Stormclan Members of StormClan: Temporary Forum?

TeamPeeta649 posted on Oct 20, 2016 at 04:16PM
This forum was created because Tanglebelly, Bluefire7777 and myself have been the only ones around for a little while now and we wanted a way to edit the forum and have someone in command. We can always go back to KatieK102's forum if she returns, but for now this is the working forum.
Also, I'd like to start listing mates along with descriptions, so if I've missed a pairing please let me know.

Leader
Falconstar (KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and paws, and forest green eyes (Apprentice: Bloodpaw)

Deputy
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes (Apprentice: Dapplepaw)

Medicine Cat
Merryberry (Bluefire7777) - light she-cat with large orange spots and bright green eyes

Warriors
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Brownnut (Bluefire7777) - large dark brown tom and brown eyes (Apprentice: Thunderpaw)
Sheepfluff (Bluefire7777) - fluffy white she-cat with big brown eyes Apprentice: Mousepaw)
Tigerfang (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white tail
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender, pretty gray tabby she-cat with with one white paw, tail tip and stormy blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Apprentice: Tanglepaw)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes {looks more like a she-cat} (Mate: Crowtail)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing) (Apprentice: Amberpaw)
Ivyfrost (KatieK102) a pale grey she-cat with wide green eyes and white paws (Apprentice: Foxpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes (Mate: Frecklenose)
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes (Mate: Flaxenrose)
Flaxenrose (Bluefire7777) - golden blonde she-cat with bright green eyes and white toes (Mate: Darkmist)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe)
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Apprentices
Foxpaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes
Amberpaw (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, amber eyes
Mousepaw (KatieK102) - brown tabby she-cat with hints of ginger dapples, white paws and chest, hazel eyes
Bloodpaw (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes
Thunderpaw (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Tanglepaw (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw
Dapplepaw (Bluefire7777)- black and golden tortoiseshell she-cat with a white chest and gold eyes

Queens
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Kits
Frecklenose's Litter
Blackkit (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Swampkit (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Sunflowerkit (smartone123) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Hushpool's Litter
Buckkit (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerkit (Bluefire7777) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Pantherkit (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes
Featherwing's Litter
Driftkit (Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudkit (Bluefire7777) - fluffy pure white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Briarkit (TeamPeeta649) - fluffy white she-cat with grey and black paws and green eyes
Pebblekit (TeamPeeta649) - small tan and white tom with blue eyes
Raindapple's litter
Flamekit (smartone123) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorykit (Bluefire7777) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Elders
Streamripple (Tanglebelly) - brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes

Current Season: Leaf-fall
last edited on Sep 25, 2018 at 03:04AM

Stormclan 3244 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 3244

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TeamPeeta649 said…
You want to keep testing me? *tugs on his ear, running a claw up his back* -Hushpool

Sorry! *purrs and moves his tail, twining it with Crowtail's* They're precious. -Featherwing

Worrying about others is my specialty. *purrs in amusement* -Blackpelt

*turns to his brother* Hey. You hear about all the new kits? -Darkpaw
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tanglebelly said…
*cuffs him softly* well I'm one cat you dont have to worry about.
Tigerfang

*lets out a low purr* hey now we are in a den full of kits you stop that!
Skyheart

*Lays his head down near the kits and looks at them* so small..
Crowtial
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Bluefire7777 said…
I'm so excited I'm sure they're all adorable *smiles* now I'm not the baby of the family -Flaxenpaw

I have no doubt you will Stripes *laughs and looks over them* that one looks like me with the dark brown fur guess he got my genes *smiles* -Brownnut

His name is Wrenkit the younger tom *smiles and paws each kit* there's Flintkit, Merrykit, Frecklekit, Applekit, and Sweetkit -Sheepfluff

Beautiful names *smes especially at Merrykit* Merry would be real proud Fluffs your gonna be a great mother and she'll live on in the memory of this beautiful she-kit *licks Merrykits head* -Brownnut
I'm sure they'll grow up faster than we want. *purrs* -Featherwing

