Stormclan Members of StormClan: Temporary Forum?

TeamPeeta649 posted on Oct 20, 2016 at 04:16PM
This forum was created because Tanglebelly, Bluefire7777 and myself have been the only ones around for a little while now and we wanted a way to edit the forum and have someone in command. We can always go back to KatieK102's forum if she returns, but for now this is the working forum.
Also, I'd like to start listing mates along with descriptions, so if I've missed a pairing please let me know.

Leader
Falconstar (KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and paws, and forest green eyes (Apprentice: Bloodpaw)

Deputy
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes (Apprentice: Dapplepaw)

Medicine Cat
Merryberry (Bluefire7777) - light she-cat with large orange spots and bright green eyes

Warriors
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Brownnut (Bluefire7777) - large dark brown tom and brown eyes (Apprentice: Thunderpaw)
Sheepfluff (Bluefire7777) - fluffy white she-cat with big brown eyes Apprentice: Mousepaw)
Tigerfang (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white tail
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender, pretty gray tabby she-cat with with one white paw, tail tip and stormy blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Apprentice: Tanglepaw)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes {looks more like a she-cat} (Mate: Crowtail)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing) (Apprentice: Amberpaw)
Ivyfrost (KatieK102) a pale grey she-cat with wide green eyes and white paws (Apprentice: Foxpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes (Mate: Frecklenose)
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes (Mate: Flaxenrose)
Flaxenrose (Bluefire7777) - golden blonde she-cat with bright green eyes and white toes (Mate: Darkmist)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe)
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Apprentices
Foxpaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes
Amberpaw (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, amber eyes
Mousepaw (KatieK102) - brown tabby she-cat with hints of ginger dapples, white paws and chest, hazel eyes
Bloodpaw (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes
Thunderpaw (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Tanglepaw (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw
Dapplepaw (Bluefire7777)- black and golden tortoiseshell she-cat with a white chest and gold eyes

Queens
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Kits
Frecklenose's Litter
Blackkit (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Swampkit (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Sunflowerkit (smartone123) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Hushpool's Litter
Buckkit (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerkit (Bluefire7777) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Pantherkit (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes
Featherwing's Litter
Driftkit (Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudkit (Bluefire7777) - fluffy pure white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Briarkit (TeamPeeta649) - fluffy white she-cat with grey and black paws and green eyes
Pebblekit (TeamPeeta649) - small tan and white tom with blue eyes
Raindapple's litter
Flamekit (smartone123) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorykit (Bluefire7777) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Elders
Streamripple (Tanglebelly) - brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes

Current Season: Leaf-fall
last edited on Sep 25, 2018 at 03:04AM

Stormclan 3244 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 3244

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tanglebelly said…
*sighs and nods* yea i guess....*huffs and calls out to there father* OVER HERE
Flintkit

*pads after Scorchstar*
Tigerfang
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TeamPeeta649 said…
*hurries over to them and licks their heads* What are you doing out here boys? -Scorchstar
*shuffles his paws* exploring...*says not looking at him*
Flintkit

*stops besides Scorchstar looking at the kits in amusement*
Tigerfang
You had your mother worried sick. -Scorchstar

I'm sorry dad. -Wrenkit

It's all right. Let's just get you home. -Scorchstar
sorry *grumbles*
Flintkit

hmm not to stern are you Scorchstar *laughs and turns away to head back to camp*
Tigerfang
*nudges his shoulder* Not like I'm going to scream at them. I didn't scream at you when we were kits. -Scorchstar
thats because i mouthed back to you and would try to fight you remember? *chuckles* come on kits!
tigerfang

*pads after them nudging his brother*
Flintkit
That's true, but funnily enough you always lost unless I let you win. *laughs* -Scorchstar

*follows at their father's paws* -Wrenkit
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Bluefire7777 said…
*sits at the entrance of camp watching them as they come back* you found them! Thank goodness they are alright *smiles* -Sheepfluff

There gonna get in troubleeee *says as she and Merrykit peer out of the nursery to see what goes down* -Applekit
*licks her shoulder comfortingly* Not a hair out of place on either of them. Boys, apologize to your mother. You had her worried half to death. -Scorchstar

I'm sorry, mama. -Wrenkit

I'm not surprised that Flintkit went out, but I'm a little shocked Wrenkit did. *sits beside her sisters with Sweetkit* -Frecklekit
I'd hope your sorry boys. You had me worried a snake had gotten you! There's a lot of things out in those woods that want to eat kits like you what would happen if you ran into a badger or a fox or a snake and no one knew where you were to save you? Your lucky I keep tabs on you kits and sent your father out to find you quickly enough. Inside the nursery now it's time for bed *flicks her tail towards the den* -Sheepfluff

Flintkit probably made him go -Merrykit
Yes mama..*pads into the nursery* -Wrenkit

*brushes his tail over her back* I'm a little surprised you took the disciplinarian role. -Scorchstar
They had me worried. They need to respect their mother and respect my feelings as well as the dangers in the world that they'll have to face soon . *looks to him and nuzzles his shoulder affectionately* thank you for finding them -Sheepfluff
*smiles and licks her head* Of course. They had me worried too. I wouldn't have come back to camp until I found them. -Scorchstar
Im sure *smiles* your a good father to them -Sheepfluff
I really do love those kits. They're the best things that have happened to me in a long time. *sits beside her and wraps his tail around her shoulders* And you, my closest friend. -Scorchstar
Im glad your happy my friend *smiles* -Sheepfluff
What about you? Are you happy? -Scorchstar
Very happy but busy keeping after all six *laughs a bit* -Sheepfluff
Send them to me if you ever get too tired. I can spare some time from duties to keep them busy in my den. -Scorchstar
I do miss patrols and things sometimes going hunting... *thinks* if you ever need cats to mentor the kits by the way when theyre old enough I think I'd like an apprentice one day...I've played the mother role and I'd like to take my paw at the warrior role -Sheepfluff
*pads after his brother looking upset*
Flintkit

