Stormclan Members of StormClan: Temporary Forum?

TeamPeeta649 posted on Oct 20, 2016 at 04:16PM
This forum was created because Tanglebelly, Bluefire7777 and myself have been the only ones around for a little while now and we wanted a way to edit the forum and have someone in command. We can always go back to KatieK102's forum if she returns, but for now this is the working forum.
Also, I'd like to start listing mates along with descriptions, so if I've missed a pairing please let me know.

Leader
Falconstar (KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and paws, and forest green eyes (Apprentice: Bloodpaw)

Deputy
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes (Apprentice: Dapplepaw)

Medicine Cat
Merryberry (Bluefire7777) - light she-cat with large orange spots and bright green eyes

Warriors
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Brownnut (Bluefire7777) - large dark brown tom and brown eyes (Apprentice: Thunderpaw)
Sheepfluff (Bluefire7777) - fluffy white she-cat with big brown eyes Apprentice: Mousepaw)
Tigerfang (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white tail
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender, pretty gray tabby she-cat with with one white paw, tail tip and stormy blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Apprentice: Tanglepaw)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes {looks more like a she-cat} (Mate: Crowtail)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing) (Apprentice: Amberpaw)
Ivyfrost (KatieK102) a pale grey she-cat with wide green eyes and white paws (Apprentice: Foxpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes (Mate: Frecklenose)
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes (Mate: Flaxenrose)
Flaxenrose (Bluefire7777) - golden blonde she-cat with bright green eyes and white toes (Mate: Darkmist)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe)
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Apprentices
Foxpaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes
Amberpaw (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, amber eyes
Mousepaw (KatieK102) - brown tabby she-cat with hints of ginger dapples, white paws and chest, hazel eyes
Bloodpaw (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes
Thunderpaw (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Tanglepaw (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw
Dapplepaw (Bluefire7777)- black and golden tortoiseshell she-cat with a white chest and gold eyes

Queens
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Kits
Frecklenose's Litter
Blackkit (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Swampkit (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Sunflowerkit (smartone123) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Hushpool's Litter
Buckkit (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerkit (Bluefire7777) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Pantherkit (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes
Featherwing's Litter
Driftkit (Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudkit (Bluefire7777) - fluffy pure white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Briarkit (TeamPeeta649) - fluffy white she-cat with grey and black paws and green eyes
Pebblekit (TeamPeeta649) - small tan and white tom with blue eyes
Raindapple's litter
Flamekit (smartone123) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorykit (Bluefire7777) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Elders
Streamripple (Tanglebelly) - brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes

Current Season: Leaf-fall
last edited on Sep 25, 2018 at 03:04AM

Stormclan 3244 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 3201-3244 of 3244

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tanglebelly said…
•shrugs• you are the warrior. •purrs• you have to decide.
Foxpaw

•laughs slightly• agreed
Tanglepaw

•twitches slightly as she picks him up•
Swampkit

•licks Blackkits ears• I’m sure he will be fine Blackkit. Swampkit wouldn’t let this get him.
Sunheart

•looks pads to the pile looking through it frowning slightly but pulls out a mouse• this should be fresh enough.. •says before laying it down for the kits• This mouse looks good why don’t you all share it?
Crowtail

Someone sounds like they did. •purrs•
Skyheart

You and papa sleep in the same nest?
Buckkit
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TeamPeeta649 said…
I suppose I do. Well let's go see who we can find. *pads over to the warriors den* -Redshadow

Okay. *finishes her half of the meal* Ready to get to work? -Bloodpaw

*settles into a nest in the medicine cat den with him* -Frecklenose

*brings her a small moss ball soaked in water* Use this to keep him cool. -Scorchgaze

*nods slowly* Yea...-Blackkit

It has so much fluff! How are you supposed to get to the meat? *noses through the fur* -Briarkit

Well Badgerkit is always keeping me up late. -Pantherkit

Of course we do. -Hushpool
•follows after him•
Foxpaw

•pads out of the warriors den as they near and narrows his eyes before padding past them•
Tigerfang

•snuggles up to her trying to get comfortable but squirms around•
Swampkit

Why don’t you see if any of the other kits want to play?
Sunheart

You have to tear at it silly. •purrs•
Crowtail

•examines the mouse and looks at Pebblekit• what do you think?
Driftkit

Mhmm what ever you say. •purrs• But your mother told me you three stayed up really late last night.
Skyhear

Will I share my nest with someone when I’m a warrior?
Buckkit
*returns his gaze with a hard one of his own before looking around the warriors den* -Redshadow