*purrs and nips his neck before turning to Sheepfluff* Those are cute names. Sorchstar, Sweetkit is named after your sister, isn't she? -Hushpool

*nods* They look a little alike too. *licks Sweetkit and purrs* What a precious little one. -Scorchstar

I'm still going to. *looks toward the warriors den, his eyes dulling a bit* You're a lucky tom, Tigerfang. Having someone to hold and to care for. -Blackpelt

*turns back to Flaxenpaw and smiles* Not the baby, but I'm sure you're still the cutest. -Darkpaw
How sweet *smiles and licks his cheek sweetly they'd gotten closer over the past few months in a sweet an innocent way* -Flaxenpaw

They're all precious *nuzzles his siter* I'll leave you two be with your kits but I look forward to seeing them running around soon with they're beautiful curious eyes -Brownnut
*looks at Sheepfluff* With you and I kits getting all the attention I'm feeling a little left out. *looks at Brownnut* No nuzzles for me? *laughs* -Scorchstar

It's true though. *smiles and gets up* Come on, lets at least take some food to the queens. I'm sure they're hungry. *heads over to the pile* -Darkpaw
Your a big cat now Stripes I don't think you need any nuzzles. Plus the day you give birth to six of my nieces and nephews you can have a nuzzle *laughs and hits him playfully with his tail and he turns around and heads out of the den* -Brownnut

Good idea *smiles and follows him to the pile* -Flaxenpaw
I'm definitely giving him the most energetic apprentice. *purrs in amusement**nuzzles Sheepfluff's shoulder* The kits are beautiful. -Scorchstar

*grabs a couple sparrows* Get whatever your sister likes. -Darkpaw
She likes rabbit *says picking one up the only one in the pile* -Flaxenpaw

Yes they are *wraps her fluffy tail around them gently as they suckled* -Sheepfluff
Perfect. *heads over to the den* -Darkpaw

I think we'll be good parents. *purrs* -Scorchstar
Me too *smiles* -Sheepfluff

Delivery *smikes and drops the rabbit at her sisters feet* -Flaxenpaw

Perfect timing *says taking a bite* I'm starving -Sheepfluff
*looks towards the warriors den* still no sign of him eh?
Tigerfang

*nods in agreement*
Crowtail

*bites Featherwings belly looking for milk*
Smokekit

*leans against her and yawns tiredly*
Skyheart
*sighs heavily* No. I've been trying to keep busy with other things, but it's hard. I haven't been able to even find a scent of him anywhere outside camp. -Blackpelt

Ouch! *winces slightly* Easy there, tiger. *sets the three kits at Hushpool's stomach to feed* -Featherwing

*pulls the kits to her stomach and licks Skyheart's cheek* Get some rest, love. -Hushpool

*gives prey to the other couples to share and one to Juniperleaf* -Darkpaw

Thank you, Darkpaw. -Hushpool & Featherwing
What are they're names? *says looking at Scorchstar then to the kits* -Flaxenpaw
Flintkit, Merrykit, Wrenkit, Frecklekit, Applekit and Sweetkit. Two boys and four girls. *purrs* -Scorchstar
hmmm i am *closes his eyes *
Skyheart

*chuckles at him* he got you
Crowtail

*nods* yea we haven't seen any sign of him..
Tigerfang
Those are great names *smiles at them* aren't they so cute Darkpaw? -Flaxenpaw
*licks his head* Good night. -Hushpool

He has sharp little teeth. *purrs in amusement* -Featherwing

*huffs* I know. Like I said, I've been doing things to keep my mind busy. Worrying about everything else helps. *laughs a little* -Blackpelt

They are. *pads to her side and watches the kits* They're so tiny. -Darkpaw

*creeps away from Hushpool's stomach and bites Darkpaw's tail* -Treekit

Ouch! *turns around and laughs a little at the kit attached to his tail* Brother, I think one of your kits is already a troublemaker. -Darkpaw