*watches camp making sure things were in place*
Tigerfang
Absolutely. I may give you one of Featherwing's though. But we'll see. I know you have it in you to be a great mentor. *purrs and nudges her gently* -Scorchstar

*pads to her brother's side* What's wrong Flintkit? -Frecklekit

*pads over to Tigerfang* Well, first escaped kits. *chuckles* -Blackpelt
Thank you Scorchstar *smiles* now I have to get back to our kits *says as she stands and walks into the nursery* alright kittens its cold outside so come into your nests for some sleep *yawns herself* -Sheepfluff

*both go over and snuggle by their mother's soft white fur* -Merrykit and Applekit
we got caught *mutters*
Flintkit
Well that's not surprising. Not like it's a big deal though. *curls up in the nest* -Frecklekit

*snuggles up next to their sisters* -Wrenkit & Sweetkit
Do you guys wanna keep playing them as kits or move them into apprenticeship soon? I feel bad cause I always ask to time ski, but we don't have to if you guys don't want to. I just thought it'd be good to further progress the kits characters
*huffs and snuggles up against his siblings* was to..
Flintkit

*sleeps soundly in the nest*
Smokekit

*yawns awake tiredly*
Skyheart
I'm okay with that. Tangle?
Oh boy looks like my plans are moving faster then ever then! sure I'm fine with what ever!
Sweet I'll let you do the ceremony then Peeta :)
Oh god no DX I'm not ready for this emotionally haha

*climbs up on the high Rock* Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather! -Scorchstar
Need help? Lol

*gathers beneath Scorchstar* -My cats
you have no idea whats going to happen :D

*pads out of the warriors den rubbing his eyes tiredly and looks up at him*
Skyheart

*tumbles out of the nursery following his brother*
Smokekit

*looks up form his nap out side the apprentice den*
Sunpaw

*sits infront of the high rock looking up*
Crowtail
It's messed up and sad DX

Treekit, Smokekit, Rainkit, Flintkit, Merrykit, Applekit, Frecklekit, Wrenkit and Sweetkit please step forward. -Scorchstart

This is it Smokekit. *whispers excitedly and moves forward* -Treekit
Oh no :(

*step up as well* -Merrykit Rainkit and Applekit
i know i know! *pads besides him bouncing excitedly*
Smokekit'

*sits besides his siblings excitedly*
Flintkit

*looks over at his kits proudly*
Crowtail
Gosh they're growing up so fast. *leans against Crowtail* -Featherwing

Until you have finished your training and gained your warrior names you shall be known as Treepaw, Smokepaw, Rainpaw, Flintpaw, Merrypaw, Applepaw, Frecklepaw, Wrenpaw and Sweetpaw. Merrypaw, as requested you will be medicine cat apprentice. The rest of you will be given warrior mentors: (I'll edit the list here momentarily, I'm having to do everything on my phone and it's a little more difficult). Also, will Sunpaw, Darkpaw and Flaxenpaw step forward. -Scorchstar
*steps forward looking at his brother happily*
Sunpaw

*squeaks excitedly*
Smokekit

*nods sighing* yea...to think they were just small little kits to.
Crowtail
*licks his cheek* At least they aren't warriors yet. -Featherwing

Awesome! -Treepaw

*steps up next to him excitedly* -Darkpaw

The three of you have shown great loyalty, strength and knowledge. Sunpaw from this day forward you shall be known as Sunheart. Darkpaw, you shall be known as Darkmist and Flaxenpaw, you shall be known as Flaxengaze. -Scorchstar
*nods in thanks to him*
Sunheart

*bounces excitedly next to his brother*
smokepaw

*nods in agreement* oh yea then we would really have to worry *chuckles*
Crowtail
Yes because then we'd really be old. *purrs* -Featherwing

The three of you must sit your vigil tonight. The apprentices, you are free to chat with your mentors. *hops down* -Scorchstar
*nods silently*
Sunpaw

*Laughs* we wouldn't be that old!
Crowtail
*pads over to the waterfall* -Darkmist

True. *purrs and nuzzles him* -Featherwing

This is so cool! -Treepaw

I can't wait to start training! -Frecklepaw
*nudges Wrenkit* you excited??
Flintpaw

i know! *purrs loudly* we can finally learn how to hunt!
Smokepaw

though i still worry about them..
Crowtail
As will I. No matter how old they get they'll always be our babies. -Featherwing

Of course! Especially with uncle Brownnut as my mentor. -Wrenpaw

I bet you'll be good at hunting! -Treepaw
*nods in agreement* i got Hushpool as my mentor to!
Smokepaw

*looks over at Skyheart with a wrinkled look on his face*
Flintpaw

and it looks like we are both mentors *chuckles*
Crowtail
I got calm little Sweetpaw while you got energetic Frecklepaw. *purrs in amusement* Good luck. -Featherwing

I think she'd be a good mentor! -Treepaw

*pads over to Flintpaw* Who's your mentor? -Frecklepaw
Skyheart...*says a little nervous* i heard he is scary...
Flint paw

*nods* i know! plus she knows us!
Smokekit

*chukles* just make sure you can handle that little she cat.
Crowtail
Of course! She's just as well behaved as Rainpaw. -Featherwing

I think he's cool! -Frecklepaw

She's gonna work you to the bone though. *chuckles* -Treepaw