*dabs him gently with the cool wet moss* -Frecklenose

Okay...*pads over to them slowly* -Blackkit

It smells good. At least compared to everything else. -Pebblekit

Oh. Where should I start? -Briarkit

Yea cause Badgerkit never wants to sleep! -Pantherkit

That's up to you. If you decide to take a mate. -Hushpool
•flattens his ears and keeps following Redshadow•
Foxpaw

•heads over towards Scorchgaze• What was all the noise about?
Tigerfang

•nods finishing his half• What Are our plans for working?
Tanglepaw

•curls up finally falling asleep•
Swampkit

•watches him go and looks over towards the medicine den before heading over• How is he Frecklenose?
Sunheart

•nods• Agreed!
Driftkit

Hmm well start where ever you want Briarkit.
Crowtail

•nuzzles her• then you just have to make your brother sleep.
Skyheart

•makes a face thinking• I guess so..why did you take a mate?
Buckkit
Strongbreeze would you and Wrenflight like to join a patrol? -Redshadow

Swampkit is sick. He's in the medicine cat den now. -Scorchgaze

The fresh kill pile definitely needs to be cleaned out. -Bloodpaw

He's asleep now. He's cooling down a bit and the shaking has stopped. -Frecklenose

Can I share with you guys? -Blackkit

Sure Blackkit! -Pebblekit

Blackkit can have some too right? -Briarkit

Should I knock him out? -Pantherkit

Because your father and I are perfect together. He's everything I wanted in a mate. I wouldn't have settled for less. -Hushpool
*perks his ears hearing his name and nudges Wrenflight before nodding* Yea sure!
Strongbreeze

*twitches his ears* Mhmm i guess that would cause a rukus then. How bad is it?
Tigerfang

Yea thats true we wouldnt want anyone getting sick off bad prey.
Tanglepaw

*sighs quietly* Thats good news..*Settles down besides her*
Sunheart

*nods and sits up* Ofcourse he can just make sure you all get enough okay?
Crowtail

*shrugs* Do whatever you think is best and if that is what you think is best then good luck. *laughs and nuzzles her*
Skyheart

*tilts his head and blinks before curling up at her belly* I want someone perfect too.
Buckkit

*looks at the meal still curious*
Driftkit
*stands with a stretch* Sure you can be parted from your mate long enough for a patrol? *teases him lightheartedly before heading for the entrance* -Wrenflight

He wasn't doing well. *lowers his voice* I'm worried. I think he got it from Streamripple. Swampkit could fight it off as his body has the energy. But Streamripple....if he gets very ill, I don't know if he'll...-Scorchgaze

*pads over and starts nosing through it, separating anything that looked even a day too old* -Bloodpaw

How could he have gotten so sick? Blackkit and Sunflowerkit are fine. So are the other kits. -Frecklenose

Of course dad. Who wants to the first bite? -Briarkit

*purrs and snuggles against him* -Pantherkit

I'm sure you'll find that someone. Your thoughts will change as you get older, but what do you think would make someone perfect? -Hushpool
*Gives him a look and smacks him with his tail* Oh shut up you.
Strongbreeze

*raises an eye* Has anyone checked up on him in awhile?
Tigerfang

*looks through the pile doing the same* Do you think we are going to be made warriros soon with Foxpaw?
Tanglepaw

I-i dont know love...But it could have been worst so im just glad we caught this while we could. *watches his kit for a moment before sighing* Blackkit is worried sick about him..
Sunheart

Me! *pips up quickly licking his lips and taking the first bite*
Driftkit

*licks the top of her head* So what are you and your brothers going to do today?
Skyheart

*thinks and curls his tail* Somone mean and pretty!
Buckkit
Hey hey easy. I'm only teasing. *joins Redshadow and Foxpaw* -Wrenflight

Ready? *asks Foxpaw* -Redshadow

I was going to now. Brownnut is with him in the elders den all the time now and I know he's been keeping an eye on him. -Scorchgaze

I wish, but I think Foxpaw will probably be made a warrior before us. -Bloodpaw

*nuzzles her head against him, seeking comfort in his presence* You told him he can't be around him for now though right? -Frecklenose

Make sure you don't hog it all! *digs in quickly* -Briarkit

Probably wrestle some more. -Pantherkit

*purrs in amusement* Pretty and mean, huh? Not mean to you, right? -Hushpool
•purrs and follows after him• you know when you and Shiverwind tie the knot you will know how it feels.
Strongbreeze