*Purrs* What a little sneak this one is. -Featherwing
*laughs* maybe he just likes you Darkpaw -Flaxenpaw

*crawls back over you Featherwing she liked his fluffy fur and her little eyes blinked opens gorgeous blue and she mewed quietly at him* -Rainkit
Maybe. *waves his tail around* -Darkpaw

*chases his tail* -Treekit

*looks down at her and his eyes swell with love* Oh Crowtail she's so beautiful. *licks her head* -Featherwing
Daddy? *mews sweetly all nestled in his fur her fur almost blending in with his except for her little black ears and specks* -Rainkit

*chickles at treekit then turns to Sheepfluff* I can't wait to see them open they're eyes -Flaxenpaw

I'm sure they'll have beautiful eyes too they they'll start running around more too causing trouble like treekit *laughs* -Sheepfluff
Yes, honey. We're both here. *grooms her fur* Treekit, come here you little fox. *purrs* -Featherwing

*bats at Darkpaw's tail once more then run over to the nest* -Treekit

I worry for the she-cat that ends up with that one. *purrs in amusement* -Scorchstar
Watch out it might be one of your daughters *purrs* -Sheepfluff

*bats at her brothers ear playfully* -Rainkit
Sorry if I don't respond very quickly tonight guys. I've got friends coming over to go out and do stuff for Halloween. Also I'm cooking right now.

Now I'm even more worried. *purrs and licks her cheek* -Scorchstar

*cuffs her tail* -Treekit
*squeaks and nuzzles Featherwing* Daddy! -Rainkit

*looks over at Rainkit and smiles* watch out Featherwing she's gonna be a daddies' girl I can tell *laughs* -Sheepfluff
*looks up at Hushpool after he finished feeding*
Smokekit

*Purrs at the kits* how are your kits doing Sheepfluff?
Crowtail

*laughs* well i guess i cant argue with that then..anyways have you gone to see the kits yet?
Tigerfang
They're suckling away hungry little things *purrs* I'm sure with some time they'll be running around soon -Sheepfluff
*shakes his head* You? I know you and Scorchstar are close. -Blackpelt

*picks up Smokekit and sets him in Featherwing and Crowtail's nest**lays her head down next to Skyheart's and falls asleep* -Hushpool

*opens his eyes and looks around* -Wrenkit

*licks his three kits* -Featherwing
ah not yet it seems a bit filled up in there right now *chuckles*
Tigerfang

*lays next to Wrenkit*
Flintkit

then the real terror begins! *laughs and looks back to his mate* you hungry?
Crowtail

*tries to climb onto Featherwings back*
Smokekit
Look Scorchstar hes got your eyes *smiles* -Sheepfluff
Wanna go wait with me? -Blackpelt

*grabs a sparrow* Darkpaw brought us some food. *picks up Smokekit and sets him on his flank* -Featherwing

*Purrs* That's wonderful. -Scorchstar

*paws are Flintkit gently*-Wrenkit
uh sure! *gets up*
Tigerfang

*curls up in his fur*
Smokekit

ah..*lays his head down and watches the kits*
Crowtail

*squeaks at him*
Wrenkit
*pads over and sits outside the den* The clan is going to be swarming with apprentices one day. -Blackpelt

*purrs and licks Smokekit before digging into his sparrow* -Featherwing

*pulls himself closer to his siblings* -Wrenkit
*nods and shivers* so many young paws to keep an eye on!
Tigerfang

*watches him happily* we got a family now
Crowtail

*squeals at him*
Flintkit

*watches Featherwing eat and looks back over at Hushpool*
Smokekit
*laughs* Good luck with that, deputy. -Blackpelt

It's so wonderful. *purrs and nuzzles him* -Featherwing

*sleeps with Skyheart* -Hushpool

*mews and nudges him with his nose* -Wrenkit
hey i can assign you to paw watching you know!
Tigerfang

