear* You like certain things loud, though. *smirks playfully* -Hushpool

She just doesn't seemed to be interested in things like that. -Darkpaw
*purrs* sheesh you know you just had kits a little while ago! *takes another bite*
Skyheart

*rolls wit her batting her* no you are!
Flintkit

hmmm well you never know you know!
Sunpaw
What does that have to do with anything? I feel fine. -Hushpool

*shrugs* I guess. *stalks a mouse* -Darkpaw

No you! *tries to pin him* -Frecklekit
*digs in stopped his advancement by this point they were about equal strength wise he wasnt much bigger than her as she thrusts upwards sending him back* -Applekit

*suddenly she leaps over him and lands behind him using her back legs to kick out and push him forward off the boys stick* -Merrykit
*nips her* nothing i just like teasing you
Skyheart

*crouches down scenting a bird and starts off to find it*
Sunpaw

*squirms and rolling with her and huffs when she pins him*
Flintkit
I can tell. *purrs and takes another bite* -Hushpool

*pounces on the mouse then buries it* -Darkpaw

Ha! *sits on him* Well well well, big brother, looks like you may lose this. -Frecklekit

*grabs onto her and pulls her with him as he falls, spending them rolling* -Treekit

*sneaks behind Merrykit and picks up the toms' stick**starts creeping around to grab his sisters' stick, still going unnoticed* -Wrenkit
*looks down noticing it gone* Huh? *looks confused for a moment then notices her brothers smell* Dammit Wrenkit! *tries to find where his scent lead* -Merrykit

*growls as they roll struggling to pin him* -Applekit
*yelps as she pushes him and then tackles her while she was looking for Wrenkit
Smokekit

*Stalks the bird*
Sunpaw

*grumbles squirming* get off me!
Flintkit

*finishes of the meal and gets up* okay walk time?
Skyheart

*squeals under Smokekit and squirms violently to shake him lose she was clever and quick but she wasnt much of a fighter* -Merrykit
*holds onto her tight* give me back the stick!
Smokekit
I don't have the stick! *squeals* Wrenkit has the stick get off me! -Merrykit
*gets off her and looks around* but i didn't see him...
Smokekit
He must've snuck up and stole it while I jumped over you! Come on let's get him! *races off towards the nursery* -Merrykit
*follows after her* how can he just sneak around like that though?
Smokekit
Walk time. *gets up and stretches* -Hushpool

All right toms and she-cats. Looks like we have a winning team. *holds the two sticks in her tail* -Sweetkit

*sits behind her and Rainkit* -Wrenkit

*gets up* HOW?! -Frecklekit

*let's go of Applekit* When did they get those?! -Treekit
*gets up and nods* yup walk time!
Skyheart

*looks at his paws a little embarrassed*
Smokekit

*looks back at Smokekit a little annoyed* yea Smokekit how did they get our stick?
Flintkit
*pads out of camp* -Hushpool

Don't blame Smokekit. Maybe you should have come up with a better strategy. *smirks* -Sweetkit
well we left him in charge of watching the stick so its his fault *grumbles and turns away*
Flintkit

*flattens his ears sadly and looks over at Featherwing*
Smokekit

*follows after her happily* so what do you think of those kits?
Skyheart

*cacthes a sparrow and pads over to his brother* find anything else?
Sunpaw
*flattens her ears* Maybe if you and hard head Treekit had been better team mates Smokekit wouldn't have had to carry all the responsibility! -Sweetkit

They're a pawful that's for sure. -Hushpool

Some squirrels. -Darkpaw
*nods* i found my Sparrow! *purrs*
Sunpaw

well maybe if he wasn't as blind as a bat and let Wrentit take the stick it wouldn't be an issue! *says stubbornly*
Flintkit

*pads over to Featherwing looking sad*
Smokekit

its been awhile since we had kits in the clan to. *stretches* i just hope i dont have to have one as my apprentice i still have Featherwing i have to deal with.
Skyheart
*laughs* By the time they're apprentices fluffy should be done. -Hushpool

Nice. *smiles* -Darkpaw

*licks Smokekit soothingly* -Featherwing

Don't be such a jerk Flintkit! It isn't his fault! -Sweetkit
yea it is! *buts heads with her*
Flintkit

they are mean..*says quietly*
Smokekit

*nods* I'm just going to assume both of us will be getting apprentices to *grumbles padding besides her*
Skyheart

