Stormclan Members of StormClan: Temporary Forum?

TeamPeeta649 posted on Oct 20, 2016 at 04:16PM
This forum was created because Tanglebelly, Bluefire7777 and myself have been the only ones around for a little while now and we wanted a way to edit the forum and have someone in command. We can always go back to KatieK102's forum if she returns, but for now this is the working forum.
Also, I'd like to start listing mates along with descriptions, so if I've missed a pairing please let me know.

Leader
Falconstar (KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and paws, and forest green eyes (Apprentice: Bloodpaw)

Deputy
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes (Apprentice: Dapplepaw)

Medicine Cat
Merryberry (Bluefire7777) - light she-cat with large orange spots and bright green eyes

Warriors
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Brownnut (Bluefire7777) - large dark brown tom and brown eyes (Apprentice: Thunderpaw)
Sheepfluff (Bluefire7777) - fluffy white she-cat with big brown eyes Apprentice: Mousepaw)
Tigerfang (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white tail
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender, pretty gray tabby she-cat with with one white paw, tail tip and stormy blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Apprentice: Tanglepaw)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes {looks more like a she-cat} (Mate: Crowtail)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing) (Apprentice: Amberpaw)
Ivyfrost (KatieK102) a pale grey she-cat with wide green eyes and white paws (Apprentice: Foxpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes (Mate: Frecklenose)
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes (Mate: Flaxenrose)
Flaxenrose (Bluefire7777) - golden blonde she-cat with bright green eyes and white toes (Mate: Darkmist)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe)
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Apprentices
Foxpaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes
Amberpaw (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, amber eyes
Mousepaw (KatieK102) - brown tabby she-cat with hints of ginger dapples, white paws and chest, hazel eyes
Bloodpaw (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes
Thunderpaw (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Tanglepaw (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw
Dapplepaw (Bluefire7777)- black and golden tortoiseshell she-cat with a white chest and gold eyes

Queens
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Kits
Frecklenose's Litter
Blackkit (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Swampkit (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Sunflowerkit (smartone123) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Hushpool's Litter
Buckkit (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerkit (Bluefire7777) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Pantherkit (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes
Featherwing's Litter
Driftkit (Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudkit (Bluefire7777) - fluffy pure white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Briarkit (TeamPeeta649) - fluffy white she-cat with grey and black paws and green eyes
Pebblekit (TeamPeeta649) - small tan and white tom with blue eyes
Raindapple's litter
Flamekit (smartone123) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorykit (Bluefire7777) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Elders
Streamripple (Tanglebelly) - brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes

Current Season: Leaf-fall
last edited on Sep 25, 2018 at 03:04AM

Stormclan 3244 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 3244

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TeamPeeta649 said…
Go! *dashes off* -Treekit

Keep calling me that and I'll just tease you. *bites onto his scruff and thrusts him* -Featherwing

*lays her head down on his and closes her eyes* -Hushpool
*smiles at Rainkit* Going from one competition to the next. How are you, sweetheart. *licks her head* -Blackpelt
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tanglebelly said…
*runs after him trying to keep pace*
Smokekit

*paws the ground in pleasure* wouldn't want that right?
Crowtail
*runs, his long legs pushing him forward faster* -Treekit

Mmm it might be fun for me to see you squirm and hear you beg. *purrs and thrusts him harder* -Featherwing
*purrs leaning his head back and licks his chin* you know i can just flip this around *purrs*
Crowtail

*keeps going losing pace with his brother*
Smokekit
*looks back at him* You can do it Smokekit! I know my legs are longer, but you can do it if you push hard enough. -Treekit

I don't think so. *puts his paws over Crowtail's and licks his ear teasingly* -Featherwing
*huffs and tries to run faster but trips on his paws and skids on his face and starts to wail*
Smokekit

*lets out a shiver and squirms* you tease!
Crowtail
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Bluefire7777 said…
I'm good Uncle Blackpelt *smiles sweetly she was her dadddys little girl and more beautiful by the day* how are you? -Rainkit
I'm good. Such a polite little girl, thank you for asking. *looks over and sighs slightly* Looks like your brothers are playing a little too excitedly. *pads over to him* Smokekit you've got to be more careful. *licks his face* -Blackpelt

*hurries over to his brother* I'm sorry, Smokekit. I didn't mean to pressure you so much. -Treekit

You like it don't you. *slams into him harder and faster**purrs and nips lightly at his neck, licking up to his ears* -Featherwing
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Y-yes! *lets out a small moan*
Crowtail

*sniffles* i want Featherwing! *wails*
Smokekit
He'll be back soon, Smokekit. *licks his head* Why don't you and your brother play moss ball or something until he comes back. Or I could tell you a story. -Blackpelt

That's what I thought. *grins and grips onto his hips, pulling him back hard against him**groans a bit and tugs on his ear* -Featherwing
*sniffles and nods* story...
Smokekit

*grits his teeth groaning*
Crowtail
Oooo a story would be fun *smiles padding over* -Rainkit
All right you three, gather round. *smiles and lays down* What kind of story would you like to hear? -Blackpelt

*smiles and sits excitedly next to his brother and sister* -Treekit

You feel very good. God it makes me want to do you all night long. *leans all the way into him* -Featherwing
*tries to hold in his moan* i-if you do that then i won't get my turn! *claws the ground*
Crowtail

*sits down rubbing his face sniffling* i dont know...
Smokekit
*licks his face* -Treekit

Well, something scary or something with a happy ending? -Blackpelt

Mmm that's true, but I am really enjoying myself. How about you? *slips his paw under Crowtail's chin and tilts his head back* Don't hold back. Let me hear you. -Featherwing
happy ending..! *flinches from his brothers lick*
Smokekit