•nods• ready as I’ll ever be. •says glancing at the two warriors then the entrance of camp•
Foxpaw

•nods• well hats good but we should go and check for ourselves
Tigerfang

Yea that probably true..•sighs and removes another old prey• But least we will be made warriors around the same time.
Tanglepaw

I haven’t told him that yet..•nuzzles her comfortly• But I’ll tell him when I see him again.
Sunheart

I won’t! •says as he sits back with his peice purring•
Driftkit

Mhmm and is my little monster going to win?
Skyheart

•shrugs• I don’t know mama.
Buckkit
*rolls his eyes* Why are you and my brother dead set on Shiverwind and I becoming mates? -Wrenflight

*nods and leads the patrol out, feeling slightly happy that he could be around some cats who didn't react negatively to just his being* -Redshadow

*nods and pads over to the elders den* -Scorchgaze

I can't wait. I really want to prove to Falconstar I have what it takes to be deputy one day. -Bloodpaw

*nods and watches Swampkit worriedly* My poor baby. -Frecklenose

Well of course! -Pantherkit

We'll see once you're older then. -Hushpool
*smirks and looks forward* We just want to be able to tease you just as much as you tease us you know.
Strongbreeze

*watches all of the other kits then looks down at theirs and nuzzles them*
Flintstripe (i kinda want to take over one of the kits that they had)

*follows after him*
Tigerfang

*looks up as the warriors approuch and purrs softly* Come back to check on me deputy? *says tiredly*
Streamripple

Or maybe he will see that im a better fit as deputy. *teases*
Tanglepaw

*gets to his paws and nuzzles her cheek* IF you are going to keep an eye on him ill make sure Blackkit and Sunflowerkit dont cause trouble.
Sunheart

Thata girl. *gets to his paws and looks around camp* Just make sure you dont let them team up on you okay?
Skyheart

*purrs and nuzzles against her leg* I wanna make you proud of me mama.
Buckkit
Well you may never get that chance you know. -Wrenflight

Probably a good idea.
Happy? *Purrs at him* -Treetail

Of course I have. *smiles at him* How are you feeling? -Scorchgaze

*nudges him playfully* We'll you'll have to work harder than me. -Bloodpaw

*Nods* Probably a good idea. -Frecklenose

I'll do my best dad. -Pantherkit

You always will. *purrs deeply* -Hushpool
•gasps dramatically• Don’t tell me you two have fallen out!
Strongbreeze

•follows after Redshadow• Hey Redshadow where are we going?
FoXpaw

•looks up and nods purring• Couldn’t be happier. I mean just look at these two.
Flintstripe

•yawns streatching his tiny mouth and snuggles up against him•
Flamekit

•yawns before saying anything• oh you know the usual..tired and old. •laughs a little• I heard the commotion outside what was going on?
Streamripple

Oh trust me I can totally do that I mean my grandfather was the clan leader remember?
Tanglepaw

If you need me or anything happens I’ll be just outside so just remember that. •says as he turns and heads out of the den•
Sunheart

•blinks his eyes open slowly looking up and around the medicine den confused• Mama my tummy hurts...•says quietly•
Swampkit

Good now your old man is probably due for a patrol soon so I better check in. •stands to his paws•
Skyheart

•purrs before looking over at Pantherkit and crouches down lashing his tail•
Buckkit
*shakes his head* Shiverwind and I are still friends as normal. I'm just saying there's no guarantee I'll ever find a mate. -Wrenflight

The western border. -Redshadow

They're perfect. *watches his family happily* -Treetail

Nothing to worry about right now. *places his tail on his forehead* Are you still feeling ill? -Scorchgaze

Well your determination will have to beat mine. -Bloodpaw

Thank you, love. *calls after him softly**looks down at Swampkit* Here sweetie. *pulls him closer to her stomach* Some milk should settle your tummy. -Frecklenose

*pads over to his brother* Is everything all right? -Darkmist

Awww boring. *bats at her father's tail* -Pantherkit
*give shim a playful shove* Now you are just trying to make us feel bad for you when you say things like that.
Strongbreeze

Westren border...What is over there again?
Foxpaw

*stretches out with a yawn* Want to help me clear some nest out of the nursery so the kits can go back in to play and sleep?
Flintstirpe

Oh i feel the same as usual though im pretty sure i got over my illness a few days ago. *lays his head on his paws as he checks on his temputure.*
Streamripple

Im sure it could just saying. *purrs pulling out another old peice of prey and looks at her* So what else did you have planned for today?
Tanglepaw