*bats him with his back paws*
Flintpaw

*rolls off Featherwing letting out a small yelp and crawls over to Hushpool to feed*
Smokekit

hey and you dont have to care for Hushpool that much longer!
Crowtail
*looks more than a little concerned* You wouldn't actually do that would you? -Blackpelt

What a relief that will be. *chuckles and nudges Smokekit to her stomach* This one is going to be a chubby little thing if he feeds this much. *Purrs* -Featherwing

*squeaks and curls up closer to their mother* -Wrenkit

*blinks open her eyes and lets out a tiny yawn* -Sweetkit
hmmm i dont know *teases him*
Tigerfang

*starts to feed pawing at her belly*
Smokekit

hey dont make fun of him he can hear you! *laughs*
Crowtail

*squirms around the nest climbing ontop of Sweetkit*
Flintkit
Well, I suppose it would just give me more cats to worry about. *laughs* -Blackpelt

*twitches slightly in her sleep* -Hushpool

Chubby or not he'll still be adorable. *purrs* -Featherwing

*squeaks* -Sweetkit

*purrs and moves Flintkit* Flintkit no climbing on your siblings. *licks his head* -Scorchstar
oh yea lots and lots. *peeks inside*
Tigerfang

*yawns awake and looks down at the kit*
Skyheart

*looks up at him and starts to wail*
Smokekit

*chuckles* lets hope you are right!
Crowtail

*squeaks as he gets moved*
Flintkit
Come on, Flaxenpaw. Let's head out so others can visit. *leads her out* -Darkpaw

*nods his head to Tigerfang* After you. -Blackpelt

*jerks awake* What's going on?! -Hushpool

*hurries over to Smokekit* What's wrong dear? *licks his head* -Featherwing

*grooms Flintkit* -Scorchstar
*squirms around as Flintkit as placed beside her and paws at him playfully* -Applekit

Squirmy things that's for sure *laughs* -Sheepfluff

*pads over to Blavkpelt and Tigerfang* 9 new kits...Scorchstar better make some warriors so well have enough cats just to train those squirmy little things *laughs* -Brownnut
*mewls as Applekit jumps into her* -Frecklekit

*looks up at his mother and mewls* -Wrenkit

I say he just gives them all to Tigerfang. *laughs* -Blackpelt
i dont know i woke up and he started wailing. *looks annoyed*
Skyheart

*chuckles and nods to Brownnut* yea i hope so to *pads into the Den*
Tigerfang

*lets out small yelp at his sister*
Flint kit

*looks up at Featherwing*
Smokekit

*licks Smokekit* It's okay, sweetie. -Featherwing

*follows Tigerfang in* Looks like some are already up and causing trouble. *purrs* -Blackpelt

*runs up to him* -Treekit
Now they're all fighting do I have to separate you kits already? -Sheepfluff
*raises an eye* this is going to be terrifying when they can move around some more
Tigerfang

*presses against Featherwings leg giving Hushpool and Skyheart a look*
Smokekit

*paws at Scorchstar*
Flint paw

*looks at his mate* I'm gunna get out of here to crowded*
Skyheart
*purrs and licks Flintkit* -Scorchstar

Absolutely. -Blackpelt

*nuzzles him* It's okay. -Featherwing

*gives him a slightly annoyed look* Okay. -Hushpool
whats with the look? *gets up and stretches*
Skyheart

ah there is your brother over there. *nods to them and looks down at Treekit*
Tigerfang

*lets out a purr and starts his way back towards the nest*
Smokekit

*purrs loudly and curls up*
Flintkit
Leaving me here alone with all the noise. *rolls her eyes* -Hushpool

*licks his head* Rest, son. -Scorchstar

*jumps up and swipes at Blackpelt's whiskers* -Treekit

*laughs* I have a feeling this is one of yours, Featherwing. -Blackpelt

*gently nudges Smokekit into the nest and purrs* That's Treekit. -Featherwing