*lets out a growl in pleasure* i-i am! *groans*
Crowtail
I'm sorry. -Treekit

How about I tell you the story of how Scorchstar, your daddy and I came back to the clan. *he obviously wouldn't tell them the horrific details* -Blackpelt

Good. Now don't you dare hold back that cute little voice of yours. *grabs onto his scruff and groans into his fur as he speeds up his thrusting again* -Featherwing
*perks his ears* its okay Treekit..you guys left the clan?
Smokekit

*hisses at his thrust and buries his face in his paws* Dam it Featherwing!
Crowtail
Did you go on a great adventure? *smiles* -Rainkit
We didn't choose to. Some evil cats came along and took us away. They held us for 12 moons. But the three of us worker together to get free. Your dad Featherwing truly saved us. -Blackpelt

What is it Crowtail? *licks his ears roughly and thrusts him harder and harder* -Featherwing
12 moons?! thats a long time!
Smokekit

It feels s-so good! *feeling his member throbbing under him*
Crowtail
It was. When we made our way back your fathers were finally able to be reunited. Scorchgaze became Scorchstar. -Blackpelt

That's good to hear. *purrs loudly* But let's see if we can't make you feel even better. *reaches under and rubs him while thrusting* -Featherwing
*squirms* h-hey! *moans at the rubs*
Crowtail

*looks up in awe* really?
Smokekit
*nods* Absolutely. And moons later they brought you into this world. *purrs* -Blackpelt

What? Doesn't it feel good? *keeps rubbing* -Featherwing
Y-yea! *moans clawing the ground*
Crowtail

*looks amazed and looks at Treekit*
Smokekit
So they were mates before? And they fell back in love when he returned? -Treekit

*nods* Love is the strongest emotion there is. One day you kits will understand. -Blackpelt

*presses against him and thrusts deep* You feel so good. I can barely hold back. -Featherwing
How did you escape? -Rainkit
*frowns* how do you know we will understand?
Smokekit

then dont! *growls feeling himself on the edge*
Crowtail
*licks his head* Trust me. Everyone experiences love at least once. *looks at Rainkit* We ran away in the middle of the night. Your daddy came and set Scorchstar and I free from our cage and then we all ran. -Blackpelt

As you wish. *pushes him down lower, bracing his paws against his shoulders**bites onto his scruff and thrusts, not holding back* -Featherwing
Cage? *tilts her head* Whats that? Sounds scary -Rainkit
*lets out a yowl of pleasure releasing on the ground*
Crowtail

yea what a cage?
Smokekit
Its something to hold you back and keep you from going anywhere. Don't worry. *licks each of their heads* you'll never see one. The clan territory is the safest place you can be. *purrs* Besides, you've got two very capable and strong daddies to protect you. -Blackpelt

*finishes then flops down on top of him* Now that was amazing. *huffs* -Featherwing
*purrs happily* yea they wouldn't let anything happen to us!
Smokekit

*huffs purring and lays there* you know its my turn now right? *grins*
Crowtail
That's true *smiles* and you Uncle Blackpelt -Rainkit
*smiles and nods* Of course. And Scorchstar. The whole clan. That's what clan cats do. They protect each other. That's the most important lesson of all. Always protect your clanmates. But also, you have each other. -Blackpelt

I would never let anything happen to Smokekit or Rainkit! *pulls them close to him protectively* -Treekit

Absolutely. *rolls off of him and stretches out on the ground, purring* Give me all you got. -Featherwing
*purrs at his brotehr* yea and both of us can protect Rainkit!
Smokekit

*gets up still aroused from him and stands over him licking his chest*
Crowtail
*smiles at them* You can all protect each other, I'm sure of that. You keep each other close you hear? If you ever fight, make sure to apologize and make up with one another. Nothing is more important than family. -Blackpelt

*nods* Yes uncle Blackpelt. -Treekit

*purrs and leans his head back* This is even better than it used to be. Which I honestly didn't think was possible. *licks his cheek* -Featherwing
Okay Uncle Blackpelt *smiles at her brothers* -Rainkit
*purrs moves his tongue up to his neck and lays on top of him* hmmm it is...
Crowtail

*nods in agreement*
Smokekit
Good. *purrs and licks their heads* And don't forget to be good for your daddies and tell them you love them. Don't ever forget that they love you with all their hearts. -Blackpelt

*shivers at the attention on his neck* W-What now? Are you teasing me? -Featherwing
*loves his muzzle to his and licks his nose* hmmm maybe..*chuckles and thrust him*
Crowtaill

*nods* we will uncle Blackpelt!
Smokekit
*purrs and brushes their heads with his tail* Your fathers are lucky cats to have wonderful kits like you all. -Blackpelt

*moans* T-That's not fair! I didn't tease you that much! *leans up and teasingly licks his ear* -Featherwing
*growl and nips his neck thrusting harder* all is fair game out here!
Crowtail

*nips Treekits shoulder and dashes off laughing*
Smokekit
Hey! C'mon Rainkit let's get him! *chases after him, purring* -Treekit

*moans and hangs his head back* Then don't hold back! -Featherwing
*wraps his paws under him raising him up and thrust harder* will do..*grunts*
Crowtail
*wraps his paws around his neck and tugs at his ear* So good...-Featherwing
*purrs thrusting harder and harder* i know what you really like though *leans downs so his muzzle was next to his ear*
Crowtail

*laughs running away from them*
Smokekit
Get back here you!! -Treekit

*blushes* W-What would that be? -Featherwing
*puts his paw on his neck* you know what i mean *starts to apply pressure giving pushing himself fully into him*
Crowtail

NO *dashes away*
Smokekit