*nods* thanks! i love hunting birds..hey Darkpaw do you miss Tanglestar?
Sunpaw
*pads up to Smokekit* don't be mad you had me to fight with too one cat can't be everywhere *smiles* besides I missed Wrenkit too so we both made a mistake you should be proud of rebounding quickly and taking me down *smiles she was really sweet like the older sister to everyone* -Merrykit
*be grudgingly goes up to Sweetkit* guess you guys won good job -Applekit
Good job Wrenkit *smiles* we won -Rainkit
You act like that's a bad thing. -Hushpool

*stops and looks at his paws* Yes... And mom...-Darkpaw

Sometimes cats get carried away, Smokekit. *smiles at Merrykit* But not everyone takes a game so seriously. Merrykit and Sweetkit stood up for you. -Featherwing

*pads over to Smokekit and licks his shoulder* Don't worry about it brother. I probably could have come up with a better plan. -Treekit

*cuffs Flintkit over the ear then turns to Applekit* You guys put up one heck of a fight though! -Sweetkit

*smiles and nods* You and Sweetkit came up with a good plan. -Wrenkit
*pads back into camp with a squireel* what's with all the racket I can here you walking back to camp you naughty kits *laughs placing Dow his prey in the fresh kill pile* -Brownnut

Uncle Brownnut! *bounces to him* we're playing capture the stick Sweetkits team won but only because Wrenkit blended in and snuck up on us! -Applekit

Did he? *purrs and pads over to Wrenkit* you get that coloring from me *chickles* Useful isn't it? -Brownnut
*nods* No one even noticed me. But Sweetkit came up with the plan! -Wrenkit

*grabs onto Brownnut's tail* If Wrenkit wasn't so good at hiding we totally would have beaten the boys! -Frecklekit

*climbs up on his back* -Sweetkit
Im sure *laughs* Now im being attacked by all the StormClan warriors! *wiggles his back and tail for the kits* -Brownnut

StormClan attack! *yells and leaps playfully on her uncle* -Applekit
*pounces on his leg* -Wrenkit

*climbs up his back and clings to the top of his head* We got you now! -Frecklekit
Ahhh! They're too strong! *throws himself dramatically at the floor* -Brownnut

*laughs* They're vicious kits aren't they? -Sheepfluff
*climbs all over him* -Frecklekit, Sweetkit & Wrenkit

*Purrs* They certainly have a lot of energy. -Scorchstar
•shuffles his paws awkwardly• I guess..•looks at sweet kit and nerrykit• thanks.
Smokekit

•shrugs• I don't think I'd be a good mentor
Skyheart

•nods• yea.. I miss her to...do you think she is proud of us?
Sunpaw
*smiles and nods to Smokekit* -Sweetkit

I think you would. -Hushpool

*nods* I think so. I think she and dad both are. -Darkpaw
Eh i dont think he would be proud of me..*murmers through his sparrow*
Sunpaw

really? big ol mean Skyheart a good mentor?
Skyheart

*watches the other kits still upset*
Flintkit

*starts to pad back over to Sweetkit*
Smokekit
They're kits they just bounce off of each others energy *purrs* they'll run out of steam soon enough you'll see -Sheepfluff

I've been defeated by the vicious StormClan warriors *pretends to play dead on the floor* -Brownnut
*nudges him lightly* You aren't all that bad. *purrs* You just can't train them the same way you train Fluffy. -Hushpool

*Brushes his tail over his brother's shoulder* I think he would be. -Darkpaw

Come on, Flintkit! Help me with this lump! *tugs on Brownnut's ear playfully* -Frecklekit

*climbs off and pokes him, while turning to Smokekit* If only we could really take down someone this size. *laughs* -Sweetkit

*Walks back over to the fresh kill pile and pokes at the beak of a robin* These things are still weird. -Treekit
*nods in agreement with her and turns to his brother padding over to him* yea they look scary...how do we eat them?
Smokekit

*dashes over and jumps ontop of Brownnut to join his siblings*
Flintkit

*frowns* ahhhh cmon they gotta learn to take a hit dont they?
Skyheart

you and i both know he probably wouldn't Darkpaw.
Sunpaw