*nuzzles her belly before drinking some milk*
Swampkit

*nods* I think so he seems to be slightly better..i think but we wont know for sure until later.
Sunheart

*looks back at her* excuse me you wil have to do these kind of things eventually to you know.
Skyheart

*pounces onto his sister while she was distracted* Gotcha!
Buckkit
I'm not! I never said it was a bad thing to not have a mate. You guys just think so because you all have one. -Wrenflight

Western border would be our border with GoldenClan. -Redshadow

Sounds like a good idea. What should we start? -Treetail

*breathes a small sigh of relief* Well that's good to hear. Do you wante to bring you any preventative herbs just so you don't have any lingering symptoms? -Scorchgaze

Nothing really. I was hoping to hang out with Foxpaw if he has the time. -Bloodpaw

I'm sure he'll be better in no time. -Darkmist

Ah! *stumbles under his weight slightly* You about scared me out of my fur! -Pantherkit
Hey in our defense having mates has made us all extrememly happy. *laughs* But i understand you love your freedom while you have it right?
Strongbreeze

*nods* Got it. Are they still hostile towards you though? Falconstar doesnt like it when chaos starts for dumb reasons.
Foxpaw

I say the nest since that is probably the cream of the crop for the sickness. *gets to his paws nuzzling the kits* You two can go play with the other kits just dont get into trouble okay?
Flintstripe

*looks up at him and blinks before looking at Treetail worriedly*
Flamekit

*shakes his head* No i think im fine you should save those for the younger warriors and cats.
Streamripple

Ah is he still avoiding you like a fish in the water?
Tanglepaw

*nods* Yea hopfully..anyways im watching the rest of the kits now.
SUnheart

*grins and bites her ear* Good but you should be more aware of your surrouding mouse brain other wise you would have been dead.
Buckkit
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना KatieK102 said…
Hey guys, looks like I’ve missed a lot! xD

HOLY COW THERE ARE 13 KITS! The warriors will be outnumbered soon!
Katie! And not to much I think haha
Well I’ve missed like five whole litters of kits xD And Raindapple has a mate now??
Oh that yea she was decided that she wanted to help flint and tree or so she surrogated kits for them otherwise she is still single XD and the kits I’m pretty sure we time skipped a bit since you went mia haha

Otherwise we tried to not go to far ahead Incase you came back but at most we did like a moon or two

last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I figured! Gosh there’s so many of them xD And I see Smart has a few cats! Is she back to playing?
Uh she was then she was gone so not really sure i mean if you wanted to take over some kits you could to be honest :D and Team is usally on around the evening so she might be on soon
Maybe. Which kits specifically?
I would say one of blues or smarts that they took since I took back Flamekit, but both blue and smart have been mia for around as long as you have
Dang, so it's just been you and Team for almost a year?
Like 3 months I think?
Wowwww.
Hey me and team have done it longer with just us to haha so t his was nothing we just took things slower but if you are down to continue just start up whatever. I think as of now there is a sick kit, and Stronbreeze, Wrenflight, Foxpaw and Redshadow are on a patrol otherwise all is open.
Yeah, I'm just waiting for Team to get back first
Hey!
Brennen you legit freaked me out cause I got a text from a number that wasn't in my phone and I was like who is texting me?! Then I put two and two together and since the text said Katie is back this is the only thing that made sense and you'd be the only person who'd text me that XD
But Katie! Yay you're back!
Ahaha sorry i didnt know you didnt have my number saved in your phone anymore! But hey it worked wooooo!
xDD Poor Team!

But yes, I'm back! Honestly I'm not sure if I'm back for good or not because college has become so demanding, plus I work a part-time job and then there's trying to maintain a social life, but I'm on Christmas break right now so I figured I would at least be back for about a month :) If I plan on poofing again, I'll give you guys a head's up!

Wanna go back to the old forum?
Im down for this one or the other.
Yep sounds good to me!
And I get it. It's been hard for me to be on as much because I work during the day and my new job doesn't allow me to have my phone on the call floor since we handle sensitive information. So I get on during my breaks and after work. But yep let's head back to the old forum!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना smartone123 said…
(Heyo)
Hey smart!
(Katie tracked me down so i came to see whats up)
Haha yeah she told us. We moved back to the other forum. Well and we have a new one. Because the clan has gotten so big we've decided to do something interesting and have them split. Everything is civil and the idea within the clan is that it could just be temporary.
(where should be for that?)
link
Once the split happens everyone will be here. For now we're still on the main forum